Tomorrow - Autumn Equinox - Planetary Alignment - Possibility of Earthquakes

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

Tomorrow - Autumn Equinox - Planetary Alignment - Possibility of Earthquakes

Post by Being There »

I don't have the sources right now,
but I've heard that tomorrow - because of the Earth - Mercury, and the Sun are in alignment,
there are more possibilities for Earthquakes and Tsunami's -
and even more so - on the 26th - because then -
Venus - the Sun, Earth, and Jupiter, and even a full Moon
will be in an alignment.

Warnings for -
California
Mexico
Japan
and other places I believe - could be at risk.

this is in Spanish, but you can see his graphics at about 39 min. and also at 45 min.
to understand a little bit about this.

Yeliab
captain of 100

Re: Tomorrow - Autumn Equinox - Planetary Alignment - Possibility of Earthquakes

Post by Yeliab »

Let us not forget the good ol us of a as well. Nauvoo sits smack dab on the shores of one of the largest fault lines on the planet . It's the New Madrid fault, and it is a big boy... With shakers in Utah over the past couple days, it has the potential to get drag nasty before it gets better.

mike_rumble
captain of 100

Re: Tomorrow - Autumn Equinox - Planetary Alignment - Possibility of Earthquakes

Post by mike_rumble »

The idea that earthquakes occur more often or with more power, when the planets are "lined up" has been around for a very long time. It has been disproved over and over, both by the science and by our experience. How these myths continue to circulate is probably because each generation reads about them as if it's the first time this kind of thing has been said or written about. No truth in it at all.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

mike_rumble wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 6:01 am The idea that earthquakes occur more often or with more power, when the planets are "lined up" has been around for a very long time. It has been disproved over and over, both by the science and by our experience. How these myths continue to circulate is probably because each generation reads about them as if it's the first time this kind of thing has been said or written about. No truth in it at all.
disproved ? how ridiculous.

ya, disproved by who ?
probably by the same people that say everything that's happening -
is only conspiracy theories". lol.

I mean - anyone with half a brain can see that -
if the moon can effect our Earth like it does - with the tides,
then the position of the planets in our Solar System
can have some effect on our Earth as well - even to the extent
of causing earthquakes and tsunamis if the gravitational pull is enough.

How does moon cause tides on Earth?

"The Moon and Earth exert a gravitational pull on each other.
On Earth, the Moon's gravitational pull causes the oceans to bulge out
on both the side closest to the Moon and the side farthest from the Moon.
These bulges create high tides. The low points are where low tides occur."

EVERYTHING EFFECTS EVERYTHING. - INCLUDING US.
Everything is connected - and we're part of it.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

mike_rumble wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 6:01 am The idea that earthquakes occur more often or with more power, when the planets are "lined up" has been around for a very long time. It has been disproved over and over, both by the science and by our experience. How these myths continue to circulate is probably because each generation reads about them as if it's the first time this kind of thing has been said or written about. No truth in it at all.
We'll see which is right at the end of October, 2024. On 10/25 that year earth will be caught in a gravitic vice, where the sun is on one side, and an interesting alignment of the gas giants in a grid arrangement on the other side. If that doesn't cause massive earthquakes, I don't know there's another solar arrangement that will. I don't agree any such thing has ever been proven, however.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

I’d lose some relatives, but if Cali fell into the sea …

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

abijah` wrote: October 24th, 2021, 4:50 pm Image

mike_rumble
captain of 100

Post by mike_rumble »

Being There wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 11:22 am

ya, disproved by who ?

The moon is close to the earth while the other planets, especially the larger ones are so far away that their gravitational pull is hardly worth mentioning. Everything does not affect everything. A planet orbiting a star 300 light years away does not affect me in the slightest.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

gruden2.0 wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 3:23 pm
We'll see which is right at the end of October, 2024. On 10/25 that year earth will be caught in a gravitic vice, where the sun is on one side, and an interesting alignment of the gas giants in a grid arrangement on the other side. If that doesn't cause massive earthquakes, I don't know there's another solar arrangement that will. I don't agree any such thing has ever been proven, however.
The moon exerts many times the gravitational pull of all the planets put together. Solar flares on the other hand do cause earthquakes in lands between large bodies of water.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

M 6.8 - Michoacan, Mexico

2022-09-22 06:16:09 (UTC)18.308°N 102.923°W24.1 km depth

Latin America
A 6.8 magnitude earthquake shakes Mexico and leaves 1 dead

September 22, 20224:38 AM ET

The Associated Press

MEXICO CITY — A powerful earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.8 struck Mexico early Thursday, causing buildings to sway and leaving at least one person dead in the nation's capital.
https://www.npr.org/2022/09/22/11244432 ... ves-1-dead

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Being There wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 5:39 pm M 6.8 - Michoacan, Mexico

Latin America

The Associated Press

MEXICO CITY — A powerful earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.8 struck Mexico early Thursday, causing buildings to sway and leaving at least one person dead in the nation's capital.
In recent years, Mexico has had an unusual amount of large earthquakes in September

2021-09-07 Guerrero 7.0 Mw
2017-09-23 Oaxaca 6.1 Mw
2017-09-19 Mexico City, Morelos, Puebla 7.1 Mw
2017-09-07 Chiapas, Oaxaca 8.2 Mw

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

mike_rumble wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 4:16 pm
Being There wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 11:22 am

ya, disproved by who ?

The moon is close to the earth while the other planets, especially the larger ones are so far away that their gravitational pull is hardly worth mentioning. Everything does not affect everything. A planet orbiting a star 300 light years away does not affect me in the slightest.
ya and some people believe the Earth is flat. lol.
Everything does not affect everything. A planet orbiting a star 300 light years away does not affect me in the slightest.
that's only because you're just thinking about yourself - and how everything is compared to you.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY - AND YOU ARE TOO, AND YOU'RE PART OF IT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
WE ARE ALL CONNECTED.

and that's what I meant when i said that "Everything is connected - and we're part of it."
and that everything effects everything - simply because - EVERYTHING is energy.

The Illusion of Reality:
The Scientific Proof That Everything is Energy and Reality Isn’t Real
http://www.esalq.usp.br/lepse/imgs/cont ... t-Real.pdf
Last edited by Being There on September 22nd, 2022, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

FrankOne wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 6:07 pm
Being There wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 5:39 pm M 6.8 - Michoacan, Mexico

Latin America

The Associated Press

In recent years, Mexico has had an unusual amount of large earthquakes in September

2021-09-07 Guerrero 7.0 Mw
2017-09-23 Oaxaca 6.1 Mw
2017-09-19 Mexico City, Morelos, Puebla 7.1 Mw
2017-09-07 Chiapas, Oaxaca 8.2 Mw
true.

I posted this years ago.

Re: Popocatepetl volcano MTC Mexico City

Post by I AM » February 17th, 2019, 11:17 pm
this one is from a year and a half ago when it happened.

Published on Sep 28, 2017

More bad news for Mexico City after last week's deadly earthquake killed 343 people. Cameras capture the nearby Popocatepetl volcano erupting Wednesday, spewing ash and lava rocks throughout the vicinity.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

https://youtu.be/RyYx2NzFDuY?t=148

Scientists have found at least three cycles in nature that can be traced back to the alignment of the planets. And while they won’t tell you anything about your love life or personality, by studying them, we can learn about our planet’s past and future—and even how the solar system has changed.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Being There wrote: September 21st, 2022, 10:13 pm I don't have the sources right now,
but I've heard that tomorrow - because of the Earth - Mercury, and the Sun are in alignment,
there are more possibilities for Earthquakes and Tsunami's -
and even more so - on the 26th - because then -
Venus - the Sun, Earth, and Jupiter, and even a full Moon
will be in an alignment.

Warnings for -
California
Mexico
Japan
and other places I believe - could be at risk.

this is in Spanish, but you can see his graphics at about 39 min. and also at 45 min.
to understand a little bit about this.
One correction. The moon will be just past new on the 26th (new moon on the 25th)

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 5:10 pm
gruden2.0 wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 3:23 pm
The moon exerts many times the gravitational pull of all the planets put together. Solar flares on the other hand do cause earthquakes in lands between large bodies of water.
Except at that time the 4 biggest planets will all join in pulling the earth opposite the sun.

Something else that just came up that's pertinent:

https://helenastales.weebly.com/blogue/ ... rths-crust

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Technically the other planets do have a tidal effect on earth. And does every rock, asteroid, comet, dwarf planet, moon, etc. The thing is, distance is the greatest factor in determining how significant that effect is. Jupiter is fairly big, but it’s far enough away that it’s tidal effect on the earth is largely minuscule compared to the moon’s.