What is your opinion about the war in Ukraine?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What is your opinion about the war in Ukraine?

Post by Luke »

Sarah wrote: August 31st, 2022, 3:54 pm
madvin wrote: August 31st, 2022, 3:30 pm
Sarah wrote: August 31st, 2022, 2:38 pm
madvin wrote: August 31st, 2022, 2:29 pm I think the banksters do control armies. That's the first thing they do to gain control of countries: control the money.
But what is stopping the leaders of armies from blowing them up? That's why Russia and China have been storing food and gold and other resources, because they are in charge when all the banks fail.
It depends on what you mean by banksters. I am talking about the Rothschilds and others who don't care about bank failures because their loss of wealth will not devastate them. They are in control. they are the ones who buy up armies and control the nations and their economies.
Yes, that's the narrative we hear. I would venture to say that the Rothschild's have less control of armies and navies then they, or anyone thinks they have.
I highly doubt it.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Luke wrote: August 31st, 2022, 4:04 pm

But what is stopping the leaders of armies from blowing them up? That's why Russia and China have been storing food and gold and other resources, because they are in charge when all the banks fail.
It depends on what you mean by banksters. I am talking about the Rothschilds and others who don't care about bank failures because their loss of wealth will not devastate them. They are in control. they are the ones who buy up armies and control the nations and their economies.
Yes, that's the narrative we hear. I would venture to say that the Rothschild's have less control of armies and navies then they, or anyone thinks they have.
I highly doubt it.
What makes you think they control an army?

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

madvin wrote: August 31st, 2022, 2:29 pm I think the banksters do control armies. That's the first thing they do to gain control of countries: control the money.
Well, I know the Rothschilds would have us think they aren't. But they aren't the only family involved, and there's royalty to consider too. Satan has control of their hearts and minds. it used to be homosexuality they used to blackmail, but now it's got to be more perverted to work. Now it's child sacrifice.

I think there is a higher power than the Chinese Communists and the Russian Communists, satanic usery. Who lends nations the money that they need for their exploits? All nations borrow money for their wars, their military, etc. Whoever lends, wields a power over them that they cannot escape.

America has been infiltrated for a long time. Look at the Federal Reserve, for example. Who in their right mind would have allowed such an organization to be established except foreign agents and those tempted by money and power? I don't think these things can be rooted out now. The only thing to look for is the safety of Zion. It will come none too soon.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

madvin wrote: August 31st, 2022, 6:32 pm

Well, I know the Rothschilds would have us think they aren't. But they aren't the only family involved, and there's royalty to consider too. Satan has control of their hearts and minds. it used to be homosexuality they used to blackmail, but now it's got to be more perverted to work. Now it's child sacrifice.

I think there is a higher power than the Chinese Communists and the Russian Communists, satanic usery. Who lends nations the money that they need for their exploits? All nations borrow money for their wars, their military, etc. Whoever lends, wields a power over them that they cannot escape.

America has been infiltrated for a long time. Look at the Federal Reserve, for example. Who in their right mind would have allowed such an organization to be established except foreign agents and those tempted by money and power? I don't think these things can be rooted out now. The only thing to look for is the safety of Zion. It will come none too soon.
I agree with a lot of what you say, just not necessarily that the Satanic cult/Masons in the West have more power to wield than the leaders of Communists nations. Indeed, they have been using each other to gain or maintain power, and they have been working together on the final plan to take over the world in whatever visions they have for the future. I think Putin and Xi have made those in these Satanic groups feel safe by entering into the same satanic agreements with them. The Western elites think they will still be a part of this "communist" NWO and have power with these Eastern heavy weights, because it seems obvious that many of them know the plan to have Russia and China take over, but Putin and Xi have no problem throwing people under the bus after they've used them.
Last edited by Sarah on August 31st, 2022, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

NeveR wrote: August 31st, 2022, 10:16 am
tribrac wrote: August 31st, 2022, 8:43 am
I predict a quiet fall, after elections the rhetoric and the war could increase.
TLDR
Not sure what you read in my post to trip you off onto a rant.

The war is Russia vs NATO, it doesn't matter if they both take orders from the WEF or not.

NATO is primarily funded and supplied by the US.

US policy more closely follows the opinion polls and gravitates towards center in the months leading up to elections.

January/February following an election are when extreme or unpopular policies are more likely to be enacted because it is the furthest time to the next election.

If elections in the US were meaningless why do the Dems try so hard to get elected?

There's my thinking, sorry I got you going.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

https://dossier.substack.com/p/black-ho ... -american?
With tens of billions of dollars aid money allocated to Ukraine, and untold billions in military equipment shipped across the border, when U.S. arms and aid enter Ukraine, it enters into a black hole. Given the notorious corruption in Kiev, perhaps that’s all by design.

Where do all of the weapons and aid end up, exactly? Nobody knows, not even the inspector general who is supposed to be America’s watchdog on this effort.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

tribrac wrote: August 31st, 2022, 8:36 pm
NeveR wrote: August 31st, 2022, 10:16 am
tribrac wrote: August 31st, 2022, 8:43 am
I predict a quiet fall, after elections the rhetoric and the war could increase.
TLDR
Not sure what you read in my post to trip you off onto a rant.

The war is Russia vs NATO, it doesn't matter if they both take orders from the WEF or not.

NATO is primarily funded and supplied by the US.

US policy more closely follows the opinion polls and gravitates towards center in the months leading up to elections.

January/February following an election are when extreme or unpopular policies are more likely to be enacted because it is the furthest time to the next election.

If elections in the US were meaningless why do the Dems try so hard to get elected?

There's my thinking, sorry I got you going.
Pity you didn't read it, you might have realized it was not just a rant.

Look, if both sides in the war are controlled by the same people for the same ends I think that's kinda important don't you?

It means the war is not a war, it's a performance; a puppet show there to distract us from actual realities.

The "rant" you didn't bother to read is a detailed list of the realities they are planning. All documented. You probably should take that seriously, because the Gads sure do.

Election campaigns are also performances. They want to make you think your vote counts. But we have hard evidence that's just not true. They blatantly rigged the Dem primaries. They blatantly rigged the 2000 election. They blatantly rigged the 2020 election. They probably rig every election they know won't go their way.

And anyhow, both "sides" are pro-GR so, it makes little difference to us.

There is no politician who will save us from what's coming. We need to save ourselves or go under.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

tribrac wrote: August 31st, 2022, 8:43 am The first media narratives made it seem like this would be over quickly once Biden's Billions made their way to Ukraine.

Now the billions are missing and it looks like another long drawn out conflict which favors Russia but NATO, especially USA, dislikes.

“Where did those billions go?” Just like the Clinton Foundation or the Dee Dee Coridini Fund…

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Sarah wrote: August 31st, 2022, 7:51 pm

I agree with a lot of what you say, just not necessarily that the Satanic cult/Masons in the West have more power to wield than the leaders of Communists nations. Indeed, they have been using each other to gain or maintain power, and they have been working together on the final plan to take over the world in whatever visions they have for the future. I think Putin and Xi have made those in these Satanic groups feel safe by entering into the same satanic agreements with them. The Western elites think they will still be a part of this "communist" NWO and have power with these Eastern heavy weights, because it seems obvious that many of them know the plan to have Russia and China take over, but Putin and Xi have no problem throwing people under the bus after they've used them.
In my opinion, those that control the money do not indulge themselves in these perversions. They are the authors of it, but they use it as a means of control, not entertainment. These people plan to use Russia and China together to wipe out America to bring in their own world order. They use communism to divide and conquor.

KingdomOfGoodHope
captain of 10

Post by KingdomOfGoodHope »

For information on foreign affairs, I sometimes find Chronicles Magazine to have good insights. The chief writer on these questions is Srdja Trifkovic, who was once a Serbian Ambassador, and is now an American citizen. He has some good insights on the Russia - Ukraine war.

https://chroniclesmagazine.org/recent-f ... perdition/

https://chroniclesmagazine.org/web/time ... n-ukraine/

https://chroniclesmagazine.org/web/puti ... lculation/

I agree with the author that Putin made a serious error in attacking Ukraine. Apparently, he thought that the war would be over in a few days. At the same time, the West is making a huge error in self destructing in an attempt to fatally "weaken" Russia.

https://chroniclesmagazine.org/web/the- ... scenarios/

The winners of the Russia - Ukraine war , are the Chinese , who now have a de facto alliance with Russia , and the money lenders and war profiteers.

One thing is clear, as noted by Tucker Carlson and others. The sanctions on Russia are "back-firing" and hurting Europe far more than Russia. Maybe this is an intended side effect.

KingdomOfGoodHope
captain of 10

Post by KingdomOfGoodHope »

Putin's regime is lamentable, but the idea that the Zelensky government are freedom fighters is a sick joke. They brutally rip off their own people. They have had multiple coups against oppositon leaders, and amongst the most corrupt governments in Europe, after Russia and Belarus. They have jailed many opposition figures. They are talking about legalizing drugs , prostitution and gambling to further exploit the hapless Ukrainian peasants. I knew a couple who served a senior mission in Ukraine. The poverty was horribly tragic.

The best sollution to the Russia - Ukraine war would be to have a return to the pre - war boundaries. However, Russian speakers in eastern Ukraine could continue to use their language and have a considerable degree of autonomy. Russia would agree to recognize Ukraine's independence, and Ukraine would have a law blocking NATO membership. With improved leadership, Ukraine could become a bridge , and a buffer , between Europe and Russia. Security would be greatly improved if this were the case.

If the West really wanted to help Ukraine, it would by-pass the current government, and give massive defensive weapons to the Ukrainian people directly, so that they were capable of waging a guerilla insurgency , like the Afghans did to the Soviets in the 1980s. Ukraine is very unlikely to win a conventional war. They are vastly outnumbered, out - landed , and out - moneyed and out-gunned in the factors that lead to success in a conventional war. However, if they waged a guerilla war , Russia would have a hard time holding the territory - if not impossible - even if they were able to have short term military victories. Doubtless, arming the civilians and undermining the Deep State , would have no value to our ruling parasites.

Just leave it to John McCain and Lyndsey Graham , telling Ukraine to do a suicidal "offensive" in 2016! The Deep State could care less about helping the Ukrainian people, and are using the war as a pre-text to loot tax-payers even further. $60 billion in "aid" to "Ukraine". I just wonder whose pockets are being lined. Hunter Biden, anyone?

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

madvin wrote: September 1st, 2022, 11:13 am
Sarah wrote: August 31st, 2022, 7:51 pm

In my opinion, those that control the money do not indulge themselves in these perversions. They are the authors of it, but they use it as a means of control, not entertainment. These people plan to use Russia and China together to wipe out America to bring in their own world order. They use communism to divide and conquor.
There are lots of people who control the money, and sure, just because I might lump all Western Gads with Satanic secret combinations doesn't mean I think they are all engaging in child sacrifice and all the rumored horrors that are out there. I think they're simply making agreements, and I think they use Masonry as the tool to know who's in and who's out. For example, I posted a video that showed the Pope giving Putin a special handshake. But I don't think Putin or Xi sees these guys as threats when they have their own power complex within their own countries to protect them. If anything the westerners are being careful not to upset the Russians and Chinese, or they'll be mysteriously taken out.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Well the money changers in charge for real, are not from any country. They are Jews. Not practicing Jews, but Zionist Jews. What I believe you are talking about are the "levels" under the money changers.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

madvin wrote: September 1st, 2022, 6:43 pm Well the money changers in charge for real, are not from any country. They are Jews. Not practicing Jews, but Zionist Jews. What I believe you are talking about are the "levels" under the money changers.
I don't see these so called money changers as any more powerful than the Vatican or central banks. The Cardston vision talks about the power in the West being the Great Apostasy, so you can make a case that Jews are part of this group, but the head of the snake in the West I believe is the Vatican/Jesuits/Masons, that have spun their influence in every aspect of life in the western world. They are working with the Communists and the bankers, to bring in a complete counter reformation you might say, to bring everyone over to a one world religion that worships Satan. While paid agents and players from these communist/former communists nations are in charge of infiltrating and manipulating our government, financial and media institutions to cause the Western world to collapse, the Jesuits are infiltrating the churches and bringing in new age types of worship. My guess is that they believe they can remain the spiritual guides/rulers in this NWO that will be kept in check by Russia and China. But both groups need to trick the Christians and Jews with a Messiah, and they need a pretend "New Jerusalem," which needs to be in Jerusalem. So this why you see this long term plan to create "Zion" or the state of Israel in the midst of the Muslims, yet they also need to someday have a war to take it over from both Jew and Muslim. So you need this Zion narrative that pins the evil machinations on the Jews, to justify taking them out. I think it's a made up narrative for the most part besides elevating Jews into power to give this appearance that they are in charge.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Actually now that I think about it, maybe they aren't planning on a fake Christian or Jewish Messiah, but a Muslim one and we know who that could possibly be. But ultimately we know how the story ends.

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

Zelenski is liking all the American money he is receiving. Wondering how much of that money is going into the pockets of Biden and his supporters.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Qlitewski wrote: August 31st, 2022, 7:24 am What is your opinion about the war in Ukraine? Which side do you support? Or maybe you don't support any?
Zionist power play to restore the true birthplace of those who call themselves Jews but are not.

Sir H

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Sarah wrote: September 1st, 2022, 7:37 pm
madvin wrote: September 1st, 2022, 6:43 pm Well the money changers in charge for real, are not from any country. They are Jews. Not practicing Jews, but Zionist Jews. What I believe you are talking about are the "levels" under the money changers.
I don't see these so called money changers as any more powerful than the Vatican or central banks. The Cardston vision talks about the power in the West being the Great Apostasy, so you can make a case that Jews are part of this group, but the head of the snake in the West I believe is the Vatican/Jesuits/Masons, that have spun their influence in every aspect of life in the western world. They are working with the Communists and the bankers, to bring in a complete counter reformation you might say, to bring everyone over to a one world religion that worships Satan. While paid agents and players from these communist/former communists nations are in charge of infiltrating and manipulating our government, financial and media institutions to cause the Western world to collapse, the Jesuits are infiltrating the churches and bringing in new age types of worship. My guess is that they believe they can remain the spiritual guides/rulers in this NWO that will be kept in check by Russia and China. But both groups need to trick the Christians and Jews with a Messiah, and they need a pretend "New Jerusalem," which needs to be in Jerusalem. So this why you see this long term plan to create "Zion" or the state of Israel in the midst of the Muslims, yet they also need to someday have a war to take it over from both Jew and Muslim. So you need this Zion narrative that pins the evil machinations on the Jews, to justify taking them out. I think it's a made up narrative for the most part besides elevating Jews into power to give this appearance that they are in charge.
All that is true. But this is how I see it. There are no global factions, no struggles for power at the top. Those struggles are a diversion. There is no east or west when it comes to the true power grabblers. They don't care a whit about that. They use these factions, much like the left/right paradigm is being used by the power elite here, to divide and conquer.