BYU strikes again

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: BYU strikes again

Post by Robin Hood »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 21st, 2022, 12:14 am
Robin Hood wrote: September 18th, 2022, 7:56 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 18th, 2022, 7:39 am Weird the use of the word “Dismantled”. 8-)

I don’t remember ever using that word, but thought about using it yesterday in one of my posts, but didn’t. Yea right, more unsubstantiated ramblings, but not every thing that occurs can be proven to have occurred. The name of my first March 8 encounter remains captured in the public record. There were church records that could confirm that we were indeed at the same place on said date in 1980. Those bozos loose everything though, and can’t even find by patriarchal blessing given on a prophets birthday in his home ward. :x

Other March 8 encounters are only sweet memories, but sweet they are. Then there’s the photo at march8miracle.org. It was taken with a JamCam. Is anyone familiar?
What on earth are you talking about?
My son’s name begins with a J.
My daughter's name begins with a C.

I’m named after the guy that almost got the world blowed up. My given name means spear, so Javelin seemed an ideal pen name for my little book about a frog that is born with wings, and wishes that he could fly. Said book was narrated by a princess type person whose latest big role was playing the friend of the friend of God on TV. Those are a few facts some anonymous type person emailed me that they verified from public records. My first wife’s name began with CH and my patent shows my First Avenue Address, are a couple other things they seem confused about. Apparently they lack patent searching experience. :lol:

Birdies reported some alarming stuff and compare and contrast is a valid way to dismantle falsehoods while validating truth. Many other things I’ve posted here were also validated via the public record. At least someone is paying attention. :lol:
Nope... didn't help.