Who sees evil? Who doesn't?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Who sees evil? Who doesn't?

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Silver Pie wrote: August 20th, 2022, 4:21 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: August 20th, 2022, 4:08 pm I go back and forth every day between
1. They are ignorant
2. They are wicked and know exactly what they are doing.

I think understanding WHY people cannot recognize evil is a sure indicator, and gives away a person's standing with God.
I get this because I don't really know how much is ignorance and how much is knowing exactly what they're doing.

Sort of reminds me of this from the Book of Mormon (the more I read that book, lately, the more I am convinced Nephi and Moroni and probably others saw our day - from Joseph Smith's time up until we are destroyed, and beyond).
Behold, the Lord hath shown unto me great and marvelous things concerning that which must shortly come, at that day when these things shall come forth among you. Behold, I speak unto you as if ye were present, and yet ye are not. But behold, Jesus Christ hath shown you unto me, and I know your doing. And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts. For behold, ye do love money, and your substance, and your fine apparel, and the adorning of your churches, more than ye love the poor and the needy, the sick and the afflicted.

O ye pollutions, ye hypocrites, ye teachers, who sell yourselves for that which will canker, why have ye polluted the holy church of God? Why are ye ashamed to take upon you the name of Christ? Why do ye not think that greater is the value of an endless happiness than that misery which never dies—because of the praise of the world? Why do ye adorn yourselves with that which hath no life, and yet suffer the hungry, and the needy, and the naked, and the sick and the afflicted to pass by you, and notice them not? Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads? Behold, the sword of vengeance hangeth over you; and the time soon cometh that he avengeth the blood of the saints upon you, for he will not suffer their cries any longer.
Mormon 8:34-41
The more you pay attention, their actions certainly show that they care more about what the world thinks of them. It determines everything the church does these days. I absolutely agree that this scripture speaks of our day.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Atrasado wrote: August 19th, 2022, 2:24 pm
EvanLM wrote: August 19th, 2022, 1:38 pm
Atrasado wrote: August 18th, 2022, 7:52 am
Chip wrote: August 17th, 2022, 11:29 am This is a new video from JP Sears that is very timely.

JP notes that there is a deep divide among people all over. Some see evil, while others don't! Those who recognize evil are able to defend themselves against it, while those that are blind to evil become subject to it. This has been my observation, as well as many of yours, too. It cuts right through wards, even.

My friend who died of cancer several years ago used to joke "JP is a prophet". He was kind of right, or maybe really right:

But, but President Nelson said to take the vaccines. They must be good for us.

But, but President Nelson didn't say we had to take the vaccines. He might have lied, but it was for our own good and to protect the Church.

If you can't see the truth you can't see the lies. The truth, which Jesus taught, is,
44 ​​Therefore, let every man stand or fall, by himself, and not for another; or not trusting another.​
​​​45 ​​Seek unto my Father, and it shall be done in that very moment what ye shall ask, if ye ask in faith, believing that ye shall receive.​
​​​46 ​And if thine eye ​which seeth for thee, him that is appointed to watch over thee to show thee light, become a transgressor and​ offend thee, pluck ​him​ out.
JST Mark 9:44-46
well this thread started good until you hijacked. and, he wasn't the only church leader that told people to get vaxxed. Millions of leaders told their people to get vaxxed prophet derangement syndrome
I'm just calling it like I see it. Deuteronomy 18 has a very high standard for those who speak in the name of the Lord and don't speak the truth. Deuteronomy doesn't give an out for honest mistakes. It's obvious that they either didn't have all the facts or they purposely lied and it breaks my heart.
two realities: all of the people, especially mormons, who you are so heartbroken over, read the very scripture that you quoted. They have the HG. They all have the same leaders, if you are mormon, and the same teachings, the same Christ and the same Father in Heaven.

Therefore, any deception is on them. NOT on any prophet. This why the constant blaming is so tiresome. I guess y'aqll need to find a scapegoat.

Why is it that you and I go to the same church, if you are a mormon, have the same teachings, have the same HG, have the same prophets and the same Jesus and the same Father. In other words. . . .EVERYTHING is based on agency. And many people, I believe, will got to hell cuz they were busy blaming all problems on scapegoats rather than singing the praises of a God that will reveal things personally to us.

And, most likely those who scapegoat will never convert anyone with their nags, but rather would convert by teaching of Christ and the Father and the HG. This is why the rants on prophets are sooooooooooooooo tiresome. and the heartbreak words. Your friends need to learn to listen to the HG.

The funniest thing about all of this is that the prophet told us to rely on the HG before he ever told us to get a shot. . . . He has been an apostle for years and has given many talks telling us to rely on the HG. That is really good advice.

Jesus is NOT going to hold a prophet accountable for my lack of prayer and listening.

In addition, people are finding Christ is small numbers, even as Isaiah says some repent and some do not. Then the Lord does more tribulations. some repent and some do not. Most people are just ticked cuz of the high price of everything and want to go back to their way of life. They are not going to pray for it to end or convert. . . they just want to party some more and not have it cost so much. . .they want their freedom to go to the bar. . .or got to R rated movies, etc.

Lastly if JP doesn't get a good feedback on a subject then he changes it just like everyone in entertainment. cuz if he continues to disapoint his audience then he will lose alot of $$$$. You are just as lost listening and making up the stories in support of him as you are listening to a prophet that has another agenda in mind.

again, your friends have all the networks you do . . . what or who is God asking us to rely on? and we all know the answer so quit beating the dead horse for 2.5 years.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: August 20th, 2022, 4:32 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: August 20th, 2022, 4:08 pm I go back and forth every day between
1. They are ignorant

I think understanding WHY people cannot recognize evil is a sure indicator, and gives away a person's standing with God.
I get this because I don't really know how much is ignorance and how much is knowing exactly what they're doing.

Sort of reminds me of this from the Book of Mormon (the more I read that book, lately, the more I am convinced Nephi and Moroni and probably others saw our day - from Joseph Smith's time up until we are destroyed, and beyond).
Behold, the Lord hath shown unto me great and marvelous things concerning that which must shortly come, at that day when these things shall come forth among you. Behold, I speak unto you as if ye were present, and yet ye are not. But behold, Jesus Christ hath shown you unto me, and I know your doing. And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts. For behold, ye do love money, and your substance, and your fine apparel, and the adorning of your churches, more than ye love the poor and the needy, the sick and the afflicted.

O ye pollutions, ye hypocrites, ye teachers, who sell yourselves for that which will canker, why have ye polluted the holy church of God? Why are ye ashamed to take upon you the name of Christ? Why do ye not think that greater is the value of an endless happiness than that misery which never dies—because of the praise of the world? Why do ye adorn yourselves with that which hath no life, and yet suffer the hungry, and the needy, and the naked, and the sick and the afflicted to pass by you, and notice them not? Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads? Behold, the sword of vengeance hangeth over you; and the time soon cometh that he avengeth the blood of the saints upon you, for he will not suffer their cries any longer.
The more you pay attention, their actions certainly show that they care more about what the world thinks of them. It determines everything the church does these days. I absolutely agree that this scripture speaks of our day.
so you are relying on JP? a better prophet? yea, media is great, isn't it?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

EvanLM wrote: August 22nd, 2022, 5:21 pm so you are relying on JP? a better prophet? yea, media is great, isn't it?
No one is "relying" on JP. But it is of interest that the "great media" and its views upon the shots align perfectly with those of the First Presidency. Far from challenging worldliness, the FP has backed it.

JP is ahead of their game on that one.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

One of the biggest things individuals can do right now to speedbump evil and resist western elite authoritarianism is to switch from credit cards to cash.

This is not conspiracy, its already begun years ago.

Here is just one example of a country which outnumbers the US 4to1.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37974423

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

EvanLM wrote: August 22nd, 2022, 5:21 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: August 20th, 2022, 4:32 pm
1. They are ignorant

so you are relying on JP? a better prophet? yea, media is great, isn't it?
JP understands the gospel better then they do. He warns when they do not. He explains when they do not. I think it's funny that you think the mainstream media is on his side. I also think it's funny that you do not realize that our church leaders are fighting hard to do everything our mainstream media says. They want to be a Church that goes along with Babylon because they believe Babylon will protect them.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

The percent of people here who don't grasp this is disappointing.

Or to put it another way, "language of weaponized compassion, cannot hide evil from the discernment of those who understand the war in heaven was over free agency."