Quotes from 4chan in response to being asked if America can be saved

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Quotes from 4chan in response to being asked if America can be saved

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Original post shows feminine models from the late 90s or early 00s wearing American Flag themed bikinis. I think as a reminder of how utterly and how quickly loving the USA and attaching beauty to that love has been turned into an evil concept.

Attached to the image is this statement; "just a generation ago no one doubted the superiority or power of the United States, and everything was objectively better." The title of the thread is "Can America be saved?"

I collected a number of responses that I found interesting. Largely because I think they help give a sense of how "red-pilled" people feel not just in the USA but also what people think about the USA in other countries. Some of these comments are not direct quotes due to a need to edit language.

Responses to the question, "Can America be Saved?":

"No."

"Bush the Second had everything in the palm of his hand and could have made the World a wonderful place but instead his handlers flushed it all down the toilet."

"Only if it collapses first. Then it can be reorganized into its original purpose of being Western Europe."

"If this picture was taken modern day theyd all be literal satanic and the flag would be on fire"

"No.
It must be reborn after collapse."

"almost everyone of these women featured in this photo have hit the wall bad"

"No. It's over."

"No. The United States Of America is Mystery Babylon, The Great Whore that sit upon many water.

She was judged to be destroyed in 1 day, 1 hour, for her sins are great, and so is the Lord that judge her."

"No, but individual Americans can."

"i'm not sure in 2022 you can really say the commies lost.
their destabilization and demoralization campaign has worked a treat to destroy and subvert the west."

"America is unironically over. The name will be changed within a generation; all references to before the name change will be outlawed unless they are discussing how Revolutionary Heroes gloriously defeated the American Reich and "deported" all of the American Nazis to Hell."

"Absolutely not. America is dead. The promise it had, the ideals, the brave and adventurous spirit. All destroyed. It will morph into something else, or balkanize. But thanks to traitorous scum in our government and intelligence agencies. The social contract has been destroyed. It's a shame, but it isn't worth saving at this point. The only question is how many millions of dead is the deep state willing to sacrifice to continue the charade."

"The only way out is turn off our devices and break the addiction.

ARE YOU STRONG ENOUGH."

"9/11 was the planned event that triggered our downfall. Covid was the 2nd hit. Tomorrow is the 23rd? I hope its the opportunity to take our nation back."

"How quickly one freakin democrat president can mess so much of our status quo up so quick"

"America can only be saved if the mass immigration is stopped and reverse. If not, then no. The collapse is inevitable. America will look like the kind of place the immigrants made in their own homelands."

"No. And why would you want to save it anyway?"

"The problem is that all of America's old ideals have led to this. Therefore, only a complete collapse which disabuses everyone of these ideals will change anything."

"Yeah, um, hate to break it to you, but America is an immigrant nation. Everyone except the indians and a few Mexicans is from somewhere else. For instance, most of New York was built by the Irish and the Cherokee."

"European immigrants made America great because they made it look like Europe. Non-European immigrants have made America **** because they make it look like their homelands."

"No, it's being hollowed out unless something drastic happens. You literally had a small state worth of foreigners just walk in."

"Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise bc it’s true, even South Park admitted this in Goobacks before they sold out. The entire world was built by White Christian Men and this is an irrefutable fact"

"I'm sitting on the hood of my 64 Corvette drinking a cold Bud in my quiet garage on a residential street with the kids playing outside and I couldn't want for anything more."

"There is a difference between building a civilization, and being a parasitic leech to a greater society."

"Mass immigration killed america"

"The only way forward I see is if it splits up into individual autonomous communities so that everyone can see the hell that leftism brings upon its own."

"One thing is for sure, Americans really like eachother. They will pull over and help you fix a flat, throw you a beer on your Waverunner, pull you out of a mud bog, give you food and blankets when your house burns down.

Americans take care of eachother."

"America are refugees. We're all here from somewhere else fleeing tyrannical governments. Now that we're here, we've formed our own."

"I’m not even a fan of this movie, but this image really got to me.

At some point, we became nihilistic to an unhealthy degree. Maybe 9/11 broke the American spirit irreparably, but there’s no turning back.

I think another VERY telling sign is that comedians no longer do political humor in good fun. Almost as if there’s nothing funny about the desiccated husk of a once mighty empire.

It’s so depressing."

This comment was marked as coming from a user in Japan:
"It is but a historical (or seasonal cycle.)
Look at 1920-30s.
After a victory over the Central Power, America was not enjoying its triumph. But a socio political divide and a massive economic hardship.
Sounds familiar?
It's 1840-50s.
Triumphant over Mexican war, but American entered an age of chaos. Politics became mean, immigration higher than ever. Industrialization destabilized communities.
Sounds familiar?
It's 1740s. Due to Great Awakening, the youth of colonists became conscious and active. Discontent over the corrupt and tyrannical government grew.
Sounds familiar?
It's 1990s. Soviets collapsed. Everyone evisioned a bright future. However, America is met with various societal problems, politically divided, and challenged by the Chinese.
Sounds familiar?
America is standing at a turning point. It is imperative that Americans prepare for the next crisis. WW2, Civil war, War of independence. What will the crisis be next? I cannot acertain but I can tell for sure it is looming.
If the American people still have the resolve and courage, they will endure, and rise again like a Phoenix."

There were a lot of of other replies. Many were images relating to classic Americana. Many were replies a bit too racist to share but on the same tone of the replies shared here carrying the same message of "it's over, a refresh/rebirth is needed".

Jacob 5: 41-43 wrote: And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard wept, and said unto the servant: What could I have done more for my vineyard?

Behold, I knew that all the fruit of the vineyard, save it were these, had become corrupted. And now these which have once brought forth good fruit have also become corrupted; and now all the trees of my vineyard are good for nothing save it be to be hewn down and cast into the fire.

And behold this last, whose branch hath withered away, I did plant in a good spot of ground; yea, even that which was choice unto me above all other parts of the land of my vineyard.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Re: Quotes from 4chan in response to being asked if America can be saved

Post by BuriedTartaria »

And apparently they have gathered examples of predictive programming placing import on the date of 09/23, particularly 09/23/2022

"You were wrong last time, ************

1) TV - 3rd Rock From The Sun - A meteor is scheduled to hit the planet in September of 2015.
2) TV - Big Bang Theory - Asteroid strikes September 23rd.
3) Movie - Volcano - 9/23 next to the cross in the movie an asteroid hits the earth on 09/23.
4) Movie - Seeking a friend for the end of the world - An asteroid strikes on September 22nd-23rd and ends the world.
5) Movie - Julia & Julia September 23rd a meteor striking the earth.
6) Movie - Deep Impact - Starring Morgan Freeman - He says the asteroid would strike 9-22, Lotto numbers are 9/23.
7) Movie - Evan Almighty - Starring Steve Carrol - The Date of the flood is September 22nd.
8) Movie - Knowing - the date of September 22nd and 23rd the Earth is destroyed by a solar flare.
9) Movie - Little shop of Horrors - September 23rd an event that will encounter a deadly threat to Human's existence.
10) Movie - Tomorrow Land - Disaster strikes on September 23rd.
11) TVNCIS - Last man standing was the episode "Do they know 9/23" "No"
12) Movie - "23" - Jim Carrey mentions the date September 23rd as the day that hell arrives.
14) Move - Ghostbusters - The evil is released on September 23rd/
15) This is the end - Seth Rogen - Paparazzi video recorder says date 9-23 the rapture happens
16) Movie - Pandemic - Hits the east coast 9/23.
17) Movie - Labrynth - Evil consumes the world at 9/23.
18) Movie - Lost - Plane crashes on a remote island on September 22nd.
19) Movie - Castaways - Starring Tom Hanks - Driver's license of dead pilot says 9-23
20) Taco Bell commercial - Escaping a concentration camp on 9/23
21) Guinness Beer Commercial - If you keep an open mind you'll discover dark secrets. Stop watch stops at 9:23
22) Gone Girl - September 23rd is used twice depicting the date of the disappearance
23) Video - Florence and the Machine "we will drag bodies to the ground - Watch stops at 9:23
24) Video - Called 23 9-23 is in the video 9 times
25) Video - Rhianna Her latest video has 923 on the license plates.
26) Video - Black Eyed Peas - Calendar of the month of Someday with the 23rd of September
27) Video - Tainted Love - An asteroid hits earth and then they show the horoscope with the date 9/23
28) Drake's album "Nothing was The Same" Released on 9/23 with pics of shirts with this on it
29) Song by Israel Vibrations - September 24th is mentioned as the great tribulation Fulfillment of Holy Prophecy
30) TV - Heroes Reborn - Persecution of the church begins 9/23
31) In the video game residence evil - the invasion begins 9/23
32) Illuminati cad game has three cards including the asteroid card with 9-23 on it 9 times.
33) TV show - One foot in the grave - 1990 - "9/23 the day of the Lord shall be upon you"

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

I'm glad we're polling the brain trust of 4chan for our information.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

If America falls, which is likely- take solace in knowing that God is unchangeable. Any people which take possession of this land AFTER America falls will only do so under his express permission. Only those whom he allows and blesses, may inherit it. And they will also be bound by the same covenant which WE BROKE. Serve God or perish. That is the Book of Mormon model and the covenant of this land. A worthy people (no matter who they are) will possess this land, or NO ONE WILL. Pray that you are counted among the worthy who will inherit it and build Zion here.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Artaxerxes wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 12:14 am I'm glad we're polling the brain trust of 4chan for our information.
Showing no care to the picture they paint will be done at your own peril. But you do the same for Mormons who disagree with institutional/corporate Mormonism, owned by the LDS church

You're discounting the poor and middle class man who has nothing to lose and yearns for love and righteousness (contradicting the vices they give into, though there is a large anti-self pleasure campaign among them) but understands the current climate is ill fit for that occurring on a widespread level. 4chan is a snapshot view of a growing attitude that will become the general attitude of the public

The Book of Mormon foretells the fall of the mighty gentile nation and I am providing people with examples of a growing attitude that the general public can already see that it is falling and see a need for it to fall.

I actually found a fantastic Christian commentator who believes the United States is already dead and what we're living in really shouldn't be considered a continuation of the United States. I think that lines up well with remnant-movement related Mormons who have been writing a lot about how the destruction has already happened, what remains to occur is the sweeping away.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

According to my beliefs about the Ezra's Eagle & other end times prophecies, America will be thrashed but will come out better. I don't think America will "fall".

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

BuriedTartaria wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 7:05 am I actually found a fantastic Christian commentator who believes the United States is already dead and what we're living in really shouldn't be considered a continuation of the United States. I think that lines up well with remnant-movement related Mormons who have been writing a lot about how the destruction has already happened, what remains to occur is the sweeping away.
I don't think it is the republic that the 18th century founders wanted at all. However it was a country built by men and men are fallible. The faults were in there from the beginning.

As an outsider, i see the seeds of modern America were in the early colonies:
* Religious non-conformists. This has led to the strong Christian tradition in the USA, as well as Scientology etc via religious tolerance.
* Traders and entrepreneurs. Good and bad. Some were unscrupulous and abusive, a tradition which continues to this day. The "can do" American attitude comes from there.
* Younger sons of the aristocracy, like Washington's ancestors who wished to best their elder brothers.
* Eccentrics and freethinkers. Led to individual rights and less dependence on tradition but also the revolutionary traditions, and some of the woke stuff of today.
* Slaves and bondservants. These were the people including Europeans, who ended up there unwillingly.
* Criminals. Some of the earliest white settlers were convicts. Not generally the very worst types as they would be hanged.
* Loyalists. Those with utter loyalty to whichever government is in place. Not all of them left after the Revolution.

De Tocqueville made a good observation about the US bail system(s) nearly 200 years ago that it benefitted the rich and hurt the poor.

(Anyone who thinks I am being anti-American I'm well aware of the faults of the system where I live too.)

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Niemand wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 11:02 am
BuriedTartaria wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 7:05 am I actually found a fantastic Christian commentator who believes the United States is already dead and what we're living in really shouldn't be considered a continuation of the United States. I think that lines up well with remnant-movement related Mormons who have been writing a lot about how the destruction has already happened, what remains to occur is the sweeping away.
I don't think it is the republic that the 18th century founders wanted at all. However it was a country built by men and men are fallible. The faults were in there from the beginning.

As an outsider, i see the seeds of modern America were in the early colonies:
* Religious non-conformists. This has led to the strong Christian tradition in the USA, as well as Scientology etc via religious tolerance.
* Traders and entrepreneurs. Good and bad. Some were unscrupulous and abusive, a tradition which continues to this day. The "can do" American attitude comes from there.
* Younger sons of the aristocracy, like Washington's ancestors who wished to best their elder brothers.
* Eccentrics and freethinkers. Led to individual rights and less dependence on tradition but also the revolutionary traditions, and some of the woke stuff of today.
* Slaves and bondservants. These were the people including Europeans, who ended up there unwillingly.
* Criminals. Some of the earliest white settlers were convicts. Not generally the very worst types as they would be hanged.
* Loyalists. Those with utter loyalty to whichever government is in place. Not all of them left after the Revolution.

De Tocqueville made a good observation about the US bail system(s) nearly 200 years ago that it benefitted the rich and hurt the poor.

(Anyone who thinks I am being anti-American I'm well aware of the faults of the system where I live too.)
Regarding the bail system: we have serious issues now where left-leaning areas get rid of bail entirely, letting murderers & rapists go free with no questions asked. I agree it would seem like the bail system before was too easy on the rich and harder on the poor, which doesn't seem fair at all. But I'm not sure the "no-bail" route is better...

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Just one example, a bit old, but there are other , newer instances, I just don't have a link right now for the newer ones: https://nypost.com/2021/08/09/nycs-no-b ... -citizens/

QUOTE:
----------------------
Fresh proof that New York’s “no bail” reforms aren’t about justice at all: A serial bank robber was released without bail on attempted robbery charges — only to go right back out and hit up two more banks.

Per cops and prosecutors, Jonathan Desir, 26, was picked up Tuesday after cops said he walked into a Midtown TD Bank on Ninth Avenue and handed the teller a note reading “Give me $50,000” and “Hurry up.” But cue the bail-reform revolving door.

On Wednesday, he was back at it, walking into another Midtown TD Bank on Eighth Avenue and slipping the teller another note demanding $50,000. He made off with just $1,100, so 10 minutes later he strode into a Citibank two blocks away and tried again, getting arrested after the teller set off a silent alarm.
----------------------
Last edited by ori on September 23rd, 2022, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Here is a recent one.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/a-prog ... n-a-month/

QUOTE:
-----------------------------
In May, Kevin Alexander Lemus was released from jail for the second time in a month, thanks to one of Virginia's top progressive prosecutors. Four months later, he killed a man.

Lemus confessed to second-degree murder for the shooting of Darlin Ariel Diaz Flores, Fairfax County police announced on Wednesday. Fairfax County commonwealth’s attorney Steve Descano (D.) released Lemus without bail in April on gun and drug charges. In May, Descano released Lemus again after he was charged for drug possession and having violated his pretrial release. Lemus killed Flores four months later.

The case is the latest instance in which progressive bail reform has allowed repeat offenders to commit murder. Descano’s office has released or dropped charges on four offenders this year who have gone on to kill. In June, Descano released a violent repeat offender on probation who later beat an elderly homeless woman to death.
-----------------------------

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

BuriedTartaria wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 10:04 pm "No. The United States of America is Mystery Babylon, The Great Whore that sits upon many waters."
I like this one the best.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Artaxerxes wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 12:14 am I'm glad we're polling the brain trust of 4chan for our information.
Yeah, we should just stick to getting our information from the exact same conference talks that are regurgitated and recycled over and over again every six months. We'll have so much faith, we can't be healed. So much knowledge from God, we stop getting more. So much revelation, we stop adding to the D&C.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Shawn Henry wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 12:53 pm
Yeah, we should just stick to getting our information from the exact same conference talks that are regurgitated and recycled over and over again every six months. We'll have so much faith, we can't be healed. So much knowledge from God, we stop getting more. So much revelation, we stop adding to the D&C.
You're... you're imagining a binary choice between a bunch of incels living in their mom's basement on 4chan versus the brethren? That's the choice?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

ori wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 12:16 pm Regarding the bail system: we have serious issues now where left-leaning areas get rid of bail entirely, letting murderers & rapists go free with no questions asked. I agree it would seem like the bail system before was too easy on the rich and harder on the poor, which doesn't seem fair at all. But I'm not sure the "no-bail" route is better...
It's the OJ Simpson problem. If you have enough money you can avoid the bail hostel and pay for a decent lawyer. If OJ was poor he would have been behind bars at least twice.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

BuriedTartaria wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 10:42 pm And apparently they have gathered examples of predictive programming placing import on the date of 09/23, particularly 09/23/2022

"You were wrong last time, ************

1) TV - 3rd Rock From The Sun - A meteor is scheduled to hit the planet in September of 2015.
2) TV - Big Bang Theory - Asteroid strikes September 23rd.
3) Movie - Volcano - 9/23 next to the cross in the movie an asteroid hits the earth on 09/23.
4) Movie - Seeking a friend for the end of the world - An asteroid strikes on September 22nd-23rd and ends the world.
5) Movie - Julia & Julia September 23rd a meteor striking the earth.
6) Movie - Deep Impact - Starring Morgan Freeman - He says the asteroid would strike 9-22, Lotto numbers are 9/23.
7) Movie - Evan Almighty - Starring Steve Carrol - The Date of the flood is September 22nd.
8) Movie - Knowing - the date of September 22nd and 23rd the Earth is destroyed by a solar flare.
9) Movie - Little shop of Horrors - September 23rd an event that will encounter a deadly threat to Human's existence.
10) Movie - Tomorrow Land - Disaster strikes on September 23rd.
11) TVNCIS - Last man standing was the episode "Do they know 9/23" "No"
12) Movie - "23" - Jim Carrey mentions the date September 23rd as the day that hell arrives.
14) Move - Ghostbusters - The evil is released on September 23rd/
15) This is the end - Seth Rogen - Paparazzi video recorder says date 9-23 the rapture happens
16) Movie - Pandemic - Hits the east coast 9/23.
17) Movie - Labrynth - Evil consumes the world at 9/23.
18) Movie - Lost - Plane crashes on a remote island on September 22nd.
19) Movie - Castaways - Starring Tom Hanks - Driver's license of dead pilot says 9-23
20) Taco Bell commercial - Escaping a concentration camp on 9/23
21) Guinness Beer Commercial - If you keep an open mind you'll discover dark secrets. Stop watch stops at 9:23
22) Gone Girl - September 23rd is used twice depicting the date of the disappearance
23) Video - Florence and the Machine "we will drag bodies to the ground - Watch stops at 9:23
24) Video - Called 23 9-23 is in the video 9 times
25) Video - Rhianna Her latest video has 923 on the license plates.
26) Video - Black Eyed Peas - Calendar of the month of Someday with the 23rd of September
27) Video - Tainted Love - An asteroid hits earth and then they show the horoscope with the date 9/23
28) Drake's album "Nothing was The Same" Released on 9/23 with pics of shirts with this on it
29) Song by Israel Vibrations - September 24th is mentioned as the great tribulation Fulfillment of Holy Prophecy
30) TV - Heroes Reborn - Persecution of the church begins 9/23
31) In the video game residence evil - the invasion begins 9/23
32) Illuminati cad game has three cards including the asteroid card with 9-23 on it 9 times.
33) TV show - One foot in the grave - 1990 - "9/23 the day of the Lord shall be upon you"
That is weird...

I still remember being weirded in Independence day with the countdown timer at 9:11 right before the white house attack. I am not a "This is definitely happening" person, but one would have to be defective to not at least be suspicious.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

It was only a matter of time, once a socialist set foot on our soil.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Artaxerxes wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 1:18 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 12:53 pm
You're... you're imagining a binary choice between a bunch of incels living in their mom's basement on 4chan versus the brethren? That's the choice?
The brethren are good people. They own a lot of farms and butcher shops around here. Good, conservative Christian folks. I think Shawn Henry was talking about the Mormons. 😉

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

blitzinstripes wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 5:51 am If America falls, which is likely- take solace in knowing that God is unchangeable. Any people which take possession of this land AFTER America falls will only do so under his express permission. Only those whom he allows and blesses, may inherit it. And they will also be bound by the same covenant which WE BROKE. Serve God or perish. That is the Book of Mormon model and the covenant of this land. A worthy people (no matter who they are) will possess this land, or NO ONE WILL. Pray that you are counted among the worthy who will inherit it and build Zion here.
Like when the Lamanites killed all the Nephites

BuriedTartaria wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 7:05 am
I actually found a fantastic Christian commentator who believes the United States is already dead and what we're living in really shouldn't be considered a continuation of the United States. I think that lines up well with remnant-movement related Mormons who have been writing a lot about how the destruction has already happened, what remains to occur is the sweeping away.
I think I agree with this. America is basically over. Luckily, we still have all the American people and maybe we can pull it out in the end.