Charlize Theron, talentless globalist

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Charlize Theron, talentless globalist

Post by Niemand »

I've always wondered what the big deal with Charlize Theron was. She is one of the world's highest paid actresses yet she is extremely wooden and/or forgettable in nearly all her performances I've ever seen. It was even commented on in the reviews of Prometheus. As far as I can tell, the only half decent Hollywood performance she has ever put in was as Aileen Wuornos the serial killer in Monster. I've never heard anyone talk about her in the terms of, say, Julia Roberts or Michelle Pfeiffer, or even the likes of Jennifer Lawrence, as some kind of box office draw.

I know some people find her attractive. Personally I don't. I find her bland in that supermodel kind of way. I prefer a woman to have a bit of character and charm to her, and Ms Theron doesn't seem to have either. There are hundreds of models and actresses that look like her. Some of them can probably act better than her. So why her?

It does seem to fall into place when we find out she is a luvvie of the global élite. I would love to dig into her origins a bit more. What are her family ties? Who did she get pally with as a youngster? Is the simple answer that this talentless stick of wood is just a willing mouthpiece for their pish? Or do they think the peasantry is automatically drawn to anything blonde?

https://www.theneweconomy.com/business/ ... eting-2014
Davos often attracts mainstream media attention due to the attendance of high-profile celebrities. In 2013, Charlize Theron accepted an award at the opening Crystal Awards ceremony for her humanitarian work. She told the audience: “I feel like I’m getting smarter just by osmosis.”
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Actress+ ... 0316152053
South African President Jacob Zuma who is also attending WEF 2013 met with Charlize Theron who is also South African on the sidelines of the conference and passed on his congratulations. Theron had briefed the president on her work in fighting HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in the country.

"We are proud of our Charlize. She has succeeded in an extremely competitive environment and is a visible and hardworking ambassador for her country," said Zuma in a statement.

According to South African state media Theron's project includes providing mobile health services to secondary schools in the uMkhanyakude District of the KwaZulu-Natal Province which is reported to be one of the poorest areas in the country. The uMkhanyakude District has an employment rate of 6.6% and approximately 83% of its households live below the poverty level.

"I assured her that South Africans love her and wish her all the best," said Zuma.South African, Yvonne Chaka Chaka won the WEF Crystal Award last year.

Charlize Theron is popularly known for starring in movies like Prometheus, Snow White and the Huntsman, The Italian Job and Mighty Joe Young.
I can only remember her in one of these roles. The Prometheus one. And it was so bad that many people seriously wondered if she was supposed to be playing an undercover android. Chumming up to the notoriously corrupt Zuma as well...

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/f ... f/1063545/
A United Nations messenger for peace in Africa [since 2008], Theron said that her aim is also to work towards making the youth of the region [sic] safe from AIDS. Theron also had her portrait taken at the WEF summit for a campaign named 'Big Push' against diseases like AIDS/HIV, Malaria...
Other activities:
* World Council of Churches 2016. Contrasts weirdly with her supposed breakout role in Devil's Advocate.
* V Day: One Billion Rising - on the board of an international feminist group she founded with Jessica Alba, Salma Hayek and others. Mysteriously well funded. Some money comes from Rockefellers and Packard Bell.
* Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Programme has received funding from Soros and Ford
Attachments
Image-5.jpg
Image-5.jpg (91.74 KiB) Viewed 1205 times
WEF4.jpg
WEF4.jpg (125.4 KiB) Viewed 1205 times
ggufof_concert_admat_en_2_concert_ig_post_1.png__2251x2251_q85_crop_subject_location-11261126_subsampling-2_upscale.png
ggufof_concert_admat_en_2_concert_ig_post_1.png__2251x2251_q85_crop_subject_location-11261126_subsampling-2_upscale.png (235.33 KiB) Viewed 1205 times

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Charlize Theron, talentless globalist

Post by Fred »

Never heard of her. But she looks too masculine for me. I prefer a woman that I don't have to wonder if it had a sex change.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: August 9th, 2022, 6:08 am Never heard of her. But she looks too masculine for me. I prefer a woman that I don't have to wonder if it had a sex change.
There you go, you prove my point. She is a highly paid actress, regularly pops up in recent films, yet she is entirely forgettable. You will have probably seen her in various articles, film posters and billboards and never given her a second thought.

She is one of a series of forgettable blonde actresses and models. Maybe the fact she keeps on shilling for globalism explains why she keeps getting prominent roles even though there is little evidence of her being a big box office draw or capable of doing much in the way of acting.

I suppose being South African makes her a bit unusual... but so is Musk, another globalist of dubious origins whose talents are greatly exaggerated.

You may also be interested to know that she turned up in some event in Utah and started weeping about Trump in public.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Linking these for anyone who wonders if they've seen her before. Despite her almost total lack of acting skill she has received the Academy Award for Best Actress, the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama, and the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role.

Bear in mind that this woman got more Oscars than Alfred Hitchcock did, and you see how upside down this system is. You could swap her out for numerous actresses who could do the roles better. It's notable how forgettable her career is (apart from Monster maybe). She certainly compares poorly with the actresses of the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Monster (2003) is her one standout role. At least she looks different in this one.

Devil's Advocate (1997) As the main character's wife. I must say, I actually think she does look quite foxy in this still, but I don't remember her in it at all. I haven't seen the film in twenty years, so that's maybe why.

Mighty Joe Young (1998). I can't even remember if I've seen this film. It's a sort of King Kong clone. Looks like you could swap in Anne Heche, Melanie Griffith, Robert Redford in drag or a million others for this role.

Astronaut's Wife (1999) - plays main character. Dreadful film. I think I rented it from Blockbuster many moons ago and returned it unfinished. This was the first time I wondered why the heck she got a lead role

Cider House Rules. A more memorable film, notable as abortion propaganda. Michael Caine's performance in it is okay- it's unusual for having him put on an American accent. Again, forgot she was in this.

2000 I really have misremembered this one. I thought Kevin Costner was in the lead role.

Hancock, another forgettable film. Something about Will Smith being a failed superhero or something.

Utterly expressionless in Prometheus

You get the picture. She's mostly an identikit actress. She sums up Hollywood in the last twenty years.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Speaking of Anne Heche, she drove down a suburban street at a very high rate of speed and then drove her car into a home. She plowed maybe 20 feet into the home, trapping a woman inside. A neighbor help get the woman out, along with her pets. Ms Heche was trapped in her car, and when the neighbor tried to get her out, the car burst into flames. Rescue squads took Ms Heche to the hospital where she is in critical condition with burns and other injuries.

So why would she go speeding down a street? Are we seeing jab-induced mania/brain damage.
Monsters, mutants, and zombies were predicted by Mike Adams the Health Ranger last year due to brain damage (prion disease) from the jab.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lizzy60 wrote: August 9th, 2022, 7:35 am Speaking of Anne Heche, she drove down a suburban street at a very high rate of speed and then drove her car into a home. She plowed maybe 20 feet into the home, trapping a woman inside. A neighbor help get the woman out, along with her pets. Ms Heche was trapped in her car, and when the neighbor tried to get her out, the car burst into flames. Rescue squads took Ms Heche to the hospital where she is in critical condition with burns and other injuries.

So why would she go speeding down a street? Are we seeing jab-induced mania/brain damage.
Monsters, mutants, and zombies were predicted by Mike Adams the Health Ranger last year due to brain damage (prion disease) from the jab.
I heard that about Anne Heche and did have some similar questions. Having said that, Heche was always a bit unstable, and a wouldbe wild child. She was someone I think always needed a decent director. I would rate her above Theron in terms of acting ability, but she too has delivered a few lacklustre performances.

It's sad in a way when someone's relationships are better remembered than one's acting career. She's not the only one. Grace Kelly perhaps, for marrying a prince, although I think she had some good film roles.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

She is good looking. She is what is known as a clothes horse.

Except for the boy haircut, which yes, like Fred points out, makes her look like she might actually be a tranny.

No, I do not want to know, one way or the other.
dc

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

I'm biased because someone said I looked like her once. I don't THINK I look like a tranny tho! (Gee, I hope not).

I thought she was awesome in Monster. And she was also pretty good in a slightly weird movie about a woman who pulls out her own hair. I think it was called Young Adults ??

That's awful about Ann Heche

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

NeveR wrote: August 9th, 2022, 2:22 pm I'm biased because someone said I looked like her once. I don't THINK I look like a tranny tho! (Gee, I hope not).

I thought she was awesome in Monster. And she was also pretty good in a slightly weird movie about a woman who pulls out her own hair. I think it was called Young Adults ??
Most of her stuff is take it or leave it. I think it was around the time of the Astronaut's Wife I wondered what her appeal was. I've seen her in plenty of things, but she leaves little trace. There are plenty more talented people waiting in the wings. (A younger actress I have similar issues with is Kirsten Stewart - I'm not sure what the big deal is. I can also lay the same charge at the feet of most of the Skarsgard clan.)

The answer now seems obvious... she is happy to be a mouthpiece for dubious forces. There are other actors who are, some of then maybe out of good intentions. (I think the recent tragedies have mostly been about good intentions - yes, even the shots.)0
That's awful about Ann Heche
She has a lot of demons in her past. Maybe in both senses of the word. This stuff runs in the family and she experienced some terrible things as a child too. People should pray for her. I think in comas that people can get the opportunity of salvation.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

I found her family tree, which lists her family arrival in South Africa in the late 1600's - early 1700's. I cannot find any information on any family members except for a great-great uncle who was a war hero and a South African Free Mason

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

She is an Afrikaner and speaks Afrikaans as her first language. I heard her speak once while in South Africa, in her native language she can be very charming and rather witty at times. Afrikaans is a language given over to rather clever turns of a phase.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

gkearney wrote: August 10th, 2022, 3:25 pm She is an Afrikaner and speaks Afrikaans as her first language. I heard her speak once while in South Africa, in her native language she can be very charming and rather witty at times. Afrikaans is a language given over to rather clever turns of a phase.
Afrikaners are a bit like the Welsh. A dozen surnames cover most of the population.

Theron seems to be a common surname among them, and like many Afrikaner names seems to be of Huguenot (French Protestant) origin, rather than the more obvious Dutch/Flemish.

As I say above, I do find her rise to fame mysterious. There are plenty who look like her and her acting is not outstanding. She is, however, willing to promote certain programmes set forth by very rich people. Maybe that's the reason she rose, she was a yes woman, and said no to nothing.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Watch Italian Job, if you still don't think she's attractive then you've got problems, as she's gotten older for some reason she tries to dress up like a manly dyke so I get what Fred is saying but when she was young she was attractive... but my ancestors are from Denmark so I'll admit I am biased towards blondes. I do agree with you in that she's the WORST.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Here's a photo of Theron with her adopted son. Most Hollywood types have sold their souls and I feel sadness when I look at innocent children growing up in such a screwed up world.

I've never seen any of her movies and therefore can't offer an opinion on her acting abilities. As for her looks, I see beauty in most women and my opinion would reveal more about myself than about her.

Sadly, the movie industry has been taken over by Gadiantons and most of the stuff that comes out now is soiled in some way.

Mike Maillet
Ingleside, Ontario
Theron.jpg
Theron.jpg (143.86 KiB) Viewed 764 times

Voyager
captain of 100

Post by Voyager »

Not that any of this really matters, but might as well mention her role in Mad Max: Fury Road. It's mostly crazy insane action, and some people felt like it was too feminine or whatever, but I randomly came across this video that examines some interesting Christian overtones and themes that I found surprisingly powerful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaaOktcdkHw

(7 minutes long)

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Lizzy60 wrote: August 9th, 2022, 7:35 am Speaking of Anne Heche, she drove down a suburban street at a very high rate of speed and then drove her car into a home. She plowed maybe 20 feet into the home, trapping a woman inside. A neighbor help get the woman out, along with her pets. Ms Heche was trapped in her car, and when the neighbor tried to get her out, the car burst into flames. Rescue squads took Ms Heche to the hospital where she is in critical condition with burns and other injuries.

Apparently, they unplugged Heche from life-support, and she has now died.

https://q1019.iheart.com/content/2022-0 ... car-crash/

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

EmmaLee wrote: August 12th, 2022, 12:41 pm

Why did Anne sit up before she got in the ambulance if she was brain dead?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tB-s7QJ23 ... e=youtu.be

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Mamabear wrote: August 12th, 2022, 3:55 pm
EmmaLee wrote: August 12th, 2022, 12:41 pm

Why did Anne sit up before she got in the ambulance if she was brain dead?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tB-s7QJ23 ... e=youtu.be
I am not a medical doctor, but they said she had anoxia, or lack of oxygen to the brain. She was still alive, but her brain was failing, as were her damaged lungs. Neither of those killed her immediately, according to what I’ve read. Whether she went into a coma on her own, or had a coma induced at the hospital has not been clarified, and it doesn’t really matter.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Did her death have anything to do with activities surrounding her most recent project about sex trafficking (Girl in Room 13)?

Was her car hacked to force acceleration?

Why did it look like she was trying to escape that stretcher?

Maybe she broke or was about to break her contract with TPTB.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Pazooka wrote: August 14th, 2022, 8:58 pm

Did her death have anything to do with activities surrounding her most recent project about sex trafficking (Girl in Room 13)?

Anne Heche was sexually assaulted by her father (maybe others) as a small child on multiple occasions. There seems to have been a major streak of mental illness in the family too with other close relatives going off the rails.

She suffered serious mental health issues all her life. It is highly likely she felt empathy towards those who experienced similar exploitation and wanted to help them.

Ellen DeGeneres is also a highly unpleasant character if statements by her employees are anything to go by. Many people who are survivors of childhood abuse end up dating abusers in adulthood, because that behaviour has been normalised for them. DeGeneres was likely verbally and psychologically abusive to her, if not physically abusive too.

It's all very hard to say. I just hope that while she was in that coma she had a chance to forgive and repent before she died. I hope she is in a better place now.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Niemand wrote: August 15th, 2022, 3:39 am
Pazooka wrote: August 14th, 2022, 8:58 pm

Anne Heche was sexually assaulted by her father (maybe others) as a small child on multiple occasions. There seems to have been a major streak of mental illness in the family too with other close relatives going off the rails.

She suffered serious mental health issues all her life. It is highly likely she felt empathy towards those who experienced similar exploitation and wanted to help them.

Ellen DeGeneres is also a highly unpleasant character if statements by her employees are anything to go by. Many people who are survivors of childhood abuse end up dating abusers in adulthood, because that behaviour has been normalised for them. DeGeneres was likely verbally and psychologically abusive to her, if not physically abusive too.

It's all very hard to say. I just hope that while she was in that coma she had a chance to forgive and repent before she died. I hope she is in a better place now.
Who knows - but her father, besides abusing her, was a closet homosexual and died of AIDS in the 80s. Her mother is a wealthy activist. 4 of the 5 children in the family are dead. She has an MK Ultra butterfly tattoo on her lower backside. And she obviously did not want to be on that stretcher. Anyone who has an alter ego named Celestia, created to cope with sever trauma, is going to have serious mental health issues. The only thing I bet Hollywood is mourning is the fact that there wasn’t more of her to carve up and cannibalize while she was “technically dead” but probably not as dead as she would have liked to have been.
Attachments
9379301F-A190-42E2-A158-3401701343E5.jpeg
9379301F-A190-42E2-A158-3401701343E5.jpeg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 461 times