Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
harakim
captain of 1,000

Re: Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps

Post by harakim »

Kerplop wrote: September 18th, 2022, 2:59 pm Our bishop was talking with my husband and a few other men and talked about how he knew the church had spent the last year or so retrofitting youth/girls camps to be able to handle thousands of members living at each camp. He also said some have buried big metal storage containers and have filled them with food and supplies. I am skeptical. It sounds to me like all the rumors that were floating around 7 or 8 years ago surrounding Julie Rowe's "teachings"...where people were supposedly reporting seeing huge trucks leaving Salt Lake City loaded up with big white tents and thousands of pounds of supplies, etc. Thoughts?
As a side note, our bishop also claims to know the man who's visons/dreams are published in the book Visions of Glory and claims that the man is now a bishop and his visions/dreams have been vetted by the church and not found to be erroneous, etc.
I am super skeptical. Just wondering if others are hearing these same things? (about the youth/girls camps, etc)
The Church has extensive plans for at least some members, but they go to great lengths to keep those plans a secret. I would guess the plans are for full tithe payers.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Shawn Henry wrote: September 18th, 2022, 3:16 pm The church's continued support of Un Agenda 2030. The UN wants to round people up and place them in Fema camps and the church says, hey, we'll help you by pre-packaging our members for you, come and get 'em.
woa.

this is why I love forums like this. Everyone gives a wide spectrum of contributions that make me go 'huh?'.
that's some serious cynicism. BUT , from the evidence of what the 15 are doing, it's within the realm of possiblity.

could happen!

My opinion on the OP is that it's simply untrue. Something's off . I don't believe that the Bishop knows what he thinks he knows and is being overzealous. Likely got the info from another overzealous person and it has gotten bigger and bigger.

but... again, could be true.

Years ago, there was a grundle of talk about this subject. I would think that if it was really happening back then, the brakes were put on and the programs ended. I am guessing that TPTB have provided a better safety net for them. No need to have preps if the the all powerful Babylon is backing you.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

mtmom wrote: September 18th, 2022, 5:12 pm I truly believe that while our current general authority leadership rules, that members will not find refuge from terrorists, invading armies, or civil unrest. We will not be gathered out to places or safety. What food storage we have will be gathered in and given to the UN. We (as gentiles) will be destroyed along with our nation. It looks pretty bleak. JST Matthew 21:56
have hope.

miracles will happen for the few to protect them. I've had my doubts as well, but without some supernatural protection, there is no hope for anyone at this point. Somebody has to survive this to fulfill the ancient prophecies. The first part of the prophecies is happening in this very moment and the last parts must follow. I'd cite a few friends experiences on this subject, but suffice it to say, I am as certain as I can be that some groups that have gathered will be "overlooked" . ...as in "not seen".

As things get terrible, that's a good thing because that will just prove out the prophecies and..... we'll finally be certain of the ending (as it's written). Even if our bodies die...that's fine. Get some popcorn and watch the show! (and pray unceasingly)

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Chip wrote: September 18th, 2022, 7:10 pm "Re: Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps"

So, it would be a good idea to trust the leadership that pushed the NWO agenda with your family member's lives, after the NWO will have turned the country upside down.

The giant check on all these turkeys is that they are vaxxed snd boosted, and determinedly in denial of the ramifications.

They totally got placebos.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 20th, 2022, 8:29 pm
Chip wrote: September 18th, 2022, 7:10 pm "Re: Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps"

So, it would be a good idea to trust the leadership that pushed the NWO agenda with your family member's lives, after the NWO will have turned the country upside down.

The giant check on all these turkeys is that they are vaxxed snd boosted, and determinedly in denial of the ramifications.

I bet the Seventies on down got the real thing. Every Bishopric and stake presidency did. What can the Q15 do without all of them?

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

FrankOne wrote: September 20th, 2022, 7:25 pm that's some serious cynicism
There's a silver lining. Just think of those Nephites under King Limhi as the type. Sure, they repented of King Noah's teachings (today it will be King Brigham's teachings), but their repentance was after the fact, after they had not answered the real call to follow Alma. They were taken into captivity, yes, but the Lord still delivered them. They just had a harder time of it than the first group, who also didn't get off scott free.

The whole story is a type of two tiered forms of deliverance and there will be a latter-day repeat. The scriptures are true, a cry will go forth, but the main body will miss the cry because it comes from the outside, someone who is not with the main group of priests. When the end-time servant sends forth this cry, this call to gather, most will only answer the reactionary call that happens later, the one coming from the main body, but in the end both groups meet up in Zion/Zarahemla.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

Chip wrote: September 20th, 2022, 9:07 pm

I bet the Seventies on down got the real thing. Every Bishopric and stake presidency did. What can the Q15 do without all of them?
I know for a fact that not every Bishopric member got the Vax. And I highly doubt all stake presidencies did, either.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Atticus wrote: September 21st, 2022, 7:47 am

I know for a fact that not every Bishopric member got the Vax. And I highly doubt all stake presidencies did, either.
Of course, but it's greater than 90%. All of our bishopric got it. One counselor in the stake presidency didn't get it. These people, for the most part, were like guided missiles, headed for vaxxing. One poor guy in leadership nearly died of COVID, was on oxygen a year later, and his LDS doctor friend insisted that he come to his office and get the vaxx, after which he had a scary redux of his COVID sickness. For the most part, they were all proud to follow the prophet on this, vaxxing their kids, even. And a lot of these guys had the initial sense to resist, but they all eventually caved. Stupidest thing I ever saw. And I can't unsee it.

Another thing... Everyone who DIDN'T get the vaxx, in or out of the church, is a person who I had felt good about, beforehand. They are all the kind of people you can trust and relax around, because they are in possession of their own minds, available for honest friendship. They are just good people.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

Chip wrote: September 21st, 2022, 7:58 am

Of course, but it's greater than 90%. All of our bishopric got it. One counselor in the stake presidency didn't get it. These people, for the most part, were like guided missiles, headed for vaxxing. One poor guy in leadership nearly died of COVID, was on oxygen a year later, and his LDS doctor friend insisted that he come to his office and get the vaxx, after which he had a scary redux of his COVID sickness. For the most part, they were all proud to follow the prophet on this, vaxxing their kids, even. And a lot of these guys had the initial sense to resist, but they all eventually caved. Stupidest thing I ever saw. And I can't unsee it.

Another thing... Everyone who DIDN'T get the vaxx, in or out of the church, is a person who I had felt good about, beforehand. They are all the kind of people you can trust and relax around, because they are in possession of their own minds, available for honest friendship. They are just good people.
You're looking for at things much too black and white.

There were a lot of people who were hesitant about getting the vax, but then got it after the church encouraged it. This doesn't mean they all "caved," were "guided missiles," "can't be trusted or relaxed around," and "aren't good people available for honest friendship."

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Atticus wrote: September 21st, 2022, 8:30 am

There were a lot of people who were hesitant about getting the vax, but then got it after the church encouraged it. This doesn't mean they all "caved," were "guided missiles," "can't be trusted or relaxed around," and "aren't good people available for honest friendship."

Many did cave. I watched it happen. And most of them are too plugged up with church to be any more than shallow acquaintances.

You definitely fall deep into the category of people I don't consider available for honest friendship. I trust that doesn't bother you.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

his LDS doctor friend insisted that he come to his office and get the vaxx, after which he had a scary redux of his COVID sickness. For the most part, they were all proud to follow the prophet on this, vaxxing their kids, even.
and these reveled in their righteous suffering.

yah, that's what occurs in their minds. "I am righteous, suffering for God while I follow the Prophet"

it's a mental illness. Clinical cult thinking.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Chip wrote: September 21st, 2022, 8:52 am

Many did cave. I watched it happen. And most of them are too plugged up with church to be any more than shallow acquaintances.

You definitely fall deep into the category of people I don't consider available for honest friendship. I trust that doesn't bother you.
I have a fellow church member friend, older gentleman. He got the vaxx and boosters. I trust him, excellent guy and very knowledgeable. He grew up Lutheran so he knows the importance of the New Testament, especially when dealing with people outside our religion, I trust him.

I am outside of the religious battle zone living in Oregon. We had an LDS family move here from Utah, dad was a successful teacher in Utah but here in Oregon he couldn’t cut it, too nice and soft spoken. I bet him and his family are fully vaxx. Like your point is saying, I would have never been more then a “church friend” with him. They had to start over in Utah.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Although it does mean that they put their trust in men of authority rather than using their own God given powers of prayer,reasoning, and observation to make their own decision. It's simple. They're weak and instead of doing the work themselves, they pass the responsibility to a another man. Sounds harsh and I guess it is.

I come from a large family and only one got the vaks which was by her decision alone. She is very prayerful and her answer was to get it. I'm not sure why she was told that, but I'm certain that it was an answer from God because of who she is. She didn't tell anyone else to get it and in fact has been mostly silent about it except for when I inquire.

The result? She had no side-effects whatsover. Nothing. I expect that they gave her saline. or perhaps God stepped in. She is not very trusting of RMN, but she won't denounce him completely.

Reports have come out that perhaps a 1/3 of the vakses are saline. Maybe this is why the effects are so much less than expected. I don't trust any of these stories, but I do read them

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

The mainstream Christian churches were also were led astray by their 501c3 hireling pastors. Covid vaccinations were a separation issue IMO, dividing the wheat from the tares, sheep from the goats.

Many people who got their first dose, did not return for their second dose, according to my daughter who is a pharmacy-tech. On the other hand, some seem to be addicted to getting vaccinated, and will proudly keep getting boosters until it kills them.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

Well, that's no surprise.

However, since I haven't been vaccinated, according to your criteria I'm the kind of person "you can trust and relax around," I'm "in possession of my own mind, " I'm "available for honest friendship," and I'm "just good people."

So me thinks you're just a hater.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Atticus wrote: September 21st, 2022, 6:16 pm

However, since I haven't been vaccinated, according to your criteria I'm the kind of person "you can trust and relax around," I'm "in possession of my own mind, " I'm "available for honest friendship," and I'm "just good people."

this thread has become comical

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

FrankOne wrote: September 21st, 2022, 4:01 pm

Although it does mean that they put their trust in men of authority rather than using their own God given powers of prayer,reasoning, and observation to make their own decision. It's simple. They're weak and instead of doing the work themselves, they pass the responsibility to a another man. Sounds harsh and I guess it is.
While this may be true for some individuals, it's definitely not true for everyone who got the vax after the church's encouragement. For many the church's encouragement was part of the reason they decided to get vaxed, but not the only one.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

FrankOne wrote: September 21st, 2022, 6:30 pm

Yeah, aren't irrational personal attacks by grouchy people just hilarious.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Just mark me as a "hater" and let's move on.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Atticus wrote: September 21st, 2022, 6:48 pm

"Personal attacks"? Maybe you were raped. Let's work harder.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

Chip wrote: September 21st, 2022, 7:49 pm

There was no reason to make the dig you did. And now you're starting to come completely unhinged. Life's better when you don't have so much hate in your heart.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Atticus wrote: September 21st, 2022, 8:15 pm

There was no reason to make the dig you did. And now you're starting to come completely unhinged. Life's better when you don't have so much hate in your heart.
You are like a tireless lawyer, wreaking havoc sloooooooowly, wearing people out, drawing them into your framework, in order to apply your template and hold them accountable to it, as if it's all so reasonable and no right-minded person could disagree. You love to set up shame.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

Chip wrote: September 21st, 2022, 9:04 pm

You are like a tireless lawyer, wreaking havoc sloooooooowly, wearing people out, drawing them into your framework, in order to apply your template and hold them accountable to it, as if it's all so reasonable and no right-minded person could disagree. You love to set up shame.
I didn't bait you into anything. All I did was give you some respectful pushback on your claims.
Your decision to make things personal and lash out in anger is 100% on you.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Atticus wrote: September 21st, 2022, 9:17 pm

I didn't bait you into anything. All I did was give you some respectful pushback on your claims.
This is like wrestling a pig.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

Chip wrote: September 21st, 2022, 9:40 pm
Atticus wrote: September 21st, 2022, 9:17 pm

This is like wrestling a pig.
Another angry insult. Does this make you feel better?