Dr. Joel Wallach

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Dr. Joel Wallach

Post by Fred »

I have noticed that there is a disagreement among LDSFF members as to the validity of Dr. Wallach.

Dr. Wallach was a guest on Coast to Coast tonight and was pretty interesting. I don't want to confuse his practice with the multi-level marketing company, Youngevity, which he did not mention on the radio program.

He contradicts the drug pushers. He said that cholesterol deficiency was the cause of Alzheimer's disease and all one need do is eat 3 eggs twice a day to prevent it. That sounds a bit much for me but eggs for breakfast is free, requires no grocery store, and the supply is perpetual. That takes care of one meal a day during a food shortage.

He also said that any type of diabetes, whether type one or two, can be cured in less than 90 days. There sure are a lot of people that choose to be diabetic, if that is true. He has written several books.

Now, surely, in the last 70 years or so that he has been practicing, if his message was BS, someone would have pointed it out. He has a lot of followers. None are diabetic.

He is a Christian and has the philosophy that God gave us all of the medicine we will ever need. That does not mean we do not need doctors for emergencies, surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, etc. Just that Pharmacia may be witchcraft and not of God.

A heart surgeon is a necessary doctor. A satanic mRNA promoter is not. The entire basis of "fixing" God's immune system is evil. Certainly a corona virus such as the common cold, flu, or covid, is a zero threat to anyone with a healthy immune system.

I have a lot of Mormon Tea on my place. Ten acres of it. The pioneers were fond of it. It is Ephedra. In a plant. No Pfizer or Moderna necessary. Maybe the reason people get sick is because they go to a witch doctor instead of following God.

There was a song when I was young called "The Pusher". Maybe you've heard it. Steppenwolf.

Your thoughts?

CMajor
captain of 100

Re: Dr. Joel Wallach

Post by CMajor »

I heard his program 10 years ago, and changed my organ status to "NO" I am not an organ donor. The fact that you have to be alive to donate, and the fact that they can cause you to become "brain dead" is frightening. Your body organs are worth something like $5 million!!! (To the hospital)
They don't necessarily have to give the donor a pain block..could be a waste of time.

When someone is on life support brought on by trauma, the body needs to rest in order to recover. He sited incidents where hospital doctors would do a test, by clearing the room of next of kin, and then taking the patient off life support to see if they could breathe on their own for 10 minutes. Of course they can't, just had a traumatizing accident. That's about all it takes to starve the brain of oxygen, and no more brain activity. Now they are the perfect candidate for organ donation. Being braindead, which is a made up condition the Doctors invented the body still feels pain. Complete with the sob story of helping others...and you have legalized murder. Follow the money $$$. Don't leave your loved ones alone and don't check the box for organ donor on your driver's license.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

re egg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw Eggs
Eggs are rich in B vitamins, which promote body metabolism and relieve fatigue.
Since B vitamins are heat sensitive, it is more efficient to eat raw eggs without heating.
However, raw egg whites contain avidin, which inhibits the absorption of biotin, essential for healthy skin and hair. A deficiency of avidin may cause rough skin and gray hair.

Soft-cooked eggs
Half-boiled eggs, in which the egg whites are cooked, are not affected by avidin, and biotin can be absorbed normally.
In addition, half-boiled eggs have a 96% absorption rate, making them easy to digest and fully absorb nutrients, making them ideal for nutritional supplementation during colds and illnesses.
For daily consumption, semi-cooked eggs are the best choice because they contain the most nutrients and the least harmful elements. The loss of B vitamins is also minimized.

For your information, a half-cooked egg can be prepared in the following way
1. bring a large pot of water to a boil, and when the water comes to a boil, gently add the eggs. 2.
Boil the eggs for 6 minutes if they have been chilled in the refrigerator, or 5.5 minutes if they are at room temperature.
3. put the boiled eggs in ice water and wait for 3 minutes.

Fully Cooked Eggs
Fully boiled eggs also do not inhibit the absorption of biotin because the egg white is fully cooked.
The yolks are also cooked, which makes them more filling and prevents the growth of bacteria.
However, fully cooked eggs have the disadvantage of being hardened protein, which makes them difficult to digest. Be careful not to eat overcooked eggs when your stomach is weak.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

"New Way to Eat Food, Soft-boiled Eggs are the Most Nutritious
 ECHEMI 2022-02-07
"
https://www.echemi.com/cms/479830.html

soft boiled eggs biotin
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=sof ... n&ei=UTF-8

"The mineral chromium is often suggested as a treatment for type 2 diabetes. However, study results have been inconsistent, showing marginal benefits at most. The results of a very large study published online in May 2007 suggest that a combination of chromium and biotin may be more clearly helpful.
"
https://www.wnyurology.com/content.aspx?chunkiid=203343

biotin diabetes
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=bio ... s&ei=UTF-8

chromium biotin diabetes
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=chr ... s&ei=UTF-8

"chromium" "raw egg"
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=%22 ... 2&ei=UTF-8

"Beware of consuming raw egg whites without the yolks as raw egg whites contain avidin, which can bind to biotin. If you cook the egg white the avidin is not an issue. Likewise, if you consume the whole raw egg (both yolk and egg white) there is more than enough biotin in the yolk to compensate for the avidin binding.

If you choose not to eat your eggs raw, soft-boiled would be your next best option. Scrambling your eggs is one of the worst ways to eat eggs as it actually oxidizes the cholesterol in the egg yolk. If you have high cholesterol this may actually be a problem for you as the oxidized cholesterol may cause some damage in your body.
"
viewtopic.php?p=345198#p345198

"Another example of tragically incorrect diet advice is the idea that dietary cholesterol is bad for your heart. Just as the saturated fat myth created an entire industry of harmful low-fat products, the cholesterol myth has given rise to a similar industry of highly processed fake foods posing as healthier alternatives. Take Egg Beaters for example. Introduced in 1972, Egg Beaters has been hailed as a healthy substitute for whole chicken eggs. It basically contains egg whites with added flavorings, vitamins and gum thickeners, providing you with no or low saturated fat and cholesterol, and fewer calories than regular eggs.

This is a tragedy, considering how nutritious whole eggs are—provided they're from organically raised free-ranging hens. For example, egg yolks have one of the highest concentrations of biotin found in nature. So for 40 years, many Americans have deprived themselves of one of the most nutritious foods on the planet, while epidemiological studies repeatedly show that dietary cholesterol is not related to coronary heart disease incidence or mortality, so there's no reason to fear eggs!
"
viewtopic.php?p=289825#p289825
:arrow:

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

CMajor wrote: September 21st, 2022, 3:32 am I heard his program 10 years ago, and changed my organ status to "NO" I am not an organ donor. The fact that you have to be alive to donate, and the fact that they can cause you to become "brain dead" is frightening. Your body organs are worth something like $5 million!!! (To the hospital)
They don't necessarily have to give the donor a pain block..could be a waste of time.

When someone is on life support brought on by trauma, the body needs to rest in order to recover. He sited incidents where hospital doctors would do a test, by clearing the room of next of kin, and then taking the patient off life support to see if they could breathe on their own for 10 minutes. Of course they can't, just had a traumatizing accident. That's about all it takes to starve the brain of oxygen, and no more brain activity. Now they are the perfect candidate for organ donation. Being braindead, which is a made up condition the Doctors invented the body still feels pain. Complete with the sob story of helping others...and you have legalized murder. Follow the money $$$. Don't leave your loved ones alone and don't check the box for organ donor on your driver's license.
My daughter received a liver transplant before her first birthday. The donor was a 5 year old girl that was killed in a car crash in Saint George, Utah. My daughter is now 22. I am plenty grateful for the donation.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Fred wrote: September 21st, 2022, 2:28 am Dr. Wallach was a guest on Coast to Coast tonight
He's still alive? Still around?

I tried to find out a few years ago and got nothing. I wondered if he'd been arrested, died, or something else. Glad to know he's still around.