Vaccine Junkies

Discuss political news items / current events.
JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Re: Vaccine Junkies

Post by JuneBug12000 »

h_p wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 10:01 am
tribrac wrote: December 23rd, 2021, 6:55 pm I keep hearing about vax being mass killers. But I am growing skeptical. Wouldnt we start seeing mass effects by now? Although we would know what to look for?
Listen to this guy: Life Insurance CEO Says Deaths Up 40% Among Those Aged 18-64 (Zero Hedge link)

"Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic. So 40% is just unheard of."

In unrelated news, some tin-foil hat nutter on LDSFF posted this on Sept 18:
This is how it will go. More and more sudden inexplicable deaths, fertility problems, neurological problems, heart problems, and on and on. You'll get a sense of an uptick in these things through the grapevine, but nothing to make the news, so you will see it like an unusual period of bad weather. "Seems like we've had a lot of hurricanes this year, doesn't it?"

No way to tie anything to the gene hack, and even if you thought there could be a link, you'd have to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt before the pro-vaxers would even consider listening to you. So none of it never will. And the only people seeing an anomaly will be fringe statistics geeks that nobody will listen to anyway. And years from now, you'll scroll past a news report while sitting on the toilet talking about how American's average life expectancy has dropped by 10 years, or how the US fertility rate now matches Japan's. *scroll scroll scroll*
They say the new omicron boosters will need to be 3 shots.

Funny, the sterilizing shots used in Africa were also 3 shots.

Just a coincidence?

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/202 ... ant-spread

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12346214/
PMID: 12346214
Abstract
PIP: A priest, president of Human Life International (HLI) based in Maryland, has asked Congress to investigate reports of women in some developing countries unknowingly receiving a tetanus vaccine laced with the anti-fertility drug human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). If it is true, he wants Congress to publicly condemn the mass vaccinations and to cut off funding to UN agencies and other involved organizations. The natural hormone hCG is needed to maintain pregnancy. The hormone would produce antibodies against hCG to prevent pregnancy. In the fall of 1994, the Pro Life Committee of Mexico was suspicious of the protocols for the tetanus toxoid campaign because they excluded all males and children and called for multiple injections of the vaccine in only women of reproductive age. Yet, one injection provides protection for at least 10 years. The Committee had vials of the tetanus vaccine analyzed for hCG. It informed HLI about the tetanus toxoid vaccine. HLI then told its World Council members and HLI affiliates in more than 60 countries. Similar tetanus vaccines laced with hCG have been uncovered in the Philippines and in Nicaragua. In addition to the World Health Organization (WHO), other organizations involved in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine using hCG include the UN Population Fund, the UN Development Programme, the World Bank, the Population Council, the Rockefeller Foundation, the US National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, and Uppsala, Helsinki, and Ohio State universities. The priest objects that, if indeed the purpose of the mass vaccinations is to prevent pregnancies, women are uninformed, unsuspecting, and unconsenting victims.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Thanks h_p, good post and nice link.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 10:49 am I have been saying for several months now that the deaths will show up on the life insurance stats before being noticed by other mainstream sources. The death rate numbers are the lifeblood of life insurance. My husband’s clients use a specialty whole-life insurance policy for their Infinite Banking strategy. He had already been informed that rates were going up because life expectancy in the US has dropped by 2 years this year.

OneAmerica, the company whose CEO is quoted above, is one of the 4-5 companies used by Infinite Banking strategists.
There are ways and means of seeing things are going wrong. But spare a thought for those wrecked physically, mentally, financially and spiritually by these restrictions even without the injections. Our cancer death stats went up here because many people couldn't get screened early enough.

The huge spike in suicides, overdoses etc has also been covered up. However, there is evidence that the authorities were aware of the problem by early summer last year - we had billboards advertising counselling lines, alcoholism and domestic abuse support suddenly pop up everywhere last year in higher numbers than you would normally expect.

Likewise, if you are looking for evidence of infertility, that will show up in the numbers of children enrolling in elementary/primary school in several years' time.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Niemand wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 11:02 am
Likewise, if you are looking for evidence of infertility, that will show up in the numbers of children enrolling in elementary/primary school in several years' time.
Already happened and people missed it.

I can't find the article now, but KSL in, 2013, if I remember correctly, had an article about missing kindergartners.

They ended up putting older kids in the empty classrooms/school.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Niemand wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 11:02 am
Lizzy60 wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 10:49 am I have been saying for several months now that the deaths will show up on the life insurance stats before being noticed by other mainstream sources. The death rate numbers are the lifeblood of life insurance. My husband’s clients use a specialty whole-life insurance policy for their Infinite Banking strategy. He had already been informed that rates were going up because life expectancy in the US has dropped by 2 years this year.

OneAmerica, the company whose CEO is quoted above, is one of the 4-5 companies used by Infinite Banking strategists.
There are ways and means of seeing things are going wrong. But spare a thought for those wrecked physically, mentally, financially and spiritually by these restrictions even without the injections. Our cancer death stats went up here because many people couldn't get screened early enough.

The huge spike in suicides, overdoses etc has also been covered up. However, there is evidence that the authorities were aware of the problem by early summer last year - we had billboards advertising counselling lines, alcoholism and domestic abuse support suddenly pop up everywhere last year in higher numbers than you would normally expect.

I agree 100%. On another venue, several of us were commenting on how this will be a year of mourning. Lives lost, health lost, freedom lost.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

truefreedom wrote: December 25th, 2021, 3:09 pm BOOSTER SYNDROME: The jab lowers white blood cells more and more with each shot, turning vaccinated people into AIDS-like patients
And when they die, TPTB will claim that they died of covid not from the vaccines.

We picked up our 14year old grandson for the weekend. Due to our crazy schedules, we have not had any in person interaction in a year. I was shocked to hear how afraid they are in their home. They all have been vaccinated and they all wear masks in the home.

I explained to him that wearing a mask was his personal decision at our house. If he felt more comfortable wearing it, then he should. He did wear the mask on the drive out to the country, but he took it off when he saw that we didn't wear masks.

We spent the weekend out in the sun, chopping firewood and cleaning up the property for winter. He was shocked to find out that the clean country air was safe. (I am not kidding).

He stated that his other grandparents have not left their country acreage except to come to town for the vaccines. They do not allow visitors and have their groceries delivered to the gate.

I am beyond baffled. I had no idea. My grandson and his parents take their masks off when face timing with us and then promptly put them back on. They all sleep in separate rooms to keep themselves quarantined from each other. She cooks dinner and the come to the kitchen one at a time and take their plate back to their rooms.

While at our house, our grandson would not eat in the same room. Fear is programmed in deep!

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Momma J wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 12:03 pm
truefreedom wrote: December 25th, 2021, 3:09 pm BOOSTER SYNDROME: The jab lowers white blood cells more and more with each shot, turning vaccinated people into AIDS-like patients
And when they die, TPTB will claim that they died of covid not from the vaccines.

We picked up our 14year old grandson for the weekend. Due to our crazy schedules, we have not had any in person interaction in a year. I was shocked to hear how afraid they are in their home. They all have been vaccinated and they all wear masks in the home.

I explained to him that wearing a mask was his personal decision at our house. If he felt more comfortable wearing it, then he should. He did wear the mask on the drive out to the country, but he took it off when he saw that we didn't wear masks.

We spent the weekend out in the sun, chopping firewood and cleaning up the property for winter. He was shocked to find out that the clean country air was safe. (I am not kidding).

He stated that his other grandparents have not left their country acreage except to come to town for the vaccines. They do not allow visitors and have their groceries delivered to the gate.

I am beyond baffled. I had no idea. My grandson and his parents take their masks off when face timing with us and then promptly put them back on. They all sleep in separate rooms to keep themselves quarantined from each other. She cooks dinner and the come to the kitchen one at a time and take their plate back to their rooms.

While at our house, our grandson would not eat in the same room. Fear is programmed in deep!
The poor boy.

I am glad he had the opportunity to visit and see everything is ok.

Hopefully that seed will grow.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

Say what?
captain of 100

Post by Say what? »

truefreedom wrote: December 25th, 2021, 1:08 pm
Wow! Please don’t let this happen in the west.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/ ... r-AA11x2uk
Fauci: Expect annual Covid-19 boosters to become the norm
The Biden administration's chief medical adviser gave his most direct prediction to date Tuesday on the future of Covid-19 vaccines: Expect an annual shot to become the norm.
"It is becoming increasingly clear that, looking forward with the Covid-19 pandemic, in the absence of a dramatically different variant, we likely are moving toward a path with a vaccination cadence similar to that of the annual influenza vaccine, with annual updated Covid-19 shots matched to the currently circulating strains for most of the population," National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci said during a White House briefing on the disease.