The pride of the church grows with every passing day.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The pride of the church grows with every passing day.

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Wow! That's all I gotta say EvanLM.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Mamabear wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:12 am
EvanLM wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:07 am of course this one sided talk thatis repeated over and over again on this forum serves a purpose.

Just like our president's speeches serves a purpose. If you vote for trump then you're really not black. If you support MAGA then you are a terrorist. So you have to think how we think to belong to the USA. so the pres is saying . . you better agree with me cuz I am not those guys

and that type of thinking has changed most people in the USA. we locked the gates and nobody else can play

so I guess, the repeat of the same old dialogue is: Go away unless you will dog the prophet of the COJCLDS . . stay off of our forum if you like the prophet and you are prideful if you support the prophet and you are wrong, and you are going to hell in a handbasket.

btw don't even point out our weaknesses, even if they are the same cuz . . . . . that's the way the mean game is played

btw do you have some support for this schitz: People are dying in droves.

Cuz the experts are not claiming this, rather they are upset that the "trials" have not been ended under the rules that after so many people die then you end the trial. the deaths have exceeded the trial limits and it still has not ended. I don't think bigtree, malone, front line doctors and the others that are posted on this forum are claiming that.
You frequently share your disdain for this forum. If you dislike it so much, why are you on here?
thank you for proving my point . . . I think the posts by the same people dogging only one church and one leader of the church are distatesful and paints a wide brush stroke for everyone in the church who listens to that prophet.

I don't agree with your claims that everyone that follows a prophet is who you say they are. Just like I don't agree all blacks need to vote for biden.

This is a freedom forum not facebook

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:17 am Wow! That's all I gotta say EvanLM.
pot calling the kettle . . .

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

EvanLM wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:18 am
EvanLM wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:07 am of course this one sided talk thatis repeated over and over again on this forum serves a purpose.

Just like our president's speeches serves a purpose. If you vote for trump then you're really not black. If you support MAGA then you are a terrorist. So you have to think how we think to belong to the USA. so the pres is saying . . you better agree with me cuz I am not those guys

and that type of thinking has changed most people in the USA. we locked the gates and nobody else can play

so I guess, the repeat of the same old dialogue is: Go away unless you will dog the prophet of the COJCLDS . . stay off of our forum if you like the prophet and you are prideful if you support the prophet and you are wrong, and you are going to hell in a handbasket.

btw don't even point out our weaknesses, even if they are the same cuz . . . . . that's the way the mean game is played

Cuz the experts are not claiming this, rather they are upset that the "trials" have not been ended under the rules that after so many people die then you end the trial. the deaths have exceeded the trial limits and it still has not ended. I don't think bigtree, malone, front line doctors and the others that are posted on this forum are claiming that.
You frequently share your disdain for this forum. If you dislike it so much, why are you on here?
thank you for proving my point . . . I think the posts by the same people dogging only one church and one leader of the church are distatesful and paints a wide brush stroke for everyone in the church who listens to that prophet.

I don't agree with your claims that everyone that follows a prophet is who you say they are. Just like I don't agree all blacks need to vote for biden.

You didn’t answer my question. If you think it’s like Facebook and don’t like it, why do you stay?

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

Sarah wrote: September 11th, 2022, 7:47 am This is just my opinion, as I haven't read enough about it, but all the potential negative side effects that may come from the vaccine, may also result from having the virus itself. I know from my own experience that having the covid virus can produce long term issues if you have a weakness in your body already. I actually wish I had taken the vaccine, even though I know there were risks, because of what covid threw me into long term.
What!!!!!????? You are not long for this world!!!!!

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

dogging only one church ? and one leader of the church ?

so what other church and leader should we be talking about ?
SMH

Is this forum for Catholics ?

and as far as - dogging the LDS Church - and it's false prophet.
The truth needed to be revealed sometime. *
(try actually keeping the Lord's commandment to search diligently the words of Isaiah -
especially Chapter 28 - that talks about the church and it's leaders - The Drunkards of Ephraim)
* Some members are actually open to it, and prefer the truth these days -
instead of the same old BS - that's been going on and the deception for over 100 years -
believing that "all is well in Zion"
Last edited by Being There on September 11th, 2022, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

Mamabear wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:25 am

You didn’t answer my question. If you think it’s like Facebook and don’t like it, why do you stay?
When ever I see anything written by Evan, I simply bypass it!

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Christianlee wrote: September 11th, 2022, 6:21 am Anyone receiving a booster this fall based on tests on eight mice is not paying attention. Follow the money. All of the people advising the leaders of the Church seem to have been captured by Big Pharma. A revelation isn’t needed to figure out these shots are a menace to mankind.
There's no time to do a clinical trial according to Fauci.

YOU are the clinical trial aka the experiment

https://twitter.com/ElAmerican_/status/ ... 7102161920

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:01 pm A quick observation here. Every day that goes by there is mounting evidence piling up as to how bad the jab was. Here we are now two and a half years down the road. And these men some of you call “prophets, seers, and revelators” have said nothing about how wrong they were. Not a single damn thing. People are dying in droves. Massive spikes in cancer, myocarditis, and every other abnormality. Maybe not in your family, or your ward, or your neighborhood, but there are people who are losing family, friends, loved ones, and on, and on, and on. How prideful do you have to be to still keep your mouth shut? How stiff does your neck have to be? How strong is their allegiance to Babylon, the great whore?

33 O ye wicked and perverse and stiffnecked people, why have ye built up churches unto yourselves to get gain? Why have ye transfigured the holy word of God, that ye might bring damnation upon your souls? Behold, look ye unto the revelations of God; for behold, the time cometh at that day when all these things must be fulfilled.

36 And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts.

40 Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads?

41 Behold, the sword of vengeance hangeth over you; and the time soon cometh that he avengeth the blood of the saints upon you, for he will not suffer their cries any longer.
great scriptures - that describe our church in these last days. Thanks

also these.

Nephi did indeed see our day and described us perfectly.
2 Nephi 28 is about who ? you got it, the "all is well in Zion" member.
(which is the overwhelming majority of the members)

If you have a good foundation knowledge of the scriptures, (which obviously most in this forum, and most members do not)
it should help you to use the scriptures as God's standard, and put your trust in them, and in Christ and HIS words,
instead of idolizing church leaders and putting your trust in them - and the arm of the flesh
and being deceived by their vain and foolish precepts.

talking about church leaders and their "vain and foolish doctrines"
2 Nephi 28
9 Yea, and there shall be many which shall teach after this manner, false and vain and foolish doctrines, and shall be puffed up in their hearts, and shall seek deep to hide their counsels from the Lord;
and their works shall be in the dark.

this is talking about US - the Gentiles - about "the fulness of my gospel" that we DID NOT RECEIVE and ARE NOT living; because -
"for they perceive not the light, and they turn their hearts from me because of the precepts of men."

D&C 45:28-31
28 And when the times of the Gentiles is come in, a light shall break forth among them that sit in darkness,
and it shall be the fulness of my gospel;

29 BUT THEY RECEIVE IT NOT;
for they perceive not the light, and they turn their hearts from me because of the precepts of men.

30 And in that generation shall the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

31 And there shall be men standing in that generation,
that shall not pass until they shall see an overflowing scourge;
for a desolating sickness shall cover the land.

Mormon 8
36 And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts.

( if "and your churches, yea, even every one") doesn't include our church, then English has become useless)

Someone made this comment some time ago.

"Mormons today dwindle in unbelief. There is a pervasive belief among us that we are God's chosen people and therefore unavoidably in the right way. So when we read the BOM giving desperate warnings about the churches in the last days, we automatically assume those warnings apply to all churches but our own.
We tend to apply the most important lessons of the book to everyone else but ourselves. Its a great example of standing on the rameumptom. Read Alma Chapter 31. Its a story of who?... That's right... The Mormons"

"You would think that it would be odd to the Mormons that so much effort was wasted warning those who will never read the book."

and
2 Nephi 28 includes our church and it's leaders.

4 And they shall contend one with another; and their priests shall contend one with another, and they shall teach with their learning,
and deny the Holy Ghost, which giveth utterance.

9 Yea, and there shall be many which shall teach after this manner, false and vain and foolish doctrines, and shall be puffed up in their hearts, and shall seek deep to hide their counsels from the Lord;
and their works shall be in the dark.

10 And the blood of the saints shall cry from the ground against them.

11 Yea, they have all gone out of the way;
they have become corrupted.

(again, if "they have all gone out of the way; they have become corrupted" ) doesn't include our church,
then English has become useless
)

12 Because of pride, and because of false teachers, and false doctrine,
their churches have become corrupted, and their churches are lifted up; because of pride they are puffed up.

13 They rob the poor because of their fine sanctuaries; they rob the poor because of their fine clothing; and they persecute the meek and the poor in heart, because in their pride they are puffed up.

14 They wear stiff necks and high heads; yea, and because of pride, and wickedness, and abominations, and whoredoms,
they have all gone astray save it be a few, who are the humble followers of Christ; nevertheless, they are led, that in many instances they do err because they are taught by the precepts of men.

15 O the wise, and the learned, and the rich, that are puffed up in the pride of their hearts, and all those who preach false doctrines, and all those who commit whoredoms, and pervert the right way of the Lord, wo, wo, wo be unto them, saith the Lord God Almighty, for they shall be thrust down to hell!

26 Yea, wo be unto him that hearkeneth unto the precepts of men,
and denieth the power of God, and the gift of the Holy Ghost!

30 For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.

31 Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm,
or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

GeeR wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:38 am
Mamabear wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:25 am

When ever I see anything written by Evan, I simply bypass it!
Agree...it seems 2 Timothy 4:4 was written with his worldview in mind.

"And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

PeacefulProtests wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:46 am
Christianlee wrote: September 11th, 2022, 6:21 am Anyone receiving a booster this fall based on tests on eight mice is not paying attention. Follow the money. All of the people advising the leaders of the Church seem to have been captured by Big Pharma. A revelation isn’t needed to figure out these shots are a menace to mankind.

Unbelievable. While I understand there is a risk from Covid 19, I am not convinced the risk from BA5 is greater than the risk from an untested shot. I prefer to strengthen my immune system with quercetin, zinc, vitamin D, vitamin K2 and vitamin C rather than take the risk of blood clots, myocarditis and many other side effects from taking a jab that may not keep me from getting sick anyway. And if I happen to get sick, early treatments are available which have been shown to limit the sickness. I don’t know what part of that is hard to understand. It would be more helpful for the Church to concentrate on encouraging members to take care of their immune systems than concentrating on potentially harmful jabs. How many people have taken all the jabs and still gotten Covid? It is a non-starter to claim they would have gotten sicker without the jabs. That is a claim that can’t be proven. Follow the money.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

If the lord really was still leading the church, and Nelson was a prophet, (which he's not)
you wouldn't be seeing what you are seeing in the church today.

Because of our apostasy, with church leaders wanting to make their own decisions
and go their own way over the years, instead of seeking the Lord and being guided
and receiving more revelation from Him,
we no longer receive revelation and Jesus Christ no longer directs the church and has left us to deal with the consequences of our own decisions (not revelations) and the judgments
that are now to come down on the church.

"they, who for a time enjoyed the blessings of the restored Gospel,"
they will be destroyed with the Gentiles and cut off from the Lord."

3 Nephi 21

11 Therefore it shall come to pass that whosoever will not believe in my words, who am Jesus Christ,
which the Father shall cause him to bring forth unto the Gentiles,
and shall give unto him power that he shall bring them forth unto the Gentiles,
(it shall be done even as Moses said) they shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant.

His (vineyard - that represents his people (Isa. 5 v 7) in a choice land) became corrupt,.

(about Jacob 5)

Avraham Gileadi

His vineyard become corrupt; (Jacob 5:39)
(overcome by the wild and has withered and died (symbolizes judgment and covenant curse)(Jacob 5:40)
and the Lord of the vineyard weeps and says "what could I have done more for my vineyard
?" (Jacob 5:41
********" (I have stretched forth mine hand almost all the day long), and THE END DRAWETH NIGH" (Jacob 5:47)
(please see 2 Nephi 28:32 below)
The trees became corrupt when their branches grew too lofty (pride), taking strength to themselves. (Jacob 5:48)
The trees of the vineyard are ready to be hewn down, and cast into the fire.(Jacob 5: 42,46) denoting judgment.

when the servant of the Lord brings the words of Christ (sealed portion) to the church,
they will say "We have received the word of God, and we need no more of the word of God, for we have enough!"
2 Nephi 28

29 Wo be unto him that shall say: We have received the word of God, and we need no more of the word of God, for we have enough!

30 For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto MY PRECEPTS, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.

31 Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost.

32 Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! For notwithstanding
(I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day),
they will deny me
;
nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God,
if they will repent and come unto me;
(for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long), saith the Lord God of Hosts.

Avraham Gileadi Ph.D.

Isaiah’s Wild and Natural Olive Tree Branches

Isaiah’s mini-allegory of an olive tree in Isaiah 11:1, 10 appears to be the inspiration for other scriptural olive tree allegories.
The old tree no longer bears fruit, so a new procedure is needed for it again to do so. In Isaiah’s case, a “watersprout” (hoter, also “rod”) is allowed to grow out of the “trunk” (geza, also “stem”) of the tree. However, watersprouts, being wild by nature, don’t bear fruit. That is why they are cut out of fruit trees in the spring. Still, if a tree is failing and a watersprout can keep it alive, it can be permitted to grow strong enough to sustain a “graft” (sores, also “root/sprig”) that will eventually become a fruit-bearing “branch” (neser).

The analogy of Gentiles as a wild branch or branches that don’t bear fruit, and the house of Israel as a natural branch or branches that do bear fruit, seems self-evident.
The upshot of this, however, is that in God’s Day of Judgment most of the wild branch or branches of God’s people are “cut off” (krt, Isaiah 9:14; 22:25; 29:20; 48:19) so that the natural branch or branches may be grafted in.
Only those parts of the wild branch or branches that sustain the natural ones that are grafted in remain with the tree.
In short, the Gentiles’ receiving the good news when Israel rejects it is but an interim phase toward a more glorious, fruit-bearing phase (see Romans 11).

Wild Fruit—A Setting for Divine Intervention (because of apostasy)

Isaiah uses the allegory of a “vineyard”—which starts off as a national locale but ends up as the entire earth—to show God’s loving care for his people (Isaiah 5:1–7; 27:2–6). God cultivates the vineyard, clears it of stones, plants it with choice vines, builds a watchtower in its midst, and hews a winepress for it.
When he expects it to yield grapes, it yields only “wild grapes” (be’usim)—grapes that rot before they ripen. So God says, “I will have its hedge removed and let it be burned; I will have its wall broken through and let it be trampled.
I will make it a desolation: it shall neither be pruned nor hoed, but briars and thorns shall overgrow it”
(Isaiah 5:5–6).

Because this allegory applies to God’s end-time people as well as to those of Isaiah’s day, the scenario of God’s people apostatizing, followed by a foreign power invading their land, repeats itself at the end.
Isaiah’s predictions of Assyria’s invasion of the Promised Land and its conquest of the world illustrate the fulfillment of the allegory—how the wickedness of God’s people precipitates God’s Day of Judgment and how God uses his people’s enemies to punish them (Isaiah 5:26–30; 10:5–14; 13:4–13; 28:14–22).
In the end, however, the good fruit a righteous remnant of God’s people brings forth fills the whole earth
(Isaiah 4:2; 11:1; 27:6; 37:31–32).

*** Remember - "Jesus Christ who himself was sent of God, outside of church hierarchy, from humble and unlikely circumstances, to call people to repentance. The existing establishment of religious authority, most notably the Pharisees, claimed to be the conduit to God. Thus, when the Conduit himself appeared before them, rebuking them with simplicity and boldness, they, following the pattern, desired to exile him."

The Lord's end-time Davidic Servant (marred servant)
A servant of God who cries repentance to the Lord's latter-day people who have lapsed into apostasy from their destined mission to establish the kingdom of God on the earth.
He will be marred by them and then healed by the Lord in conjunction with a marvelous deliverance of an awakened remnant who will build Zion.
The Davidic Servant will be to the Mormons what Joseph Smith was to Christianity and what Jesus Christ was to the Jews and what Moses was to Paganism -- a quantum leap forward; new wine, unfit for old bottles.

Most importantly, he is to the Mormons what Jesus was to the Jews. He is the second advent of Messiah.
He is the one mighty and strong sent to set the house of God in order.

The Mormons are prophesied to mar the Davidic Servant, in a parallel to the Jews' crucifixion of Jesus Christ. The triumphal regeneration or healing following that marring will be on a parallel with the resurrection. And as Jesus' mission was about individual salvation, the Davidic Servant's mission will be about societal salvation; and in conjunction with his healing will come a miraculous deliverance from the governmental beast which will have taken a stranglehold upon the entire earth at that point. A nation will be born in a day.
The kingdom of God will be established on earth, no more to be thrown down. It will be Zion, a celestial people and city. It will start small, but will eventually (after the next 1000 years) fill the whole earth.

When the Mormons mar the Davidic Servant is when the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled.
They will have filled the measure of their iniquity, and the kingdom will be taken from them and given back to the house of Israel. Then is when the 144,000 go forth to bring in as many as will to the church of the firstborn, which is a celestial order. The world at large will still be very wicked during this time, for the final purgings of the whole earth have not yet happened. The Jews will not yet be converted.

"A hard fact of Isaiah’s end-time scenario is that it is not those who appear to be God’s people whom God saves in the end but those who are rejected by the majority. These “outcasts” suffer “reproach” and “ridicule,” are “excluded” from God’s people, and, like God’s servant who gathers them, are “despised” and “abhorred” until God reverses their circumstances (Isaiah 49:7–8; 51:7; 60:15–16; 61:7, 9; 66:5–8). In the end, those who are excluded and betrayed by their own people, are gathered with God’s righteous remnant: “Thus says my Lord Jehovah, who gathers up the outcasts of Israel: ‘I will gather others to those already gathered’” (Isaiah 56:3, 8).

Isaiah 5

13 Therefore are my people exiled without knowing why;their best men die of famine,their masses perish with thirst.

Without divine revelation—without direct knowledge communicated from Israel’s God—his people remain vulnerable to the tide of world events that determines their fate.
Instead, they could have determined their own fate (Isaiah 8:13-15; 28:7-13). The word “knowledge” (da‘at)—a covenant term—further signifies that his people no longer know their God. They may know about him; but they don’t know him in the way that he manifests himself personally to his elect (Isaiah 19:21; 52:6). If they did, they would not now perish nor be taken captive by their enemies (Isaiah 10:3-4; 14:16-17).

Isaiah 29

9 Procrastinate, and become bewildered;
preoccupy yourselves, until you cry for help.
Be drunk, but not with wine;
stagger, but not from strong drink.
10 Jehovah has poured out on you
a spirit of deep sleep:
he has shut your eyes, the prophets;
he has covered your heads, the seers.

Jehovah’s people who are here addressed are chronically delusional to the point of slumbering in a deep sleep. Having procrastinated the day of their salvation by buying into dreamlike deceptions and fantasies, they grow “bewildered” and “cry for help” when Jehovah’s judgments come upon them. As a people’s leaders generally reflect the people themselves, so all are spiritually “drunk” and “stagger” instead of walking straight. The prophets and seers—the people’s “eyes” and “heads”—can’t awaken them to spiritual realities because they themselves are intoxicated and asleep (Isaiah 28:7; 56:9-12).

13 But my Lord says, Because these people
approach me with the mouth
and pay me homage with their lips,
while their heart remains far from me—
their piety toward me consisting of
commandments of men learned by rote—
14 therefore it is that I shall again astound these people
with wonder upon wonder,
rendering void the knowledge of their sages
and the intelligence of their wise men insignificant.

The expression “these people”—which repudiates the covenant formula “my people”—reflects Jehovah’s people’s alienated state. Although they are religious, praying and giving lip service to Jehovah, their piety is superficial. Grounded in human teachings or precepts of men, their religion separates them from him instead bringing them into his presence. When Jehovah intervenes among them at the onset of his Day of Judgment, what their “sages” and “wise men” knew or thought they knew—what their scholars and professors had taught them—Jehovah wonderfully overturns (Isaiah 44:25; 52:15).

Isaiah 28
in part

7 These too have indulged in wine
and are giddy with strong drink:
priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor.
They are intoxicated with wine
and stagger because of strong drink;
they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions.
8 For all tables are filled with vomit;
no spot is without excrement.

As the political and ecclesiastical leaderships of Jehovah’s people always appear on a par (Isaiah 3:2-4; 9:14-16; 24:2), so Ephraim’s “fat proud ones” (vv 1, 4) include its “priests,” “prophets,” and “seers” (Isaiah 56:10-12). Intoxicated with the wine of self-deception (v 15), they “stray,” “err,” and “blunder” in their policies. Instead of obtaining revelation from Jehovah (vv 9, 14, 16, 26, 29), they water down his word until it is ineffectual in empowering his people (vv 10-13; Isaiah 32:6). The best their spiritual feasts offer is “vomit”—partly digested food regurgitated for Jehovah’s people to consume.

9 Whom shall he give instruction?
Whom shall he enlighten with revelation?
Weanlings weaned from milk,
those just taken from the breast?
10 For it is but line upon line, line upon line,
precept upon precept, precept upon precept;
a trifle here, a trifle there.

Although Jehovah wants to give his people “instruction” and “revelation,” they are but babes and sucklings who haven’t developed far enough to digest more than milk: “Everyone who uses milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe” (Hebrews 5:13). Ephraim’s mode of learning is still “line upon line, line upon line, precept upon precept, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little” (saw lasaw saw lasaw qaw laqaw qaw laqaw ze‘ir sam ze‘ir sam). Assonance and alliteration parody their rote method of learning that consists of parroting back what their leaders teach.

11 Therefore, by incomprehensible speech
and a strange tongue
must he speak to these people,
12 to whom he said, This is rest; let the weary rest!
This is a respite! But they would not listen.

The lesser portion of Jehovah’s word proves fatefully insufficient to save “these people”—Jehovah’s alienated people—from being slain and taken captive by their enemies (vv 2-3, 13, 22). The only way that remains for Jehovah to speak to his people that may induce them to repent is through the “incomprehensible speech” and “strange tongue” of the alien Assyrian invaders (Isaiah 33:18-19; 54:16-17). Assuming that the lesser law they labor under is, in fact, the whole law, Jehovah’s people who have grown “weary” of it now reject Jehovah’s “rest” and “respite” that characterize his higher law.

13 So to them the word of Jehovah remained:
Line upon line, line upon line,
a trifle here, a trifle there, that,
persisting, they might lapse into stumbling
and break themselves,
become ensnared and be taken captive.

Instead of receiving a greater portion of the “word of Jehovah” through divine revelation, the people of Ephraim remain ensconced in its lesser version as that is all they know. The end result is their ruination: “Sanctify Jehovah of Hosts, making him your fear, him your awe. And [to you] he will be a sanctuary, but to the two houses of Israel a stumbling block or obstructing rock, and a snare, catching unawares the inhabitants of Jerusalem. Many will stumble into them, and when they fall shall be broken, and when they become ensnared shall be taken captive” (Isaiah 8:13-15; cf. 5:13; 42:18-25)."

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Christianlee wrote: September 11th, 2022, 9:03 am
PeacefulProtests wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:46 am

Unbelievable. While I understand there is a risk from Covid 19, I am not convinced the risk from BA5 is greater than the risk from an untested shot. I prefer to strengthen my immune system with quercetin, zinc, vitamin D, vitamin K2 and vitamin C rather than take the risk of blood clots, myocarditis and many other side effects from taking a jab that may not keep me from getting sick anyway. And if I happen to get sick, early treatments are available which have been shown to limit the sickness. I don’t know what part of that is hard to understand. It would be more helpful for the Church to concentrate on encouraging members to take care of their immune systems than concentrating on potentially harmful jabs. How many people have taken all the jabs and still gotten Covid? It is a non-starter to claim they would have gotten sicker without the jabs. That is a claim that can’t be proven. Follow the money.
And whosoever among you are sick, and have not faith to be healed, but believe, shall be nourished with all tenderness, with herbs and mild food, and that not by the hand of an enemy.

44 And the elders of the church, two or more, shall be called, and shall pray for and lay their hands upon them in my name; and if they die they shall die unto me, and if they live they shall live unto me.......

So who is the enemy spoken about by God?
Logic would be that the enemy are those that kill or attempt to kill you.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Of any High Council or quorum that is split down the middle, it is simply 50% aware and 50% either incredibly stupid or pure evil.

https://usafacts.org/articles/covid-exc ... n=ND-COVID

Articles tend to call the increased deaths non covid because they did not die of covid. The deaths are called unknown or SADS. So the shot kills more than covid.

But known causes are up also. Myocarditis, heart attack, etc.

Hard to count how many people RMN actually killed personally. Most of the deaths are not LDS. Course there is also a vast rise in bad reactions to the shot that did not die, yet.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Sarah wrote: September 11th, 2022, 7:47 am This is just my opinion, as I haven't read enough about it, but all the potential negative side effects that may come from the vaccine, may also result from having the virus itself. I know from my own experience that having the covid virus can produce long term issues if you have a weakness in your body already. I actually wish I had taken the vaccine, even though I know there were risks, because of what covid threw me into long term.
I was going to attach a sane video here but would rather just say why do you believe the narrative that covid is real? Not to elicit an answer, but just look around and find out how the virus has become a “thing”. I know, it’s general knowledge, right? No it is not knowledge. Only a hypothesis.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Bitchute vid showing vax results on kids:

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

https://www.allnewspipeline.com/This_Ar ... nxiety.php
German study

The title is German Researchers Examine Covid “Vaccines” and Vaccinated People’s Blood and Say Stop Vaccinations. It is available on this site. An abstract and a link to the report can be found on Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea’s Substack HERE (English).

“The German Working Group for Covid-19 Vaccine Analysis has made its ‘Summary of Preliminary Findings’ publicly available. In a wide-ranging report dated 6 July, the Group described the toxic substances found in all Covid-19 “vaccine” samples analysed and the marked changes seen in blood samples taken from vaccinated people. The Group also found that the greater the stability of the envelope of lipid nanoparticles, the more frequent the vaccine side effects.”

“In order to avert a direct and imminent danger to human life and public safety, we ask that the Covid-19 vaccination programmes be discontinued immediately,” the Group’s report stated.”

The Working Group for Covid Vaccine Analysis is an interdisciplinary working group that has undertaken the task of analysing the contents and the effects of the novel Covid-19 “vaccines.” The group is an internationally networked working group with a core team of more than 60 doctors, physicians, pharmacists, scientists, mathematicians, alternative health practitioners, lawyers and journalists.

This summary is a preliminary, continuously evolving presentation of our research and findings on the so-called Covid-19 vaccines, as well as the effects we found on the human body and the blood in particular. The summary is intended for the public interest and to encourage further scientific discussion.

The comparison of blood samples from unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals by means of dark-field microscopy showed noticeable changes in the blood of each person who had been vaccinated with the Covid-19 vaccines. This was evident even if those people hadn’t at that point displayed any visible reaction to the vaccinations. Complex structures similar to those in the vaccines were found in the blood samples of the vaccinated. Using artificial intelligence (AI) image analysis, the difference between the blood of vaccinated and unvaccinated people was confirmed.

Using a small sample of live blood analyses from both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, they determined that artificial intelligence (AI) can distinguish with 100% reliability between the blood of the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. This indicates that the Covid-19 vaccines can effect long-term changes in the composition of the blood of the person vaccinated without that person being aware of these changes.

Crystalline formations were found in all of the blood samples taken from vaccinated people. “We are continuing to analyse these formations,” the authors noted. The Group also observed rouleaux formations of red blood cells in all vaccinated samples and “frequently observed an unusually rapid disintegration of the different types of cells in the vaccinated blood.”

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Being There wrote: September 11th, 2022, 9:31 am If the lord really was still leading the church, and Nelson was a prophet, (which he's not)
you wouldn't be seeing what you are seeing in the church today.

Because of our apostasy, with church leaders wanting to make their own decisions
and go their own way over the years, instead of seeking the Lord and being guided
and receiving more revelation from Him,
we no longer receive revelation and Jesus Christ no longer directs the church and has left us to deal with the consequences of our own decisions (not revelations) and the judgments
that are now to come down on the church.

"they, who for a time enjoyed the blessings of the restored Gospel,"
they will be destroyed with the Gentiles and cut off from the Lord."

3 Nephi 21

11 Therefore it shall come to pass that whosoever will not believe in my words, who am Jesus Christ,
which the Father shall cause him to bring forth unto the Gentiles,
and shall give unto him power that he shall bring them forth unto the Gentiles,
(it shall be done even as Moses said) they shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant.

His (vineyard - that represents his people (Isa. 5 v 7) in a choice land) became corrupt,.

(about Jacob 5)

Avraham Gileadi

His vineyard become corrupt; (Jacob 5:39)
(overcome by the wild and has withered and died (symbolizes judgment and covenant curse)(Jacob 5:40)
and the Lord of the vineyard weeps and says "what could I have done more for my vineyard
?" (Jacob 5:41
********" (I have stretched forth mine hand almost all the day long), and THE END DRAWETH NIGH" (Jacob 5:47)
(please see 2 Nephi 28:32 below)
The trees became corrupt when their branches grew too lofty (pride), taking strength to themselves. (Jacob 5:48)
The trees of the vineyard are ready to be hewn down, and cast into the fire.(Jacob 5: 42,46) denoting judgment.

when the servant of the Lord brings the words of Christ (sealed portion) to the church,
they will say "We have received the word of God, and we need no more of the word of God, for we have enough!"
2 Nephi 28

29 Wo be unto him that shall say: We have received the word of God, and we need no more of the word of God, for we have enough!

30 For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto MY PRECEPTS, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.

31 Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost.

32 Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! For notwithstanding
(I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day),
they will deny me
;
nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God,
if they will repent and come unto me;
(for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long), saith the Lord God of Hosts.

Avraham Gileadi Ph.D.

Isaiah’s Wild and Natural Olive Tree Branches

Isaiah’s mini-allegory of an olive tree in Isaiah 11:1, 10 appears to be the inspiration for other scriptural olive tree allegories.
The old tree no longer bears fruit, so a new procedure is needed for it again to do so. In Isaiah’s case, a “watersprout” (hoter, also “rod”) is allowed to grow out of the “trunk” (geza, also “stem”) of the tree. However, watersprouts, being wild by nature, don’t bear fruit. That is why they are cut out of fruit trees in the spring. Still, if a tree is failing and a watersprout can keep it alive, it can be permitted to grow strong enough to sustain a “graft” (sores, also “root/sprig”) that will eventually become a fruit-bearing “branch” (neser).

The analogy of Gentiles as a wild branch or branches that don’t bear fruit, and the house of Israel as a natural branch or branches that do bear fruit, seems self-evident.
The upshot of this, however, is that in God’s Day of Judgment most of the wild branch or branches of God’s people are “cut off” (krt, Isaiah 9:14; 22:25; 29:20; 48:19) so that the natural branch or branches may be grafted in.
Only those parts of the wild branch or branches that sustain the natural ones that are grafted in remain with the tree.
In short, the Gentiles’ receiving the good news when Israel rejects it is but an interim phase toward a more glorious, fruit-bearing phase (see Romans 11).

Wild Fruit—A Setting for Divine Intervention (because of apostasy)

Isaiah uses the allegory of a “vineyard”—which starts off as a national locale but ends up as the entire earth—to show God’s loving care for his people (Isaiah 5:1–7; 27:2–6). God cultivates the vineyard, clears it of stones, plants it with choice vines, builds a watchtower in its midst, and hews a winepress for it.
When he expects it to yield grapes, it yields only “wild grapes” (be’usim)—grapes that rot before they ripen. So God says, “I will have its hedge removed and let it be burned; I will have its wall broken through and let it be trampled.
I will make it a desolation: it shall neither be pruned nor hoed, but briars and thorns shall overgrow it”
(Isaiah 5:5–6).

Because this allegory applies to God’s end-time people as well as to those of Isaiah’s day, the scenario of God’s people apostatizing, followed by a foreign power invading their land, repeats itself at the end.
Isaiah’s predictions of Assyria’s invasion of the Promised Land and its conquest of the world illustrate the fulfillment of the allegory—how the wickedness of God’s people precipitates God’s Day of Judgment and how God uses his people’s enemies to punish them (Isaiah 5:26–30; 10:5–14; 13:4–13; 28:14–22).
In the end, however, the good fruit a righteous remnant of God’s people brings forth fills the whole earth
(Isaiah 4:2; 11:1; 27:6; 37:31–32).

*** Remember - "Jesus Christ who himself was sent of God, outside of church hierarchy, from humble and unlikely circumstances, to call people to repentance. The existing establishment of religious authority, most notably the Pharisees, claimed to be the conduit to God. Thus, when the Conduit himself appeared before them, rebuking them with simplicity and boldness, they, following the pattern, desired to exile him."

The Lord's end-time Davidic Servant (marred servant)
A servant of God who cries repentance to the Lord's latter-day people who have lapsed into apostasy from their destined mission to establish the kingdom of God on the earth.
He will be marred by them and then healed by the Lord in conjunction with a marvelous deliverance of an awakened remnant who will build Zion.
The Davidic Servant will be to the Mormons what Joseph Smith was to Christianity and what Jesus Christ was to the Jews and what Moses was to Paganism -- a quantum leap forward; new wine, unfit for old bottles.

Most importantly, he is to the Mormons what Jesus was to the Jews. He is the second advent of Messiah.
He is the one mighty and strong sent to set the house of God in order.

The Mormons are prophesied to mar the Davidic Servant, in a parallel to the Jews' crucifixion of Jesus Christ. The triumphal regeneration or healing following that marring will be on a parallel with the resurrection. And as Jesus' mission was about individual salvation, the Davidic Servant's mission will be about societal salvation; and in conjunction with his healing will come a miraculous deliverance from the governmental beast which will have taken a stranglehold upon the entire earth at that point. A nation will be born in a day.
The kingdom of God will be established on earth, no more to be thrown down. It will be Zion, a celestial people and city. It will start small, but will eventually (after the next 1000 years) fill the whole earth.

When the Mormons mar the Davidic Servant is when the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled.
They will have filled the measure of their iniquity, and the kingdom will be taken from them and given back to the house of Israel. Then is when the 144,000 go forth to bring in as many as will to the church of the firstborn, which is a celestial order. The world at large will still be very wicked during this time, for the final purgings of the whole earth have not yet happened. The Jews will not yet be converted.

"A hard fact of Isaiah’s end-time scenario is that it is not those who appear to be God’s people whom God saves in the end but those who are rejected by the majority. These “outcasts” suffer “reproach” and “ridicule,” are “excluded” from God’s people, and, like God’s servant who gathers them, are “despised” and “abhorred” until God reverses their circumstances (Isaiah 49:7–8; 51:7; 60:15–16; 61:7, 9; 66:5–8). In the end, those who are excluded and betrayed by their own people, are gathered with God’s righteous remnant: “Thus says my Lord Jehovah, who gathers up the outcasts of Israel: ‘I will gather others to those already gathered’” (Isaiah 56:3, 8).

Isaiah 5

13 Therefore are my people exiled without knowing why;their best men die of famine,their masses perish with thirst.

Without divine revelation—without direct knowledge communicated from Israel’s God—his people remain vulnerable to the tide of world events that determines their fate.
Instead, they could have determined their own fate (Isaiah 8:13-15; 28:7-13). The word “knowledge” (da‘at)—a covenant term—further signifies that his people no longer know their God. They may know about him; but they don’t know him in the way that he manifests himself personally to his elect (Isaiah 19:21; 52:6). If they did, they would not now perish nor be taken captive by their enemies (Isaiah 10:3-4; 14:16-17).

Isaiah 29

9 Procrastinate, and become bewildered;
preoccupy yourselves, until you cry for help.
Be drunk, but not with wine;
stagger, but not from strong drink.
10 Jehovah has poured out on you
a spirit of deep sleep:
he has shut your eyes, the prophets;
he has covered your heads, the seers.

Jehovah’s people who are here addressed are chronically delusional to the point of slumbering in a deep sleep. Having procrastinated the day of their salvation by buying into dreamlike deceptions and fantasies, they grow “bewildered” and “cry for help” when Jehovah’s judgments come upon them. As a people’s leaders generally reflect the people themselves, so all are spiritually “drunk” and “stagger” instead of walking straight. The prophets and seers—the people’s “eyes” and “heads”—can’t awaken them to spiritual realities because they themselves are intoxicated and asleep (Isaiah 28:7; 56:9-12).

13 But my Lord says, Because these people
approach me with the mouth
and pay me homage with their lips,
while their heart remains far from me—
their piety toward me consisting of
commandments of men learned by rote—
14 therefore it is that I shall again astound these people
with wonder upon wonder,
rendering void the knowledge of their sages
and the intelligence of their wise men insignificant.

The expression “these people”—which repudiates the covenant formula “my people”—reflects Jehovah’s people’s alienated state. Although they are religious, praying and giving lip service to Jehovah, their piety is superficial. Grounded in human teachings or precepts of men, their religion separates them from him instead bringing them into his presence. When Jehovah intervenes among them at the onset of his Day of Judgment, what their “sages” and “wise men” knew or thought they knew—what their scholars and professors had taught them—Jehovah wonderfully overturns (Isaiah 44:25; 52:15).

Isaiah 28
in part

7 These too have indulged in wine
and are giddy with strong drink:
priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor.
They are intoxicated with wine
and stagger because of strong drink;
they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions.
8 For all tables are filled with vomit;
no spot is without excrement.

As the political and ecclesiastical leaderships of Jehovah’s people always appear on a par (Isaiah 3:2-4; 9:14-16; 24:2), so Ephraim’s “fat proud ones” (vv 1, 4) include its “priests,” “prophets,” and “seers” (Isaiah 56:10-12). Intoxicated with the wine of self-deception (v 15), they “stray,” “err,” and “blunder” in their policies. Instead of obtaining revelation from Jehovah (vv 9, 14, 16, 26, 29), they water down his word until it is ineffectual in empowering his people (vv 10-13; Isaiah 32:6). The best their spiritual feasts offer is “vomit”—partly digested food regurgitated for Jehovah’s people to consume.

9 Whom shall he give instruction?
Whom shall he enlighten with revelation?
Weanlings weaned from milk,
those just taken from the breast?
10 For it is but line upon line, line upon line,
a trifle here, a trifle there.

Although Jehovah wants to give his people “instruction” and “revelation,” they are but babes and sucklings who haven’t developed far enough to digest more than milk: “Everyone who uses milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe” (Hebrews 5:13). Ephraim’s mode of learning is still “line upon line, line upon line, precept upon precept, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little” (saw lasaw saw lasaw qaw laqaw qaw laqaw ze‘ir sam ze‘ir sam). Assonance and alliteration parody their rote method of learning that consists of parroting back what their leaders teach.

11 Therefore, by incomprehensible speech
and a strange tongue
must he speak to these people,
12 to whom he said, This is rest; let the weary rest!
This is a respite! But they would not listen.

The lesser portion of Jehovah’s word proves fatefully insufficient to save “these people”—Jehovah’s alienated people—from being slain and taken captive by their enemies (vv 2-3, 13, 22). The only way that remains for Jehovah to speak to his people that may induce them to repent is through the “incomprehensible speech” and “strange tongue” of the alien Assyrian invaders (Isaiah 33:18-19; 54:16-17). Assuming that the lesser law they labor under is, in fact, the whole law, Jehovah’s people who have grown “weary” of it now reject Jehovah’s “rest” and “respite” that characterize his higher law.

13 So to them the word of Jehovah remained:
Line upon line, line upon line,
a trifle here, a trifle there, that,
persisting, they might lapse into stumbling
and break themselves,
become ensnared and be taken captive.

Instead of receiving a greater portion of the “word of Jehovah” through divine revelation, the people of Ephraim remain ensconced in its lesser version as that is all they know. The end result is their ruination: “Sanctify Jehovah of Hosts, making him your fear, him your awe. And [to you] he will be a sanctuary, but to the two houses of Israel a stumbling block or obstructing rock, and a snare, catching unawares the inhabitants of Jerusalem. Many will stumble into them, and when they fall shall be broken, and when they become ensnared shall be taken captive” (Isaiah 8:13-15; cf. 5:13; 42:18-25)."

This is very exciting and we may be on the cusp of a new nation being born in one day. A lot of Christian prophets are saying this. Here is a great thing to hear:

https://usawatchdog.com/biden-crash-wil ... -bo-polny/

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

My very anti-LDS in-laws just got their 4th shot, I believe. They are in their 40s and have teenage kids. All shot up and boosted. They've lost their minds, in my opinion.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:47 pm
Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:12 pm All depends on who you listen to...pick a perspective...any perspective...and you'll find plenty of supporting evidence...

And why do they need to do or say anything when all they did is reiterate the government tagline just like they were asked to by the government?

Any change in government by the people of this nation? Change in the world power structure? If not then why would you expect them to suddenly take a different stance?

What good would it do?

I'd bet a nickel to a dollar...that if there were a change in the governments around the world...you'd see a change there as well...and until then...I wouldn't anticipate one...

Unless of course if you were in their shoes and you wanted to get all caught up in the political fray and become a target just for the sake of being a target…
You are quite the passivist.
roflmao....

let me reiterate again...it's all about perspective...

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

silverado wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:00 am
Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:12 pm All depends on who you listen to...pick a perspective...any perspective...and you'll find plenty of supporting evidence...

And why do they need to do or say anything when all they did is reiterate the government tagline just like they were asked to by the government?

Any change in government by the people of this nation? Change in the world power structure? If not then why would you expect them to suddenly take a different stance?

What good would it do?

I'd bet a nickel to a dollar...that if there were a change in the governments around the world...you'd see a change there as well...and until then...I wouldn't anticipate one...

Unless of course if you were in their shoes and you wanted to get all caught up in the political fray and become a target just for the sake of being a target…
That wasn't 'all they did'. They didn't just reiterate the tagline as asked. They did more, calling it a 'godsend', getting saline shots on camera and donating 20 million dollars for covod vaccines.
Says you...

So one word was added to a facebook post...otherwise it was the government tagline word for word...

Who owns facebook by the way? In-Q-Tel maybe?

How do you even know those were his words and they didn't just utilize his account? Maybe not...but if it happened to you...what exactly would you do about it?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Chip wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:09 am
Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:12 pm ...
They could have at least given a disclaimer that they were doing it because the government told them to, instead of leading everyone to believe that it was the will of God.
In a perfect world many things would be different...

Hate to break it to you...but it ain't a perfect world...

In fact...a world filled with compromise as we try to exist and survive until such point that God deems it enough and steps in...

And can't say you weren't warned by the Prophet before going into the whole ordeal...vitamins and all....including needing personal revelation and not listening to them (i.e. Hear Him...not them)....

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Jason wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:09 pm
Chip wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:09 am
Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:12 pm ...
They could have at least given a disclaimer that they were doing it because the government told them to, instead of leading everyone to believe that it was the will of God.
In a perfect world many things would be different...

Hate to break it to you...but it ain't a perfect world...

In fact...a world filled with compromise as we try to exist and survive until such point that God deems it enough and steps in...

And can't say you weren't warned by the Prophet before going into the whole ordeal...vitamins and all....including needing personal revelation and not listening to them (i.e. Hear Him...not them)....
Well, doggone it! Eff' me!!!

Or, more like, eff' all those members that got the shots because they wanted to "follow the prophet".

Your god is Satan. This is what it ALWAYS comes down to with diehard Mormon apologists: God is really a double-dealing a-hole and we were just dumb to believe this "God of Truth" stuff was literal. And it's always, ALWAYS in defense of MEN. Mere MEN that will disappear like grass.

Please don't respond. I'm so tired of BS.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Fred wrote: September 11th, 2022, 10:22 am Of any High Council or quorum that is split down the middle, it is simply 50% aware and 50% either incredibly stupid or pure evil.

https://usafacts.org/articles/covid-exc ... n=ND-COVID

Articles tend to call the increased deaths non covid because they did not die of covid. The deaths are called unknown or SADS. So the shot kills more than covid.

But known causes are up also. Myocarditis, heart attack, etc.

Hard to count how many people RMN actually killed personally. Most of the deaths are not LDS. Course there is also a vast rise in bad reactions to the shot that did not die, yet.
Personally, I know of one death in my ward, numerous injuries with family and friends.

One thing is certain...it unquestionably exceeds the Mountain Meadows Massacre death count of 120.

The ghost of Brigham rides again...

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:12 pm And why do they need to do or say anything when all they did is reiterate the government tagline just like they were asked to by the government?
Because people expect more from someone who wears the trappings of righteousness and claims to speak for God to the entire world?

Because if all they're going to do is vomit into our mouths what they themselves have eaten from the government, what good are they?

Except, well, Nelson approved a vax mandate even before Biden did. So he did show some initiative there, gotta admit.