Best Buy Discount

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Best Buy Discount

Post by BeNotDeceived »

I'm shopping for a smart lock and came across https://www.bestbuy.com/site/level-touc ... Id=6464683

Then I found it at Lowes.com, where I can get a 10% discount.

Soes I chat up BB, and Alex George finally says "I am sorry to know that however I request you to please contacting our phone support team at 1-888-237-8289 so that they will help you in placing the order by using military discount."

Soes I call em up, and quickly speak to an agent, who now has me in an infinite holding pattern.

Me thinks, must just go with slow lowes. :lol:

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Best Buy Discount

Post by Fred »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 15th, 2022, 10:45 am I'm shopping for a smart lock and came across https://www.bestbuy.com/site/level-touc ... Id=6464683

Soes I chat up BB, and Alex George finally says "I am sorry to know that however I request you to please contacting our phone support team at 1-888-237-8289 so that they will help you in placing the order by using military discount."

Soes I call em up, and quickly speak to an agent, who now has me in an infinite holding pattern.

Best Buy proved their love for satan when they forbid any customers in the store. Items had to be ordered online and picked up in the parking lot.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Best Buy Discount

Post by Lizzy60 »

Fred wrote: August 15th, 2022, 10:50 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 15th, 2022, 10:45 am I'm shopping for a smart lock and came across https://www.bestbuy.com/site/level-touc ... Id=6464683

Best Buy proved their love for satan when they forbid any customers in the store. Items had to be ordered online and picked up in the parking lot.
We tried to shop in-store at Best Buy after all our local stores reopened for business in 2020. A very young man in the parking lot said we couldn’t go inside. We asked if there were people in there and were the check stands working. Yes, but the store wasn’t “ready” for customers. We told him we wanted 2 items, a tablet and a laptop, we knew exactly what we needed and could be done in 5 minutes. No deal. We told him we were going to Costco, a five-minute drive away if we couldn’t come in the store. Did he want to call a manager and ask advice. Nope. No deal. We went to Costco and we have never shopped at Best Buy again, because everything they sell is available elsewhere.