Proof that Prince Charles is the Antichrist

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Re: Proof that Prince Charles is the Antichrist

Post by SmallFarm »

Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 9:38 pm
gkearney wrote: September 10th, 2022, 6:37 pm At various times on this board the antichrist has been named as Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and now kKng Charles III you folks need to make up your mind who it is.
Maitreya
I haven't been able to find much anything new on the Maitreya since Benjamin Creme died.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

SmallFarm wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:37 am
gkearney wrote: September 10th, 2022, 6:37 pm At various times on this board the antichrist has been named as Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and now kKng Charles III you folks need to make up your mind who it is.
Maitreya
I haven't been able to find much anything new on the Maitreya since Benjamin Creme died.
His version was very much his own. I think he was into "Fake it til you make it". However, there is also Theosophy and Theosophy is linked up with the Lucis Trust. They very much have an inner and outer circle.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Maitreya
I just saw this today:

https://youtu.be/8Xr7bONkj_k

It's about the satanic themes woven into the Commonwealth Games, which is really a Gay Pride event. Benjamin Creme is featured around the middle. Creme says that Maitreya will, for 30-45 minutes, be silent, but telepathically share his thoughts with everyone on earth who is 14 years old or older. This will trigger a new age.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Chip wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:39 pm
Maitreya
I just saw this today:

https://youtu.be/8Xr7bONkj_k

It's about the satanic themes woven into the Commonwealth Games, which is really a Gay Pride event. Benjamin Creme is featured around the middle. Creme says that Maitreya will, for 30-45 minutes, be silent, but telepathically share his thoughts with everyone on earth who is 14 years old or older. This will trigger a new age.
Creme was very much a false prophet, not just for what he supported, but also in terms of being a prophet of Maitreya himself. I used to read his magazine and it was embarrassing – someone saw a figure in their home or a UFO, and he would say, yes it was Maitreya.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Maitreya
You probably ought not to be digging in the holes where that information is found anyways...it's certainly not food for light!

If you are bound to explore and know...Lucis Trust - 2025 Initiative

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

This book says the anti Christ is Prince William not Charles. https://www.amazon.com/Prince-William-P ... B00NQATERG

William is called the red lizard. Spawn of satan. Dianna was killed and Prince Harry left.

EvanLM will likely like this one: https://www.vice.com/da/article/4wqgjw/ ... m-as-satan

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The name Charles originally means "man". We are told 666 will be the number of "a man". Curious.

(His brother Andrew's name also means "man".)

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Astana, Kazakhstan is supposed to be the future capital city of the Illuminati/New World Order. There is an observation tower called Bayterek, and inside the tower is a curious monument of a golden triangle. Inside the golden triangle, is a handprint that supposedly belongs to their President Nazarbayev, but it seems to really be a match for King Charles III's hands.

The Royal family may not really be humans according to this SRA survivor, she gives her eye witness testimony of the late Queen and her hubby Phillip being shape-shifting reptiles @~33minutes:

https://rumble.com/vo4tts-the-most-horr ... -in-b.html

So that is probably what inspired the alien handprint on the oxygen producing device on Mars in the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, "Total Recall."

About Astana, Kazakhstan:
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2013/09 ... ati-capita

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Peeps wrote: September 13th, 2022, 9:54 pm Astana, Kazakhstan is supposed to be the future capital city of the Illuminati/New World Order. There is an observation tower called Bayterek, and inside the tower is a curious monument of a golden triangle. Inside the golden triangle, is a handprint that supposedly belongs to their President Nazarbayev, but it seems to really be a match for King Charles III's hands.

The Royal family may not really be humans according to this SRA survivor, she gives her eye witness testimony of the late Queen and her hubby Phillip being shape-shifting reptiles @~33minutes:

https://rumble.com/vo4tts-the-most-horr ... -in-b.html

So that is probably what inspired the alien handprint on the oxygen producing device on Mars in the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, "Total Recall."

About Astana, Kazakhstan:
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2013/09 ... ati-capita
Yeah, he definitely raises suspicion. Your post reminded me of something in the Apocalypse of Elijah - - a physical description of the antichrist. He makes special mention of the fingers. Who knows...maybe as things progress and he becomes fully taken over by the spirit of Satan, he will only have a tuft of grey hair in the front and the finger problem will have worsened.

The Son of lawlessness will also try to stand in the holy places. He will say to the sun, Fall; and it will fall: he will say to the moon Turn to blood; and it will. He will go with them through the sky. He will walk upon the sea and on the rivers as if on dry land. He will make the lame walk: he will make the deaf hear: he will make the dumb speak: he will make the blind see: he will make the lepers clean: he will heal the sick; and he will cast out demons from those possessed by them. He will do many signs and wonders in the signs of everyone. He will do everything the Christ will do, except only the raising of the dead. By this you will know that he is the Son of Lawlessness, for he has no power over the soul. Behold, I will tell you what his distinguishing features are, so that you may be able to recognize him. He is a spare, weedy, man, tall, thin-legged, with a patch of grey hair at the front of his head, but otherwise bald, with his eyebrows reaching to his ears, and with leprous sores on the tips of his fingers. He will transform himself in front of those who look at him: he will come a child: he will become an old man. He will transform all his features, but what distinguishes his head cannot be changed. By this you may be certain that he is the Son of Lawlessness.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

sushi_ recalls saw that one in the movie theater here, theme sounds still impressive ..
"Since they are our superiors they have authority over us. They claim to be experts in mental telepathy. They claim they came from an antediluvian race (Lemurian and Atlantean). "
"
antediluvian might have colony on mars but burned by venus-tail .. nazi/jesuit might have contacted antediluvian decent in antarctica or else and got ufo technology so on ..
anted* sushi_
search.php?keywords=anted*&terms=all&au ... mit=Search

"the year 2038 is fortold in the prophecies of St. Bridget of Sweden(1303 – 1373) might be interested....seems it is when antichrist will come out, which might be after ww3.

the following moveable feasts in the quote befall in the year 2038, and occurs only once in the entire 21st century.

" when the Feast of St. Mark shall fall on Easter, the Feast of St. Anthony on Pentecost, and that of St. John on Corpus Christi, the whole world shall cry, 'Woe!'

The time of Antichrist will be near when the measure of injustice will overflow and when wickedness has grown to immense proportions, when Christians love heresies and the unjust trample underfoot the servants of God.

At the end of this age, the Antichrist will be born....

Lastly, he shall arrive, the most wicked of men, and, helped by the Jews, he will fight against the whole world; he will reign during three years, and shall have dominion over the whole earth; he will make every effort to abolish from the earth the Christian name, and very many Christians shall be killed.
"
"St Bridget Prophecies about the Birth of Antichrist"
"
anti* 2038 sushi_*
search.php?keywords=anti*+2038&terms=al ... mit=Search
:arrow:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

It always amazes me how in some circles that they will reject everything the government says, but accept anything some Joe Bloggs/John Doe says about UFOs, leaders etc. The burdens of proof and trust are on them as much as the government.

No, I don't think the royal family are reptilian shapeshifters. It could be something more basic. They could be influenced or possessed by spirits which resemble reptiles if any of this eyewitness stuff is remotely true. Demons are traditionally described as being dragon- or lizardlike.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Jason wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:12 pm

You probably ought not to be digging in the holes where that information is found anyways...it's certainly not food for light!

I have been asked to back off of my research of certain topics a few times in my past "For my own safety." It is very frustrating when finding important bits of information that fill in the pieces of a jumbled puzzle. Trusting those who offer the advice to cease, I erased my trail as much as possible and walked away.

No agents of evil can stop us from gathering knowledge from a higher power as they do not have access to that database. ;)

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Momma J wrote: September 20th, 2022, 5:16 am
Jason wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:12 pm

I have been asked to back off of my research of certain topics a few times in my past "For my own safety." It is very frustrating when finding important bits of information that fill in the pieces of a jumbled puzzle. Trusting those who offer the advice to cease, I erased my trail as much as possible and walked away.

No agents of evil can stop us from gathering knowledge from a higher power as they do not have access to that database. ;)
I understand and did a poor job of articulating a little caution based on my own experiences…which were mine and would not necessarily be some one else’s…

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Bump.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The entire windsor lineage is anti chrjst

Diana and her child exception

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

“We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.”

Follow the king.

Honor the law.
All while the church hides money, lies to the government about stocks and protects child molesters.
There are many anti christs in the church and out. They’re part of the same club.

My thought is this: who is more anti christ?
A king who is corrupt or a religious leader who lies about salvation and twists the teachings of Christ to deceive?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

What happens when the King is godless? Did Moses sustain Pharaoh?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Mamabear wrote: May 6th, 2023, 6:54 am “We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.”

Follow the king.

Honor the law.
All while the church hides money, lies to the government about stocks and protects child molesters.
There are many anti christs in the church and out. They’re part of the same club.

My thought is this: who is more anti christ?
A king who is corrupt or a religious leader who lies about salvation and twists the teachings of Christ to deceive?
They all work for khazarians and or swiss davos

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

I'm sure that Charles knows about him but I don't believe it is him. This end time antichrist is not well known!

Daniel 11:21
English Standard Version

21 In his place shall arise a contemptible person to whom royal majesty has not been given. He shall come in without warning and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

KJV 21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

The Anti-Christ will look like Jesus, save the world through mighty miracles and great power, and appear magnificent. But have you noticed that every time Jesus presents himself he either has the Father to bear witness, or he invites mortals to come and see for themselves the symbols on His hands and feet. I for one will be wanting to see the marks of the 'nail in the sure place'.

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

Yes he probably will look a bit like Jesus and most of the world will be deceived by him and his magic and satanic miracles. Many church members and even leaders will be deceived by him. He will be like a super hero at first. People will sing his praises for the peace treaty he's able to establish between Israel and her enemies. It does seem that he's around fortyish, not well known yet and is a great speaker (orator) fooling many. (well it's definitely not Biden then lol)

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Mullenite wrote: August 23rd, 2010, 3:03 pm Now I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Wheather he is or isn't THE AC, doesn't matter to me. What appeals to me is that He & his Family seem to be trying to at least Invoke prophecy. There are too many coincidences here to ignore. Try reading the book THE ANTICHRIST AND A CUP OF TEA by Tim Cohen before you disregard the ideas presented. There are many other strange coincidences in the book & research the Author has been working on. To many to completely ignore IMO. At least do the OP that much for the sake of fair debate.

A foot-high replica of the sculpture was presented to the
Prince. With royal permission, the statue will be recreated in a full-size version
to be erected in the state capital of Palmas in Brazil, in a place to be named Prince Charles Square. The statue, whose face bears more than a passing resemblance to the Prince, shows him reaching out with arching wings instead of arms. "It is Prince Charles saving the world," explained Jose Wilson Sequeira Campos, the governor of Tacantins state. The 53-year-old Prince professed himself "amazed"

DGMPrince_Charles_Statute 1.jpg

The Princes official Coat of Arms
His 'Coat of Arms' is no coincidence, His 'CoT' was purposely designed to fulfill prophecy or at least mock the Scriptures of Revelation13:2
13:2 And the beast which I saw was like
a leopard, and its feet were like the
feet of a bear, and its mouth was as a
lion's mouth. And the dragon gave its
power to it, and its throne, and great
authority.

DGMAntichrist_Cup_Tea-143.jpg

Prince Charles received his power, throne, and authority in 1969 at his investiture as "Prince Charles of Wales" where the Red Dragon of Wales was presented on banners, flags, and cut right into the back rest of the throne in Caernarfon Castle. (This is the same ensign that appeared on the Roman standards of Titus' army which destroyed Jerusalem. The Welsh Dragon is believed to have its origin in the Dragon which was one of the standards of the Roman army, but was only made into the official Welsh flag in 1959 by Queen Elizabeth II)
At the Crowning ceremony event Queen Elizabeth II said to Charles... "This dragon gives you your power, your throne, and your authority"

Now was the Prince & the Queen mocking the Scriptures? or were they fulfilling prophecy. or even both at the same time?

DGM 3.jpg
Here is an excellent interview of Tim Cohen:
1min Clip where the statue is discussed:
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx6z5WkdFFQj ... ot-fWCd5Pw

1min Clip of King Charles the head of the "Quartet" to divide Israel and a 2 state solution:
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxuX7kQSkUsr ... Up7pKh3CZR

Clip of how Prince Charles invited the World to worship Moloch at the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games;
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxQxkCrQgUuB ... 5IzhNRxQao

Clip stating Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates are knights under King Charles:
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxEgnzkrkIA1 ... KrBBaNewRw

This other guy, Craig Bong, says King Charles is the 8th King of the Holy Roman Empire, & the red dragon on the coat of arms was not transferred to William:
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx8ps6J1s7x4 ... ONmLzFMN1V

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

My direct ancestry is also of the Royal Stuart, Spencer, Churchill line. I have conversed with Charles a number of times, and found him always pleasant, helpful and charming.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Elizabeth wrote: May 17th, 2023, 7:08 am My direct ancestry is also of the Royal Stuart, Spencer, Churchill line. I have conversed with Charles a number of times, and found him always pleasant, helpful and charming.
My condolences for your DNA lineage. It is a harsh sentence and blockage to work through.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

What does it mean?
Ymarsakar wrote: May 17th, 2023, 7:50 am
Elizabeth wrote: May 17th, 2023, 7:08 am My direct ancestry is also of the Royal Stuart, Spencer, Churchill line. I have conversed with Charles a number of times, and found him always pleasant, helpful and charming.
My condolences for your DNA lineage. It is a harsh sentence and blockage to work through.