Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Kerplop
Hi, I'm new.

Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps

Post by Kerplop »

Our bishop was talking with my husband and a few other men and talked about how he knew the church had spent the last year or so retrofitting youth/girls camps to be able to handle thousands of members living at each camp. He also said some have buried big metal storage containers and have filled them with food and supplies. I am skeptical. It sounds to me like all the rumors that were floating around 7 or 8 years ago surrounding Julie Rowe's "teachings"...where people were supposedly reporting seeing huge trucks leaving Salt Lake City loaded up with big white tents and thousands of pounds of supplies, etc. Thoughts?
As a side note, our bishop also claims to know the man who's visons/dreams are published in the book Visions of Glory and claims that the man is now a bishop and his visions/dreams have been vetted by the church and not found to be erroneous, etc.
I am super skeptical. Just wondering if others are hearing these same things? (about the youth/girls camps, etc)

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Re: Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps

Post by Shawn Henry »

The church's continued support of Un Agenda 2030. The UN wants to round people up and place them in Fema camps and the church says, hey, we'll help you by pre-packaging our members for you, come and get 'em.

God always grants according to the desires of our hearts, so if we desire a revelation to 'the prophet' to be gathered, who is God to not give according to members desires?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Kerplop wrote: September 18th, 2022, 2:59 pm Our bishop was talking with my husband and a few other men and talked about how he knew the church had spent the last year or so retrofitting youth/girls camps to be able to handle thousands of members living at each camp. He also said some have buried big metal storage containers and have filled them with food and supplies. I am skeptical. It sounds to me like all the rumors that were floating around 7 or 8 years ago surrounding Julie Rowe's "teachings"...where people were supposedly reporting seeing huge trucks leaving Salt Lake City loaded up with big white tents and thousands of pounds of supplies, etc. Thoughts?
As a side note, our bishop also claims to know the man who's visons/dreams are published in the book Visions of Glory and claims that the man is now a bishop and his visions/dreams have been vetted by the church and not found to be erroneous, etc.
I am super skeptical. Just wondering if others are hearing these same things? (about the youth/girls camps, etc)
What little I know about...the prep is for millions. Far greater than if you called out the population of Utah and all the surrounding states.

Tribes from the north escaping the European war theatre are going to need a place to stay...my guess is that will play out in the not too distant future...perhaps 24-36 months...figuring Cleon nailed it with the 3 1/2 yr global dictatorship kicking off Jan 1 2020...and the conspiracy starts full on collapse here in about 9 months or so...and Joseph Smith's prophecy as told by Orson Pratt regarding Europe and the US kicks in full scale around that time frame...or in other words by next fall Europe is a widespread full scale war zone and the US degrades into state vs state, city vs city, etc...

Cleansing and the plague need to happen first...i.e. purple spots
viewtopic.php?p=440698#p440698

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Shawn Henry wrote: September 18th, 2022, 3:16 pm The church's continued support of Un Agenda 2030. The UN wants to round people up and place them in Fema camps and the church says, hey, we'll help you by pre-packaging our members for you, come and get 'em.

God always grants according to the desires of our hearts, so if we desire a revelation to 'the prophet' to be gathered, who is God to not give according to members desires?
Do you condemn Captain Moroni for using spies and stratagems?

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

:arrow:
Last edited by BenMcCrea on September 18th, 2022, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

It’s total fiction. You’re right about it circulating around 7 years ago,

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Jason wrote: September 18th, 2022, 3:29 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: September 18th, 2022, 3:16 pm The church's continued support of Un Agenda 2030. The UN wants to round people up and place them in Fema camps and the church says, hey, we'll help you by pre-packaging our members for you, come and get 'em.

No I don't, but does that mean that's the standard or is a better standard when the people of Ammon laid down their lives when the Lamanites were destroying them? They didn't need any spies or strategies for that.

You're implying the church is simply employing a short term strategy of UN compliance to one day turn against them when the time is right. I see no indication that that is the case.

If the vaccine ends up killing as many as we think, then being complicit in murder is not a strategy, but we have yet to see whether it will kill as many as some suspect. I suppose that this 'we'll see' factor is the only thing we could completely agree upon now. Idk?

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

BenMcCrea wrote: September 18th, 2022, 3:47 pm It’s total fiction. You’re right about it circulating around 7 years ago,
It has been our collective and repeated history to make certain fictions our reality. Are self-fulfilling prophecies a fiction once we have brought about their fulfillment? Once fulfilled, they are then fact.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Shawn Henry wrote: September 18th, 2022, 3:49 pm

No I don't, but does that mean that's the standard or is a better standard when the people of Ammon laid down their lives when the Lamanites were destroying them? They didn't need any spies or strategies for that.

You're implying the church is simply employing a short term strategy of UN compliance to one day turn against them when the time is right. I see no indication that that is the case.

If the vaccine ends up killing as many as we think, then being complicit in murder is not a strategy, but we have yet to see whether it will kill as many as some suspect. I suppose that this 'we'll see' factor is the only thing we could completely agree upon now. Idk?
The church doesn't need to turn against them...they'll fill the pit they are digging...church just has to survive until they collapse under their own bloody weight of wickedness....

The vaccine was a government weapon. Operation Warp Speed brought to you by both Trump & Biden.

You are suggesting that the church was supposed to take on the government? Same government you and your forefathers elected? Same government church leaders warned us about for decades to no avail? And now you are going to fault them for compliance at this stage of the game???

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Moroni didn’t tell his people to follow corrupt governments. Nor did he recommend they follow bad advice that would eventually kill an astronomical # of people.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Kerplop wrote: September 18th, 2022, 2:59 pm Our bishop was talking with my husband and a few other men and talked about how he knew the church had spent the last year or so retrofitting youth/girls camps to be able to handle thousands of members living at each camp. He also said some have buried big metal storage containers and have filled them with food and supplies. I am skeptical. It sounds to me like all the rumors that were floating around 7 or 8 years ago surrounding Julie Rowe's "teachings"...where people were supposedly reporting seeing huge trucks leaving Salt Lake City loaded up with big white tents and thousands of pounds of supplies, etc. Thoughts?
The man who the book VoG was written about is not a secret. I don’t remember his name, but he did several lectures with John Pontius. Also, I have an audio recording of this man stating that he thought about 40% of the book was accurate to what he experienced. That means 60% is questionable even to him. Let that sink in.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 18th, 2022, 4:08 pm

Moroni didn’t tell his people to follow corrupt governments. Nor did he recommend they follow bad advice that would eventually kill an astronomical # of people.
Moroni didn't live at the transition of the world...and who knows on the shots...verdict is still out...worse than some said and much more mild than what others said...not that it matters as it was a government mandate. From my VAERS analysis...about 6% of the shots caused 95% of the severe adverse reactions. My guess is most of what was given...was saline solution...at least for the initial round. I haven't dived back into the numbers for 6 or 8 months now.

And church leaders have been giving stark warning about government for at least 5 or 6 decades...really a century or more. Not that anybody listened.

But now they are the bad guys for going along with the government you and your forefathers (mine as well) elected...

Here's my little historical recap I did a decade or so back on here -
viewtopic.php?p=239554#p239554

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Kerplop wrote: September 18th, 2022, 2:59 pm Our bishop was talking with my husband and a few other men and talked about how he knew the church had spent the last year or so retrofitting youth/girls camps to be able to handle thousands of members living at each camp. He also said some have buried big metal storage containers and have filled them with food and supplies. I am skeptical. It sounds to me like all the rumors that were floating around 7 or 8 years ago surrounding Julie Rowe's "teachings"...where people were supposedly reporting seeing huge trucks leaving Salt Lake City loaded up with big white tents and thousands of pounds of supplies, etc. Thoughts? This is still being believed and pushed on the AVOW website.
As a side note, our bishop also claims to know the man who's visons/dreams are published in the book Visions of Glory and claims that the man is now a bishop and his visions/dreams have been vetted by the church and not found to be erroneous, etc. Spencer did acquire the parking space in the book. Spencer did acquire the car he had in the book.
He had the job for the Church when the earthquake happened in the book. He no longer works for the church. He no longer has the parking space. Don't know if he still has the car. All of the things he had in the book when the earthquake happened are no longer in place. The church has not publicly vetted the book that I know of. After the author's death, Spencer said that much of the book was embellished, especially the Conference Center Scene.

I see his dreams as revelation to him and not as a guide to what is to come. Too much has happened that deviates from the book.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Jason wrote: September 18th, 2022, 4:14 pm

Moroni didn't live at the transition of the world...and who knows on the shots...verdict is still out...worse than some said and much more mild than what others said...not that it matters as it was a government mandate. From my VAERS analysis...about 6% of the shots caused 95% of the severe adverse reactions. My guess is most of what was given...was saline solution...at least for the initial round. I haven't dived back into the numbers for 6 or 8 months now.

And church leaders have been giving stark warning about government for at least 5 or 6 decades...really a century or more. Not that anybody listened.

But now they are the bad guys for going along with the government you and your forefathers (mine as well) elected...

The “verdict” is not still out.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 18th, 2022, 4:28 pm

The “verdict” is not still out.
Sure it is...because if it's not...then folks like Mikovits, Yeadon, and others...did a certain amount of hyperventilating...

And we still have yet to see what the real long-term effects are...

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

I truly believe that while our current general authority leadership rules, that members will not find refuge from terrorists, invading armies, or civil unrest. We will not be gathered out to places or safety. What food storage we have will be gathered in and given to the UN. We (as gentiles) will be destroyed along with our nation. It looks pretty bleak. JST Matthew 21:56

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

We have over a decade until purple spots 2035 or 2046

People say Isaiah chapter 1 has happened, I say nah. Verse 19 hasn’t happened and he protects the faithful from the sun!

9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Jason wrote: September 18th, 2022, 4:01 pm

The church doesn't need to turn against them...they'll fill the pit they are digging...church just has to survive until they collapse under their own bloody weight of wickedness....

The vaccine was a government weapon. Operation Warp Speed brought to you by both Trump & Biden.

You are suggesting that the church was supposed to take on the government? Same government you and your forefathers elected? Same government church leaders warned us about for decades to no avail? And now you are going to fault them for compliance at this stage of the game???
Whether or not the church turns against the government (UN, WEF, USA) that they so dearly adore, has no bearing whatsoever on the number of people that were already murdered based on Nelson's recommendation and endorsement.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

"Re: Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps"

So, it would be a good idea to trust the leadership that pushed the NWO agenda with your family member's lives, after the NWO will have turned the country upside down.

The giant check on all these turkeys is that they are vaxxed snd boosted, and determinedly in denial of the ramifications.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Kerplop wrote: September 18th, 2022, 2:59 pm As a side note, our bishop also claims to know the man who's visons/dreams are published in the book Visions of Glory and claims that the man is now a bishop
He used to be a bishop. Not sure if he is an acting bishop currently. I would guess he had been released already after serving long enough.

Rumors of youth camps being prepared to be places of refuge have been floated around for several years. So far there is no proof about the church making the kinds of preparations as your bishop alluded to. Sounds like VoG is not the only book of fiction he has been reading.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Bronco73idi wrote: September 18th, 2022, 5:17 pm We have over a decade until purple spots 2035 or 2046

People say Isaiah chapter 1 has happened, I say nah. Verse 19 hasn’t happened and he protects the faithful from the sun!

9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
it has happened
vs 9 means he hasn't destroyed us yet
vs 19 righteous are still eating

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

EvanLM wrote: September 18th, 2022, 9:06 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: September 18th, 2022, 5:17 pm We have over a decade until purple spots 2035 or 2046

it has happened
vs 9 means he hasn't destroyed us yet
vs 19 righteous are still eating
9 is the end of a paragraph, so it belongs to 5-9 more then anything else. Being that 19 is after, yes it can happen after. This by itself doesn’t mean it has or hasn’t happened.

Is the house of Judah the small remnant that Isaiah is talking about? Theologians would say yes.

As LDS we believe that what has happened will happen again and the lord has a prophet write it down so his saints can see the signs and wonders of his work. Obviously we are talking about chapter 1, chapter 1 goes with 2-5 and chapter 6 is about Isaiah. We have Isaiah chapter 2-14 repeated in 2 Nephi telling us that it will definitely happen again. Because the time before the coming of the lord in 3 Nephi was like it was in Isaiah chapter 1 and is what it is going to be like today, then I would say Isaiah chapter 1-5 can be an example of today.

So the lord said verse 9 because of verse 5&6, who will revolt? Isaiah is saying the body of his saints are corrupt (sick, faint, no soundness), from the prophet (head) to the people (feet) who blindly follow.

The sun is the weapon that the lord uses to wipe us out. I could go on about the flood but I don’t want this to be overshadowed.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

There is no way a lowly bishop would be privvy to this information. Believe me, bishops know no more than anyone else, and sometimes a lot less.
"Spencer" from Visions of Glory must be a very long serving bishop, as he was apparently a bishop at least 10+ years ago.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Moroni didn't live at the transition of the world...
He lived at the transition of his world. It serves as a kind of model and models are meant to be applicable regardless of the scale (micro/macro).

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

I would also point out here that even if that were the "strategy", it's an extremely short-sighted one, for over time, they will have conditioned an entire generation to the opposite effect since they are taking them at their word (not being in on the strategy, which could inoculated them to any ill effects from the deception).