Dragon claws

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
will
captain of 1,000

Re: Dragon claws

Post by will »

I had a feeling that this may apply to recent events so I bought the post back

will
captain of 1,000

Post by will »

Maybe it escalates with the french

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

Hey sirocco-have you seen the list of purchases that provide a family of four a year supply for a couple of hundred dollars? Spend a little over a hundred, and if you have water or a way to get it, you could survive a couple years-supplemented with wilderness survival, you could go indefinitely. Some kind of high protein bean and dehydrated veggie soup mix, totally portable, even for an individual.
Just food for thought for the skeptic who will someday have his eyes opened...or maybe "closed"(and buried)? LOL! Sorry-that was morbid :D
Good luck, you charming Laman, you.

Will1
captain of 10

Post by Will1 »

will wrote: August 3rd, 2015, 6:31 pm I had a dream a couple of year ago, the time is right to share it.
I was on a airplane with lots of Americans I was in the back of the plane, separated from most. The Americans (U.S.) were dancing and singing with no worries on what was happening in their country or the rest of the world. The plane landed by a large building. As the Americans got off the plane I saw 2 Angels at the door. The said you may go in and explore. As everyone entered the building we came to a room white and elegant with chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, the tables were nearly set . A waiter was in the room who appeared to be French. As we continued we entered the next room where A bar made from wood was there, it seemed rustic. RUSSIANS WERE AT THE BAR DRINKING VODKA AND NOTHING else. The room was dim.The Americans lined up at the bar and had their share. As we continued to the door of the third room their were two Chinese soldiers at the door who had war paint on. Their faces were stern.As THE Americans entered there was a stage with a Chinese band playing with a singer. The Americans were dancing and having a good time. As I looked to my left in this room I saw 2 Chinese women with bowls and chopsticks, they were eating from empty bowls. As I looked on the stage the singer stopped singing and looked at me and the crowd an said unto you I will prophesy. He said most of you will die. Speaking to the Americans. The Americans continued to dance and did not believe the Chinese were a threat. I left the room as the doors shut.The room turned to sand as Dragon claws came out of the sand and devoured The Americans in the room.

French= UN
RUSSIA and China =war

We will be in a devastating war,Time is soon
I had this dream years ago. I see it right in front of us. Russians first followed by a famine and the Chinese. I believe they will attack this country. Maybe the elegant room was the U.S., no food at the tables. But living a life of luxury. Unsure but I know that the Russians were before the Chinese. Sand maybe drought.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

will wrote: August 3rd, 2015, 6:31 pm I had a dream a couple of year ago, the time is right to share it...
Sounds very familiar to this dream, thanks for sharing:

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Sirocco wrote: August 4th, 2015, 10:40 am I live in a tiny appartment, abit by myself, still ain't got much space for food storage, as there isn't much storage space here.
You can store away a year's supply of food for 2 people below a bed mattress by using boxes and #10 cans. (Remove the bed frame) My wife and I did it early on in our marriage.

Also, I wouldn't put my trust in surviving on bushcraft. All those little critters will be dead by everyone else who has the same idea. I live in the Western states, in a true time of crisis all the dear and elk will be dead w/in a year or less.

Also, physical preps are the least of our worries, spiritual preparation should be our top priority.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Oh, wow, I had no idea how old this thread was... no wonder I didn't recognize some of the commenters. :)

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Wow. Thanks for resurrecting this thread. It sure seems relevant to today's global political climate.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

will wrote: August 3rd, 2015, 6:31 pm I had a dream a couple of year ago, the time is right to share it.
I was on a airplane with lots of Americans I was in the back of the plane, separated from most. The Americans (U.S.) were dancing and singing with no worries on what was happening in their country or the rest of the world. The plane landed by a large building. As the Americans got off the plane I saw 2 Angels at the door. The said you may go in and explore. As everyone entered the building we came to a room white and elegant with chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, the tables were nearly set . A waiter was in the room who appeared to be French. As we continued we entered the next room where A bar made from wood was there, it seemed rustic. RUSSIANS WERE AT THE BAR DRINKING VODKA AND NOTHING else. The room was dim.The Americans lined up at the bar and had their share. As we continued to the door of the third room their were two Chinese soldiers at the door who had war paint on. Their faces were stern.As THE Americans entered there was a stage with a Chinese band playing with a singer. The Americans were dancing and having a good time. As I looked to my left in this room I saw 2 Chinese women with bowls and chopsticks, they were eating from empty bowls. As I looked on the stage the singer stopped singing and looked at me and the crowd an said unto you I will prophesy. He said most of you will die. Speaking to the Americans. The Americans continued to dance and did not believe the Chinese were a threat. I left the room as the doors shut.The room turned to sand as Dragon claws came out of the sand and devoured The Americans in the room.

French= UN
RUSSIA and China =war

I have a different take on this, as may others. Please bear with me.

First room: Western Europe, Old World, Developed World, First World
I don't think the Frenchman represents the UN here. My take is that he represents Europe (excluding Russia, but including the UK), and the Old World which took on a secondary role to both the Soviet run east and the American run west after WW2 in the Cold War. The waiter is a servant, a go between, but working for someone else.

Second Room: (Eastern) Europe/post-Soviet countries, Russian sphere, Second World
The Russians at the bar initially represent that post-Soviet period in the 1990s when Russia was in chaos, but on fairly good terms with the west. That is until the Americans leave them to their own chaos and "continue" elsewhere. The Russians associate the Yeltsin presidency with his drunkenness and accommodation of America.

The rough and ready wood refers to their current dependence on primary industries in the post-Soviet period.

Third Room: PRC, Chinese sphere, Third World, developing world, East Asia
The Chinese in this dream have never given up the long game. The Russians did temporarily. However, the Chinese are happy to entertain and supply the west for a while, but under their own terms (the band). The two Chinese with empty bowls may either represent the ethnic Chinese areas of Hong Kong and Taiwan, who lost out to mainland PR China after its rise in the late 1990s and 2000s, or could alternatively represent the hollowness of the PRC's economy over the past thirty years.

American Dancers
The Americans dancing around also represents the central role that the USA plays in the global entertainment industry, both Hollywood and music. A lot of American culture promotes the good life and the dream of prosperity even when the prosperity is not there.
Will1 wrote: August 31st, 2022, 9:25 pm I had this dream years ago. I see it right in front of us. Russians first followed by a famine and the Chinese. I believe they will attack this country. Maybe the elegant room was the U.S., no food at the tables. But living a life of luxury. Unsure but I know that the Russians were before the Chinese. Sand maybe drought.
The room sounds like the world, rather than just the USA. The Russians and the Chinese are clearly in their own realms.

The dragon claws coming out of sand could represent some kind of desert conflict– central Asia, Middle East or even the western USA.

The USA is fixated on attacking the Middle East etc and has been through most of my lifetime.
Last edited by Niemand on September 1st, 2022, 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Elguapo4538
captain of 50

Post by Elguapo4538 »

Thanks for sharing! I'm reminded of how amazing God's gift of dreams is
Will1 wrote: August 31st, 2022, 9:25 pm

French= UN
RUSSIA and China =war

I had this dream years ago. I see it right in front of us. Russians first followed by a famine and the Chinese. I believe they will attack this country. Maybe the elegant room was the U.S., no food at the tables. But living a life of luxury. Unsure but I know that the Russians were before the Chinese. Sand maybe drought.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

very interesting dream, have another one and share please ..

"interesting dream "Dragon claws .. Aug 04, 2015" by will
Post by sushi_chef » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:50 pm
"
viewtopic.php?t=67760
:arrow:

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 1st, 2022, 4:43 am
will wrote: August 3rd, 2015, 6:31 pm I had a dream a couple of year ago, the time is right to share it...
Sounds very familiar to this dream, thanks for sharing:
very interesting . . in the beginning of this guys dreams, then they were all translated as being spiritual.

I think they were all political while first telling him that the political matyrs in this country will be vindicated by God then the masks and mud and birds and other were, I think, all political. But I haven't heard him in a while . He's finally admitting that they are political

Guess he is saying from this dream, what I have. . . bondage . . but I only get that from Isaiah . . . how can the DS release people who aren't in bondage? therefore . . . . we must be in bondage when he comes? which is right around the corner

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

oh yeah a couple of his dreams were regarding the gathering into the center of the USA

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EvanLM wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 7:27 pm oh yeah a couple of his dreams were regarding the gathering into the center of the USA
Perhaps OKC is the center, including all states and land in the various territories.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

whats OKC . . not even going on a chase to figure this riddle out . . please, just tell me

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

EvanLM wrote: September 4th, 2022, 7:08 am whats OKC . . not even going on a chase to figure this riddle out . . please, just tell me
Oklahoma City

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Rev 9:12 One woe is past ; behold there come two woes hereafter.
Rev 9:15. . . prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
Rev 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand; and I hear the number of them.

Rev 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed ---war
Rev 9:19 For their power is in their mouth and in their tails: for their tails like unot serpents, and had heads and with them they do hurt.-----vaccines

probably will hit after the elections - 2 months

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Chip wrote: September 4th, 2022, 7:11 am
EvanLM wrote: September 4th, 2022, 7:08 am whats OKC . . not even going on a chase to figure this riddle out . . please, just tell me
Oklahoma City
k . . . this preacher lives in Kentucky but sees clouds and good people moving towards the center of continent

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The city with an airport named after a famous goat roper with the initials pronounced phonetically as Whiskey Romeo. :lol:

Will1
captain of 10

Post by Will1 »

Again a dream which I had several years ago. Refreshed.

AgeOfAquarius
captain of 50

Post by AgeOfAquarius »

Intriguing dream!!