What is your opinion about the war in Ukraine?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Qlitewski
captain of 10

Post by Qlitewski »

What is your opinion about the war in Ukraine? Which side do you support? Or maybe you don't support any?

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What is your opinion about the war in Ukraine?

Post by BroJones »

Qlitewski wrote: August 31st, 2022, 7:24 am What is your opinion about the war in Ukraine? Which side do you support? Or maybe you don't support any?
Interesting questions.
Certainly the mainstream-propaganda machine promotes the narrative that Zelenskyy/Ukraine will win the war, as seen in their latest push. Z said he would re-take even Crimea. I don't think so, and I think Russia is winning overall.

Which side do you support? Or maybe you don't support any?
It is NATO/the West vs. Russia. I think, the whore-Babylon vs. the scarlet Beast, and as the Book of Revelation says, this is the wicked fighting the wicked. And this skirmish is just the beginning of this long-prophesied conflict, culminating in Rev. 17-18 (hint, the whore-Babylon is weakened and does not win).

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

The war - such as it is - is a continuation of the Great Reset/New Normal by other means.

Both sides are the same side, working to the same end.

Both narratives carefully balanced to create an immersive binary for us to get involved in.

What are they actually fighting about? Nothing real. They're just globalist puppets playing their parts and creating the "war" they need as an excuse for inflation, shortages, destroyed western economies etc.

It's the war Orwell predicted in 1984

Don't bother taking a side. That's what they want. They don't care which side you take so long as you take one.

See through the BS to the bigger picture. Prepare people around you. Do your best to Red Pill them so they can resist what's coming

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

The first media narratives made it seem like this would be over quickly once Biden's Billions made their way to Ukraine.

Now the billions are missing and it looks like another long drawn out conflict which favors Russia but NATO, especially USA, dislikes.

I predict a quiet fall, after elections the rhetoric and the war could increase.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

Putin is the smartest of the leaders in the conflict. He knows the West is on it's death bed, weakened by wokeism, the climate change agenda, and insane deficits. He's just bleeding the West dry.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

It’s crap. A waste of money. The only thing anybody should be supporting if they love Ukraine or the people there is peace proposals. Anything else will just beget more bloodshed and death. Just round 2 of the war on terror. Now I guess the war on terror is the war on Putin. The military industrial technocrat complex runs everything. Biden is a puppet being controlled with a hand so far up his behind I’m surprised he can actually walk straight.
Last edited by Lexew1899 on August 31st, 2022, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

None of our business.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

tribrac wrote: August 31st, 2022, 8:43 am The first media narratives made it seem like this would be over quickly once Biden's Billions made their way to Ukraine.

Now the billions are missing and it looks like another long drawn out conflict which favors Russia but NATO, especially USA, dislikes.

I predict a quiet fall, after elections the rhetoric and the war could increase.
You're thinking in pre-Great Reset, pre-2020 terms. And you are way too US-centric. The US govt is just another globalist puppet in this New Normal. We do what the WEF & WHO and the shadowy Gads tell us to do.

Russia is also a globalist puppet. And Ukraine. And Europe. And China. All following the same anti-human script, which is -

Fake or deliberately created energy shortages and price hikes

Fake or deliberately created food shortages

Elimination of natural food and small scale farming & forcing people to rely on processed food & "eat ze bugs"

CBDCs and the phasing in of a cashless society as the start of a social credit system as used in China

Forever fake pandemics and normalization of constant doses of toxic "vaccines"

Depopulation (the ultimate goal).

The "war" is just another way of easing us into this scenario. And is also a great distraction. As are the fake elections, celebrity blah blah, alleged school shootings and all the rest of the stupid made up crap they call the "news cycle".

None of the old stuff we used to think matters is relevant any more. The GOP/Dem BS doesn't matter, because they all support the above agenda.

The only thing we need to focus on is this horrifying anti-human GR rollout. Forget everything else. It's fake. It's phony, just there to make you think life is going on as normal when, if you just look up and look at the events unfolding you can see nothing is like it used to be pre-2020.

We are on the edge of a true nightmare of total social control and brainwashing beyond belief , and our kids may be forced to live in it if we don't all wake up and start resisting.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Babylon wants Ukraine after NWO, so does Russia. China (Assyria) wants both sides weakened. All want US to disappear politically. Where did all the $$$$ go? Why did Ukraine get a photogenic movie star for leader just before the war? Why did Klaus and co. push Putin? Why was Putin anxious to get a foothold before great reset?

I take the side of the poor innocent pawns on both sides, dying for nothing? But if Russia is truly pushing back on Babylon (vs. only NATO), I'm for Russia! But waiting for the other shoe to drop (China/Assyria/Anti-Christ).

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

The American taxpayer is Benedict...

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Qlitewski wrote: August 31st, 2022, 7:24 am What is your opinion about the war in Ukraine? Which side do you support? Or maybe you don't support any?
Ukraine got what was coming to them.
You poke a bear long enough it will eventually strike back.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I think the shadow controllers of the west used the Ukraine to enrich themselves under the auspice of "aid" and as a provocation against Russia, to elicit a military response from them which would open the door to war and expanding NATO and sowing more upheaval. The Baltic states should not be getting involved in NATO. They think it will provide protection from Russia, but it will just throw them under Western control, which will be worse. Mass delusion rules the day, though, so what will be worse for them is actually favorable in their minds. I think Putin is against the western shadow controllers. Europe is insane for cutting off Russian gas. They are hurting themselves 100x more than they are hurting Russia.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Chip wrote: August 31st, 2022, 10:57 am I think the shadow controllers of the west used the Ukraine to enrich themselves under the auspice of "aid" and as a provocation against Russia, to elicit a military response from them which would open the door to war and expanding NATO and sowing more upheaval. The Baltic states should not be getting involved in NATO. They think it will provide protection from Russia, but it will just throw them under Western control, which will be worse. Mass delusion rules the day, though, so what will be worse for them is actually favorable in their minds. I think Putin is against the western shadow controllers. Europe is insane for cutting off Russian gas. They are hurting themselves 100x more than they are hurting Russia.
Logically it doesn't make sense that these shadow controllers have the end goal of fighting Russia and winning, strengthening NATO, while at the same time shooting themselves in the foot by restricting Russian oil. If they really were trying to take over Europe and Russia, we'd see more long term thought into how they could win this battle over Ukraine and prosper. But what do we see instead? Russia and China making the long term plans for the last century, all with the strategy of defeating Western power, tricking them with their liberalization in order to weaken the west, sucking it dry of it's strength so they could be strengthened.

So who really are these "shadow controllers?" They are those in power like Putin and Xi, with all their friends and bribed workers, who are authoritarian or communist sympathizers who pretend to be hawkish against them, who really are doing the bidding of these men if they are promised wealth and power. Everyone people label as "globalists" or "deep state," or whatever else, are knowingly or unknowingly serving the Beast, which is political might gaining dominance and control over everything the whore represents - degenerate religion, money, and degraded freedom to do what you want.
Last edited by Sarah on August 31st, 2022, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krusty
captain of 50

Post by Krusty »

My opinion? The United States wants to waste its strength and means warring in foreign lands. When Russia, provoked by the West, seeks to bring Ukraine back under its fold, we're told they are the epitome of evil. I don't believe any country is innocent in this situation, but the double standard is beyond the pale.

Anyone that believes that Russia has a 3rd world, laughable military is in for a rude awakening. It is my opinion that the "Head that was in the midst" in 2 Esdras 11 (Apocrypha) is Russia.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Propaganda

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

It's the woke Left promoting it. Bingo.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

This is an excuse for the Deep State to launder more corrupt money for the military-industrial complex. It is also making it easier to collapse the European economy and usher in the Great Reset. Putin played right into their hands and Russia’s economy will be destroyed as well because of the stalemate developing. Everone except the international bankers will suffer. Give me the tin hat, but that is what I see developing. People all over the world will be more and more drawn into a One World Government benefitting the billionaire class.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Christianlee wrote: August 31st, 2022, 1:44 pm This is an excuse for the Deep State to launder more corrupt money for the military-industrial complex. It is also making it easier to collapse the European economy and usher in the Great Reset. Putin played right into their hands and Russia’s economy will be destroyed as well because of the stalemate developing. Everone except the international bankers will suffer. Give me the tin hat, but that is what I see developing. People all over the world will be more and more drawn into a One World Government benefitting the billionaire class.
I don't know if he played into it or if he was in on it from the beginning. It's all a sideshow. The real show is Satan vs humanity. Are we going to get by or keep being dependent on them? And so I think looking into this a lot is kind of a waste of time. I also have doubts that Biden or Putin or any of them are on the side of humanity.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Christianlee wrote: August 31st, 2022, 1:44 pm This is an excuse for the Deep State to launder more corrupt money for the military-industrial complex. It is also making it easier to collapse the European economy and usher in the Great Reset. Putin played right into their hands and Russia’s economy will be destroyed as well because of the stalemate developing. Everone except the international bankers will suffer. Give me the tin hat, but that is what I see developing. People all over the world will be more and more drawn into a One World Government benefitting the billionaire class.
You need a police state to institute any kind of government, one world or otherwise. The bankers don't control armies and navies and police forces. If the bankers hope for any power in the future, their wealth must be protected, and so they must make deals with those that can control people by force if they're hoping to survive and take part in the "ruling."

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

I think the banksters do control armies. That's the first thing they do to gain control of countries: control the money.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

madvin wrote: August 31st, 2022, 2:29 pm I think the banksters do control armies. That's the first thing they do to gain control of countries: control the money.
But what is stopping the leaders of armies from blowing them up? That's why Russia and China have been storing food and gold and other resources, because they are in charge when all the banks fail.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Jules wrote: August 31st, 2022, 1:42 pm It's the woke Left promoting it. Bingo.
This is decades long strategy, to make the right think that if the left supports it it's wrong, and the left to think that if the right supports it it's wrong. Both sides are controlled and manipulated with lies, the goal being to form division and hate between us all so we will trust no one and not be united to hold up our country. The right has been fed lie after lie about who the good guys are bad guys are. Trump and Putin are not good guys, which is what we've heard for the last two decades, that anyone who opposes "woke-ism" and illegal immigration is a good guy. They planned it that way to manipulate conservatives, while feeding liberals with what they desire to hear. The biggest threat to conservatives and Christians are fake, opportunistic conservatives and Christians working for authoritarians.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Lexew1899 wrote: August 31st, 2022, 10:05 am It’s crap. A waste of money. The only thing anybody should be supporting if they love Ukraine or the people there is peace proposals. Anything else will just beget more bloodshed and death. Just round 2 of the war on terror. Now I guess the war on terror is the war on Putin. The military industrial technocrat complex runs everything. Biden is a puppet being controlled with a hand so far up his behind I’m surprised he can actually walk straight.
Even worse than that, they're using it to deplete the US military of its arms & supplies. All that money and weaponry disappear into a big black hole. I'm sure Ukraine gets some of it, and Zelensky gets his cut, and the rest... who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if the WEF were the ultimate beneficiary to fund and equip the army they're building. Meanwhile we will be left defenseless. Maybe they'll ask the citizens to donate their guns to re-equip the army.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Sarah wrote: August 31st, 2022, 2:38 pm
madvin wrote: August 31st, 2022, 2:29 pm I think the banksters do control armies. That's the first thing they do to gain control of countries: control the money.
But what is stopping the leaders of armies from blowing them up? That's why Russia and China have been storing food and gold and other resources, because they are in charge when all the banks fail.
It depends on what you mean by banksters. I am talking about the Rothschilds and others who don't care about bank failures because their loss of wealth will not devastate them. They are in control. they are the ones who buy up armies and control the nations and their economies.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

madvin wrote: August 31st, 2022, 3:30 pm
Sarah wrote: August 31st, 2022, 2:38 pm
It depends on what you mean by banksters. I am talking about the Rothschilds and others who don't care about bank failures because their loss of wealth will not devastate them. They are in control. they are the ones who buy up armies and control the nations and their economies.
Yes, that's the narrative we hear. I would venture to say that the Rothschild's have less control of armies and navies then they, or anyone thinks they have.