Halyna Hutchins' next project was a documentary about Hollywood pedophile rings when she was shot by Alex Baldwin

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Halyna Hutchins' next project was a documentary about Hollywood pedophile rings when she was shot by Alex Baldwin

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Wasn't Paul Walker killed in 2013?

Being There
captain of 1,000

Re: Halyna Hutchins' next project was a documentary about Hollywood pedophile rings when she was shot by Alex Baldwin

Post by Being There »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 15th, 2022, 10:34 pm Wasn't Paul Walker killed in 2013?
true.
He was revealing too much.
They had to take him out.

Paul walker sacrifice
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wESGyOC2cmlw/

ANNE HECHE SEGMENT, PAUL WALKER, ISAAC KAPPY AND PEDOGATE DEATHS
https://www.bitchute.com/video/k0PMnAh4g79A/

THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF PAUL WALKER: WAS PAUL WALKER SILENCED BY THE ELITE?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/dmeUwiAg41kQ/

on November 30th 2013 the actor Paul Walker was killed in a horrific car crash.
it didn't take long for conspiracy theories to float to the internet.

there are claims that his film history has ties to the secret societies.

he was in the fast and furious a well known car films.
which shares the same name as the ATF operation "fast and furious", where there was a cover-up in a secret operation to trade guns with the Mexican cartel in order to track guns and theoretically arrest high ranking members of the cartel.

here are some of the theories I found on the internet,
I will let you be the judge and let me know what you think in the comments section below.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Well, Baldwin fits the bill of what you would expect from an A list Hollyweird insider. The pedophilia, the sex trafficking, and the adrenochrome are all part of the same racket. The "Academy" is just another wing of the cabal. And it's entertainment, major sports, politicians, major world religions, and wealthy elitists from around the globe. Draw all of those lines and see where they intersect. Secret societies.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

blitzinstripes wrote: September 16th, 2022, 8:38 am Well, Baldwin fits the bill of what you would expect from an A list Hollyweird insider. The pedophilia, the sex trafficking, and the adrenochrome are all part of the same racket. The "Academy" is just another wing of the cabal. And it's entertainment, major sports, politicians, major world religions, and wealthy elitists from around the globe. Draw all of those lines and see where they intersect. Secret societies.
This is the type of stuff Frank Zappa was warning about for many years. People thought he was crazy but the hippies were a proof of everything he was warning about. The entertainment industry was facilitating drugs, Communism, and everything that would cause a civilization or society to collapse. Mick Jagger admitted an elite group paid him a fortune to demoralize the youth and that the impact and results were calculated. Sometimes I’ve noticed the hippie generation is very difficult to wake up even though it was many of them that convinced me the truth.
1960’s radicals like Levey, Hubbard, Manson, Leary, Ginsberg, etc were directly connected to people all over the entertainment industry. Pedophilia and the occult were rampant decades ago.