Confirmed: Vax alters DNA, causes infertility

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Confirmed: Vax alters DNA, causes infertility

Post by Lizzy60 »

The man who could have warned the Brethren:

Area Seventy
Richard S. Hutchins, 52, Gales Ferry, Connecticut; executive director, Research and Development, Pfizer Inc.; currently serving as president of the New London Connecticut Stake; former bishop, stake presidency counselor, and stake president.

Richard S. Hutchins is an executive director for pharmaceutical sciences for Pfizer, responsible for oncology and anti-viral development. As such, he’s been one of those pioneers on the frontlines of vaccine development.

From an article in Meridian Magazine (now deleted)
“Before he answered our COVID-19 questions, he said, “Can I speak as a Latter-day Saint for just a second? I think God knows all things. He knew this was coming. I’m sure there are lots of valuable lessons we can take from it collectively and individually, institutionally and in the church, but also there needs to be a solution eventually. He has provided a way out.” New technology has been in place for two years that has allowed companies to do the unthinkable—provide a vaccine in record time. To Hutchins, this is no accident.”

“The technology that we are developing is something called messenger RNA vaccine which can be developed much quicker. It doesn’t require that you work with a live virus. You can just work with a piece of it and so the speed at which you can develop this is much faster. And so my Area Seventy hat and my personal feeling is that the Lord has also prepared a way forward for a vaccine to be developed very quickly comparatively. I am sure to the world this doesn’t sound quick, but if you are in the science field, this is really quick.”

He knows. But he stays quiet while cashing in on the misery and pain his silence is causing millions.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lizzy60 wrote: July 19th, 2022, 7:58 pm The man who could have warned the Brethren:

Area Seventy
Richard S. Hutchins, 52, Gales Ferry, Connecticut; executive director, Research and Development, Pfizer Inc.; currently serving as president of the New London Connecticut Stake; former bishop, stake presidency counselor, and stake president.

Richard S. Hutchins is an executive director for pharmaceutical sciences for Pfizer, responsible for oncology and anti-viral development. As such, he’s been one of those pioneers on the frontlines of vaccine development.

“Before he answered our COVID-19 questions, he said, “Can I speak as a Latter-day Saint for just a second? I think God knows all things. He knew this was coming. I’m sure there are lots of valuable lessons we can take from it collectively and individually, institutionally and in the church, but also there needs to be a solution eventually. He has provided a way out.” New technology has been in place for two years that has allowed companies to do the unthinkable—provide a vaccine in record time. To Hutchins, this is no accident.”

“The technology that we are developing is something called messenger RNA vaccine which can be developed much quicker. It doesn’t require that you work with a live virus. You can just work with a piece of it and so the speed at which you can develop this is much faster. And so my Area Seventy hat and my personal feeling is that the Lord has also prepared a way forward for a vaccine to be developed very quickly comparatively. I am sure to the world this doesn’t sound quick, but if you are in the science field, this is really quick.”

He knows. But he stays quiet while cashing in on the misery and pain his silence is causing millions.
🤢🤮These people are bad news. Our church rulers got duped by their own 'insider'. Guess that's what happens when you place your trust in men. Kinda reminds me of Mark Hoffman and the salamander letter.
Over the last couple years I've certainly learned who I can trust.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

3 Nephi 6

It was the lawyers, the judges & the HIGH PRIESTS that conspired to destroy the Nephites.

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

Lizzy60 wrote: July 19th, 2022, 7:58 pm The man who could have warned the Brethren:

Area Seventy

If Heavenly Father actually was behind this "vaccine," does anyone with more than 5 working brain cells think that He would make sure that it didn't kill, main, and injure millions upon millions of people? This is such a classic case of relying on the arm of the flesh.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I had to overcome my gag reflex when my MIL "testified" that she knew the vaccines were a godsend because a GA helped develop them.

Wish I could make this stuff up.

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

blitzinstripes wrote: July 20th, 2022, 7:48 pm I had to overcome my gag reflex when my MIL "testified" that she knew the vaccines were a godsend because a GA helped develop them.

I couldn't overcome my gag reflex. I just lost my breakfast all over my phone.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

blitzinstripes wrote: July 20th, 2022, 7:48 pm I had to overcome my gag reflex when my MIL "testified" that she knew the vaccines were a godsend because a GA helped develop them.

When we read about the deceptions in the earth in the latter days, reports like this explain how people fall for them. We infer authenticity from tradition without taking the time to actually consider the implications. This will be the cause of much sadness and mourning not far from now when the consequences become glaringly apparent.