Israel and the Red Heifer

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Yeliab
captain of 100

Re: Israel and the Red Heifer

Post by Yeliab »

Now just gotta wait a little longer to insure the red stays where its put ;)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

So this definitely caught my attention.

Very interesting.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Wish I understood this better:

“In Hebrew numerology, this is תשפא. That is an acronym for תהיה שנה פרה אדומה (it will be the year of the red heifer). The cows we are looking at now were conceived last year,” Kupietzy said. “This year is תשפ,ב 5782, an acronym for תהיה שנה פרה בישראל (It will be a year for the heifer in Israel). In two weeks we will begin תשפג, 5783, the year in which the ceremony of the Red Heifer will be performed. This is an acronym for תהיה שנה פרה גאולה (It will be a year of the Red Heifer of redemption).”

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Thank you covid for help bringing us the Antichrist! From the Op linked article.

“One of the major difficulties was that the government requires tagging calves right after birth. The ear tag creates a hole in the calve’s ear, a blemish that disqualifies the calf for the Mitzvah. The farmer explained that because of COVID, the employee who normally puts in the tags did not come to the farm when these five calves were born.”

I watched this video tonight and figured someone would have talked about it on LDSFF and I found this wonderful post. 😊
I think he hit the nail on the head with 2 Thessalonians 2

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

I have said it before and I believe that the Anti Christ will be of Jewish descent. He gave Daniel 11 (he didn’t say verse number) as his reasoning for the Antichrist being Jewish.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

I found it funny that he mentioned the Antichrist would have no desire for women but didn’t say he would be homosexual. I read this verse that this king would be homosexual, he would be attracted to someone that acts and looks similar to himself.

I found this interesting. Any opinions?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

More information on the Red Heifer

Yom Kippur is October 11-12 2024

“Seven days before the burning of the [red] cow they would separate the priest who was to burn the cow from his house to a chamber that was facing the north-eastern corner of the birah, and which was called the Stone Chamber. They would sprinkle upon him throughout the seven days with [a mixture of] all the sin-offerings that were there. Rabbi Yose said: they sprinkled upon him only on the third and the seventh days. Rabbi Hanina the vice-chief of the priests said: on the priest that was to burn the cow they sprinkled all the seven days, but on the one that was to perform the service on Yom Kippur they sprinkled on the third and the seventh days only.”

https://www.sefaria.org/Mishnah_Parah.3.1?lang=bi

We excited for them to find a son from the linage of David? The son of perdition? The Antichrist?