Why would the Fed crash the dollar? (rhetorical)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Why would the Fed crash the dollar? (rhetorical)

Post by Original_Intent »

I hear a ton of people say it would not be in the Fed's best interest to crash the dollar, since they sort of ARE the dollar. I'd like to lay out a scenario and my thoughts with the disclaimer, as always, I am not a financial advisor, this is not financial advice, just me sharing my unprofessional opinion.

People (professionals) have been saying for months that they expect the Fed to pivot soon. In other words, revert back to Quantitative Easing as opposed to Tightening. They have good reason to say this, the Fed ALWAYS comes to the rescue of the stock market and have done so consistently for the last 34 years.

This is going to sound very conspiracy theorist, but I believe this has all been conditioning in preparation for the biggest wealth transfer in the history of the world.

Realize that the ultimate goal is for you to own nothing, and at least for marketing purposes be happy until the takeover is complete.

Some think that the housing market crashing will at least have the positive effect of housing becoming more affordable. But unless you are paying all cash (which if that were the case, people would already be in a house) but with interest rates rising, housing prices can drop but the monthly payment is still going to be unaffordable for almost anyone. The housing market crash will only benefit cash buyers, now who would that be?

Virtually all housing in the hands of an elite few will make renters of almost everyone. Think of what a loss of freedom that will be.

Landlords could have a zero tolerance for firearms policy. A way to effectively kill the 2nd amendment without politicians having to pay the price of doing it legislatively. They will just say as property owners, the landlord has the right to make whatever rules he wants (similar to how the first amendment is being destroyed by Big Tech, the MSM and Social Media.)

Once guns are gone or greatly reduced, the police state could easily be made a lot worse and little that the general population could do about it.

Also, stock and bond markets crashing will reduce those nearing retirement to penury and complete dependence on FedGov. FedGov loves dependents. Also, like housing, with a crash, the few with cash will be able to own everything, so you are not only a renter of the elite, you (most people) will also be employees of the elite. Covid was just one example of how government can and will crush mom and pop businesses to the benefit of the megacorps.

So, back to WHY would the Fed seemingly shoot themselves in the foot by crashing the USD?

Well, the Fed is really only a branch of the global bank, the Bank of International Settlements (BIS). All economists agree that the dollar is only strong as the dollar is seen as the "cleanest dirty shirt in the clothes hamper" or "the healthiest horse at the glue factory." Holders of other currencies have consistently fled to the dollar because the dollar is perceived as a safe haven. Just as we have been suckered into believing the Fed will always come to the rescue of the stock market, similarly the world has been suckered into absolute faith in the dollar. This has been done to pull in maximum investment in the dollar before the dollar is crashed. Again, this will represent a historic wealth transfer. In short, the markets crash, and everything is gobbled up by the wealthy and most everyone else gets wiped out. Then, the currency is crashed, and the vast majority are reduced to absolute dependence on government. A large die-off may be allowed to happen to meet population goals and also to make sure that the survivors absolutely know their dire situation.

And I realize how crazy all of this sounds. I'm not sure this is how things will play out, but I see it as a real possibility, in fact I think we are much farther into the collapse than most realize.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Re: Why would the Fed crash the dollar? (rhetorical)

Post by LDS Physician »

I think the collapse of the dollar will be used to introduce the digital dollar ... the central bank digital currency.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

LDS Physician wrote: September 19th, 2022, 6:45 pm I think the collapse of the dollar will be used to introduce the digital dollar ... the central bank digital currency.
Yes, that too, but I think after everything else has been bought up in the current system. Essentially the CBDC will be required in order to exist within the system.

bbrown
captain of 100

Post by bbrown »

I agree with most of this. They are going for a land grab and power grab etc. the goal is to take everything. It’s pretty doable in the city, it’s pretty doable amongst the most of the gen z kids who have largely been neutered both figuratively and in many cases literally. They are brainwashed to believe in communism. Go to more rural areas especially in the Midwest and you will start to find real men. There are still plenty of issues but people still believe in independence and freedom. There will be no getting rid of guns in the United States. There are simply too many. The question is, where is the line in the sand where said guns come out, will it be too late and what will happen when these elites fall in their own pit?

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Original_Intent wrote: September 19th, 2022, 7:17 pm
LDS Physician wrote: September 19th, 2022, 6:45 pm I think the collapse of the dollar will be used to introduce the digital dollar ... the central bank digital currency.
Yes, that too, but I think after everything else has been bought up in the current system. Essentially the CBDC will be required in order to exist within the system.
Yes and your "wallet" will be an ID of some sort ... in your right hand or forehead: either a chip or a QR-code tattoo (with invisible ink of course). Don't get it? Don't want it? You can't buy or sell.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

bbrown wrote: September 19th, 2022, 7:29 pm I agree with most of this. They are going for a land grab and power grab etc. the goal is to take everything. It’s pretty doable in the city, it’s pretty doable amongst the most of the gen z kids who have largely been neutered both figuratively and in many cases literally. They are brainwashed to believe in communism. Go to more rural areas especially in the Midwest and you will start to find real men. There are still plenty of issues but people still believe in independence and freedom. There will be no getting rid of guns in the United States. There are simply too many. The question is, where is the line in the sand where said guns come out, will it be too late and what will happen when these elites fall in their own pit?
It won't be hard to crash the US. No oil = no gas = no food within weeks. Then the civil war begins as people fight each other over resources/food. It'll then be prime time for the UN and other nations to come on in with their "peace-keeping" mission. Voila = we're done.

The NWO will then tyrannically rule the US and the rest of the world. The Beast system will then introduce the Mark along with associated religion of "worship the beast or die".

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

right now they are over regulating the landlords...but I guess they could reverse that track quickly after they finished over regulating landlords out of their property.....and they are trying to do that right now.....anyone want to be forced to house a miniature horse esa in their rental unit to accompany a mentally unstable tenant?????

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

bankers rock 🙃

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

There's one other possible explanation for the soon to arrive destruction of the dollar. It would be that the elite cabal has splintered and one faction is working against the other. I wonder if those elites in the have-not countries will destroy the dollar to hurt the haves. For example, China would lose money on their dollar holdings, but would much more than make it up by the increase in value for their gold holdings. I have consistently seen the Saudis as the lynch pin. I guess we'll see.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

farmerchick wrote: September 19th, 2022, 9:17 pm right now they are over regulating the landlords...but I guess they could reverse that track quickly after they finished over regulating landlords out of their property.....and they are trying to do that right now.....anyone want to be forced to house a miniature horse esa in their rental unit to accompany a mentally unstable tenant?????
Neigh!

The're deadbeats!

Little horses with their fancy ways.

And their crazy owners too.

And don't forget.

Hay is for horses.

Sir H

Krusty
captain of 50

Post by Krusty »

First, I think you are spot on in saying we are much farther into impending crash than we realize.

Did Joseph Smith say that the 2nd civil war would be brought on by depreciation of the currency?

Let us consider "You vill own nothing and be happy". Have we not already been like this, for some time now, in a prototypical sense? With property tax, the most important thing a free citizen can own, is now forever out of reach. A landowner is never better than a renter. Now what about the second most expensive and important thing that can be owned, an automobile? With yearly registration (defacto property tax), mandatory insurance, annual inspections, police threatening to impound vehicles on private property without registration, etc. Personally, because of these reasons, I've never felt any sense of ownership over the vehicles I have purchased, they are merely a means to an end to attempt to survive in this world.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Here is something I have learned from Marxists. Both historically and current year. They are really only good at two things, Propoganda and consolidating power in a crisis.

Obviously, "never let a crisis go to waste." But also I have begun to notice a pattern. That when complaing about something today like healthcare, mortgages, or education, they are actually laying the mental groundwork so that when chaos happens in these areas, they have already conditioned the collective mindset that the cause of these problems is not enough government control. And that the only solution to these crisis is more government control.

We already know that long term manipulation spread out among enough steps and time will always be beneath the notice of the majority.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Those who own their homes will have a temporary leg up. However, this could end if the property taxes skyrocket with no money to pay. We are simply renting the land we paid for. Try skipping out on your taxes and prove me wrong.

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

If the dollar is being crashed for diabolical domestic reasons, explain the fact that the dollar can buy more euros than ever?

I have a feeling our inflationary policy is to break the back of China. The yuan is getting weaker, China stocks are down, capital is flowing out of the country.

China is the largest importer of food and energy in the world. Let that sink in when it comes to the above. In isolation, yes, the US policies are insane. But it feels like what is happening as we race to the bottom is that we are filing the hole beneath us with other nations first.

Not saying I'm in favor of US fiscal policies, but ironically, under Trump, America first, the dollar was weaker against other nations. A strong US economy props up the world. A weak one? When the US economy gets a sniffle, the world gets the flu.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

bbrown wrote: September 19th, 2022, 7:29 pm I agree with most of this. They are going for a land grab and power grab etc. the goal is to take everything. It’s pretty doable in the city, it’s pretty doable amongst the most of the gen z kids who have largely been neutered both figuratively and in many cases literally. They are brainwashed to believe in communism. Go to more rural areas especially in the Midwest and you will start to find real men. There are still plenty of issues but people still believe in independence and freedom. There will be no getting rid of guns in the United States. There are simply too many. The question is, where is the line in the sand where said guns come out, will it be too late and what will happen when these elites fall in their own pit?
It’s falling apart right before our eyes…degrading into state vs state, city vs city, etc

Which happens to be in China’s best interest…

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Atrasado wrote: September 19th, 2022, 9:42 pm There's one other possible explanation for the soon to arrive destruction of the dollar. It would be that the elite cabal has splintered and one faction is working against the other. I wonder if those elites in the have-not countries will destroy the dollar to hurt the haves. For example, China would lose money on their dollar holdings, but would much more than make it up by the increase in value for their gold holdings. I have consistently seen the Saudis as the lynch pin. I guess we'll see.
China has been working hard for awhile now to reduce their dollar holdings….

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

My understanding is that social security accounts for more US debt holding than China & Japan combined… & Japan holds more than China.

So, they’re gambling with at least part of many people’s retirement.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Thinker wrote: September 20th, 2022, 8:40 am My understanding is that social security accounts for more US debt holding than China & Japan combined… & Japan holds more than China.

They aren't gambling with it. They are intentionally destroying it. The dollar is doomed, one way or another. Either other countries refuse to accept it or our demographics will destroy it as the unfunded retirement costs of the baby boomers destroy everything. Or, if the vaccines do end up being a true holocaust which seems to be a reasonable guess it will destroy our economy and we will go into a deflationary depression which the Fed will try to fight with money printing which will hyperinflate the dollar.

In any case, I don't see even a razor's edge of a normal path through the next 15 years. Those days have left us unless we repent in ashes and sackcloth and come to Jesus as a country, but we know that America won't repent until we go through horrible tribulations. Jesus come and save the children, please! Jehovah, our Lord and God come and reign over us, please!!!

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Ciams wrote: September 20th, 2022, 7:13 am If the dollar is being crashed for diabolical domestic reasons, explain the fact that the dollar can buy more euros than ever? This is the healthiest horse in the glue factory analogy. Dollar buys less of almost everything, it is just that other countries are even worse.

I have a feeling our inflationary policy is to break the back of China. The yuan is getting weaker, China stocks are down, capital is flowing out of the country.As out 30 trillion in debt gets rolled over from 0.5% to 4% andd higher, we will see whose back gets broken.

China is the largest importer of food and energy in the world. Let that sink in when it comes to the above. In isolation, yes, the US policies are insane. But it feels like what is happening as we race to the bottom is that we are filing the hole beneath us with other nations first.

Not saying I'm in favor of US fiscal policies, but ironically, under Trump, America first, the dollar was weaker against other nations. A strong US economy props up the world. A weak one? When the US economy gets a sniffle, the world gets the flu.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Atrasado wrote: September 20th, 2022, 9:25 am
Thinker wrote: September 20th, 2022, 8:40 am My understanding is that social security accounts for more US debt holding than China & Japan combined… & Japan holds more than China.

They aren't gambling with it. They are intentionally destroying it. The dollar is doomed, one way or another. Either other countries refuse to accept it or our demographics will destroy it as the unfunded retirement costs of the baby boomers destroy everything. Or, if the vaccines do end up being a true holocaust which seems to be a reasonable guess it will destroy our economy and we will go into a deflationary depression which the Fed will try to fight with money printing which will hyperinflate the dollar.

In any case, I don't see even a razor's edge of a normal path through the next 15 years. Those days have left us unless we repent in ashes and sackcloth and come to Jesus as a country, but we know that America won't repent until we go through horrible tribulations. Jesus come and save the children, please! Jehovah, our Lord and God come and reign over us, please!!!
Well, the silver lining in tribulations is it does tend to humble people & motivate them to look more to God than they usually would. However, be careful in using corrupt religious dogma as a safety net when it’s an illusion…. Eg:

Propaganda hologram image of Jesus projected over a city in Africa - to deceive:

http://i1.wp.com/www.trinfinity8.com/wp ... logram.jpg

You may be right, that steps taken that will likely result in the dollar collapsing were intentional. One of those steps is controlling how people think & believe. It has been openly admitted by people in powerful positions that religion is a necessary weapon of influence - especially in a nation of so many gun owners.

Charlie Munger (gives lots of history & suggests eventual economic crisis unlike the past. Seems a bit staged, but some truth I think). Today in many ways, we are 600% better off than 150 years ago, yet people are more unhappy than ever because of envy.
https://youtu.be/v5UCmsXpngA

The opposite of envy may be gratitude.
And “gratitude is the parent of all virtues.”

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

farmerchick wrote: September 19th, 2022, 9:17 pm right now they are over regulating the landlords...but I guess they could reverse that track quickly after they finished over regulating landlords out of their property.....and they are trying to do that right now.....anyone want to be forced to house a miniature horse esa in their rental unit to accompany a mentally unstable tenant?????
Hey now! Don’t be slamming my miniature horse. Hesa godsend. ;)

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

FoundMyEden wrote: September 20th, 2022, 10:33 am
You can have a mini horse any where you want.....except in my rental unit without my consent....washington legislature is mulling over giving emotional support animals the same status as trained service animals....if you have a no pet policy a service animal is exempt as it should be...but tenants don't even have to alert you that they have one on a rental application....ESA's are not trained to do any function for anyone...they are essentially pets and the proposed legislation is that a tenant doesn't have to tell the landlord they have an esa on their application...esa can be a miniature horse or snake or ferret or dog or who knows...it's insane...they are also limiting what damages, pet deposits ect a landlord can take.....so if you had a miniature horse that was trained to go on a potty pad inside a unit and didn't tell the landlord on the application it isn't legal now...but they are asking for that...i do not want a miniature horse in my rental unit for any reason or a thirty foot python.....or a couple pet Pigs or whatever....this is getting absurd.....
Edit to add: this is a miniature horse Esa that stays inside the unit at all times with the tenant.
.this is not outside miniature horses ect...which i have no problem with..most of my homes are on acreage and I love leasing to people with horses that pee and poop.outside in the field and never come into the unit...lol.....
Last edited by farmerchick on September 20th, 2022, 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

As long as the churches get their exemptions.

That's all that matters.

Tally Ho!

Sir H

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

farmerchick wrote: September 20th, 2022, 11:34 am
You can have a mini horse any where you want.....except in my rental unit without my consent....washington legislature is mulling over giving emotional support animals the same status as trained service animals....if you have a no pet policy a service animal is exempt as it should be...but tenants don't even have to alert you that they have one on a rental application....ESA's are not trained to do any function for anyone...they are essentially pets and the proposed legislation is that a tenant doesn't have to tell the landlord they have an esa on their application...esa can be a miniature horse or snake or ferret or dog or who knows...it's insane...they are also limiting what damages, pet deposits ect a landlord can take.....so if you had a miniature horse that was trained to go on a potty pad inside a unit and didn't tell the landlord on the application it isn't legal now...but they are asking for that...i do not want a miniature horse in my rental unit for any reason or a thirty foot python.....or a couple pet Pigs or whatever....this is getting absurd.....
Edit to add: this is a miniature horse Esa that stays inside the unit at all times with the tenant.
.this is not outside miniature horses ect...which i have no problem with..most of my homes are on acreage and I love leasing to people with horses that pee and poop.outside in the field and never come into the unit...lol.....
When I requested permission from our landlord it was for a seeing eye pony more than emotional support…but ya, I get your concern. I don’t know how they can require that you allow any kind of animal in your unit without a pet deposit etc.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

FoundMyEden wrote: September 20th, 2022, 4:15 pm
farmerchick wrote: September 20th, 2022, 11:34 am
When I requested permission from our landlord it was for a seeing eye pony more than emotional support…but ya, I get your concern. I don’t know how they can require that you allow any kind of animal in your unit without a pet deposit etc.
So what happened? Did you actually have the horse in the house? How big was the horse? How did that work out? i had a couple of miniature horses for fun and while they were nice outside, i would have been afraid to take them in the house....lol...they were probably 200 to 350 lbs and on the smaller side but super strong and known to kick and were stubborn at times......I'm really curious how your landlord handled your request.