from bioresonance to qi, dragon ball, .. swedish biolight treatment ..

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

from bioresonance to qi, dragon ball, .. swedish biolight treatment ..

Post by sushi_chef »

"What is Wave Medicine?

In the late 1970s, Paul Schmidt, a former tunnel engineer in Germany, practised the technique of "dowsing" as a way to identify underground obstacles before excavation in order to improve the efficiency of civil engineering work.

Dowsing is an ancient, magical technique for detecting the unique vibrations of materials and water veins hidden underground.

While studying and utilizing this technique, Schmidt developed a strong interest in the vibrations emitted by the human body. Working with many physicians, he spent 30 years investigating the unique frequencies of each organ and the changes in these frequencies brought about by disease.

Schmidt confirmed that every disease has its own unique frequency. Schmidt showed how to diagnose diseases by resonating the various frequencies of waves emitted by humans with those emitted by external sources.

Schmidt's greatest achievement was to confirm the fact that each lesion has its own frequency of waves and transmits them to the outside source, and to measure each frequency. Schmidt's work showed that there are so many frequencies of waves occurring in our bodies.

By resonating with waves of even more tuned frequencies, he established a method to eliminate the waves (pathological waves) produced by individual diseases. The pathological waves in the body are adjusted by the waves from the outside through the resonance phenomenon, and as a result, the disease is healed. This is the principle of "wave therapy (wave medicine).

It is estimated that "chi" is a natural electromagnetic wave with energy, and its frequency is about the same level as far-infrared radiation (0.3-1.0 THz). Schmidt was the first to determine this frequency and developed a computer-controlled wave transmitter (Rayocomp PS10). The Rayocomp is widely used in Germany for routine medical treatment.

By combining different frequencies, it can be used to treat a variety of diseases and has a built-in program. When used in combination with acupuncture, moxibustion, and Chinese medicine, its range of application is also broadened.
In this way, the ancient concept of "chi" is being revived in a completely new form. It can be said that modern science is approaching the mystery of chi.

Teratron
Dr. Toshihiko Yayama (President of the Bioresonance Medical Society, Yayama Clinic, Saga Prefecture), a leading expert in wave medicine in Japan, has developed a wave generator called the Teratron. It can generate waves with transcribed oxytocin.
By attaching a patient's photograph to this device, it is possible to treat a patient far away (telemedicine).

Two years ago, a woman in her 40s living in Argentina temporarily returned to Japan. She suffers from a hereditary intractable disease called spinocerebellar degeneration. Her mother and brother were already bedridden, and she herself was beginning to have trouble walking. She consulted with an acquaintance about treatment, but it was impossible to treat her in Japan because she would be returning to Argentina in a few days.

I came up with the idea of remote qigong. We attached her picture to the Teratron and continued to send qi remotely for 30 minutes every day.

To determine its effectiveness, we asked her to stand on one leg every day and measured how long she could stand. The results were then emailed to me periodically. Both sender and receiver were skeptical at first, but within six months, the time she could stand on one leg noticeably increased.

In the beginning, she could not stand for more than 30 seconds, but recently became able to more than 200 seconds on average. The highest record is 370 seconds. Spinocerebellar Degeneration is said to be a progressive and intractable disease with no cure according to Western medicine, but she is gaining confidence that she can overcome the disease depending on how she feels. She returned to Japan at the end of 2017 for the first time in two years and stopped by our clinic in Nagoya, Japan.
"

"In 1975, Paul Schmidt not only established the theory of bioresonance, but also invented an instrument to put this theory into practice. This instrument, similar to a television antenna, takes in waves that exist in nature and outputs only selected specific waves. In doing so, it does not use artificial electricity. The greatest feature of this device is that it does not use electricity (i.e., it does not conduct electricity to the body). By analogy, it is a health method much like qigong, tai chi, or yoga, which regulate the flow of chi by moving the body. For this reason, some people include Paul Schmidt's bioresonance method in the category of naturopathy or natural medicine (Naturmedizin).

Paul Schmidt, the "German Edison
Paul Schmidt is not a doctor, but an engineer and founder of Tracttechnik, the world's leading manufacturer of drilling machines. He was a successful businessman, with a keen sense of manufacturing since childhood, and as an inventor he was awarded more than 300 patents during his lifetime.
Paul Schmidt came up with the idea of the Resonance Method in the early 1970s. He hypothesized that "when the flow of vibrations in the human body becomes blocked, resonance can be observed at certain frequencies," and in 1976 he built a prototype "vibration manipulator.

After 10 years of repeated trial and error, he developed a resonance module (basic component) that could send numerical vibrations from 0 to 100, and completed the "Sanotron" in 1985. This is said to be the prototype of the central device of the "Bioresonance Method. In Germany, where vibration medicine is based, research has been conducted for 40 years and has been introduced into 6,000 medical facilities.

According to Dr. Elmer Willich of the German Society for the Promotion of Vibrational Medicine, "Vibrational (oscillatory) medicine is the hope for us all. We have finally found an ideal way to draw out the life force, the innate resilience of the human being, which conventional medicine has ignored. This is the Bioresonance Method of vibration medicine.

Paul Schmidt's Bioresonance in academia ..

Sends vibrations and makes them resonate with the vibrations of an object
Rayocomp-PS1000 Vibration Measurement Therapy Machine

The built-in sensor takes in various types of vibrations, selects their frequencies, and transmits only the vibrations (oscillations) of the selected frequency.

Bioresonance treatment program
Depending on the measurement results, a treatment program is initiated.
Treatment can be done simply by sitting or lying on the vibration therapy mat.
The duration of one treatment session is 30 minutes to one hour, depending on the results.
The frequency of treatment will be determined once a week or once every two weeks, depending on the measurement results.

*It is also possible to research effective Chinese herbs for treatment and to determine if the medication or supplements you are currently taking are appropriate for you.
However, the effects of treatment are not immediate, and regular treatment is more effective. Initially, symptoms such as an upturn reaction may occur in rare cases, but it is expected to improve as the patient undergoes the treatment.
"
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ++
(( https://wellness-imclinic.com/integrati ... hmidt.html
https://www.clinic-toku.com/hadou ))

"BLOG
POSTED ON JUNE 27, 2022
A Photograph carries all the information about a person´s physical mental, emotional and spiritual state.
Scalarwaves are a higher intelligence that creates, interprets and stores all information in the universe. In short, scalar waves are the universal information system that is responsible for all physical, mental, emotional and spiritual activity throughout the universe. Scalarwaves transcend time and space and thus permeate our infinite universe.

All physical forms in the universe are thus composed and maintained by means of scalar waves. In addition, each physical shape, including a photograph, has a scalar wave signature that is unique. In short, each photograph carries a scalar signature of the person or object being photographed. A photograph of a person serves as the intelligence of a scalar wave instrument to locate and then send scalar energy to that person immediately.

In practice, our quantum harmonizer is used to identify and monitor all physical, mental, emotional or spiritual events that a person is currently experiencing. All treatments from the quantum harmonizer are administered exclusively with the help of a photograph of a person and thus ensure an exact, current condition.

Scalar waves exceed time and space and the photograph taken remains current with the person’s current scalar signature, so you do not need to take a new photograph after being activated for a year and want to continue with Quantum Harmonization and Quantum Awareness programs

Here are some examples of healthy effects from our Quantum Harmonization and Quantum Awareness programs:

1.Increased consciousness

2.Increased brainwave activity.

3. Increased levels of happiness.

4. Increased levels of creativity and mental clarity.

5. Balancing the chakras.

6. Assembles the molecular bonds of micronutrients such as vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, minerals, enzymes, hormones, neurotransmitters, endorphins directly in the cells of the person.

7. Disassembles the molecular bonds of pathogens, toxins and harmful substances.

8 Reduced pain and inflammation.

9 Strengthened immune system.

10 Improved quality of sleep and deepened dream state

In summary, with the help of a photograph of a person, we can directly affect the person’s physical, mental, emotional and spiritual states directly in real time, regardless of time and space. Treatments with scalar waves are harmless and are of a higher intelligence that always works for the highest benefit of the recipient.

Scalar waves restore us to our true frequency of origin or original code which is a state of balance and harmony. ..

APRIL 24, 2022 BY MIKAELDABROWSKI
Scalar Wave Medicine
A modern optimal new way of monitoring and healing elite athletes with the use of Scalar Wave Medicine.

Elite Athletes are put under high levels of stress when it comes to competition and performance and the high demands of the sports often lead to injuries.

The wireless monitoring of athletes that Scalar Wave Medicine opens up to is a great paradigm shift for improved performance and results among athletes all around the world.

With use and help of our advanced programs if an athlete suffers an injury we can directly treat the injury and as a result the athlete will recover much faster and can so sooner come back to practicing or competing in their sport. ..

MY STORY
I remember Skateboarding first time when i was 4 years old. I got one of these old school boards from my family in USA. Raised in a small town just by the ocean south of Gothenburg in Sweden in a family of 5 with father, older brother and sister and with a mother deeply interested in stars, astrology, cosmos and alternative healing methods i started meditating and reading spiritual books at the age of 9. In my meditation i would always imagine a warm beach with palm trees on a sunny day feeling the wind in my hair. My brother Peter and sister Anna were much older than me (14 and 11 years difference so i would look up to them a lot . I remember i felt very deeply and was very sensitive as long i can remember and i have always been feeling in my heart there is something more to this world than just “living and then dying” . At a the age of 11 i began to practise Taekwon-do which quickly took my inner journey for a leap.

Taekwon-do
One summer day in my small hometown i saw people in karate-like suits practising outdoors, i could tell they were very focused and dedicated to what they where up to. I had just started reading Dragon Ball ( Japanese anime with super power martial arts people) so i went straight to them very curious and asked if i somehow could join them to do whatever they were doing i just felt it was for me . In my Luck they were just starting a beginners group the oncoming week and it started . The sport was perfect for me and it was Korean self-defence “Taekwon-do” meaning (Tae=Foot , ..

In the summer of 2016 I finally received my Bachelor the summer of 2017 and decided to move to Ericeira – Portugal.

Biolight
In 2016 I got in touch with Swedish company from 1993 called Biolight. It is a very advanced device with 260LEDs of red and near IR light (637nm & 950nm) With 12 programs in different pulsations and intensity which work on a cellular level and activates the receptors in the cells mitokondrias activating them produce ATP ( energy). Biolight can make the healing process go up to 2 times as fast).

Biolight is truly amazing and the light helped me my family and friends so much (i had almost every injury you can imagine and i love to help other people and animals. Light therapy has been known since 1970 (!) already and super engineer Rolf Thiberg invented Biolight already 1993 after studying acupuncture a few years in China. There are for sure many similar devices with lasers and light out there – i have tried a few but i find this one being the best 🙂

Today i have a great passion for alternative healing methods, living a healthy lifestyle and of course Kiteboarding, Martial arts and Surfing will always have a big place in my heart and daily life as long as i can walk 🙂

If you want to know more about me please contact me or say hi if you see me in the water 🙂 ..
"
https://www.mikaeldabrowski.com/blog/
https://www.mikaeldabrowski.com/my-story/

https://www.facebook.com/BiolightBCD650/

"qi" master makes wild animals relaxing and taking a healing nap ..
:arrow: