They Know.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: They Know.

Post by Fred »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: October 14th, 2021, 4:01 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: October 14th, 2021, 3:50 pm Oaks’ daughter is a nut job. They definitely know, because they teach it to their children.
CB0001F3-4295-4B45-A6A9-51E495841D5C.jpeg
This was from a FB post of hers.

I present to you..... the epitome of a TBM.
No need to think. If you disagree with the Q15 you are wrong. That's easy.

The only way that could be true is if they were infallible. Course, we know that's not true. At least one of them thinks the clot shot is a godsend. Even though it neither protects or prevents anything. Unless you count having children that are born alive.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Here's some more:

https://religionnews.com/2016/03/23/8-q ... -thinking/

“You must work through the Spirit. If that leads you into conflict with the program of the Church, you follow the voice of the Spirit.” (Elder S. Dilworth Young, First Council of the Seventy, 1945; quoted here, p. 17)

“We have hitherto acted too much as machines, as to following the [Spirit*]. I will confess to my own shame that I have acted contrary to my own judgment many times. I mean hereafter not to demean myself, to not run contrary to my own judgment. …When [President Young] says that the Spirit of the Lord says thus and so, I don’t consider that all we should do is to say let it be so.” (Elder Orson Pratt, 1847, quoted here, ​cover jacket)

“If we have presidents or apostles or anybody that we do not like, let us vote them out, and be free men, and cultivate and cherish in our bosoms the principles of liberty.” (John Taylor, 7 October 1872; “Discourse,” The Deseret News Weekly, volume 21, number 48)

“We can tell when the speakers are moved upon by the Holy Ghost only when we, ourselves, are moved upon by the Holy Ghost. In a way, this completely shifts the responsibility from them to us to determine when they so speak.” (President J. Rueben Clark, 1954 CN-7/31/54)

“President Joseph Smith read the 14th chapter of Ezekiel–said the Lord had declared by the Prophet, that the people should each one stand for himself, and depend on no man or men in that state of corruption of the Jewish church–that righteous persons could only deliver their own souls–applied it to the present state of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints–said if the people departed from the Lord, they must fall–that they were depending on the Prophet, hence were darkened in their minds, in consequence of neglecting the duties devolving upon themselves…” (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, 237-38).

“We desire that the brethren and sisters will all feel the responsibility of expressing their feelings in relation to the propositions that may be put before you. We do not want any man or woman who is a member of the Church to violate their conscience. We would like all to vote as they feel, whether for or against. (President Joseph F. Smith, 1902 October General Conference)

We desire that the Latter-day Saints will exercise the liberty wherewith they have been made free by the gospel of Jesus Christ; for they are entitled to know the right from the wrong, to see the truth and draw the line between it and error; and it is their privilege to judge for themselves and to act upon their own free agency with regard to their choice as to sustaining or otherwise those who should exercise the presiding functions among them. We desire the Latter-day Saints to exercise their prerogative, which is, to vote as the Spirit of the Lord prompts them on the measures and the men that may be presented to them.” (President Joseph F. Smith, 1904 October General Conference)

“Men and women should become settled in the truth and rounded in a knowledge of the Gospel, depending upon no person for borrowed light, but trusting only upon the Holy Spirit, who is ever the same.” (President Joseph F. Smith; as quoted by Elder Samuel O. Bennion, April 1941 General Conference, p. 32)

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

B623FEFA-C122-4EA9-B49F-F260AFF785EE.jpeg
B623FEFA-C122-4EA9-B49F-F260AFF785EE.jpeg (117.49 KiB) Viewed 584 times

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Do they know? Do they pretend?

Listen to a few minutes of this awesome Catholic Friar who recently spoke about the "pretending" that goes on in our society:

https://youtu.be/MdUOzrGKNp8?t=213

Now, if such talks were given by our leaders in General Conference, where they would actually acknowledge the facts that we all know are being denied to us, creating a pandemic of disagreement and distrust, we would be cheering how awesome our church is and how INSPIRED our leaders are. But, instead, our leaders are playing the "pretending" game, along with everyone else adhering to the NWO agenda. They pretend about COVID, about the vaxx, and nowadays about being apostles. All their worldly prestige, the church's vast wealth, their suited-up personas are so Babylonian, with a pasteurized, homogenized, and diluted solution of truth sprinkled every so sparingly over things - just enough to make us think it's not ALL pretend.

As this pretending carries on, people who need truth must leave and the church will become a concentrator of the wicked. I think it's already well underway. Anyone who says, "Well, they can't talk about those things because x,y,z." has already sold out, and is well-suited to be a member in this new era.

We Mormons are so ill-equipped to detect and reject this pretending because we've been programmed to go along with it. Non-denominational Christians are much better-suited to deal in truth than we Mormons are nowadays. And we've got the Book of Mormon and should know better than them.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

What's it like being a real apostle? Listen for a minute or two.

https://youtu.be/8vBOsjO8NLc?t=722

Far cry from being a modern Global Faith Leader, or a billionaire apostle, with millions of adoring fans all around the world.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Adding a bit of historical context here that relates to how "they know." Glenn L. Pace wrote the following with regards to the SRA abuse allegations mentioned in the Pace Memorandum. Throughout this thread, we've debated on the relevance and application of the latter half of Mormon 8. Was Moroni really speaking to us, or our predecessors? On page 9 of the document, Glenn begins to reference secret combinations in the last days and then says:

In Mormon 8:27 there is a prophecy that secret combinations will be among us in our time :
"And it shall come in a day when the blood of saints shall cry unto the Lord, because of secret combinations and the works of darkness."

This is not a past prophecy, but a present prophecy, and they know it.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Here is a quote included in an essay I'm writing. The High Priest's name is Heinmet. In an attempt to protect his people he enacted certain policies that almost brought the entire destruction of his people:

"...Behold, my people did follow the Great High Priest in Mentinah as if he were God Himself, believing that I could not lead them off His path. Yea, they were all of the belief that God would smite me ere I could ever lead them astray. And smite me He has, with the certain knowledge that, if my people continue to follow my counsels, they shall all be destroyed.

Wherefore, I do leave my stewardship with this counsel; Lean upon God. Importune Him in all things. Cry unto Him even when He has given you visions! Cry unto Him even when He has blessed you with the Gifts of the Spirit! Cry unto Him even when He has walked with you and talked with you! Do not tempt the Lord your God in any thing, but cry unto Him unceasingly."

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

We know. How could they NOT know?

If they have zero communication with God.
If they are too stupid to read the writing on the wall.
If they refuse to hear any truth whatsoever from anyone.

Or they know very well and are dedicated disciples of satan and are attempting to overthrow the Almighty God by deceiving the people believing to follow Christ but have been lied to and persuaded to follow a fake prophet instead.

KSL shows the integrity of the church by promoting lies. The purpose of the church publicizing a fake shot was to deceive the people. Apologizing for the BoM is to appease satan. Holding fag parades is to prove their approval. Failing to speak of Ivermectin is to prove your life is not worth their time. Refusing to address problems in history is to deny truth. Supporting the WEF and UN is to prove satanic discipleship. Forcing Bishops to lie about the effectiveness of masks is to prove to satan that control and force is far more important than free agency. Telling their lies in the name of Jesus Christ from the pulpit is blasphemy. Allowing democrats a recommend is hypocrisy. Requiring masks in the temple proves that they know that no one is under God's protection when in the building. If it truly was God's House, there would be no deadly disease inside.

We know they are liars. They know they are liars. Why is anyone pretending otherwise?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

tmac wrote: October 3rd, 2021, 10:26 pm You're right, here it goes again.

But just trying to connect a few dots, Atticus, do you work for Kirton McConkie?
So much more we could say about this given recent events... ;)

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: October 14th, 2021, 3:50 pm Oaks’ daughter is a nut job. They definitely know, because they teach it to their children.
🤮🤐

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

TwochurchesOnly wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 8:52 pm
🤮🤐
Such a delightful ideology.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 6:39 pm

But just trying to connect a few dots, Atticus, do you work for Kirton McConkie?
The epic series of earthquakes has ceased for some time now, but the record of them is well documented herein this very domain.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

more reruns . . . if you tell the lie enough times, then people will believe it mentality here

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

EvanLM wrote: August 31st, 2022, 7:21 am

more reruns . . . if you tell the lie enough times, then people will believe it mentality here
EvanLM, I was talking about the recent AP sex abuse scandal. Kirton McConkie is in the business of protecting “the good name of the church.”