Church gives another 32 Million of your tithing funds to the UN

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Re: Church gives another 32 Million of your tithing funds to the UN

Post by Maroriginal1 »

Not so ironic, this weeks Come Follow Me lesson covers the Prophets drinking the wine of Babylon and warnings about Ephraim's pride.

FreedomJess
captain of 100

Post by FreedomJess »

I think our institution has been infiltrated as far back as close to the beginning.

It’s just one of the many tentacles of the deep state/gadiantons/satanic globalists/ ... all one in the same. It had a role to play in the grand scheme of the bad guys after it was taken over... Mormons, for the most part, are among the most trusting and kind people on the earth. No better group to enslave and control to do some dirty work (best way to do it: make them trust a man... Follow the Prophet).
We are a wealthy organization... no better way to funnel money to the bad guys whenever they need it.
The problem is, the globalist agenda has been exposed and fast forwarded for all to see (mostly thanks to Covid and Operation Warpspeed..aka the jab, but there are many other things too.) It wasn’t supposed to be so obvious. The globalist takeover was supposed to not be felt... we were supposed to be begging them to save us from our misery with their rotten ideas of a one world everything (Agenda 2030) because their plans would feel better than our pain. But too many have woken up.

Unfortunately, a lot of members of the church have a bad case of cognitive dissonance. It’s literally heartbreaking for them to realize that all is not well in Zion... so they look the other way... or even worse: they don’t even see what’s going on!
It doesn’t mean there isn’t truth, that there’s not great people... but the members need to WAKE UP FROM THEIR SLUMBER.

We shall know them by their fruits... and the fruit is rotten.

$32 M to the UN!!!! It does not get more obvious.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

In my opinion this is just BRIBERY to establish and maintain good will with powers that could hinder the Church's missionary and building programs.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Christianlee wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:01 pm It seems to me the church should be spending the money through an agency it creates itself with feet on the ground in these foreign countries. The UN doesn’t convert anyone to Christ. Feeding souls and stomachs at the same time might be more expensive, but that is the church’s mission even if it doesn’t baptize anyone by doing it.
There's already such an agency. It's called LDS Charities.

They do quite a bit of good work around the world, yet in areas where the Church is very small or nonexistent, it sees the need to partner itself with other better-established agencies that have more visibility locally. That's why they partner with Caritas Internationalis (a Catholic charity), Islamic Relief, and, yes, organizations like UNICEF and the UN Food Programme.

This builds trust with the nations to the point where they end up accepting humanitarian missionaries and then proselytizing missionaries, or even permits us to build temples in their backyards (Rome and Dubai are two examples).

Yes, the UN doesn't directly convert anyone. But indirectly, thanks to these partnerships, it does happen.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Subcomandante wrote: September 16th, 2022, 3:48 am
Christianlee wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:01 pm It seems to me the church should be spending the money through an agency it creates itself with feet on the ground in these foreign countries. The UN doesn’t convert anyone to Christ. Feeding souls and stomachs at the same time might be more expensive, but that is the church’s mission even if it doesn’t baptize anyone by doing it.
There's already such an agency. It's called LDS Charities.

They do quite a bit of good work around the world, yet in areas where the Church is very small or nonexistent, it sees the need to partner itself with other better-established agencies that have more visibility locally. That's why they partner with Caritas Internationalis (a Catholic charity), Islamic Relief, and, yes, organizations like UNICEF and the UN Food Programme.

This builds trust with the nations to the point where they end up accepting humanitarian missionaries and then proselytizing missionaries, or even permits us to build temples in their backyards (Rome and Dubai are two examples).

Yes, the UN doesn't directly convert anyone. But indirectly, thanks to these partnerships, it does happen.
I do not care. The U.N. is the devil incarnate.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Joke’s on them! I stopped paying tithing

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

I believe and I have read instances of it that the word charity has Aesopian meanings just like the first goal of the UN Sustainable Development agenda that speaks of doing away with poverty but translated into "we're going to take it from the haves and give it to the have-nots". Another goal of the UN is to insure "women's reproductive health" by mandating abortion, sterilization and contraception. In other words charity is a quid-pro quo arrangement where food and aid are given in return for something the other party wants like "food for oil" or food for a nations piece of sovereignty. Yes, your tithing money is most likely being used by the UN to black-mail other countries into submission.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

lundbaek wrote: September 15th, 2022, 11:07 pm In my opinion this is just BRIBERY to establish and maintain good will with powers that could hinder the Church's missionary and building programs.
This can also hinder missionary work. One of the Church's selling points is that we have true prophets. This and several other things in the last several years do not seem very inspired (looks more like joining Babylon). I really don't feel comfortable inviting my non-member/inactive friends and family to the Church anymore. I'm sure others feel the same way.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

GeeR wrote: September 16th, 2022, 8:55 am I believe and I have read instances of it that the word charity has Aesopian meanings just like the first goal of the UN Sustainable Development agenda that speaks of doing away with poverty but translated into "we're going to take it from the haves and give it to the have-nots". Another goal of the UN is to insure "women's reproductive health" by mandating abortion, sterilization and contraception. In other words charity is a quid-pro quo arrangement where food and aid are given in return for something the other party wants like "food for oil" or food for a nations piece of sovereignty. Yes, your tithing money is most likely being used by the UN to black-mail other countries into submission.
No, no, and no.

You Profane just don't understand.

We strongly warned the U.N. that if they used the donated funds to support any of those things that we would cease donating.

The Banksters promised us they wouldn't do any such thing.

Ssssssssss.

Sir H

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

HVDC wrote: September 16th, 2022, 10:34 am
GeeR wrote: September 16th, 2022, 8:55 am I believe and I have read instances of it that the word charity has Aesopian meanings just like the first goal of the UN Sustainable Development agenda that speaks of doing away with poverty but translated into "we're going to take it from the haves and give it to the have-nots". Another goal of the UN is to insure "women's reproductive health" by mandating abortion, sterilization and contraception. In other words charity is a quid-pro quo arrangement where food and aid are given in return for something the other party wants like "food for oil" or food for a nations piece of sovereignty. Yes, your tithing money is most likely being used by the UN to black-mail other countries into submission.
No, no, and no.

You Profane just don't understand.

We strongly warned the U.N. that if they used the donated funds to support any of those things that we would cease donating.

The Banksters promised us they wouldn't do any such thing.

Ssssssssss.

Sir H
It's ALL about appearance.
Drives me nutz but I do accept the truth that the priority for the decision makers of our church is truly about how what we do is perceived and received by the world.

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

So, active members, what do you DO about the tithing thing? Vaxes, UN, BYU: I'm so opposed to this. But I'm locked in.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

NowWhat wrote: September 16th, 2022, 8:04 pm So, active members, what do you DO about the tithing thing? Vaxes, UN, BYU: I'm so opposed to this. But I'm locked in.
It's very simple.

Our only responsibility is to tithe. Where that tithing money ends up going is the leaders' responsibility.

You will not be judged if your tithing ended up in the wrong place. The leaders will be judged for that, far more severely than we would if we withheld our tithing.

FreedomJess
captain of 100

Post by FreedomJess »

Subcomandante wrote: September 16th, 2022, 8:06 pm
NowWhat wrote: September 16th, 2022, 8:04 pm So, active members, what do you DO about the tithing thing? Vaxes, UN, BYU: I'm so opposed to this. But I'm locked in.
It's very simple.

Our only responsibility is to tithe. Where that tithing money ends up going is the leaders' responsibility.

You will not be judged if your tithing ended up in the wrong place. The leaders will be judged for that, far more severely than we would if we withheld our tithing.
This is comical.

If a person thinks the money is being used for EVIL, and continues to give money, they will be held responsible for contributing to evil.

We are given a brain from our creator. Turning our decisions making skills over to whatever a church tells you to do is LAZY. It’s too easy. That’s not what this life is about.

This life is about making hard choices and GROWING.

The hardest road, but the one that is most rewarding, is the one where we stand up to this institution that has somehow sucked our ability to make decisions based on right or wrong. We know what is RIGHT, but continue to give to what is WRONG... all in the name of being in good standing for a temple recommend. Do you see how they have us controlled?!
(Not me, I stopped giving them a dime. It wasn’t easy. But I feel true to myself.)

It’s comical how so many members of the church choose the easy way out with this LAME excuse.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

It's very simple.

If a person were to ask the Lord, and the Lord tells them to give their tithes directly to the poor in their ward, stake, family, or friends, and if that person still gives it the the LDS Corporation, then they will judged by the Lord for not obeying His counsel to that individual.

Ask. If you can’t get an answer, then maybe try it out for a month or two and see how you feel about it. We are definitely responsible for where our tithing goes.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

It's very simple.

That seems somewhat like the Nuremberg defense, or 'just following orders' plea.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

The reality is the Church does not need our money if it can throw $32 million at the United Nations. That’s a drop in the bucket for them. But Babylon’s stock market is crashing.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

It's very simple.

Surely, you don't believe that.

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

It's very simple.

And if you truly believe that, I have a bridge to sell to you!

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

It's very simple.

Now I know why you're called Sub. I looked it up in the dictionary and sub is defined as: under, below, beneath and inferior. We definitely got inferior advise on tithing from the Sub here folks.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

You will still receive blessings. What happens to those funds after it leaves your account will be upon their heads.

But, in my opinion, there are other places you could tithe to besides the LDS church. (How does the Lord define His church?)
Anonymous cash donations directly to the needy still counts IMO.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Under Joseph Smith, tithing was meant to help the poor in order to establish zion...as in the rich giving their excess to bring the poor up in the world...as in there was NO poor among them. That was the MAIN purpose. It was also voluntary.

With 150 billion EXCESS slush fund in tithing...I think it fair to say that the current stewards have FAILED MISERABLY...at what Joseph had in mind.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

The Red Pill wrote: September 17th, 2022, 9:56 am Under Joseph Smith, tithing was meant to help the poor in order to establish zion...as in the rich giving their excess to bring the poor up in the world...as in there was NO poor among them. That was the MAIN purpose. It was also voluntary.

With 150 billion EXCESS slush fund in tithing...I think it fair to say that the current stewards have FAILED MISERABLY...at what Joseph had in mind.

44 A certain nobleman had a spot of land, very choice; and he said unto his servants: Go ye unto my vineyard, even upon this very choice piece of land, and plant twelve olive trees;
45 And set watchmen round about them, and build a tower, that one may overlook the land round about, to be a watchman upon the tower, that mine olive trees may not be broken down when the enemy shall come to spoil and take upon themselves the fruit of my vineyard.
46 Now, the servants of the nobleman went and did as their lord commanded them, and planted the olive trees, and built a hedge round about, and set watchmen, and began to build a tower.
47 And while they were yet laying the foundation thereof, they began to say among themselves: And what need hath my lord of this tower?
48 And consulted for a long time, saying among themselves: What need hath my lord of this tower, seeing this is a time of peace?
49 Might not this money be given to the exchangers? For there is no need of these things.
50 And while they were at variance one with another they became very slothful, and they hearkened not unto the commandments of their lord.
51 And the enemy came by night, and broke down the hedge; and the servants of the nobleman arose and were affrighted, and fled; and the enemy destroyed their works, and broke down the olive trees.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

It took a briefcase with a $100k in unmarked low denomination US currency to get the Las Vegas temple built...

If you live in the neighborhood...gotta pay the piper the protection money...
render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Jason wrote: September 17th, 2022, 10:22 am It took a briefcase with a $100k in unmarked low denomination US currency to get the Las Vegas temple built...

That sounds like us, sounds like something we would do 😂😂👍

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Cruiserdude wrote: September 17th, 2022, 10:25 am
Jason wrote: September 17th, 2022, 10:22 am It took a briefcase with a $100k in unmarked low denomination US currency to get the Las Vegas temple built...

That sounds like us, sounds like something we would do 😂😂👍
Reality of living in the current world....you pay taxes right?