Dreaming about the covid vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Dreaming about the covid vaccine

Post by Wolfwoman »

I have been having very weird dreams all week. Last night I dreamed that we attended church at a family member's ward. In Sunday school we went through the whole lesson and at the very end, the main thrust was to "get your covid shot". :o :( :? :lol: :roll: :| :cry:

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Re: Dreaming about the covid vaccine

Post by Wolfwoman »

My husband of course, is taking it as a sign that he should get the shot. But he won't do it without my consent. I'm holding him at bay here, doing my best to protect him!

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Wolfwoman wrote: September 16th, 2022, 4:31 pm My husband of course, is taking it as a sign that he should get the shot. But he won't do it without my consent. I'm holding him at bay here, doing my best to protect him!
After 2 years and all these crazy deaths from vaxxx? Wow.
There is a post on here about 17 Canadian doctors dying suddenly and unexpectedly. Can you show him that?

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Mamabear wrote: September 16th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Wolfwoman wrote: September 16th, 2022, 4:31 pm My husband of course, is taking it as a sign that he should get the shot. But he won't do it without my consent. I'm holding him at bay here, doing my best to protect him!
There is a post on here about 17 Canadian doctors dying suddenly and unexpectedly. Can you show him that?
Yeah, I have tons of info I could share with him. He says he doesn't know which information is true out there and which is false. He thinks I'm a conspiracy theorist. He won't get it without my consent though, so at least there's that. I don't think he was interested in getting it until the first presidency urged everyone to get it though. But yeah, I don't understand why anyone would get it now, this late, when it doesn't even work. His desire to follow the prophet is the only reason why I can figure he wants to get it. That and every single member of his family has gotten it except for him. So maybe he feels peer pressure.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

What's your husbands age and weight?

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

a while ago i dreamt it turned people black lol :lol:

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

Wolfwoman wrote: September 16th, 2022, 4:30 pm I have been having very weird dreams all week. Last night I dreamed that we attended church at a family member's ward. In Sunday school we went through the whole lesson and at the very end, the main thrust was to "get your covid shot". :o :( :? :lol: :roll: :| :cry:
It wasn't a dream.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

nightlight wrote: September 16th, 2022, 4:54 pm
About 5'8", 170 lb. And 45 years

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Godislove wrote: September 16th, 2022, 5:47 pm
Wolfwoman wrote: September 16th, 2022, 4:30 pm I have been having very weird dreams all week. Last night I dreamed that we attended church at a family member's ward. In Sunday school we went through the whole lesson and at the very end, the main thrust was to "get your covid shot". :o :( :? :lol: :roll: :| :cry:
It wasn't a dream.
It was a nightmare!

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

This should get his attention...normies love big names like Harvard...backing up studies.

https://www.theflstandard.com/vaccine-n ... han-covid/

The truth is...they know they screwed up, so now they are trying to say...see...we told you it was deadly.

Anyway...should work!

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Wolfwoman wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:17 pm
Is it fear of getting sick that keeps him on the fence about taking the vaccine....or is just because the prophet says to ?

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Probably the best way to protect him is to sit and read these testimonials with him....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/234156495217035

If you can't get into that Facebook Group, I am trying to mirror some at https://gab.com/groups/67457

Telegram also has a backup group, in case the 260,000 member FB group gets deleted. It is already being blocked from viewers.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Not sure how that is weird. The FP produced a statement on the subject and it was all some church members talked about.

It all got a bit "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" at one point.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

That's super interesting - I am 6'4", 247 lbs and 45 years.... When I was going through a Stroke 1 year and 9 months ago ... I was steady at 239 lbs until about a week ago. But my diet hasn't changed. 🤔 Hrmmmm... Hopefully, my right side is more fully engaged. 😬

Anyways ... Make sure neither you or your husband take the Vaccine from Pfizer (or 4 or 5 boosters which is hilarious!)

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

nightlight wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:45 pm
Is it fear of getting sick that keeps him on the fence about taking the vaccine....or is just because the prophet says to ?
I think it's 100% the prophet, and family members/ friends who have gotten it.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Wolfwoman wrote: September 16th, 2022, 4:50 pm
Mamabear wrote: September 16th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Yeah, I have tons of info I could share with him. He says he doesn't know which information is true out there and which is false. He thinks I'm a conspiracy theorist. He won't get it without my consent though, so at least there's that. I don't think he was interested in getting it until the first presidency urged everyone to get it though. But yeah, I don't understand why anyone would get it now, this late, when it doesn't even work. His desire to follow the prophet is the only reason why I can figure he wants to get it. That and every single member of his family has gotten it except for him. So maybe he feels peer pressure.
The Facebook group "died suddenly news" is a big eye opener for anybody on the fence. 280k people sharing personal stories of injuries and death from the shots

https://www.facebook.com/groups/234156495217035