Why is Bednar wearing an ankle monitoring bracelet?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Why is Bednar wearing an ankle monitoring bracelet?

Post by Niemand »

TheDuke wrote: August 11th, 2022, 6:40 pm Note it is on his "left" leg............ is that like an earring in the left ear? Not sure what that means either but it must mean something to someone.
I've heard of the Left Hand Path but not the Left Foot Path.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

gradles21 wrote: August 12th, 2022, 7:18 am Yeah I agree, I think the bulk of exercise for both men and women should be some form of resistance training. My MP knew him really well, said he runs 10 miles a day.
That's actually quite impressive.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

marc wrote: August 12th, 2022, 7:50 am
gradles21 wrote: August 12th, 2022, 7:18 am Yeah I agree, I think the bulk of exercise for both men and women should be some form of resistance training. My MP knew him really well, said he runs 10 miles a day.
Lots of time on his hands I guess.

I wonder how many miles Jesus and his Apostles ran everyday?

In sandals.

Or barefoot.

That would be even more impressive.

Sir H

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Atrasado wrote: August 12th, 2022, 12:43 am I walked by Elder Bednar outside while not wearing a mask about two years ago. If glares could kill, I would have been dead a couple of times right then. I don't know if I've ever felt so much anger from one person before.
I have also faced down Bednar's glare at very short range. It is intense, for sure. He does not possess a kindly soul. I also don't think he's ever read D&C 121.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

HVDC wrote: August 12th, 2022, 8:10 am

In sandals.

Or barefoot.

Sir H
Now I’m going to fall asleep wondering if Jesus ever exercised instead of just exorcise.

I kind of wonder if maybe He thinks it falls into the category of being idle (ie spinning your wheels but producing no actual work)

I have a neighbor who is retired and is a cyclist but I swear that bicycle is his wheelchair since he never actually does any work apart from being on it. Lets his wife do all the yard work and the housework and the cooking.

WWJD

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Pazooka wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 10:31 pm

In sandals.

Or barefoot.

Sir H
Now I’m going to fall asleep wondering if Jesus ever exercised instead of just exorcise.

I kind of wonder if maybe He thinks it falls into the category of being idle (ie spinning your wheels but producing no actual work)

I have a neighbor who is retired and is a cyclist but I swear that bicycle is his wheelchair since he never actually does any work apart from being on it. Lets his wife do all the yard work and the housework and the cooking.

WWJD
I get the impression from the Gospels that Jesus walked considerable distances on a regular basis.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Niemand wrote: August 24th, 2022, 4:45 am
Pazooka wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 10:31 pm

In sandals.

Or barefoot.

Sir H

WWJD
I get the impression from the Gospels that Jesus walked considerable distances on a regular basis.
Yeah, he walked in order to get places he needed to go. Did he walk just to stay “toned”?

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Atrasado wrote: August 12th, 2022, 12:43 am I walked by Elder Bednar outside while not wearing a mask about two years ago. If glares could kill, I would have been dead a couple of times right then. I don't know if I've ever felt so much anger from one person before.
there's a photo out there that has RMN without his painted on smile. It was rage. I tried to upload it here, but I couldn't get it on the right format. kinda sad . love goes to hate in a millisecond.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Subcomandante wrote: August 11th, 2022, 2:04 pm Does it matter? If so, how?
You don't believe it would be a big deal to learn one of the leaders who purports to be basically "perfect" enough to talk with Jesus face-to-face, and "leads" millions around the world, might be doing something shady? :?:

Somebody ought to convince Bednar's personal accountant to come forward about that $600 Australian brothel receipt he's holding onto, from "The Pickle Tour". Church members should know that information about one of their leaders, too.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Jules wrote: August 24th, 2022, 3:28 pm
Somebody ought to convince Bednar's personal accountant to come forward about that $600 Australian brothel receipt he's holding onto, from "The Pickle Tour". Church members should know that information about one of their leaders, too.
Whaaaat???

Mindfields
captain of 1,000

Post by Mindfields »

Bednar's a tool.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Jules wrote: August 24th, 2022, 3:28 pm Somebody ought to convince Bednar's personal accountant to come forward about that $600 Australian brothel receipt he's holding onto, from "The Pickle Tour". Church members should know that information about one of their leaders, too.
Yes, do tell.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Subcomandante wrote: August 11th, 2022, 2:04 pm Does it matter? If so, how?
You don't believe it would be a big deal to learn one of the leaders who purports to be basically "perfect" enough to talk with Jesus face-to-face, and "leads" millions around the world, might be doing something shady? :?:

Huh? Pickle tour?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

FrankOne wrote: August 24th, 2022, 1:05 pm
there's a photo out there that has RMN without his painted on smile. It was rage. I tried to upload it here, but I couldn't get it on the right format. kinda sad . love goes to hate in a millisecond.
If you save it to your computer as a jpg, you can upload it if it is less than 2 mb. Then you have to click "place inline" for it to show up.

If you have a url for it, you can click the little picture icon in the advanced reply, then paste the url - and click preview to see if it worked.

My experience, anyway.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I never knew people actually wore Fitbits on their ankles - but if he thought it looked effeminate, like the poster here thought, I can see him doing that.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I don't recall a whole lot about this (f it's even the thing I'm remembering), but there was a plausible explanation that had nothing to do with prostitutes. Don't remember the particulars, sorry.
Pazooka wrote: August 24th, 2022, 3:31 pm
Whaaaat???

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Silver Pie wrote: August 24th, 2022, 6:10 pm I don't recall a whole lot about this (f it's even the thing I'm remembering), but there was a plausible explanation that had nothing to do with prostitutes. Don't remember the particulars, sorry.
Temple whores?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Mindfields wrote: August 24th, 2022, 3:35 pm Bednar's a tool.
Has anyone else felt that Bednar has been set up to be a future president a while back? I say this because he became a GA at quite a young age, and so he will probably have the long service tenure thing at some point needed to get the job.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Jules wrote: August 24th, 2022, 7:10 pm
Silver Pie wrote: August 24th, 2022, 6:10 pm I don't recall a whole lot about this (f it's even the thing I'm remembering), but there was a plausible explanation that had nothing to do with prostitutes. Don't remember the particulars, sorry.
Temple whores?
😂

What I heard was something along the lines of the place also being a place to eat - something benign like that. But, then, I'm not completely sure I'm remembering the same incident you were talking about in the op.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Silver Pie wrote: August 26th, 2022, 9:14 pm also being a place to eat
So avoid the appearance of evil out, we can eat $600 dinner at brothels cool now?
Attachments
WeakDapperAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif
WeakDapperAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif (1.15 MiB) Viewed 511 times

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Jules wrote: August 26th, 2022, 10:00 pm So avoid the appearance of evil out, we can eat $600 dinner at brothels cool now?
[I put a crying with laughter emoji from sherve.net and it will only say: "image" - weird. Doing that usually puts an image here.
-> -> -> Image
Here's the link to what I was trying to post: http://www.sherv.net/crying.laughter-emoticon-753.html ]

You got me. 😁
But I wouldn't be surprised if they wasted that much money on dinner. 😄