❝IN A 2013 TRIAL OF OVER 200,000 PEOPLE TESTING MRNA-BASED MEDICATION - LESS THAN 5 ARE ALIVE TODAY❞ aug 15 2022

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝IN A 2013 TRIAL OF OVER 200,000 PEOPLE TESTING MRNA-BASED MEDICATION - LESS THAN 5 ARE ALIVE TODAY❞ aug 15 2022

Post by sushi_chef »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tbtePmwJU75S/
"IN A 2013 TRIAL OF OVER 200,000 PEOPLE TESTING MRNA-BASED MEDICATION - LESS THAN 5 ARE ALIVE TODAY
First published at 14:04 UTC on August 15th, 2022.
channel image
XANDREWX
One of the United States Minor Outlying Islands
26713 subscribers"

satanic depopulation agenda driven lds upper echelon needs to be released ..
"First Presidency urges Latter-day Saints to wear masks, be vaccinated
By Ryan Jensen 13 Aug 2021,
" https://www.thechurchnews.com/2021/8/12 ... s-vaccines
president nelson godsend vaccine
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=%22 ... e&ei=UTF-8

prophet joseph, please make haste that releasing #50, not another 20 years or so ..
"47. Troubles in the valleys for the Church will commence following the passing of the 12th president of the Church (Pres. Kimball). 48. Near the time of the end, many of the General Authorities will become quite old. Troubles will start when three leaders will die in close proximity to one another. The new replacements will not be able to hold the Church together. 49. In the end there will be a great apostasy in the Church. A rift in leadership will cause many members to leave. Something will happen to make members congregate in and around the churches, and at various other locations to discuss and ponder the great disturbing changes occurring. This will mark the commencement of the time of problems for the Church, as well as the time of apostasy. 50. The Bishop told of an interview with the Prophet Joseph in Salt Lake City. The two of them were seeking out the latter general authorities. The Bishop asked Joseph what he was going to do. Joseph’s answer was, “I’m going to release them, every last man-jack one of them.” (A man-jack is a mule that must be castrated or cut off to remove their unreconcilable stubbornness to Godly direction.) Joseph then stated, “They had their chance and failed!
https://docu.tips/documents/bishop-john ... 207b961a35
:arrow:

mike_rumble
captain of 100

Re: ❝IN A 2013 TRIAL OF OVER 200,000 PEOPLE TESTING MRNA-BASED MEDICATION - LESS THAN 5 ARE ALIVE TODAY❞ aug 15 2022

Post by mike_rumble »

The Bitchute video does nothing to back up the claim of this post. Some unknown guy rambles on about trials, deaths and hidden studies. Then says we should believe him because he has scars on his body? I'm sure the big drug companies have done a lot of terrible things they would like to keep secret, but this video does nothing to support this. I expected (not really) a link to real documents or something like that. This post is just clickbait, although I don't know what is gained here, except maybe some notoriety. This kind of post makes the forum look like the National Enquirer.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: ❝IN A 2013 TRIAL OF OVER 200,000 PEOPLE TESTING MRNA-BASED MEDICATION - LESS THAN 5 ARE ALIVE TODAY❞ aug 15 2022

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

mike_rumble wrote: August 17th, 2022, 5:13 am The Bitchute video does nothing to back up the claim of this post. Some unknown guy rambles on about trials, deaths and hidden studies. Then says we should believe him because he has scars on his body? I'm sure the big drug companies have done a lot of terrible things they would like to keep secret, but this video does nothing to support this. I expected (not really) a link to real documents or something like that. This post is just clickbait, although I don't know what is gained here, except maybe some notoriety. This kind of post makes the forum look like the National Enquirer.
Nothing to see here... look away... don't go investigate or look for more evidence or other witness testimonies coming forward that they are killing us... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just go get your booooster! :!:

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

He talks all about it on his 5th tiktok channel here (last 4 banned for talking about this) in case anyone wants to listen and look into his claims further:
@professorrandell