HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Post Reply

User avatar
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3364
Location: USA

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by Lexew1899 »

What a surprise.

User avatar
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3364
Location: USA

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by Lexew1899 »

University of Oregon recently had a large “F@ck the Mormons” chant caught on several videos. No word yet how many of the fans were banned for life after being recorded doing this.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... -game.html

Atrasado
captain of 100
Posts: 454

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by Atrasado »

Lexew1899 wrote: September 19th, 2022, 11:48 am University of Oregon recently had a large “F@ck the Mormons” chant caught on several videos. No word yet how many of the fans were banned for life after being recorded doing this.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... -game.html
LOL at the thought of anyone being banned for this. They would more likely be given a Tony Award for this.

The juxtaposition between the BYU/Duke volleyball hoax and the Oregon episode is an excellent example of why we shouldn't care what the world thinks of us. They will hate us regardless and if we adopt their styles and mores they will despise us as well.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100
Posts: 495

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Lexew1899 wrote: September 19th, 2022, 11:48 am University of Oregon recently had a large “F@ck the Mormons” chant caught on several videos. No word yet how many of the fans were banned for life after being recorded doing this.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... -game.html
Of course not. Religious bigotry is Liberal not hate speech.🤣
Last edited by dreamtheater76 on September 19th, 2022, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100
Posts: 495

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by dreamtheater76 »

This has been happening for years with the Utah Jazz. I don’t remember a single time that it was ever proven. It’s always embarrassing when an organization caves into wokeness throws its fans and everyone in the state under the bus, when there is absolutely no evidence or proof that anything ever happened. It’s why I completely stopped supporting the Utah Jazz after being a fan who watched games and attended many of them since the early days at the Salt Palace.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1818

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by farmerchick »

Lexew1899 wrote: September 19th, 2022, 11:48 am University of Oregon recently had a large “F@ck the Mormons” chant caught on several videos. No word yet how many of the fans were banned for life after being recorded doing this.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... -game.html
this is normal behavior here in the pnw...no one gets banned for saying f words towards religious people anywhere.....lol....well if you say f word and n word together there will be riots in the street and Starbucks will get burnt down,,,,lol.....but no one will care about f words towards any other group....even Muslims may be victims of the f word here......osu already put out their "do better" speech....thats all folks....only byu would go sniveling with apologies for nothing......osu is like welp...it happened..we can't control our fans.....and that will be Good enough.......

User avatar
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3364
Location: USA

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by Lexew1899 »

There used To be a subreddit called Hate crime hoaxes, and probably close to 95% of the time the crap was always a hoax. Usually the “victim” did it to themselves to gain sympathy or as a form of attack on someone they don’t like. Unfortunately the subreddit got closed. Too spicy I suppose.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1091

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by FoundMyEden »

farmerchick wrote: September 19th, 2022, 12:19 pm
Lexew1899 wrote: September 19th, 2022, 11:48 am University of Oregon recently had a large “F@ck the Mormons” chant caught on several videos. No word yet how many of the fans were banned for life after being recorded doing this.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... -game.html
this is normal behavior here in the pnw...no one gets banned for saying f words towards religious people anywhere.....lol....well if you say f word and n word together there will be riots in the street and Starbucks will get burnt down,,,,lol.....but no one will care about f words towards any other group....even Muslims may be victims of the f word here......osu already put out their "do better" speech....thats all folks....only byu would go sniveling with apologies for nothing......osu is like welp...it happened..we can't control our fans.....and that will be Good enough.......
You hit it in the nose. No one gives a flying F about it over there. I grew up in a family that would let it just roll of your back. The jokes in school were more of the “More men, more men…Bring em young, Bring em young!”
But it goes along w the “F the Mormons!”
Who cares, laugh it off. Don’t get your panties in a wad.

I grew up in the PNW too. Lol.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1818

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by farmerchick »

I can't tell ypu how many times I've been somewhere ...like a waiting room...store...government building...roadway....where somebody is having a casual or heated discussion and it's f bomb any word f bomb ect...what are you going to do about that? Probably f word nothing....I've been called a f word hillbilly while driving my convertible down a backroad that was 35mph and I was going the speed limit...a couple normal back woodsey type leftists passed me in a beat up toyota yelling f ING hillbilly get out the way......whatcha going to do...I smiled and waved and they gave me the one finger f word salute as they sped away. My husband who could prolly be a red necked hillbilly wanted me to blow the doors of the Toyota so he could yank one of them outta the truck. Window....lol...I said wait that'd be a f word hillbilly move....lol....everybody needs to chill out... dont be offended and don't join in...smile wave and expect to be saluted.....lol....ignorance is rampant and most don't know better......osu doesn't know better.

User avatar
HVDC
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1745
Location: Far and Away

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by HVDC »

Apology forthcoming.

Sir H

User avatar
Dusty Wanderer
captain of 100
Posts: 432

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

HVDC wrote: September 19th, 2022, 4:41 pm Apology forthcoming.

Sir H
Yeah, right.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1091

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by FoundMyEden »

farmerchick wrote: September 19th, 2022, 4:39 pm I can't tell ypu how many times I've been somewhere ...like a waiting room...store...government building...roadway....where somebody is having a casual or heated discussion and it's f bomb any word f bomb ect...what are you going to do about that? Probably f word nothing....I've been called a f word hillbilly while driving my convertible down a backroad that was 35mph and I was going the speed limit...a couple normal back woodsey type leftists passed me in a beat up toyota yelling f ING hillbilly get out the way......whatcha going to do...I smiled and waved and they gave me the one finger f word salute as they sped away. My husband who could prolly be a red necked hillbilly wanted me to blow the doors of the Toyota so he could yank one of them outta the truck. Window....lol...I said wait that'd be a f word hillbilly move....lol....everybody needs to chill out... dont be offended and don't join in...smile wave and expect to be saluted.....lol....ignorance is rampant and most don't know better......osu doesn't know better.
Haha…oh man, I could tell some fun driving experiences on the back roads. I had a guy pass me on the R when I had my blinker on…turning to the R! I had a two months old in the car w me. That was a bad move on his part coming from a new momma bear. I ran him down and he wished he hadn’t made that move when I was done giving him an ear full. I was a little redneck at that moment…😇

NowWhat
captain of 100
Posts: 137

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by NowWhat »

Weren't we all relieved that BYU made some changes to seating and attendees, not to mention a video lecture at every game about behaving ourselves? Everyone knows it was a hoax now, including BYU. So why act guilty, like they have to lecture us for what we didn't do?

User avatar
HVDC
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1745
Location: Far and Away

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by HVDC »

NowWhat wrote: September 20th, 2022, 4:32 pm Weren't we all relieved that BYU made some changes to seating and attendees, not to mention a video lecture at every game about behaving ourselves? Everyone knows it was a hoax now, including BYU. So why act guilty, like they have to lecture us for what we didn't do?
White culture is always guilty in Marxist world.

Even if everyone isn't White.

It really gets good after they run out of White people.

So funny, so true.

Just bow your head and say sorry.

I am sure you are guilty of something.

They certainly think so.

Sir H

endlessismyname
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2222

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by endlessismyname »

As I said in the original thread, I hope the person they slandered and wrongly accused sues.

And can somebody please tell SOMEBODY in church leadership that part of repentance of a public sin is a PUBLIC APOLOGY?

User avatar
HVDC
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1745
Location: Far and Away

Re: HATE HOAX: After extensive probe, BYU finds no evidence Duke player was called a racial slur

Post by HVDC »

endlessismyname wrote: September 20th, 2022, 6:23 pm As I said in the original thread, I hope the person they slandered and wrongly accused sues.

And can somebody please tell SOMEBODY in church leadership that part of repentance of a public sin is a PUBLIC APOLOGY?
Our leaders are Marxists.

Both Secular and Religious.

Trust me, it's true.

To them.

The end justifies the means.

I call it.

The Abolitionist Spirit.

Other people call it.

Kill them all, let God sort them out.

When all you have are Round holes

Every peg must fit.

No matter what shape they actually are.

Protestations notwithstanding.

BYU represents White American culture and Traditional Christian culture.

A twofer.

And if you are a White American.

Or even just look White.

You represent it too.

Whether you like it or not.

The abolitionist doesn't split doctrinal hairs.

The Dilemma our Church leaders are wrestling with.

Is that they actually agree with the Communist agaitors.

Much hand wringing and consternation at the top.

The Holy Ghost having fled long ago.

Uncertainty, dogmatism, and unrighteous dominion.

To follow.

Watch your head.

This house of cards.

Is gonna fall hard.

But the good thing is.

Next time we use stone.

Sir H

Post Reply