LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6341

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by Sarah »

skylight wrote: December 16th, 2020, 12:06 pm Re: the brethren being misinformed

The brethren are taking MARCHING ORDERS from the UN. They are by their own admission partners with them for the past 6 years (look up on church news).

Birds of a feather flock together.

The LDS church NOW flocks with the whore of Babylon, lies in her bed, and regurgitates likes a dog to its vomit, the lies they promote. They have drawn the line in the sand and have chosen their side.

They will eventually align more publicly with the UN New World Order as part of the one world religion, as has already been public to an extent by aligning RMN as a “Global Faith Leader” along with the Pope, and some other world leaders.

The apostasy is complete.
Marching orders from the UN eh? I guess this is why Elder Christopherson basically said that the UN plan will never work without Christ at the head of it.

User avatar
Luke
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9456
Location: England

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by Luke »

skylight wrote: December 16th, 2020, 12:06 pm The apostasy is complete.
And has been for the best part of 100 years if not more

ATB
captain of 100
Posts: 380

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by ATB »

stormcloak wrote: December 16th, 2020, 5:04 pm
Blessourlove wrote: December 16th, 2020, 5:53 am Solzhenitsyn’s THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO is one I believe everyone should read. My teenagers are reading it now, so we can have a discussion about it. I do worry that I felt they should read it, because of what is coming to their lives.

This acceptance speech he gave in 1983 is great, and obviously most of the West never took the time to study and ponder it.
https://www.templetonprize.org/laureate ... ce-speech/
Thank you for sending me this speech from Solzhenitsyn. I had never read this before, but it's a very good speech. Very excellent. He's summarizing the problem with our world, and why communism exists, in a nutshell. It's all about Christ. He's just saying that man has forgotten God, and he explains it so eloquently and plainly that it's impossible to argue with him. Reminds me of Moroni 10:6:
And whatsoever thing is good is just and true; wherefore, nothing that is good denieth the Christ, but acknowledgeth that he is.
Also I think it's awesome that you've turned your teenagers onto Solzhenitsyn's work. You are absolutely right, they should read it. They will undoubtedly be smarter than their contemporaries and peers, and have a better view of the issues in our world today. It will definitely help their perspective in the trials coming to their lives.

I also recommend Pitirim Sorokin's book (Leaves From A Russian Diary) which I linked to above. That will help them as well, I believe. It is quite shorter than Solzhenitsyn, but still very poignant. I am a fan of both authors. Everyone in the West should be intimately familiar with their works. It should be mandatory reading in our schools.
Solzhenitsyn’s words should put chills up one's spine! Great address. I've viewed many of Jordan Peterson's presentations that include a lot of his work. I've just downloaded Gulag Archipelago on Kindle for my Holiday reading (good times!). Another book I've read, which I recommend is, "Ordinary Men" - the story of the reserve police battalion during WWII and their assistance with the Nazi regime - frightening what people will do in the name of ____________. When you forget G*d, as we've been warned, you have no promise of anything...and even worse, much worse.

User avatar
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1113

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by XEmilyX »

EmmaLee wrote: December 14th, 2020, 5:57 pm
mahalanobis wrote: December 14th, 2020, 5:47 pm Time to give Biden his family history in a fancy leather-bound memory book.

Ahem, (cold shoulder to Trump)
One of my brothers just said the same thing. Trump is the only U.S. president since, I believe, before Reagan, that the First Presidency has NOT given a genealogy book to. Shameful. If you do that for one president, then another, and on and on - and then do not give one to a president that you obviously don't like (no apostles sent to Trump's inauguration - but TWO sent to Obama's), it's pretty blatant and is very telling as to which direction the Brethren lean.

And how embarrassing for the Church to jump the gun like this and declare Biden the "president-elect", when he is no such thing. Yet, the brainwashed among the members believe the 15 are more informed, smarter, etc. than the rest of us. Seriously, embarrassing.
They did this?? Wow. Ok.

User avatar
Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 11106
Location: The Universe - wherever that is.

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by Thinker »

stormcloak wrote: December 15th, 2020, 10:02 pm
Thinker wrote: December 15th, 2020, 6:46 pm
stormcloak wrote: December 15th, 2020, 4:29 pm... If Trump returns, we have another 4 years of peace...
Here’s a postcard for you:
Having a wonderful time - wish you were here.

Image

Would you call this year - of ongoing psychological warfare, anti constitutional lockdowns, restrictions on breathing, assembly & religion - peace???

It’s important to note that Hitler began by using an excuse to declare state of emergency which restricted liberties like no assembly, no free speech, no privacy, no trial before imprisoned, dictatorial powers etc.

Image
Thanks for the postcard. Hope we'll never have to use it ;)

Perhaps I should qualify myself: relative peace. I think there are far worse things ahead than what we saw this year. Study the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia. Here's a book I highly recommend: Leaves from a Russian Diary by Pitirim Sorokin. Also you could read The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. These will give you an idea of just how bad things could get.

Very sobering times we live in, as history repeats itself...
Thank you. And I’m glad you took my joking well.
Interesting books. I’ve heard of the one by Solzhenitsyn. My understanding is that “in each of us is a bit of all of us.” Each of us have the potential for good and evil. There’s a tendency to go along with the herd but we are meant to rise above that by thinking for ourselves & doing what’s right despite “orders.”

This deserves a topic in itself - maybe you’d start a thread about it? I’m curious what your impressions are.

I haven’t yet read fully but found:
Alexander Solzhenitsyn on 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"
http://whale.to/c/alexander.html

samizdat
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3511

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by samizdat »

XEmilyX wrote: December 16th, 2020, 5:59 pm
EmmaLee wrote: December 14th, 2020, 5:57 pm
mahalanobis wrote: December 14th, 2020, 5:47 pm Time to give Biden his family history in a fancy leather-bound memory book.

Ahem, (cold shoulder to Trump)
One of my brothers just said the same thing. Trump is the only U.S. president since, I believe, before Reagan, that the First Presidency has NOT given a genealogy book to. Shameful. If you do that for one president, then another, and on and on - and then do not give one to a president that you obviously don't like (no apostles sent to Trump's inauguration - but TWO sent to Obama's), it's pretty blatant and is very telling as to which direction the Brethren lean.

And how embarrassing for the Church to jump the gun like this and declare Biden the "president-elect", when he is no such thing. Yet, the brainwashed among the members believe the 15 are more informed, smarter, etc. than the rest of us. Seriously, embarrassing.
They did this?? Wow. Ok.
To be honest, the Church has had to keep a VERY low profile on Trump. In Latin America there were many people that went inactive because the Tabernacle Choir on Temple Square accepted an invitation to sing at Trump's inauguration. Imagine if any of the Apostles were there.

My mission president was (and is) a Trump supporter. Daring to say that basically burned off all the bridges with the Latino missionaries. Since I am still in contact with the MP, as well as with several missionaries from the USA and from Latin America, they still despise the man. They loved his successor who was an American but grew up in the Colonies in Chihuahua. When he passed, there was a lot of mourning.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 10921
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by lundbaek »

I'm interested to learn other people's takes on why President Trump seems to be detested by people in other countries, especially members of the LDS Church. Would they have been happier if Hillary were POTUS ?

Serragon
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3044

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by Serragon »

samizdat wrote: December 18th, 2020, 6:11 am
XEmilyX wrote: December 16th, 2020, 5:59 pm
EmmaLee wrote: December 14th, 2020, 5:57 pm
mahalanobis wrote: December 14th, 2020, 5:47 pm Time to give Biden his family history in a fancy leather-bound memory book.

Ahem, (cold shoulder to Trump)
One of my brothers just said the same thing. Trump is the only U.S. president since, I believe, before Reagan, that the First Presidency has NOT given a genealogy book to. Shameful. If you do that for one president, then another, and on and on - and then do not give one to a president that you obviously don't like (no apostles sent to Trump's inauguration - but TWO sent to Obama's), it's pretty blatant and is very telling as to which direction the Brethren lean.

And how embarrassing for the Church to jump the gun like this and declare Biden the "president-elect", when he is no such thing. Yet, the brainwashed among the members believe the 15 are more informed, smarter, etc. than the rest of us. Seriously, embarrassing.
They did this?? Wow. Ok.
To be honest, the Church has had to keep a VERY low profile on Trump. In Latin America there were many people that went inactive because the Tabernacle Choir on Temple Square accepted an invitation to sing at Trump's inauguration. Imagine if any of the Apostles were there.

My mission president was (and is) a Trump supporter. Daring to say that basically burned off all the bridges with the Latino missionaries. Since I am still in contact with the MP, as well as with several missionaries from the USA and from Latin America, they still despise the man. They loved his successor who was an American but grew up in the Colonies in Chihuahua. When he passed, there was a lot of mourning.
Good to know that church leaders are responsive to Mexican bigotry and small-mindedness.

Connie561
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1106

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by Connie561 »

Serragon wrote: December 18th, 2020, 9:33 am
samizdat wrote: December 18th, 2020, 6:11 am
XEmilyX wrote: December 16th, 2020, 5:59 pm
EmmaLee wrote: December 14th, 2020, 5:57 pm

One of my brothers just said the same thing. Trump is the only U.S. president since, I believe, before Reagan, that the First Presidency has NOT given a genealogy book to. Shameful. If you do that for one president, then another, and on and on - and then do not give one to a president that you obviously don't like (no apostles sent to Trump's inauguration - but TWO sent to Obama's), it's pretty blatant and is very telling as to which direction the Brethren lean.

And how embarrassing for the Church to jump the gun like this and declare Biden the "president-elect", when he is no such thing. Yet, the brainwashed among the members believe the 15 are more informed, smarter, etc. than the rest of us. Seriously, embarrassing.
They did this?? Wow. Ok.
To be honest, the Church has had to keep a VERY low profile on Trump. In Latin America there were many people that went inactive because the Tabernacle Choir on Temple Square accepted an invitation to sing at Trump's inauguration. Imagine if any of the Apostles were there.

My mission president was (and is) a Trump supporter. Daring to say that basically burned off all the bridges with the Latino missionaries. Since I am still in contact with the MP, as well as with several missionaries from the USA and from Latin America, they still despise the man. They loved his successor who was an American but grew up in the Colonies in Chihuahua. When he passed, there was a lot of mourning.
Good to know that church leaders are responsive to Mexican bigotry and small-mindedness.
What's a matter with Mexicans?

I am adding that he ran against Hilliary Clinton who is also of the same race as Trump.

Serragon
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3044

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by Serragon »

Connie561 wrote: December 18th, 2020, 9:35 am
Serragon wrote: December 18th, 2020, 9:33 am
samizdat wrote: December 18th, 2020, 6:11 am
XEmilyX wrote: December 16th, 2020, 5:59 pm

They did this?? Wow. Ok.
To be honest, the Church has had to keep a VERY low profile on Trump. In Latin America there were many people that went inactive because the Tabernacle Choir on Temple Square accepted an invitation to sing at Trump's inauguration. Imagine if any of the Apostles were there.

My mission president was (and is) a Trump supporter. Daring to say that basically burned off all the bridges with the Latino missionaries. Since I am still in contact with the MP, as well as with several missionaries from the USA and from Latin America, they still despise the man. They loved his successor who was an American but grew up in the Colonies in Chihuahua. When he passed, there was a lot of mourning.
Good to know that church leaders are responsive to Mexican bigotry and small-mindedness.
What's a matter with Mexicans?

I am adding that he ran against Hilliary Clinton who is also of the same race as Trump.
I believe Samizdat is from Mexico and had spoken about the feelings of the Mexican Saints about Trump on previous occasions. According to Samizdat in previous threads, this irrational hatred of Trump by these Mexican Saints has its genesis in the incorrect belief that Pres. Trump said that all Mexicans are rapists and criminals.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 10921
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by lundbaek »

Just because Church leaders congratulate Biden does not indicate to me that they approve of his election. You gotta realize that the Church recognizes its need for good will among even the scoundrels in government and is "walking on egg shells" to maintain that good will and prevent persecution.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 10625

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by EmmaLee »

lundbaek wrote: December 18th, 2020, 11:26 am Just because Church leaders congratulate Biden does not indicate to me that they approve of his election. You gotta realize that the Church recognizes its need for good will among even the scoundrels in government and is "walking on egg shells" to maintain that good will and prevent persecution.
That's not the point. The electoral votes are sealed until January 6. The current President has not conceded. It is a contested election. Biden is not the president-elect yet (that's not an opinion, it is a fact - although if someone is daft enough to only watch mainstream news, that might explain why they don't understand this simple thing), therefore, their statement was premature. Everybody knows the Church congratulates all new U.S. presidents (although, it begs the question, why? since this is such a "worldwide" Church now, with more members outside the U.S. - do they congratulate ALL new presidents/leaders of ALL countries?) - that is not the issue and never has been. It's almost like people don't actually read what is posted.

User avatar
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9311
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

EmmaLee wrote: December 18th, 2020, 11:38 am
lundbaek wrote: December 18th, 2020, 11:26 am Just because Church leaders congratulate Biden does not indicate to me that they approve of his election. You gotta realize that the Church recognizes its need for good will among even the scoundrels in government and is "walking on egg shells" to maintain that good will and prevent persecution.
That's not the point. The electoral votes are sealed until January 6. The current President has not conceded. It is a contested election. Biden is not the president-elect yet (that's not an opinion, it is a fact - although if someone is daft enough to only watch mainstream news, that might explain why they don't understand this simple thing), therefore, their statement was premature. Everybody knows the Church congratulates all new U.S. presidents (although, it begs the question, why? since this is such a "worldwide" Church now, with more members outside the U.S. - do they congratulate ALL new presidents/leaders of ALL countries?) - that is not the issue and never has been. It's almost like people don't actually read what is posted.

Good point, Emma. I thought we were "Global Citizens" now. Shame on them for not following their own counsel.

User avatar
Pazooka
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4046
Location: FEMA District 8

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by Pazooka »

EmmaLee wrote: December 18th, 2020, 11:38 am
lundbaek wrote: December 18th, 2020, 11:26 am Just because Church leaders congratulate Biden does not indicate to me that they approve of his election. You gotta realize that the Church recognizes its need for good will among even the scoundrels in government and is "walking on egg shells" to maintain that good will and prevent persecution.
That's not the point. The electoral votes are sealed until January 6. The current President has not conceded. It is a contested election. Biden is not the president-elect yet (that's not an opinion, it is a fact - although if someone is daft enough to only watch mainstream news, that might explain why they don't understand this simple thing), therefore, their statement was premature. Everybody knows the Church congratulates all new U.S. presidents (although, it begs the question, why? since this is such a "worldwide" Church now, with more members outside the U.S. - do they congratulate ALL new presidents/leaders of ALL countries?) - that is not the issue and never has been. It's almost like people don't actually read what is posted.
And didn’t the acting Secretary of Defense, Chris Miller, just cancel all Biden-transition briefings? Kind of an unexpected move.

samizdat
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3511

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by samizdat »

Serragon wrote: December 18th, 2020, 10:23 am
Connie561 wrote: December 18th, 2020, 9:35 am
Serragon wrote: December 18th, 2020, 9:33 am
samizdat wrote: December 18th, 2020, 6:11 am

To be honest, the Church has had to keep a VERY low profile on Trump. In Latin America there were many people that went inactive because the Tabernacle Choir on Temple Square accepted an invitation to sing at Trump's inauguration. Imagine if any of the Apostles were there.

My mission president was (and is) a Trump supporter. Daring to say that basically burned off all the bridges with the Latino missionaries. Since I am still in contact with the MP, as well as with several missionaries from the USA and from Latin America, they still despise the man. They loved his successor who was an American but grew up in the Colonies in Chihuahua. When he passed, there was a lot of mourning.
Good to know that church leaders are responsive to Mexican bigotry and small-mindedness.
What's a matter with Mexicans?

I am adding that he ran against Hilliary Clinton who is also of the same race as Trump.
I believe Samizdat is from Mexico and had spoken about the feelings of the Mexican Saints about Trump on previous occasions. According to Samizdat in previous threads, this irrational hatred of Trump by these Mexican Saints has its genesis in the incorrect belief that Pres. Trump said that all Mexicans are rapists and criminals.
You are correct on most of these accounts. I will need to make a small correction on the first sentence: Though I currently live in Mexico, I am originally from Texas. And yes, the Mexican media was on top of Trump's rapist and criminal quote from the get-go. If you think the American media slants left, you should see Latin American media.

User avatar
stormcloak
captain of 100
Posts: 318
Location: Windhelm
Contact:

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by stormcloak »

Thinker wrote: December 17th, 2020, 4:31 pm Thank you. And I’m glad you took my joking well.
Interesting books. I’ve heard of the one by Solzhenitsyn. My understanding is that “in each of us is a bit of all of us.” Each of us have the potential for good and evil. There’s a tendency to go along with the herd but we are meant to rise above that by thinking for ourselves & doing what’s right despite “orders.”

This deserves a topic in itself - maybe you’d start a thread about it? I’m curious what your impressions are.

I haven’t yet read fully but found:
Alexander Solzhenitsyn on 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"
http://whale.to/c/alexander.html
Well, Solzhenitsyn's idea of good and evil in each of us is definitely true. Specifically, we all have the capacity and capability for great good or evil. This is illustrated in 2 Nephi 2. I also have a LOT I could say about The Protocols, as well as Solzhenitsyn's views on them... although I don't think this is the proper thread. I'd be happy to make a new thread about both subjects. Which forum do you think I should put it under? Gospel Discussions, General Discussions, etc.? Also, if you make the thread, feel free to link me to it and I'll just hop on there :)

Blessourlove
captain of 50
Posts: 57

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by Blessourlove »

stormcloak wrote: December 16th, 2020, 5:04 pm
Blessourlove wrote: December 16th, 2020, 5:53 am Solzhenitsyn’s THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO is one I believe everyone should read. My teenagers are reading it now, so we can have a discussion about it. I do worry that I felt they should read it, because of what is coming to their lives.

This acceptance speech he gave in 1983 is great, and obviously most of the West never took the time to study and ponder it.
https://www.templetonprize.org/laureate ... ce-speech/
Thank you for sending me this speech from Solzhenitsyn. I had never read this before, but it's a very good speech. Very excellent. He's summarizing the problem with our world, and why communism exists, in a nutshell. It's all about Christ. He's just saying that man has forgotten God, and he explains it so eloquently and plainly that it's impossible to argue with him. Reminds me of Moroni 10:6:
And whatsoever thing is good is just and true; wherefore, nothing that is good denieth the Christ, but acknowledgeth that he is.
Also I think it's awesome that you've turned your teenagers onto Solzhenitsyn's work. You are absolutely right, they should read it. They will undoubtedly be smarter than their contemporaries and peers, and have a better view of the issues in our world today. It will definitely help their perspective in the trials coming to their lives.

I also recommend Pitirim Sorokin's book (Leaves From A Russian Diary) which I linked to above. That will help them as well, I believe. It is quite shorter than Solzhenitsyn, but still very poignant. I am a fan of both authors. Everyone in the West should be intimately familiar with their works. It should be mandatory reading in our schools.
I ordered a copy of LEAVES FROM A RUSSIAN DIARY tonight. Thanks for the suggestion.
I’ve also discussed Solzhenitsyn’s “A World Split Apart” with others. But I have especially found that his Templeton acceptance address is short enough that people will take the time to read it. It is an excellent discussion on what effect secularism has on society. But at the core of it evil begins in the heart of the individual. I especially love where he said “our entire earthly existence is but a transitional stage in the movement toward something higher...”.

Gadget
captain of 100
Posts: 129

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by Gadget »

I wouldn't put to much weight on this folks. Congratulating Biden doesn't mean they support him. Yes, hopefully Trump is in office Jan 20th so we have a few more extra years to prepare. Keep praying for our country.

Its the more neutral move at this point. That is all. You all should be use to it by now.......

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 10625

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by EmmaLee »

Truly astonishing.

samizdat
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3511

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by samizdat »

For those who wonder if the Church congratulates other leaders, they do so, though usually they do that from an Area level instead of the General level.

The First Presidency did not congratulate AMLO on having won Mexico's election but the Mexico Area Presidency did so.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9268
Location: Between here and Standing Rock

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by larsenb »

samizdat wrote: December 18th, 2020, 1:40 pm . . . . And yes, the Mexican media was on top of Trump's rapist and criminal quote from the get-go. If you think the American media slants left, you should see Latin American media.
I would believe this if you had worded it: "the Mexican media was on top of the US media's spun, out-of-context version of Trump's quote regarding rapists and criminals who happen to be of Mexican/Latin American heritage".

Of course your last sentence could be considered to have acknowledged this.

samizdat
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3511

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by samizdat »

larsenb wrote: December 19th, 2020, 1:05 pm
samizdat wrote: December 18th, 2020, 1:40 pm . . . . And yes, the Mexican media was on top of Trump's rapist and criminal quote from the get-go. If you think the American media slants left, you should see Latin American media.
I would believe this if you had worded it: "the Mexican media was on top of the US media's spun, out-of-context version of Trump's quote regarding rapists and criminals who happen to be of Mexican/Latin American heritage".

Of course your last sentence could be considered to have acknowledged this.
Yes, that was the gist of my last sentence. The Mexican media was always gushing about Hillary, Tío Bernie, and now Biden. They hate Trump with a passion.

The Spanish CNN channel is more leftist than the English CNN channel.

User avatar
Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 11106
Location: The Universe - wherever that is.

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by Thinker »

stormcloak wrote: December 18th, 2020, 5:34 pm...Also, if you make the thread, feel free to link me to it and I'll just hop on there :)
Thank you & others for good suggestions to read.

I’d appreciate your input.
I started a couple threads:

Protocols - World Government Goals
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54582

Tyranny - China, Russia, US & Israel
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=55858

User avatar
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 5227
Location: Zion

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by Fred »

lundbaek wrote: December 18th, 2020, 9:06 am I'm interested to learn other people's takes on why President Trump seems to be detested by people in other countries, especially members of the LDS Church. Would they have been happier if Hillary were POTUS ?
No kidding! It really does show where their heart is, doesn't it? Trump's biggest problem was not knowing who to trust. Fauci made him believe covid was real and his narcissism caused him to fast track a satanic juice that he didn't know was evil at the time. He definitely has his problems, but you have to times it by 8 trillion and 45 to be as evil as Biden. Denying Trump a genealogy was childish. Certainly not Christ like.

User avatar
Dusty Wanderer
captain of 100
Posts: 432

Re: LDS Church Leaders Congratulate President-Elect Joe Biden

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Fred wrote: September 20th, 2022, 6:23 pm Denying Trump a genealogy was childish. Certainly not Christ like.
And hypocritical when you consider the alleged non-partisan position of the church. It unwittingly exposed the truth.

Post Reply