Tell us about yourself...
RTStone
captain of 10

Post by RTStone »

Hi there! I've been looking in without posting for 6-11 months. I went inactive from the LDS church last August. I'm sure you know why. I still believe in the B.O.M. and Joseph Smith 100%. However, there are so many things that are just wrong with LDS, Inc. past and present, so much so, I don't know what, if anything, is true with LDS, Inc., after the death of Joseph Smith. I don't know why I didn't look into it deeper years ago. I thought I did, apparently not deep enough. Tradition is my only excuse. My parents and grandparents were true blue Mormons and I grew up in the church. I never thought in a million years I would leave the LDS church, especially since President Nelson was my mom's heart surgeon. He practically walked on water. I had my whole life planned all the way to the Celestial Kingdom just like most true blue Mormons. Last August when the First Presidency sent out their letter recommending its members to get the Covid vaccine and to follow wise government leaders, I went inactive and I resigned all callings and assignments. That was it for me. I could no longer say the leaders of the church were Prophets, Seers, and Revelators. Anyone who actually was a prophet, seer and revelator would know better and warn us against this. Come to find out the church owns 10.5 billion dollars in stock in the companies that produce the vaccines and increased their stock holdings by $40 billion the last 2 years. Talk about a conflict of interest! As the truth comes out and more and more people die from this shot everyone will wonder why a prophet of God recommended it. Last year an insurance executive said the death rate in the U.S. went up 40% the last quarter of 2021. He says a catastrophic event would only raise the death rate at most 18%. Ask any mortuary and they will tell you business is booming. Its going to get far worse. It is called VAIDS, vaccine induced auto immune disease caused by the Covid vaccine. All deaths are and will be off the charts. Go ahead and call me a crazy apostate. The death rate is off the charts already and will get way worse. Watch and see! The stuff they are putting in those shots is horrific. People are just dropping dead so often they now have a name for it. It is called SADS, sudden adult death syndrome. Ever heard is SIDS, sudden infant death syndrome, also caused by vaccines? Believe it or not! Now the number one cause of death is “unknown causes.” Of course they can't let you know all these deaths are caused by their vaccine.

I didn't want to make this all about the clot shot. Don't worry the LDS leaders can afford the class action law suits. They have a 180 billion dollar investment fund and own a trillion dollars in real estate in Florida alone. They own nearly 3% of Florida. Amazing what you can do with just a little tithing money over the years. But don't worry they are not doing this to feather their own nest. This is totally for its members. They are totally transparent. I also have some ocean front property in Nevada at a great price I'd like to sell you. I think I have revealed myself too much already. I will let you know more about me later.

There are lots of great people on here I can totally relate to. I really like Fred and his comments. We speak the same language. Gadiantonslayer is great. I can relate totally to Atrasato. Madvin is sharp. Too many to mention. Some seem to me like shills for the church. Who knows?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome. :)

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Re: New Member

Post by John Tavner »

RTStone wrote: August 7th, 2022, 5:41 pm Hi there! I've been looking in without posting for 6-11 months. I went inactive from the LDS church last August. I'm sure you know why. I still believe in the B.O.M. and Joseph Smith 100%. However, there are so many things that are just wrong with LDS, Inc. past and present, so much so, I don't know what, if anything, is true with LDS, Inc., after the death of Joseph Smith. I don't know why I didn't look into it deeper years ago. I thought I did, apparently not deep enough. Tradition is my only excuse. My parents and grandparents were true blue Mormons and I grew up in the church. I never thought in a million years I would leave the LDS church, especially since President Nelson was my mom's heart surgeon. He practically walked on water. I had my whole life planned all the way to the Celestial Kingdom just like most true blue Mormons. Last August when the First Presidency sent out their letter recommending its members to get the Covid vaccine and to follow wise government leaders, I went inactive and I resigned all callings and assignments. That was it for me. I could no longer say the leaders of the church were Prophets, Seers, and Revelators. Anyone who actually was a prophet, seer and revelator would know better and warn us against this. Come to find out the church owns 10.5 billion dollars in stock in the companies that produce the vaccines and increased their stock holdings by $40 billion the last 2 years. Talk about a conflict of interest! As the truth comes out and more and more people die from this shot everyone will wonder why a prophet of God recommended it. Last year an insurance executive said the death rate in the U.S. went up 40% the last quarter of 2021. He says a catastrophic event would only raise the death rate at most 18%. Ask any mortuary and they will tell you business is booming. Its going to get far worse. It is called VAIDS, vaccine induced auto immune disease caused by the Covid vaccine. All deaths are and will be off the charts. Go ahead and call me a crazy apostate. The death rate is off the charts already and will get way worse. Watch and see! The stuff they are putting in those shots is horrific. People are just dropping dead so often they now have a name for it. It is called SADS, sudden adult death syndrome. Ever heard is SIDS, sudden infant death syndrome, also caused by vaccines? Believe it or not! Now the number one cause of death is “unknown causes.” Of course they can't let you know all these deaths are caused by their vaccine.

I didn't want to make this all about the clot shot. Don't worry the LDS leaders can afford the class action law suits. They have a 180 billion dollar investment fund and own a trillion dollars in real estate in Florida alone. They own nearly 3% of Florida. Amazing what you can do with just a little tithing money over the years. But don't worry they are not doing this to feather their own nest. This is totally for its members. They are totally transparent. I also have some ocean front property in Nevada at a great price I'd like to sell you. I think I have revealed myself too much already. I will let you know more about me later.

There are lots of great people on here I can totally relate to. I really like Fred and his comments. We speak the same language. Gadiantonslayer is great. I can relate totally to Atrasato. Madvin is sharp. Too many to mention. Some seem to me like shills for the church. Who knows?
Welcome, here we have all types. I hope you enjoy your official beginning on the forum.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I was talking to my friend today about church and he said it's become kind of like a pie-eating contest. Never mind that the pie is declining in quality. Don't look too closely at it. Just keep eating lots of it. Bonus points for out-eating your fellow church members.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Welcome. The letter was the turning point for me, too. Can’t be “inspired” if you call any drug “proven safe and effective” after about 4 months of a phase 2 trial. Something stunk in SLC. My family goes back to Nauvoo, actually earlier as Mormon missionaries “tracted” into my ancestors’ cabin out in the Missouri woods.