I knew the time was coming

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
NowWhat
captain of 100

Re: I knew the time was coming

Post by NowWhat »

The seas will overflow houses and cities. But the Obamas bought a huge oceanfront mansion.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Maybe that is why taxpayers are paying $800,000 to have a wall installed around Thief Biden's ocean front mansion...to keep the water out.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Mamabear wrote: September 7th, 2022, 4:09 pm Climate change is fake. They had to change it’s name three times to get people on board. Global warming but it was too cold, global cooling but it was too hot. Climate change, ahhh just right. Supporters of Al Gore the biggest weasel of all.
The church supports agenda 2030 and members will be lectured to follow it.
Climate change is real. It's called "weather." :)

OH, and yeah, I can see how things are changing w/ the wickedness that is on this planet.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

DC2549CE-0140-4897-85B9-43A4BD78B1EA.jpeg
DC2549CE-0140-4897-85B9-43A4BD78B1EA.jpeg (184.62 KiB) Viewed 631 times
7A7548C5-777E-4533-ABA7-6A050AB3313C.jpeg
7A7548C5-777E-4533-ABA7-6A050AB3313C.jpeg (249.31 KiB) Viewed 631 times

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 7th, 2022, 6:53 pm
Ferrisbueller wrote: September 7th, 2022, 3:13 pm Deseret News: President Dallin H. Oaks, climate scientist highlight BYU 2022 fall speaker schedule.
https://www.deseret.com/faith/2022/9/6/ ... r-schedule

I knew this time was coming for the church to get involved with climate change. Terrible.

Not surprising. The church officially supports Agenda 2030 and climate "justice" is one of the pillars of Agenda 2030.
Envision Utah(aka Agenda 2030) commercials are frequently played in between General Conference on the KSL part of it.

After Ezra Taft Benson died NWO Bush advisor Brent Scrowcroft did a great job luring in the brethren into the NWO. It’s gone downhill ever since.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

farmerchick wrote: September 7th, 2022, 9:52 pm This is just the start...the west coast is leading the agenda.....i love the song by steely dan...about my old school.....something about California tumbles into the sea......i think it will happen and steely dan were the first guys I heard say this....or sing this...lol...i wonderr if they will even be alive to get credit for their seer ability....lol......when California sooo rightly tumbles into the sea......oregon and Washington too.......i hope I'm on top of a mountain somewhere to see the whole thing just slide under the ring of fire.......lol......couldn't happen to a more pious climate change group of people....
LOL! I grew up on The Dan my father was a fan. Walter Becker and Donald Fagan wrote some of the most hilarious lyrics ever. I mean those guys were weirdos but made some of the most awesome and original Jazz Fusion albums in the 70’s.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Bad punctuation in the story linked. It isn't saying Oaks IS a climate scientist, it is saying that Oaks and a climate scientist are highlighting the devotional schedule. The climate scientist is Katharine Hayhoe, per the article.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Subcomandante wrote: September 7th, 2022, 9:39 pm The climate change is happening.

But it is happening not because of humanity using too many cars or planes or too many cows farting like what some suggest.

It is happening because the very earth groans under the weight of all the sins that are being committed on it.

Begging to its Creator for mercy. And this is how it does that.
Pearl of Great Price, Moses 7:48 wrote: 48 And it came to pass that Enoch looked upon the earth; and he heard a voice from the bowels thereof, saying: Wo, wo is me, the mother of men; I am pained, I am weary, because of the wickedness of my children. When shall I rest, and be cleansed from the filthiness which is gone forth out of me? When will my Creator sanctify me, that I may rest, and righteousness for a season abide upon my face?
I’m sure cow farts don’t do any damage to the environment but I have smelled a few farts in my lifetime that I thought were going to kill me. I’ve heard Bidens farts are really bad. I’m sure they don’t affect climate change either but signal it’s time for a diaper change.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Original_Intent wrote: September 8th, 2022, 12:35 pm Bad punctuation in the story linked. It isn't saying Oaks IS a climate scientist, it is saying that Oaks and a climate scientist are highlighting the devotional schedule. The climate scientist is Katharine Hayhoe, per the article.
Nobody here is suggesting that Oaks is the 'climate scientist' mentioned in the OP. We all know he's a lawyer. He's also a believer in, and promoter of, fake "climate change/global warming", as is evidenced by the heinous talk he gave at BYU-Hawaii's commencement a few years ago, and the fact that BYU is having her (or any so-called "climate scientist") as a speaker. We can all expect the church to follow along with all this nonsense, just like they did with covid. "Climate change" IS the new covid, for all intents and purposes.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

EmmaLee wrote: September 8th, 2022, 2:12 pm
Original_Intent wrote: September 8th, 2022, 12:35 pm Bad punctuation in the story linked. It isn't saying Oaks IS a climate scientist, it is saying that Oaks and a climate scientist are highlighting the devotional schedule. The climate scientist is Katharine Hayhoe, per the article.
Nobody here is suggesting that Oaks is the 'climate scientist' mentioned in the OP. We all know he's a lawyer. He's also a believer in, and promoter of, fake "climate change/global warming", as is evidenced by the heinous talk he gave at BYU-Hawaii's commencement a few years ago, and the fact that BYU is having her (or any so-called "climate scientist") as a speaker. We can all expect the church to follow along with all this nonsense, just like they did with covid. "Climate change" IS the new covid, for all intents and purposes.
The unfortunate reality is you probably can’t get a Ph.D. in a science field these days without professing faith in manmade climate change. BYU just fell in line so they can get government grants. Independent scientists starve in 2022.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Christianlee wrote: September 8th, 2022, 3:16 pm
The unfortunate reality is you probably can’t get a Ph.D. in a science field these days without professing faith in manmade climate change. BYU just fell in line so they can get government grants. Independent scientists starve in 2022.
True, on having to bow down to the fake science gods in universities. As for BYU (a bastion of truth and morality these days, eh...), the Board of Trustees are comprised of many of the 1st Presidency and Twelve, and I believe the majority of them (especially Oaks and Nelson) actually believe this crap. They are globalists, through and through, and pay homage to all the latest fads the lamestream media spews out as if it's the word of God himself.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Subcomandante wrote: September 7th, 2022, 9:39 pm The climate change is happening.

But it is happening not because of humanity using too many cars or planes or too many cows farting like what some suggest.

It is happening because the very earth groans under the weight of all the sins that are being committed on it.

Pearl of Great Price, Moses 7:48 wrote: 48 And it came to pass that Enoch looked upon the earth; and he heard a voice from the bowels thereof, saying: Wo, wo is me, the mother of men; I am pained, I am weary, because of the wickedness of my children. When shall I rest, and be cleansed from the filthiness which is gone forth out of me? When will my Creator sanctify me, that I may rest, and righteousness for a season abide upon my face?
the climate has changed and I personally think that it is due to a solar cycle, which scientists have pointed out over the last few years as also changing the climate of other planets in our solar system.

the climate has changed dramatically in cycles since time began. One that is easy to remember is the dust bowl of the 30's. In southern utah, when the pioneers settled the arizona strip, which is on the north side of the grand canyon, the journals say that the grass was up to a horses belly. ...then it stopped raining and the AZ strip was abandoned within just a few decades as a farming area. It's now still dry and desolate excepting the mountain ranges.

it's just a cycle, but the govt and their propaganda media need a reason to carry out their agendas. The 15 love the script and join in with having their media arms of deseret news and ksl promote this "scary predicament" that we are in.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

EmmaLee wrote: September 8th, 2022, 3:38 pm
True, on having to bow down to the fake science gods in universities. As for BYU (a bastion of truth and morality these days, eh...), the Board of Trustees are comprised of many of the 1st Presidency and Twelve, and I believe the majority of them (especially Oaks and Nelson) actually believe this crap. They are globalists, through and through, and pay homage to all the latest fads the lamestream media spews out as if it's the word of God himself.
When all truth is circumscribed into one great whole...the deadly-jab and human caused climate change will be EASILY seen as the EVIL deceptions that they are by EVERYONE.

Unfortunately, for Q15, they are on the wrong side of the truth on both fronts.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

With their $100 billion + fund, they don't need paltry science grants. This is not the reason they're getting woke at BYU.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

LDS Physician wrote: September 8th, 2022, 5:28 pm
With their $100 billion + fund, they don't need paltry science grants. This is not the reason they're getting woke at BYU.
I live in an area with an extremely well-endowed university. All of the professors are asked to pursue their own research grants. I can’t imagine BYU being any different.That is how academia works. The grants usually come from the Feds or foundations which have swallowed the climate change kool-aid. Do an internet search on “byu professor awarded grant”.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Christianlee wrote: September 8th, 2022, 5:39 pm

I live in an area with an extremely well-endowed university. All of the professors are asked to pursue their own research grants. I can’t imagine BYU being any different.That is how academia works. The grants usually come from the Feds or foundations which have swallowed the climate change kool-aid. Do an internet search on “byu professor awarded grant”.
I'm in academia as well, so I get it. But this is not the reason the church is jumping on the Climate Change Bandwagon.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

LDS Physician wrote: September 8th, 2022, 5:48 pm

I'm in academia as well, so I get it. But this is not the reason the church is jumping on the Climate Change Bandwagon.
But it may be the reason BYU is inviting a climate change advocate to speak.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Christianlee wrote: September 8th, 2022, 5:51 pm
LDS Physician wrote: September 8th, 2022, 5:48 pm

But it may be the reason BYU is inviting a climate change advocate to speak.
I think it's bigger than ingratiating itself to grant-givers.

Down_the_rabbithole
captain of 100

Post by Down_the_rabbithole »

John Kerry (climate czar) Has Flown More Than 180,000 Miles, Emitting 9.5 Million Pounds of Carbon

https://freebeacon.com/?p=1634781

Climate change has NOTHING to do with being good stewards of the earth. It has everything to do with silver-tongued "do as I say, not as I do" manipulator's that want power and control.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

weather modification stuff ..

"WEATHER AS A FORCE MULTIPLIER: OWNING THE WEATHER IN 2025

US Air Force dreams of future weather warfare techniques.
Air Force 2025 logo2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only. [1]

In 2025, US aerospace forces can “own the weather” by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications. Such a capability offers the warfighter tools to shape the battlespace in ways never before possible. It provides opportunities to impact operations across the full spectrum of conflict and is pertinent to all possible futures. The purpose of this paper is to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather-modification system to achieve military objectives rather than to provide a detailed technical road map.

A high-risk, high-reward endeavor, weather-modification offers a dilemma not unlike the splitting of the atom. While some segments of society will always be reluctant to examine controversial issues such as weather-modification, the tremendous military capabilities that could result from this field are ignored at our own peril. From enhancing friendly operations or disrupting those of the enemy via small-scale tailoring of natural weather patterns to complete dominance of global communications and counterspace control, weather-modification offers the war fighter a wide-range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary. Some of the potential capabilities a weather-modification system could provide to a war-fighting commander in chief (CINC) are listed in table 1. [2]
"
https://weathermodificationhistory.com/ ... r-in-2025/

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=2025+air+forc ... com&ia=web

weather own air force 2025
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=weather+own+a ... &ia=images
:arrow:

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"Fulford full report 9/5: "Entire leadership of NATO fired as interregnum begins"
We also note there is still intensive weather warfare going on worldwide as the power struggle continues. The flooding that has covered one-third of Pakistan is a clear example. P3 sources note the Russians tried to stop these attacks last week by destroying “US star wars radars” in Sicily.
"
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/f ... ead=207134
:arrow:

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

David13 wrote: September 8th, 2022, 8:24 am
EvanLM wrote: September 8th, 2022, 7:57 am

thank you for your fear porn . . .we are all going to hell in a handbasket

And the only solution we can come to ... is that the population must be reduced by 90%. And we need the help of government to do it.
dc
Murdering people is about the only thing governments are good at. Besides lying, stealing, and breaking all the rest of the 10 commandments…

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

I just don't see it moral for a man, who professes to be a mouthpiece God, to speak his opinion on the public stage like this.

You can't tell everybody that every word that comes out of your mouth should be met with an exclamation mark and not a question mark.....and then get on stage and tell me that burning fossil fuels is going kill thy neighbor.

Keep your opinions in your mouth if you want to tell the world not to question you and your brothers

I do my best not to overly criticize or speculated about the 15.....but this is some of the stuff that drives me crazy

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

nightlight wrote: September 8th, 2022, 8:38 pm I just don't see it moral for a man, who professes to be a mouthpiece God, to speak his opinion on the public stage like this.

You can't tell everybody that every word that comes out of your mouth should be met with an exclamation mark and not a question mark.....and then get on stage and tell me that burning fossil fuels is going kill thy neighbor.

Keep your opinions in your mouth if you want to tell the world not to question you and your brothers

I do my best not to overly criticize or speculated about the 15.....but this is some of the stuff that drives me crazy
Don't worry about being overly critical....if Christ were here personally...He would be calling them out on crap like this and the deadly-jab.

I don't think for a second He is delighted with the progressive wokeness infesting the church.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Super Tldr: Two types of people. Ones who see where this is heading, and useful idiots who believe what the 6 corporations that own all media tell them.

Normal Tldr:
I think both are true to some degree. 7+ billion people heating, cooling, driving, consuming, manufacturing, etc. Is probably affecting the earth to some degree. But when you show any of them how the data is being manipulated, the solutions won't work, and their leaders behaviors say they don't believe it, the agenda was pre existing, and they shrug it off and keep pushing... Well count me out from your power grab/death cult. We literally just went through this with COVID. And nobody has been held accountable! Just corporate media amnesia and outright lying. You Nazis and your leaders or parrots are evil. The proof is in the fruits of your actions and beliefs.

Longer:
Leftists have widespread proven manipulated the data. All "recalculations" only go one way just like with elections. They have verbally exaggerated the fear of global warming and all their policy solutions are the same ones they had decades before global warming was a discussion.

Just like I am theoretically open to white racism being a problem, but I won't be lectured by rich whites who live in gated communities and drive the long way home to avoid black neighborhoods. And until a white kid riding his bike in all black neighborhood is as a safe as a black kid riding his bike in an all white neighborhood. Until those realities are dealt with, I reject the premise it is my problem or fault.

I am open to global warming being a concern. Until it's leaders who would take our freedom and labor to fight it, start acting like it's a real threat. Democrats either don't believe or beleive their unrelated agenda is more important than climate change. So until world leaders and celebrities pushing this stop jetting around and buying beachfront property.

And until their policy prescriptions actually address global warming and aren't just the same agenda items they had decades beforehand, then I will say not only is it real but they are the ones I trust to deal with it.

When you show them that white and Asian countries populations are shrinking and only Africa and Arab countries are exploding but they refuse to address those let alone acknowledge those realities, that's a huge sign you are being conned regardless of the parrot you are "talking" with is a true believer.

Listen secular Jews abandoned their religion and braced leftism as a new religion. It has been sad to see so many of gathered Israel fall into the same trap.

Until then it has all the red flags of just another iraq, libya, and "patriot" act.. Unfortunately for the globalists and uniparty I have now seen this exact same crisis-power grab playbook be deployed every couple years. People get the leaders they deserve.
Last edited by hedgehog on September 8th, 2022, 10:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.