The Trans agenda is disgusting

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

The Trans agenda is disgusting

Post by Christianlee »

Vanderbilt is performing trans surgeries on minors. The practice was sold to them based on how profitable it would be. “First do no harm” has been abandoned by our medical community. And if you have religious problems with trans surgery, you should go work somewhere else.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/09/21 ... WByYYR1Ye4

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Trans agenda is disgusting

Post by Niemand »

It rarely gets mentioned, but if you go ahead you have to keep taking the relevant hormones for life. You are their permanent customer.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

A lot of people on the Mormons Building Bridges Facebook page are fully in support of this. They claim it will prevent teen suicide, and that waiting until 18 or older does too much “damage” even with hormones and puberty blockers. If someone tries to post something about those who regret getting surgery, they delete it as irrelevant or untrue.

It boggles the mind that these people were Mormons at some point.

AkalAish
captain of 100

Post by AkalAish »

It is the incremental degradation and termination of the word of HaShem...fed to society in an attempt to normalize abhorrent behavior.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

AkalAish wrote: September 21st, 2022, 5:45 pm It is the incremental degradation and termination of the word of HaShem...fed to society in an attempt to normalize abhorrent behavior.
I think it's a form of population control. Automation means less use for us peasants.

I'm quite liberal on this in the sense that I think if adults wish to do this to themselves so be it. Children, however are another matter, especially after being brainwashed into it by schools across the western world.

Oh and puberty blockers do a lot more than stop the usual bumps and lumps in the relevant areas, they also affect bone, muscle and brain development which produces serious consequences in adulthood.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 21st, 2022, 5:37 pm A lot of people on the Mormons Building Bridges Facebook page are fully in support of this. They claim it will prevent teen suicide, and that waiting until 18 or older does too much “damage” even with hormones and puberty blockers. If someone tries to post something about those who regret getting surgery, they delete it as irrelevant or untrue.

It boggles the mind that these people were Mormons at some point.
More like Morons Building Bridges. Yeah they delete facts from their webpage because facts are considered hate speech by Libtards because once facts are presented they lose the argument.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

all these kids theyre socially engineering to become sterilised troons, 10, 20, 30 years down the line, i wonder about the broader ramifications this could potentially have

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Our kids are being mutilated and where is the Church . . .no where to be found.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Wasn’t trans surgery a reason for excommunication at one time?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Christianlee wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 10:36 am Wasn’t trans surgery a reason for excommunication at one time?
Yes, as recently as 2017.

https://archive.sltrib.com/article.php? ... type=cmsid

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

Don’t look up the male Canadian shop teacher who is dressing up as a female wearing giant prosthetic breasts with huge nipples.

The school defends him of course.

Rebel News reports:
https://youtu.be/Lrs_R4Kymi8

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Separatist wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 12:33 pm Don’t look up the male Canadian shop teacher who is dressing up as a female wearing giant prosthetic breasts with huge nipples.

Rebel News reports:
If those were real breasts the person would be hunched over and likely trying to get a reduction done. They are like a parody of the real thing.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

abijah wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 10:48 am
Truly demonic.

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

Niemand wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 4:59 pm
Separatist wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 12:33 pm Don’t look up the male Canadian shop teacher who is dressing up as a female wearing giant prosthetic breasts with huge nipples.

Rebel News reports:
If those were real breasts the person would be hunched over and likely trying to get a reduction done. They are like a parody of the real thing.
A mockery of the real thing. Now imagine you're a regular kid minding your own business and your shop teacher walks in like that. You are now exposed and invited into his world of perversion, with images and ideas you probably never considered, all so this man can get his jollies. And the adult admins do nothing. He must be protected, not the children, with his supposed perverted "rights"

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

It's all part of programmatic demoralization.
kasparov.jpg
kasparov.jpg (35.75 KiB) Viewed 1617 times

abijah
pleb in zion

Re: The troon conspiracy is pungent

Post by abijah »

Niemand wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 6:26 pm An increasing number of these folk are dealing with certain physical realities.Those physical realities include breasts ("organic" or implants) and genital removal for one lot, and breast reduction and Adam's apples for the other lot. Some of this is irreversible.
one certain physical reality such folk (post-surgery) must confront, is that all of our natural holes/orifices are self-cleansing.

a troon's axe-wound "vagina" on the other hand is not. meaning it *reeks*... constantly 🤢

plus your body naturally thinks it's like an actual wound that needs to be healed, so in order to combat the certain physical reality of this natural self-healing cycle, they need to "dilate", multiple times a day..

they want to subject this hellish lifestyle on young, dumb, impressionable kids/teens/young`adults in the name of love and inclusion, but on the flipside if you want to divert/save them from such a nasty-smelling, sterile fate, then you're hateful, and just want trans kids to 41% themselves 🤡 🎪 like how in a video i posted, some people in this industry pushing this stuff are demonstrably, provably fetishists who literally get off to getting kids/people to mutilate themselves physically and/or sterilise themselves with HRT 👺🔪💉
Last edited by abijah on September 23rd, 2022, 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Welcome to Canada. No wonder the largest hurricane in Canadian history is about to hit today. Plus, the worst air quality levels in the world out west here in BC.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

abijah wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 10:48 am
Wouldn't a "eunuch fetish" be self-defeating?

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Dusty Wanderer wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 10:18 pm Wouldn't a "eunuch fetish" be self-defeating?
not in reference to themselves, but inflicting it upon others (or getting them to do it to themselves)

they enjoy neutering children especially little boys. In this instance it's medical professionals (who are authoring policy that determines whether or not a doctor can be sued - 6:20 in the video), but you also see the eunuch fetish manifest in creatures like keffals, who gets his rocks off on taking home-brewed HRT chemicals 💉 in his bathtub to ship to minors etc, there's loads of disturbing stuff in these circles
Last edited by abijah on September 23rd, 2022, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

abijah wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 10:28 pm
Dusty Wanderer wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 10:18 pm Wouldn't a "eunuch fetish" be self-defeating?
not in reference to themselves, but inflicting it upon others (or do it to themselves)

they enjoy neutering children especially little boys. In this instance it's medical professionals, but you also see the fetish manifest in people like keffals, who gets his rocks off on taking home-brewed HRT chemicals 💉 in his bathtub to ship to minors etc, there's loads of disturbing stuff in these circles
Ahh, I see. That's so messed up.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

In case you want to know where NOT to go in Utah for therapy for any reason: http://www.lifestonecenter.com/

The counselor tried to convince my teen son with Down Syndrome, to transition and have surgery. He was there to get help working through something entirely unrelated to that kind of thing. She FOUND a way to work it in.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Jules wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 10:46 pm In case you want to know where NOT to go in Utah for therapy for any reason: http://www.lifestonecenter.com/

The counselor tried to convince my teen son with Down Syndrome, to transition and have surgery. He was there to get help working through something entirely unrelated to that kind of thing. She FOUND a way to work it in.
Expect this pretty much everywhere you go in Utah. The Church made a pact with the devil.

In Utah "conversion therapy" is banned at any level. In other words, if ANY licensed therapist, counselor, professional, etc. even hints that John really is John and not Sally, their license will be revoked.

And all these places (thanks to ObamaCare) make BIG, BIG money on these types of surgeries, so all you have to do is follow the money.

Why do people think there has been an explosion in all this crap. . . .who pays for it? It is always follow the money.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Jules wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 10:46 pm In case you want to know where NOT to go in Utah for therapy for any reason: http://www.lifestonecenter.com/

Was your son seeing "Alex", by chance? Alex looks like a woman, but presents as a man and specializes in "life conversions".

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Chip wrote: September 24th, 2022, 12:04 pm

Was your son seeing "Alex", by chance? Alex looks like a woman, but presents as a man and specializes in "life conversions".
I think I might be missing a joke here.. I don't know who Alex is?