A Little Boy Grows Up

Tell us about yourself...
NephiEphraim
Hi, I'm new.

A Little Boy Grows Up

Post by NephiEphraim »

Hello,
My name is Wayne. I joined the Church when I was 16 years old in Northridge California. Two elders tracted me out and told me they were "Mormons" after mumbling something about some Church with a long name. I read the pamphlet about the Apostasy and the Restoration and it made sense to me. Also, I prayed to know if what these "guys" were telling me was the TRUTH and as it turned out, the Spirit of God (my first real encounter with the Spirit) told me they were.

It is 53 years later now, a mission to Indonesia, working for Church Auditing. Graduating from BYU with a Masters Degree in Accounting... TWO marriages, one in the Manti Temple to a RLM, nine children with her, a 2nd marriage to a Polynesian girl with two more children and adopting her four from a previous marriage in the AUB, a Fundamentalist break-off of the Church who encourages its members to stay in the Church and support her as President John Taylor told them to do back in September of 1886.

I have spent THOUSANDs of hours in studying the Restored Gospel, the Scriptures (specifically ISAIAH) and Church History. It is as the Nectar of the Gods to me. I LOVE IT... ALL of IT!!! I can see the genius. I can explain this genius. I don't fit in the Church any more. I was excommunicated in August of 1993 for "apostasy" but I hardly pay any attention to that. The LORD does not pay any attention to it either as He continues to talk to me, pouring down on me from time to time, light and knowledge which gives me such hope and enthralls me as to our common future. We WILL get His/our ZION. And that thought I love with my whole heart. I can explain the FULLNESS of the Gospel intellectually even though I also have an "heart-filled Testimony as to its truthfulness as well. I can turn an "anti-Mormon" upside down in about 15 minutes. I love doing that, BTW.

I am so sorry how our dear Mother Church has fallen so deeply into Apostasy. I wish it were not so, but it is so as it was testified to what would happen in the latter day where we are at present as well as what we are witnessing.

Anyway, I have the name "NephiEphraim" as I LOVE both of these names. Mannassah/Ephraim=Joseph and it is THIS Tribe that is to bring about the latter-day gathering of Israel who will establish ZION!!! (see D&C 77:14) SOON, Brothers and Sisters. SOON.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: A Little Boy Grows Up

Post by Fred »

NephiEphraim wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 1:51 pm Hello,
My name is Wayne. ...
(see D&C 77:14) SOON, Brothers and Sisters. SOON.
Welcome! You should fit right in. Most of us are not exed and only a couple are anti. Mostly, we invite the Q15 to come to Christ. They seem to be more interested in financing abortions and violence by donating to the democrat party and Black Lives Matter. They have joined the secret clergy response team as have most major religions. They have a cozy relationship with the United Nations and World Economic Forum. They love Joe Biden, hate Donald Trump, and revere Anthony Fauci. They call the biggest fraud in human history a godsend. They do not believe that Isaiah is speaking of them when referring to the drunkards of Ephraim. They encourage everyone to live on 10% less. Even those in straw huts and dirt floors. Don't expect their limousine to give you a ride if you are hitchhiking to church after running out of gas.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

My name is Wayne. I joined the Church when I was 16 years old in Northridge California. Two elders tracted me out and told me they were "Mormons" after mumbling something about some Church with a long name. I read the pamphlet about the Apostasy and the Restoration and it made sense to me. Also, I prayed to know if what these "guys" were telling me was the TRUTH and as it turned out, the Spirit of God (my first real encounter with the Spirit) told me they were.

It is 53 years later now, a mission to Indonesia, working for Church Auditing. Graduating from BYU with a Masters Degree in Accounting... TWO marriages, one in the Manti Temple to a RLM, nine children with her, a 2nd marriage to a Polynesian girl with two more children and adopting her four from a previous marriage in the AUB, a Fundamentalist break-off of the Church who encourages its members to stay in the Church and support her as President John Taylor told them to do back in September of 1886.

I have spent THOUSANDs of hours in studying the Restored Gospel, the Scriptures (specifically ISAIAH) and Church History. It is as the Nectar of the Gods to me. I LOVE IT... ALL of IT!!! I can see the genius. I can explain this genius. I don't fit in the Church any more. I was excommunicated in August of 1993 for "apostasy" but I hardly pay any attention to that. The LORD does not pay any attention to it either as He continues to talk to me, pouring down on me from time to time, light and knowledge which gives me such hope and enthralls me as to our common future. We WILL get His/our ZION. And that thought I love with my whole heart. I can explain the FULLNESS of the Gospel intellectually even though I also have an "heart-filled Testimony as to its truthfulness as well. I can turn an "anti-Mormon" upside down in about 15 minutes. I love doing that, BTW.

I am so sorry how our dear Mother Church has fallen so deeply into Apostasy. I wish it were not so, but it is so as it was testified to what would happen in the latter day where we are at present as well as what we are witnessing.

Anyway, I have the name "NephiEphraim" as I LOVE both of these names. Mannassah/Ephraim=Joseph and it is THIS Tribe that is to bring about the latter-day gathering of Israel who will establish ZION!!! (see D&C 77:14) SOON, Brothers and Sisters. SOON.
Why did you get excommunicated?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Greetings from England and welcome to the forum.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Welcome hermano. This is easily the best mormon forum on the internet. I loved your post and appreciate your sharing it as it helps me come to grips with things I can't deny.
Glad you're here and I look forward to what you share here 👍

NephiEphraim
Hi, I'm new.

Post by NephiEphraim »

Well that's a class act reply. Made me feel good.. Thank you