Bonnie Cordon’s How I Hear Him

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Re: Bonnie Cordon’s How I Hear Him

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Chip wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:03 pm This is a tragedy for that family. Heavy to bear, I am sure.

I am really tired of insincere people setting themselves up as lights, though. This "feeling the spirit" thing has gone way overboard. It's like a drug that people are trying to conjure through stories, all the time, to get everyone high, so that they will all be further entrained into the church. They think they'll get special points from God for doing that. It's pretty much the job of every speaker. It just encourages "acting". Imagine doing multiple takes where you tear up at just the right time. Ugh!
HeartSell(TM), Bonneville Communications
“…We call this uniquely powerful brand of creative "HeartSell"® - strategic emotional advertising that stimulates response.”

viewtopic.php?p=1234972#p1234972

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Dusty Wanderer wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:33 pm
Chip wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:03 pm This is a tragedy for that family. Heavy to bear, I am sure.

I am really tired of insincere people setting themselves up as lights, though. This "feeling the spirit" thing has gone way overboard. It's like a drug that people are trying to conjure through stories, all the time, to get everyone high, so that they will all be further entrained into the church. They think they'll get special points from God for doing that. It's pretty much the job of every speaker. It just encourages "acting". Imagine doing multiple takes where you tear up at just the right time. Ugh!
HeartSell(TM), Bonneville Communications
“…We call this uniquely powerful brand of creative "HeartSell"® - strategic emotional advertising that stimulates response.”

viewtopic.php?p=1234972#p1234972
This seems to constitute "The Gospel" nowadays.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:30 pm Just so people understand the severity of the Fatality Report:

"The case met the criteria for clearly observable based upon Derek's injuries and a verified report by the Child Protection Team stating that Derek's injuries are consistent with non-accidental abusive head trauma. The case met the criteria for imminent as Derek passed away from abusive head trauma and neither that mother or father have provided an explanation that was consistent with the injuries that Derek was presenting with [omitted]. The case met the criteria for out of control as the mother's impulsive and violent actions and the father's inaction has led to Derek's death. The case met the criteria for severe as Derek was deceased..."
I just can’t imagine how this didn’t even go to court in light of the coroner report. Makes no sense.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I wasn't joking when I said Disneyland is a hotbed for SRA. Read JR Sweet's journal entries from Mormonmonarch.com.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:39 pm I wasn't joking when I said Disneyland is a hotbed for SRA. Read JR Sweet's journal entries from Mormonmonarch.com.
Yikes. If this is true, it’s horrifying. And to think I used to feel bad for myself that my mom could never afford to take us to Disneyland. And now that I’m a mom with little kids, I can’t bring myself to justify the expense.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

adocrawford wrote: August 24th, 2022, 6:13 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:39 pm I wasn't joking when I said Disneyland is a hotbed for SRA. Read JR Sweet's journal entries from Mormonmonarch.com.
Yikes. If this is true, it’s horrifying. And to think I used to feel bad for myself that my mom could never afford to take us to Disneyland. And now that I’m a mom with little kids, I can’t bring myself to justify the expense.
*18+ warning*
https://mormonmonarch.com/disneyland-1984/

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

A must for LDS. Also “Thanks for the Memories” by Brice Taylor.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 24th, 2022, 6:26 pm
*18+ warning*
Read through some of the accounts.. it seems so outlandish.. could it possibly be true?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

adocrawford wrote: August 24th, 2022, 6:35 pm
*18+ warning*
Read through some of the accounts.. it seems so outlandish.. could it possibly be true?
MK-Utra is crazy stuff:

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

adocrawford wrote: August 24th, 2022, 6:35 pm Read through some of the accounts.. it seems so outlandish.. could it possibly be true?
When triangulated with other MKUltra sources, not so outlandish. Add to that Bishop Pace’s report from 1990 and recent news reports of LDS satanic rituals and it becomes easier to accept. Like you, at first I thought I’d entered the Twilight Zone.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:30 pm Just so people understand the severity of the Fatality Report:
C'mon, man, you just want to bring the church down. We need to hear Kirton McConkie's version of the story before we can call this one.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Wait a minute… why is the 11 month old also on this report? This child is included in the “Age at time of incident”. What happened to this child?

And for that matter, this woman was let free. There are other children she could continue to abuse.

EDIT: Ok, now I think I see what’s going on. They only had two children w/ them at the hotel. Hence why both are in the report.
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on August 24th, 2022, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

BigT wrote: August 24th, 2022, 6:51 pm
adocrawford wrote: August 24th, 2022, 6:35 pm Read through some of the accounts.. it seems so outlandish.. could it possibly be true?
When triangulated with other MKUltra sources, not so outlandish. Add to that Bishop Pace’s report from 1990 and recent news reports of LDS satanic rituals and it becomes easier to accept. Like you, at first I thought I’d entered the Twilight Zone.
When I was a kid, my stepdad had a pocket watch he said he knew how to hypnotize people with to get them to do whatever he wanted. He told us he learned and practiced it in the navy. I always thought he was just being a jerk. I was always afraid of him, though. My younger sisters have told me they still have nightmares about that stupid watch.
So, I suppose anything is possible. I’ll have to do some research.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

To be perfectly fair, I’ve heard of cases where childhood vaccine damage was mistaken for shaken baby syndrome. And to be accused of intentional abuse when, in fact, it’s abuse through ignorance must be brutal. But that doesn’t sound like the story here.

SoTLH
Hi, I'm new.

Post by SoTLH »

Where and how did you find this?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

SoTLH wrote: August 24th, 2022, 9:10 pm Where and how did you find this?
I’m assuming they used Google. Top organic search result for “Derek Cordon death”: https://www.google.com/search?q=Derek+C ... e&ie=UTF-8

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I’m not the one who found it, but the Hear Him video was posted on YouTube this morning by the Church. It’s on an official LDS Church YouTube channel. Then, if you find out Sister Cordon’s children’s names and their spouses (public record) and google them, the document with the details of the child’s death is there on the internet. Easy peasy.

Moroni104
captain of 100

Post by Moroni104 »

Wow that is all very crazy.

Note that the poster of a video can delete comments: https://support.google.com/youtube/answ ... e-comments, so it appears the Church deleted the link.

In my line of work, I actually review a fair amount of death certificates.

The medical examiner can write a cause of death but it does not mean the person is found guilty in law, it just means that it is the official position of the medical examiner.

It probably is/was quite emotionally challenging to not know if your daughter-in-law killed your grandchild or if he just died.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

This is one of the few threads where someone hasn’t gotten on and tried to defend the actions of this church leader.

The acceptance and/or downplay of murder isn’t a slippery slope, it’s off the edge.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: August 24th, 2022, 10:10 pm This is one of the few threads where someone hasn’t gotten on and tried to defend the actions of this church leader.

The acceptance and/or downplay of murder isn’t a slippery slope, it’s off the edge.

Maybe they just haven't read it yet.

Atticus

Last active:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:41 pm

Artaxerxes

Last active:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:15 am

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Chip wrote: August 24th, 2022, 10:15 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: August 24th, 2022, 10:10 pm This is one of the few threads where someone hasn’t gotten on and tried to defend the actions of this church leader.

Maybe they just haven't read it yet.

Atticus

Last active:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:41 pm

Artaxerxes

Last active:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:15 am
Meh, it’s not all that accurate. Mine says last active Aug 23, but I’ve been reading off and on in between my posts and I’ve posted today.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

I googled “Bonnie Cordon Grandson”. It was on the first page of results.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 24th, 2022, 6:41 pm
adocrawford wrote: August 24th, 2022, 6:35 pm

*18+ warning*
MK-Utra is crazy stuff:

This was the best video I've seen about MK Ultra. It was straightforward, broad in scope, and paced well. This is what people need to see in order to have a handle on it. At this point, to me, there is no doubt that this stuff goes on. Too many people testify of the same things for it to be fiction.

There was a thread on LDSFF about how Brittney Spears always has several nurses around her and those that control her life won't let her get her IUD removed. She is made to attend long "counseling" sessions daily. Her father manages her life as if she is a slave. She is a product of MK Ultra, but she is becoming self-determined and uncontrollable nowadays.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

Dusty Wanderer wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:37 pm

"The case met the criteria for clearly observable based upon Derek's injuries and a verified report by the Child Protection Team stating that Derek's injuries are consistent with non-accidental abusive head trauma. The case met the criteria for imminent as Derek passed away from abusive head trauma and neither that mother or father have provided an explanation that was consistent with the injuries that Derek was presenting with [omitted]. The case met the criteria for out of control as the mother's impulsive and violent actions and the father's inaction has led to Derek's death. The case met the criteria for severe as Derek was deceased..."
I just can’t imagine how this didn’t even go to court in light of the coroner report. Makes no sense.
Probably because Shaken baby syndrome dagnosis is flawed and unreliable.

The diagnosis is based upon the idea that severe shaking is the only reasonable explanation for the injuries. But this has been shown to be false in a few recent studies. It is no longer easy to prosecute this against a competent attorney unless you have accompanying video or eye witness testimony.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

adocrawford wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:25 pm

Amen. Imagine an apostle or prophet coming out and saying they hear Him because they are actual witnesses of His resurrection. But that’s not allowed anymore, I guess.
Dallin H Oaks already revealed that none of the 15 have had any sort of manifestation...so no need to mention it at all.