The pride of the church grows with every passing day.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The pride of the church grows with every passing day.

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Jason wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:58 pm roflmao....
Hey, you shouldn’t use language like that.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Chip wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:28 pm
Jason wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:09 pm
Chip wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:09 am
Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:12 pm ...
And why do they need to do or say anything when all they did is reiterate the government tagline just like they were asked to by the government?
They could have at least given a disclaimer that they were doing it because the government told them to, instead of leading everyone to believe that it was the will of God.
In a perfect world many things would be different...

Hate to break it to you...but it ain't a perfect world...

In fact...a world filled with compromise as we try to exist and survive until such point that God deems it enough and steps in...

And can't say you weren't warned by the Prophet before going into the whole ordeal...vitamins and all....including needing personal revelation and not listening to them (i.e. Hear Him...not them)....
Well, doggone it! Eff' me!!!

Or, more like, eff' all those members that got the shots because they wanted to "follow the prophet".

Your god is Satan. This is what it ALWAYS comes down to with diehard Mormon apologists: God is really a double-dealing a-hole and we were just dumb to believe this "God of Truth" stuff was literal. And it's always, ALWAYS in defense of MEN. Mere MEN that will disappear like grass.

Please don't respond. I'm so tired of BS.
Seems self evident you got that one covered...

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

h_p wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:32 pm
Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:12 pm And why do they need to do or say anything when all they did is reiterate the government tagline just like they were asked to by the government?
Because people expect more from someone who wears the trappings of righteousness and claims to speak for God to the entire world?

Because if all they're going to do is vomit into our mouths what they themselves have eaten from the government, what good are they?

Except, well, Nelson approved a vax mandate even before Biden did. So he did show some initiative there, gotta admit.
Try to live by your own expectations for a month or so...let me know how that works out for you...

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Jason wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:45 pm
h_p wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:32 pm
Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:12 pm And why do they need to do or say anything when all they did is reiterate the government tagline just like they were asked to by the government?
Because people expect more from someone who wears the trappings of righteousness and claims to speak for God to the entire world?

Because if all they're going to do is vomit into our mouths what they themselves have eaten from the government, what good are they?

Except, well, Nelson approved a vax mandate even before Biden did. So he did show some initiative there, gotta admit.
Try to live by your own expectations for a month or so...let me know how that works out for you...
apologist
ə-pŏl′ə-jĭst
noun
A person who argues in defense or justification of something, such as a doctrine, policy, or institution.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

madvin wrote: September 11th, 2022, 10:28 am
Sarah wrote: September 11th, 2022, 7:47 am This is just my opinion, as I haven't read enough about it, but all the potential negative side effects that may come from the vaccine, may also result from having the virus itself. I know from my own experience that having the covid virus can produce long term issues if you have a weakness in your body already. I actually wish I had taken the vaccine, even though I know there were risks, because of what covid threw me into long term.
I was going to attach a sane video here but would rather just say why do you believe the narrative that covid is real? Not to elicit an answer, but just look around and find out how the virus has become a “thing”. I know, it’s general knowledge, right? No it is not knowledge. Only a hypothesis.
Maybe you can clarify your belief that covid isn't real. I know I got a virus that made me really sick and I lost my smell like many others did. Who cares what it is called or where it came from. It still was a problem for many people to have to make some choices about.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

I also got swine flu in 2009 and that was really bad.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

GeeR wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:32 am
Sarah wrote: September 11th, 2022, 7:47 am This is just my opinion, as I haven't read enough about it, but all the potential negative side effects that may come from the vaccine, may also result from having the virus itself. I know from my own experience that having the covid virus can produce long term issues if you have a weakness in your body already. I actually wish I had taken the vaccine, even though I know there were risks, because of what covid threw me into long term.
What!!!!!????? You are not long for this world!!!!!
Then for goodness sakes get some horse paste (ivermectin), vitamin d, vitamin c, quercitin, and zinc. Don't go too heavy on the zinc, 50 mg is the most you should take on a daily basis, but get the other stuff. Also, pine needle tea (be careful to avoid ponderosa pine as it's poisonous, and check with your doctor if you think you might be pregnant). These will help you get better. I've had symptoms of long Covid-19 and they helped me. DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINES, PLEASE.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Sarah wrote: September 11th, 2022, 2:10 pm
madvin wrote: September 11th, 2022, 10:28 am
I was going to attach a sane video here but would rather just say why do you believe the narrative that covid is real? Not to elicit an answer, but just look around and find out how the virus has become a “thing”. I know, it’s general knowledge, right? No it is not knowledge. Only a hypothesis.
Maybe you can clarify your belief that covid isn't real. I know I got a virus that made me really sick and I lost my smell like many others did. Who cares what it is called or where it came from. It still was a problem for many people to have to make some choices about.
It's not a belief any more. It is knowledge.

The "problem" lies within, but also the bombardment of poisons from without (air, water, soil), not a scary virus that has been let loose in the air or on things for anyone to "catch". Once this is realized, then it can be rationally dealt with. And you will be set free from irrational fear.

Look, this information is out there, only not in usual places in the media, because it's been scrubbed from so many places.

Here are some:
Dr. Robert O. Young https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/seco ... hypothesis
Dr. Andrew Kaufman https://www.bitchute.com/video/TXargSbVp7E/
Dr. Amandha Vollmer https://yummy.doctor/video-list/myth-of ... -and-dmso/
Dr. Thomas Cowan https://www.chelseagreen.com/writer/thomas-cowan-md/
Dr. Stephan Lanka: https://hffh2020.libsyn.com/do-viruses- ... afan-lanka
Dr. Barre Lando: https://www.alfavedic.com/dr-barre-lando/

Books on the subject:
The Contagion Myth Dr. Thomas Cowan
What Really Makes You Ill by Dawn Lester and David Parker
Virus Mania by Torsten Engelbrecht and Claus Koenlein

But if you're not going to put in the time, then you will never know.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

It was very disturbing when they promoted the vaccine that all my research and every whispering of the Spirit that I could discern was to warn against it. But in their defense, it may have been a question they already thought we all knew, and maybe they didn’t ask the Lord, or maybe it was a perfunctory checking in. Not sure.

Also, they never claimed their counsel was inspired nor that they had received revelation. They never invoked the name of Christ, so I can forgive what I think was a tragic but quite possibly honest mistake.

What is not easy to forgive is the incessant harping on the idea of a prophet’s infallibility. I wish they would tell their junior apostles to just stop saying that. It’s clearly a false doctrine and the saints should be taught and reminded to check everything they say against the Spirit and take full responsibility for their own decisions.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Jason wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:45 pm Try to live by your own expectations for a month or so...let me know how that works out for you...
Since I'm not pretending to be something I'm not, I can tell you right now: quite well.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Allison wrote: September 11th, 2022, 4:04 pm Also, they never claimed their counsel was inspired nor that they had received revelation. They never invoked the name of Christ, so I can forgive what I think was a tragic but quite possibly honest mistake.
They made this claim very clearly and emphatically, actually. It's been pointed out here on this forum many times.
What is not easy to forgive is the incessant harping on the idea of a prophet’s infallibility. I wish they would tell their junior apostles to just stop saying that.
The claim is coming from Pres. Nelson, himself.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

Jason wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:07 pm
silverado wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:00 am
Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:12 pm All depends on who you listen to...pick a perspective...any perspective...and you'll find plenty of supporting evidence...

And why do they need to do or say anything when all they did is reiterate the government tagline just like they were asked to by the government?

Any change in government by the people of this nation? Change in the world power structure? If not then why would you expect them to suddenly take a different stance?

What good would it do?

I'd bet a nickel to a dollar...that if there were a change in the governments around the world...you'd see a change there as well...and until then...I wouldn't anticipate one...

Unless of course if you were in their shoes and you wanted to get all caught up in the political fray and become a target just for the sake of being a target…
That wasn't 'all they did'. They didn't just reiterate the tagline as asked. They did more, calling it a 'godsend', getting saline shots on camera and donating 20 million dollars for covod vaccines.
Says you...

So one word was added to a facebook post...otherwise it was the government tagline word for word...

Who owns facebook by the way? In-Q-Tel maybe?

How do you even know those were his words and they didn't just utilize his account? Maybe not...but if it happened to you...what exactly would you do about it?
What about the 20 million dollar donation for covid vaccines? I didn't just say that. Nor did I just say they called it a 'godsend'.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Allison wrote: September 11th, 2022, 4:04 pm It was very disturbing when they promoted the vaccine that all my research and every whispering of the Spirit that I could discern was to warn against it. But in their defense, it may have been a question they already thought we all knew, and maybe they didn’t ask the Lord, or maybe it was a perfunctory checking in. Not sure.

Also, they never claimed their counsel was inspired nor that they had received revelation. They never invoked the name of Christ, so I can forgive what I think was a tragic but quite possibly honest mistake.

What is not easy to forgive is the incessant harping on the idea of a prophet’s infallibility. I wish they would tell their junior apostles to just stop saying that. It’s clearly a false doctrine and the saints should be taught and reminded to check everything they say against the Spirit and take full responsibility for their own decisions.
Actually, they did. I had to dig around the forum a bit, but Mamabear posted this back on April 13th in the “General Conference” thread:

Referring to the August 12th letter, Elder Renlund said, “as it was discussed by the first presidency and quorum of the 12, is it seemed good to the Holy Ghost and to us to send that letter.”

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Atrasado wrote: September 11th, 2022, 2:57 pm
Then for goodness sakes get some horse paste (ivermectin), vitamin d, vitamin c, quercitin, and zinc. Don't go too heavy on the zinc, 50 mg is the most you should take on a daily basis, but get the other stuff. Also, pine needle tea (be careful to avoid ponderosa pine as it's poisonous, and check with your doctor if you think you might be pregnant). These will help you get better. I've had symptoms of long Covid-19 and they helped me. DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINES, PLEASE.
I do take most of those supplements regularly, and I do think that helped me to a degree, but when I got covid, it also went to my gut. I had terrible diarrhea and nausea, and so no supplement was going to help in that situation even though I did try. The dehydration was a life-threatening problem, and the weakness I had that I didn't realize I had until after covid was a skeletal/nervous system issue, that became magnified and a big issue during covid, and has been a problem off and on since then. So yes, I'm confident with right living and supplements, I can overcome this, but I think if I would have taken the vaccine, my symptoms wouldn't have been as bad and this nervous system issue wouldn't of flared up as bad as it did.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 11th, 2022, 4:31 pm
Allison wrote: September 11th, 2022, 4:04 pm It was very disturbing when they promoted the vaccine that all my research and every whispering of the Spirit that I could discern was to warn against it. But in their defense, it may have been a question they already thought we all knew, and maybe they didn’t ask the Lord, or maybe it was a perfunctory checking in. Not sure.

Actually, they did. I had to dig around the forum a bit, but Mamabear posted this back on April 13th in the “General Conference” thread:

Referring to the August 12th letter, Elder Renlund said, “as it was discussed by the first presidency and quorum of the 12, is it seemed good to the Holy Ghost and to us to send that letter.”
He invoked the name of the Holy Ghost in their decision.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7woHfSnSJyQ

Side note…
I find around minute 3:30 humorous and ironic.
Here is what he says:
“What is president Nelson thinking? He is thinking, how does he please the Savior.
How does he take the Savior’s church for which he has stewardship and present it back to the Savior? Ummm without it being blemished or harmed in any way.”

Without it being harmed in any way? What about harming the people who are the church? I will tell you how. Don’t recommend an experimental jab to millions of people not knowing their medical history.
It’s also clear he doesn’t think Nelson will have a successor because he is going to “present the church back to the Savior.”

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Mamabear wrote: September 11th, 2022, 5:07 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 11th, 2022, 4:31 pm

He invoked the name of the Holy Ghost in their decision.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7woHfSnSJyQ

Side note…
I find around minute 3:30 humorous and ironic.
Here is what he says:
“What is president Nelson thinking? He is thinking, how does he please the Savior.
How does he take the Savior’s church for which he has stewardship and present it back to the Savior? Ummm without it being blemished or harmed in any way.”

Without it being harmed in any way? What about harming the people who are the church? I will tell you how. Don’t recommend an experimental jab to millions of people not knowing their medical history.
It’s also clear he doesn’t think Nelson will have a successor because he is going to “present the church back to the Savior.”

It's all so delusional. Please, God, make it stop.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

For all those who like to legalistically parse the matter of the leaders supporting the vaxx, this quote shows how utterly insane it all was.

The phrase "to send that letter" has a shade of Bill Clinton saying, "I did not have sex wirh that woman". How can people really think that God is wrapped up in this? You'd have to abused, to begin with.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Sarah wrote: September 11th, 2022, 5:01 pm
I do take most of those supplements regularly, and I do think that helped me to a degree, but when I got covid, it also went to my gut. I had terrible diarrhea and nausea, and so no supplement was going to help in that situation even though I did try. The dehydration was a life-threatening problem, and the weakness I had that I didn't realize I had until after covid was a skeletal/nervous system issue, that became magnified and a big issue during covid, and has been a problem off and on since then. So yes, I'm confident with right living and supplements, I can overcome this, but I think if I would have taken the vaccine, my symptoms wouldn't have been as bad and this nervous system issue wouldn't of flared up as bad as it did.
Sorry, I can be overbearing when it comes to the vaccines. I've just seen too many things. A friend at work was messed up by them so badly that he wasn't able to walk for four or five months and still isn't right.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Atrasado wrote: September 11th, 2022, 6:49 pm
Sarah wrote: September 11th, 2022, 5:01 pm

Sorry, I can be overbearing when it comes to the vaccines. I've just seen too many things. A friend at work was messed up by them so badly that he wasn't able to walk for four or five months and still isn't right.
It's okay, I respect your view. I too think the vaccines can be just as damaging as the virus, and perhaps worse in some people's cases. It's hard to know because everyone's bodies reacts differently to vaccines or viruses.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Sarah wrote: September 11th, 2022, 7:02 pm
It's okay, I respect your view. I too think the vaccines can be just as damaging as the virus, and perhaps worse in some people's cases. It's hard to know because everyone's bodies reacts differently to vaccines or viruses.
I think you need to understand. They created the virus. They created the vaccine. Both were intended to kill. And yes, people did get their hands on some of the vaccines and the found saline solutions. Even news outlets reported on this.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

silverado wrote: September 11th, 2022, 4:16 pm
Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:12 pm All depends on who you listen to...pick a perspective...any perspective...and you'll find plenty of supporting evidence...

Any change in government by the people of this nation? Change in the world power structure? If not then why would you expect them to suddenly take a different stance?

What good would it do?

I'd bet a nickel to a dollar...that if there were a change in the governments around the world...you'd see a change there as well...and until then...I wouldn't anticipate one...

Unless of course if you were in their shoes and you wanted to get all caught up in the political fray and become a target just for the sake of being a target…
That wasn't 'all they did'. They didn't just reiterate the tagline as asked. They did more, calling it a 'godsend', getting saline shots on camera and donating 20 million dollars for covod vaccines.
Says you...

So one word was added to a facebook post...otherwise it was the government tagline word for word...

How do you even know those were his words and they didn't just utilize his account? Maybe not...but if it happened to you...what exactly would you do about it?
What about the 20 million dollar donation for covid vaccines? I didn't just say that. Nor did I just say they called it a 'godsend'.
What about it? Is there a conspiracy or not? If there is how deep does it go and how much power over the world does it have?

Since it's the anniversary...9/11 any indicator?

The church is playing ball. Leadership reiterated the government tagline which is a bald faced lie.

Either they are bad...in which case why preach for good?

Or is the conspiracy really that strong and it's going to take Christ personally to break the chains? In which case it is a sign of how far they have to go to keep the main operation moving forward? Keep the temples going...

Everyone has to figure it out for themselves. All I can say is I know the work is real and continues...both on the living and the dead. The Spirit is there and strong...and good is happening. The Priesthood keys are still there and functioning.

To each their own on it though...and we can certainly pick this up in 12-18 months with some more water under the bridge and see where things are at then...

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:00 pm
I think you need to understand. They created the virus. They created the vaccine. Both were intended to kill. And yes, people did get their hands on some of the vaccines and the found saline solutions. Even news outlets reported on this.
I don't believe the same people who created the virus created the vaccine. My husband is in this industry, in fact, if I told ya all what his new job was and who it was with, you'd be flipping out. At worst, these vaccines were experimental, not proven to be safe long-term and have the risk of doing major damage just like all vaccines. But I don't believe people at Pfizer and Moderna were intentionally trying to make them deadly. There probably were some deals made as it's all about money usually. But like I've said before, the purpose I believe of this virus was to bring down the economy, create false narratives on both sides of the debate, so that when the next deadly virus comes, no one will trust what their government tells them.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

and everyone should take full responsibitlity and not complain about having to do that . . . lots of people listened to and followed the HG or researched the whole covid and vax that then made a decision . .

and I've never heard them complain or gripe about taking respomsibility for themselves

but many posters on this forum have complained for 2.5 years that they had to follow the HG and find out the truth themselves by studying . . .guess they wanted to be lazy and have it just spoon fed to them by the prophets they gripe about

lay on the floor and kick your feet and yell . . maybe God will notice and reward you . .

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Sarah wrote: September 11th, 2022, 9:19 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:00 pm
I don't believe the same people who created the virus created the vaccine. My husband is in this industry, in fact, if I told ya all what his new job was and who it was with, you'd be flipping out. At worst, these vaccines were experimental, not proven to be safe long-term and have the risk of doing major damage just like all vaccines. But I don't believe people at Pfizer and Moderna were intentionally trying to make them deadly. There probably were some deals made as it's all about money usually. But like I've said before, the purpose I believe of this virus was to bring down the economy, create false narratives on both sides of the debate, so that when the next deadly virus comes, no one will trust what their government tells them.
then your husband has taken the vaxes, right?

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Jason wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:23 pm
silverado wrote: September 11th, 2022, 4:16 pm

Says you...

What about it? Is there a conspiracy or not? If there is how deep does it go and how much power over the world does it have?

Since it's the anniversary...9/11 any indicator?

The church is playing ball. Leadership reiterated the government tagline which is a bald faced lie.

Either they are bad...in which case why preach for good?

Or is the conspiracy really that strong and it's going to take Christ personally to break the chains? In which case it is a sign of how far they have to go to keep the main operation moving forward? Keep the temples going...

Everyone has to figure it out for themselves. All I can say is I know the work is real and continues...both on the living and the dead. The Spirit is there and strong...and good is happening. The Priesthood keys are still there and functioning.

To each their own on it though...and we can certainly pick this up in 12-18 months with some more water under the bridge and see where things are at then...
when the elections are over, in nov. then we will see change . . I'm afraid it won't be good change, though