Biden agrees with MAGA Republicans?!

Discuss political news items / current events.
Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Biden agrees with MAGA Republicans?!

Post by Wolfwoman »

"Folks, look, we’ll codify Roe v. Wade. (Applause.) We’ll ban — we’ll ban assault weapons. (Applause.) We’ll protect Social Security and Medicare. (Applause.) We’ll pass universal pre-K. (Applause.) We’ll restore the Childcare Tax Credit. (Applause.) We’ll protect voting rights. We’ll pass election reform and make no — make sure no one — no one — ever has the opportunity to steal an election again. (Applause.)"

Biden really said that?! I thought only MAGA republicans thought the election was stolen. :?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... ots-rally/

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Biden agrees with MAGA Republicans?!

Post by EmmaLee »

I wondered about that statement, as well. It could be one of three things, as I see it -

1) He's obviously lost his mind and has dementia, and even as drugged up as they keep him for public appearances, and with a teleprompter in his face, he still messes up constantly - so this could have been him just messing up.

Or

2) He was referring to the 2016 election, which he and all democrats believe Trump stole from Hitlery.

Or

3) All democrats are hypocrites and accuse the other side of what they themselves are guilty of. He knows full-well they stole the 2020 election, and he's just that stupid to actually admit it (in his own demented way).

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

EmmaLee wrote: September 11th, 2022, 11:14 am I wondered about that statement, as well. It could be one of three things, as I see it -

1) He's obviously lost his mind and has dementia, and even as drugged up as they keep him for public appearances, and with a teleprompter in his face, he still messes up constantly - so this could have been him just messing up.

Or

2) He was referring to the 2016 election, which he and all democrats believe Trump stole from Hitlery.

Or

3) All democrats are hypocrites and accuse the other side of what they themselves are guilty of. He knows full-well they stole the 2020 election, and he's just that stupid to actually admit it (in his own demented way).
Considering the fact that thanks to his dementia-addled brain, he admitted to the whole world that the Dems had the largest voter-fraud organization in history, we can only conclude he meant 2020.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Despite how safe and secure they swear our election system is, they must really feel Trump stole 2016. Denver had a post I want to say near the end of 2020 where he said something to the extent of how bad it will be for the people who run our system if Americans don't believe in election results. For all of fact checking and election security claims of the institutions that hold up our society and reassure us 2020 was an accurate and legitimate election, it seems high up in those institutions (going off Biden's remarks, it sounds like something they can't get over) do feel election interference occurred in 2016. Both on the left and on the right, depending on who wins, there will be extreme doubt that the results are true and represent the will of the people. What does that say about the system that runs our society? So many of us can't say we believe in it.

Denver wrote: If Americans cannot be satisfied that an actual election with accurate vote counts have taken place, it will not take long before the putative puppeteers learn they have no puppets to control. It will not end well.
https://denversnuffer.com/2020/11/puppe ... uppeteers/

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

EmmaLee wrote: September 11th, 2022, 11:14 am I wondered about that statement, as well. It could be one of three things, as I see it -

Or

Or

good analysis EmmaLee....i would guess it could be all three.....biden doesn't know if he is coming or going......the patty Murray reelection commercials are just as bad....she starts out with " I'm not going to let anyone rewrite history...and then proceeds to tell how the j6 people are ruining our democracy as she feared for her life in a small barricaded room that day at the capital....omg it is sickening.....people do believe this I guess...i don't know how......