Actual inhabitants inside the earth (not clickbait)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Actual inhabitants inside the earth (not clickbait)

Post by Fred »

This cave is Viet Nam is 40 stories high and includes a forest and it's own eco system.

BigT
captain of 100

Re: Actual inhabitants inside the earth (not clickbait)

Post by BigT »

Lots of bizarre things in the world. Could be related to my favorite theory about where the lost ten tribes are.

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

These TV shows are always inconclusive and speculative but yes, it would appear that there are probably humans and other creatures unfamiliar to us, living inside the earth.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

I think there could be truth to the hollow/inside earth (and Fred, from what I understand, I don't think your video is even necessarily going that far, but a more practical take on inhabiting the inside of the earth, maybe I'm wrong), Antarctica lost civilization sort of stuff

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I suspect any humans that were living in such an environment would likely be short and also very inbred. But it's no secret that humans have been living in caves and crevices since the year dot.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Niemand wrote: September 20th, 2022, 2:43 am I suspect any humans that were living in such an environment would likely be short and also very inbred. But it's no secret that humans have been living in caves and crevices since the year dot.
The cave is 40 stories tall. 400 feet tall. There is enough sunlight to grow large trees. What makes you think the inhabitants would have to be short? It appears to be a garden like Eden. Food, wildlife, etc.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: September 20th, 2022, 11:38 am
Niemand wrote: September 20th, 2022, 2:43 am I suspect any humans that were living in such an environment would likely be short and also very inbred. But it's no secret that humans have been living in caves and crevices since the year dot.
The cave is 40 stories tall. 400 feet tall. There is enough sunlight to grow large trees. What makes you think the inhabitants would have to be short? It appears to be a garden like Eden. Food, wildlife, etc.
Hunter gatherers need a large area to live in. Jungle peoples are often short.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Interesting. I like how they put a lot of info in that 5 minutes. No wasting my time. :)

They mentioned seraphim. I learned a little bit about them this past week. I thought they were angels of some sort. But I guess they're also considered "fiery flying serpents" or a cockatrice? Crazy.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Wolfwoman wrote: September 20th, 2022, 3:57 pm Interesting. I like how they put a lot of info in that 5 minutes. No wasting my time. :)

They mentioned seraphim. I learned a little bit about them this past week. I thought they were angels of some sort. But I guess they're also considered "fiery flying serpents" or a cockatrice? Crazy.
The seraphim are a handful of beings which have multiple pairs of wings (and according to some sources no feet.) They guard God's throne, and do not tend to have interactions with humans.