Holy Land in France?

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.
gradles21
captain of 1,000

Holy Land in France?

Post by gradles21 »

So I have this weird obsession with old architecture which led me to this guy Howdi Mickoski, in one of his videos he started talking about how he believes the holy land to actually be located in what is now southern France. Wondering if anyone here has heard of this theory that the events of the New Testament and all of the people were from present day France?
Looks like he isn't alone with this theory, here is a Russian research talking about the same thing. https://stolenhistory.net/threads/franc ... rael.5559/
Who knows if it's true or not but it has been fun to speculate.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Holy Land in France?

Post by Luke »

France? Holy?

Nah.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Southern France is almost certainly one of the first parts of western Europe to have been visited by Christian missionaries.

Baurak Ale
Nauvoo Legion Captain

Post by Baurak Ale »

Familysearch has my wife’s ancestry going back through Christ by way of a daughter who it says was born in Jerusalem and died in France…. She rubs her superior pedigree in my face now all the time. Thanks Familysearch.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

At 3 minutes in Jesus crosses the Mediterranean. :P

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

It blows my mind that Paris and London are less than 300 miles apart.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

nightlight wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 11:16 pm It blows my mind that Paris and London are less than 300 miles apart.
It's in-Seine.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Southern France is where Joseph of Arimathea's sabotaged boat landed with many, along with Mother Mary. From there, the trek went on up France, then over into England. One very well researched book reveals that the "group" had to flee Jerusalem and that England was the birthplace of Christianity (referred to as "the Way" by Joseph of Arimathea, Jesus's rich uncle), not Rome. Quotes from ancient texts even confirm that Rome admitted it in the past.

See the PB book- 'The Drama of the Lost Disciples' by George F. Jowett 1961/16th USA edition Nov. 2009 (my used copy). My used copy cost $32.99 + $4.95 shipping from ABE Books online. 260pp. & not a simple book you just breeze thru.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The Michael line crossing Europe. It starts at Skellig Michael off Ireland, and has two points in France... Mont St. Michel (in Brittany, matching its Cornish cousin across the water) and running to the Holy Land. Some people extend it up to Iceland.

It is linked with the Archangel Michael and some people say that it has something to do with the Apocalypse as Michael will strike down Satan.

https://youtu.be/Wxg6KxzViNI

IMHO Satan's current realm seems to be in the Alps - especially Switzerland, which is where much of the world's money is tied up, and the WEF and Red Cross are based along with various pharmaceutical companies. This may also extend into Austria. Both beautiful places but bad things have come out of them.

Other obvious centres of evil, to my mind, would include London, Paris, Berlin, New York Washington DC, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Moscow, Dubai and probably some others I haven't thought of.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

gradles21 wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 3:58 pm So I have this weird obsession with old architecture which led me to this guy Howdi Mickoski, in one of his videos he started talking about how he believes the holy land to actually be located in what is now southern France. Wondering if anyone here has heard of this theory that the events of the New Testament and all of the people were from present day France?
Looks like he isn't alone with this theory, here is a Russian research talking about the same thing. https://stolenhistory.net/threads/franc ... rael.5559/
Interesting, haven't heard this. But they made a mess of our land and people and history and our entire reality in the last world reset, so the idea of the holy land being somewhere else makes sense to me.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

gradles21 wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 3:58 pm So I have this weird obsession with old architecture which led me to this guy Howdi Mickoski, in one of his videos he started talking about how he believes the holy land to actually be located in what is now southern France. Wondering if anyone here has heard of this theory that the events of the New Testament and all of the people were from present day France?
This is an old book, but the little I've been able to read and understand of it is interesting

https://www.amazon.com/History-Fiction- ... s9dHJ1ZQ==

It claims Jesus was some Italian pope I believe. It actually also mirrors some conclusions I necessarily came to to make sense of history as I learned it (gut feel) but uses facts.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Holy Land in France?

Post by Elizabeth »

Darren has extensive knowledge and posted on these subjects in past threads.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Holy Land in France?

Post by Elizabeth »

Darren has extensive knowledge and posted on these subjects in past threads.
Looks like he isn't alone with this theory, here is a Russian research: https://stolenhistory.net/threads/franc ... rael.5559/