Question on prophecy.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Will1
captain of 10

Question on prophecy.

Post by Will1 »

I remember reading somewhere on a prophecy about queen elizabeth. Isaiah maybe. Any insight would be appreciated.

Will1
captain of 10

Re: Question on prophecy.

Post by Will1 »

Found it.. Isaiah 23 14-18. Is Tyre Great Britain? Queen elizabeth was on the throne for 70 years 255 days?
Will it be overthrown?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

This would be a good question to pose in Outer Darkness.

Will1
captain of 10

Post by Will1 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑September 8th, 2022, 10:34 pm This would be a good question to pose in Outer Darkness.
What is that supposed to mean?

KerriM
captain of 50

Post by KerriM »

Will1 wrote: ↑September 10th, 2022, 5:19 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑September 8th, 2022, 10:34 pm This would be a good question to pose in Outer Darkness.
What is that supposed to mean?
It's possible that there are posters that have been relegated to Outer Darkness and can only reply to your question there. Just a guess though.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

https://laodicearises.com/2019/11/29/70 ... beth-tyre/

I found this. It was written in 2019.

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Post by Maroriginal1 »

adocrawford wrote: ↑September 11th, 2022, 11:09 pm https://laodicearises.com/2019/11/29/70 ... beth-tyre/

I found this. It was written in 2019.
Great find! What stood out to me is only 44 kings have reigned 70 years. Elizabeth just hit that mark. Thats not many royals to match this prophecy. And to have her pass the week that this part of Isaiah is being studied in Come Follow Me is beyond coincidental (albeit chapter 23 is omitted πŸ˜’)
Read Isaiah chapter 23 but substitute:
Tyre=Germany
Tarshish =Great Britain
Egypt = USA
Spoiler alert; Queen Elizabeth held Germany back after WWII. They will now become a huge player in the new world order beast system with her passing.