Makanda (Jackson County, IL)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
CaptainM
captain of 100

Makanda (Jackson County, IL)

Post by CaptainM »

Total eclipse over Independence in 2017, over Kirtland in 2024, and does "X" mark the spot? Coincidence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA3EDKAHRN0

Best wishes...

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Makanda (Jackson County, IL)

Post by Fred »

This has been discussed many times on many threads. viewtopic.php?p=1273136&hilit=so%3Bar+eclipse#p1273136

The search feature can be your friend

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

Thanks! I'm still learning the ropes.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

CaptainM wrote: August 22nd, 2022, 11:33 am Thanks! I'm still learning the ropes.

post all you want and ignore him. he posts the same thing over and over and over and over
and over
and over

it so nice to see you post something new and he takes credit . . and some of us have never seen it cuz we don't get into his posts

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

btw maybe you know why. The Kansas City temple is going to close for 3 months in september claiming that windows need to be repaired . . . but we were also told by the high council that three other temples near us are also closing but he didn't give a reason. Winter Quarters and I can't remember the other two. Do you know why the other three?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

CaptainM wrote: August 22nd, 2022, 7:33 am Total eclipse over Independence in 2017, over Kirtland in 2024, and does "X" mark the spot? Coincidence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA3EDKAHRN0

Best wishes...
I completely believe it is God crossing us off the map. I expect our decline and fall to come crashing in on us soon after 2024.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

EvanLM wrote: August 22nd, 2022, 12:49 pm btw maybe you know why. The Kansas City temple is going to close for 3 months in september claiming that windows need to be repaired . . . but we were also told by the high council that three other temples near us are also closing but he didn't give a reason. Winter Quarters and I can't remember the other two. Do you know why the other three?
EvanLM,
I'm sorry, but I don't have any information about which you are seeking. Wish I could help.

Best wishes...

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

While you're at it (solar eclipses), you might want to check out "the moon turning to blood" - blood moons in the next 12 years. I find it very intriguing.