Mortician finds massive clotting while embalming

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
h_p
captain of 1,000

Mortician finds massive clotting while embalming

Post by h_p »

I posted these links in another thread, but this does deserve its own topic. I found more info to add, as well. There's a funeral director in Alabama who is saying he's been finding massive blood clots in the bodies of the deceased being brought in for embalming/burial. Quick background: the embalming fluid is pumped in through the vascular system, so blood clots need to be removed first. Richard Hirschman has been in the business for about 20 years, but up until mid-last year, finding blood clots was fairly rare. Now he's pulling these massive clots like he's never seen before out on a fairly regular basis--as in more than half of the bodies. This started showing up around May 2021.

What's unusual about the clots themselves is that they contain a white fibrous material, not just clotted red blood cells.

Video of him pulling a clot out of a cadaver's leg. Obviously, it's pretty graphic: https://brandnewtube.com/watch/graphic- ... 1NbuB.html

Not so graphic, but 30 minute long interview about it with the embalmer, Richard Hirschman: https://rumble.com/vtcsgw-worldwide-exc ... r-bef.html

Another 53-minute interview with Steve Kirsch (you might recognize his name, he's testified to the FDA and in a Congressional hearing): https://rumble.com/vucdbi-embalmer-rich ... cases.html

Steve Kirsch's substack article: https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/over ... en-by-this
Hirschman’s data is explosive because it establishes a relative proportion of people affected which we can then use to establish an absolute rate of death.

Is this definitive? No. It’s just another “sanity check” datapoint.

So let’s say the actual rate of vaccine-caused deaths is 40% of all deaths which is less than the 65% rate that Hirschman is seeing.

The CDC says around 65,000 people die a week. So that would be 26,000 people a week killed by the vaccine. He started noticing these deaths in May (they could have started sooner), so let’s just say it’s only been in the last 6 months to be conservative.

26 weeks *26,000 deaths/week=676,000 vaccine-related deaths.
Epoch Times is investigating and hopefully will have something to say soon, but if anyone knows any morticians that they can independently corroborate this, that would super.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Mortician finds massive clotting while embalming

Post by Niemand »

I saw one of these, it was like an earthworm in someone's veins. Horrific. I've never seen that before. The only rationalisation i can think of is if it is a corpse of a few days, but still doesn't seem right.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Absolutely disgusting and horrifying. When the jabbity jab killed my nephew, the autopsy showed tons of tiny blood clots throughout his whole body. (plus his organs were all but destroyed) But he died about a month after his 2nd jab. I wonder if this is what happens months down the line?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

kittycat51 wrote: February 9th, 2022, 11:25 am Absolutely disgusting and horrifying. When the jabbity jab killed my nephew, the autopsy showed tons of tiny blood clots throughout his whole body. (plus his organs were all but destroyed) But he died about a month after his 2nd jab. I wonder if this is what happens months down the line?

How old was he, Kittykat?

I was talking to someone who gives covid shots at a clinic and I asked them what the deal is with the booster, if they had any. They said it's the same shot. They just keep injecting people with the same thing, over and over.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Chip wrote: February 9th, 2022, 11:28 am
kittycat51 wrote: February 9th, 2022, 11:25 am Absolutely disgusting and horrifying. When the jabbity jab killed my nephew, the autopsy showed tons of tiny blood clots throughout his whole body. (plus his organs were all but destroyed) But he died about a month after his 2nd jab. I wonder if this is what happens months down the line?

I was talking to someone who gives covid shots at a clinic and I asked them what the deal is with the booster, if they had any. They said it's the same shot. They just keep injecting people with the same thing, over and over.
He was 39. When he was first hospitalized I knew in my heart immediately that it was jab related. (His father around the SAME time ended up in the hospital with blood clots in his lungs just after his 2nd jab) Sadly his family is blinded by the truth and keeps getting jabbed and boosted. His mother (who is my husband's sister) even uninvited us from Thanksgiving because she wanted to protect her grandchildren from us un-jabbed people. Doh!

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

kittycat51 wrote: February 9th, 2022, 11:36 am
Chip wrote: February 9th, 2022, 11:28 am

He was 39. When he was first hospitalized I knew in my heart immediately that it was jab related. (His father around the SAME time ended up in the hospital with blood clots in his lungs just after his 2nd jab) Sadly his family is blinded by the truth and keeps getting jabbed and boosted. His mother (who is my husband's sister) even uninvited us from Thanksgiving because she wanted to protect her grandchildren from us un-jabbed people. Doh!

This madness is widespread. I assume all these people are Mormons?

This all has nothing to do with Jesus Christ. It's about following men who have abused his name.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Another embalmer (retired w/ 50 years of experience), Cary Watkins, confirms Hirshman's findings: https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/cary ... er-richard

Steve Kirsch says he knows 2 other embalmers who are finding the same thing. One is seeing the clots in 93% of her subjects, and the other is seeing 50%. Hirshman is seeing about 65% of his cases with them. Here's Steve's 5 minute phone interview with Watkins: https://rumble.com/vuycmg-embalmer-with ... story.html

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

If this gets up to speed and hundreds come out of the woodwork, I wonder if attention would be paid then?

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

The gaslighters are of course, spinning like crazy. This is an example of all the media articles saying this is all normal and expected: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1494 ... 31589.html

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia. Of course. Everybody knows that!

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

It is scary to me how lock-step compliant the media is, including the so-called entertainers from shows like The View to nightly comedy shows to the NFL and NBA.

They all stay right on point and say exactly the same things and never stray.

I get the same sense from Press releases from organizations closer to home if you take my meaning...

How are so many people and organizations brought to such subbmission and compliance?

They will all ignore the increased mortality rates, and the autopsies, and the coroners reports, because they have been told to.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

tribrac wrote: February 19th, 2022, 10:45 am It is scary to me how lock-step compliant the media is, including the so-called entertainers from shows like The View to nightly comedy shows to the NFL and NBA.

I get the same sense from Press releases from organizations closer to home if you take my meaning...

How are so many people and organizations brought to such subbmission and compliance?

They will all ignore the increased mortality rates, and the autopsies, and the coroners reports, because they have been told to.
Money and power. And reducing the surplus population.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

tribrac wrote: February 19th, 2022, 10:45 am It is scary to me how lock-step compliant the media is, including the so-called entertainers from shows like The View to nightly comedy shows to the NFL and NBA.

There are far fewer media companies than you might think. Only 6 companies own about 90% of the media nowadays. https://www.businessinsider.com/these-6 ... ica-2012-6

And then you get incestuous relationships between the drug and media companies, like with James C. Smith, who's a big-wig at both Pfizer and Reuters, and also is heavily involved in the WEF:
The chairman and former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Reuters news agency – James C. Smith – is a top investor and board member for pharmaceuticals giant Pfizer. He was elected to the board in 2014, as well as joining Pfizer’s Corporate Governance and Science and Technology Committees.
Smith is also linked to the World Economic Forum (WEF), where he serves on the board of Partnering Against Corruption Initiative. He’s also a member of WEF’s International Business Advisory Boards of British American Business and the Atlantic Council.
https://pharmaceuticalfraud.com/2021-12 ... ember.html

Think of the media as the marketing department for these big companies and things start to make a lot more sense. And I won't even get into how people who work for the drug regulatory agencies get to share research and patents with the companies they regulate.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

This perception of lock-step and across-the-board (the entire world) coordination of the COVID narrative to include the universal push to take the COVID shots, is exactly what has caused people such as Doctors Yeadon, McCullough and many others who are in the forefront of opposing this narrative, to posit extremely powerful top-down control . . . . . which you could call secret (and not so secret) combinations . . . . . that is driving it.

I've never seen so many people wake up to this reality, and believe it is what Moroni described in Ether 8:24: "Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you".

We're in the great awakening "to a sense of [our] awful situation", Moroni admonished us about, imsho.

The extreme irony for me is that so many in our LDS community, and seemingly, all the way to the top, appear to be entirely oblivious to our "awful situation". We're the ones with the primer on Secret Combination, but the topic is almost totally off the table for our consideration and pondering; and instead we are prone to ridicule those trying to make sense of it all by labeling them as 'conspiracy theorists', spat out with much contempt.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Christianlee wrote: February 19th, 2022, 11:21 am

Money and power. And reducing the surplus population.
Especially the surplus white population...

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

I can confirm that the clots are happening at an alarming rate. A very good friend of mine runs a funeral home...and everything you are hearing is true.

He also said business is up 60% year over year and the bodies are stacked up like chord wood.

Yes, people are DYING from the jab!!! Yet Q15 focuses on relationships with Muslims and LGBTG??????

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

The Red Pill wrote: February 19th, 2022, 3:31 pm I can confirm that the clots are happening at an alarming rate. A very good friend of mine runs a funeral home...and everything you are hearing is true.

He also said business is up 60% year over year and the bodies are stacked up like chord wood.

Yes, people are DYING from the jab!!! Yet Q15 focuses on relationships with Muslims and LGBTG??????
If he does embalming, do you think he could get video like Richard Hirschman did? That kind of evidence can be powerful, and having more than one witness can go a long way.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

h_p wrote: February 19th, 2022, 3:47 pm
The Red Pill wrote: February 19th, 2022, 3:31 pm I can confirm that the clots are happening at an alarming rate. A very good friend of mine runs a funeral home...and everything you are hearing is true.

If he does embalming, do you think he could get video like Richard Hirschman did? That kind of evidence can be powerful, and having more than one witness can go a long way.

I will ask him.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

The Red Pill wrote: February 19th, 2022, 3:53 pm
h_p wrote: February 19th, 2022, 3:47 pm

I will ask him.
We can post the video anonymously if that's a concern.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

BroJones wrote: February 19th, 2022, 1:01 pm Especially the surplus white population...
Yep. And when those are whittled down, they'll go after the nonwhite population because they are scamming and playing the nonwhite people (except those who are seeing through the scams).

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Here's the Epoch Times' report on this. Lots more detail, and some theories as to how these things are forming.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/embalmers ... s=SHRNBSWT
Resized_20220707_145045-700x420.jpeg
Resized_20220707_145045-700x420.jpeg (60.24 KiB) Viewed 599 times

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

It truly is a secret combination

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

h_p wrote: September 6th, 2022, 11:51 am Here's the Epoch Times' report on this. Lots more detail, and some theories as to how these things are forming.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/embalmers ... s=SHRNBSWT

Resized_20220707_145045-700x420.jpeg
This looks like a time bomb that will just keep randomly exploding in individuals.

thaabit
captain of 100

Post by thaabit »

I've seen this episode of X-Files.

Korsgaard46
captain of 50

Post by Korsgaard46 »

Six Feet Of Blood Clots Removed From High School Football Player’s Legs Days Before Season Starts

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/09/s ... deo/ref/8/
The cause of the blood clots are not yet known, but the teen now requires a regimen of blood thinners to ensure the issue doesn’t crop up again.
Kaden’s mother, Maurine Clymer explained the bizarre medical issues that seemingly came out of nowhere on August 1st, telling a local news crew, “His dad took him to the emergency room after he was having severe pain in his back and legs.”
What could possibly lead to a young healthy athletic male getting blood clots in his legs?

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

I have heard of this from Mike Adams on his Health Ranger Report. Here is a link to the many blood clot reports on his site:

Brighteon-> Health Ranger Report-> clots