Buzz Lightyear "Sudden Adult Death Syndrom sounds nicer than Genocide" lol.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Post Reply

User avatar
Silver Pie
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6059
Location: Terra Firma or head in the clouds; not sure which

Re: Buzz Lightyear "Sudden Adult Death Syndrom sounds nicer than Genocide" lol.

Post by Silver Pie »

bump

User avatar
Being There
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1291

Re: Buzz Lightyear "Sudden Adult Death Syndrom sounds nicer than Genocide" lol.

Post by Being There »

check this out !
all these people falling to their deaths


Sudden Adult Death Syndrome = Vaccine injury... Wake up...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qp8L3DCRhqCZ/

User avatar
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7831
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contact:

Re: Buzz Lightyear "Sudden Adult Death Syndrom sounds nicer than Genocide" lol.

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Being There wrote: October 1st, 2022, 10:29 pm check this out !
all these people falling to their deaths


Sudden Adult Death Syndrome = Vaccine injury... Wake up...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qp8L3DCRhqCZ/
That's really a tough video to watch. The personal stories are the hardest. I'm not so sure some of those people fainting/falling were from the jab (people lock their knees and faint quite frequently), but the vast majority of those videos are extremely suspicious.

Say what?
captain of 100
Posts: 199

Re: Buzz Lightyear "Sudden Adult Death Syndrom sounds nicer than Genocide" lol.

Post by Say what? »

Being There wrote: October 1st, 2022, 10:29 pm check this out !
all these people falling to their deaths


Sudden Adult Death Syndrome = Vaccine injury... Wake up...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qp8L3DCRhqCZ/


Truth can be found even in a laboratory.

Say what?
captain of 100
Posts: 199

Re: Buzz Lightyear "Sudden Adult Death Syndrom sounds nicer than Genocide" lol.

Post by Say what? »

Say what? wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 7:44 am [quote="Being There" post_id=<a href="tel:1307031">1307031</a> time=<a href="tel:1664684991">1664684991</a> user_id=15534]
check this out !
all these people falling to their deaths


Sudden Adult Death Syndrome = Vaccine injury... Wake up...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qp8L3DCRhqCZ/
[
Being There wrote: September 15th, 2022, 4:38 pm Sounds nicer.

Image


User avatar
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9306
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Buzz Lightyear "Sudden Adult Death Syndrom sounds nicer than Genocide" lol.

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Being There wrote: October 1st, 2022, 10:29 pm check this out !
all these people falling to their deaths


Sudden Adult Death Syndrome = Vaccine injury... Wake up...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qp8L3DCRhqCZ/


The Lord will force the brethren to address the elephant in the room they are trying to ignore.

User avatar
Silver Pie
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6059
Location: Terra Firma or head in the clouds; not sure which

Re: Buzz Lightyear "Sudden Adult Death Syndrom sounds nicer than Genocide" lol.

Post by Silver Pie »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 6:17 am The Lord will force the brethren to address the elephant in the room they are trying to ignore.
I don't think so. I think he will let them follow their merry path to wherever it leads. It's possible that they will never choose to address anything they don't want to.

User avatar
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9306
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Buzz Lightyear "Sudden Adult Death Syndrom sounds nicer than Genocide" lol.

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Silver Pie wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 2:39 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 6:17 am The Lord will force the brethren to address the elephant in the room they are trying to ignore.
I don't think so. I think he will let them follow their merry path to wherever it leads. It's possible that they will never choose to address anything they don't want to.
So.. more gaslighting is to be expected, eh?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7600

Re: Buzz Lightyear "Sudden Adult Death Syndrom sounds nicer than Genocide" lol.

Post by Lizzy60 »

Silver Pie wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 2:39 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 6:17 am The Lord will force the brethren to address the elephant in the room they are trying to ignore.
I don't think so. I think he will let them follow their merry path to wherever it leads. It's possible that they will never choose to address anything they don't want to.
I believe they will use time as the cleanser of their deadly advice. They will not talk about it and just hope that everyone forgets they ever said or did anything about masks, lockdowns, the vexation, etc.

User avatar
Silver Pie
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6059
Location: Terra Firma or head in the clouds; not sure which

Re: Buzz Lightyear "Sudden Adult Death Syndrom sounds nicer than Genocide" lol.

Post by Silver Pie »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 2:44 pm So.. more gaslighting is to be expected, eh?
Absolutely!

User avatar
Silver Pie
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6059
Location: Terra Firma or head in the clouds; not sure which

Re: Buzz Lightyear "Sudden Adult Death Syndrom sounds nicer than Genocide" lol.

Post by Silver Pie »

Lizzy60 wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 4:23 pm I believe they will use time as the cleanser of their deadly advice. They will not talk about it and just hope that everyone forgets they ever said or did anything about masks, lockdowns, the vexation, etc.
I agree with you.

Post Reply