Prayers for Alaris

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: Prayers for Alaris

Post by Silver Pie »

Thank you for the further information.

:heart: :pray:
zionbuilder wrote: ↑February 21st, 2021, 11:22 pm Alaris suffered a left basal ganglia hemorrhagic stroke back in November. There were some other complications as well, but miraculously he pulled through and woke up after 40 days in a coma. He is now recovering at home, going to therapy and working hard to make a full recovery. His wife truly appreciates your well wishes and prayers... Please continue to send them. Right now he is focused on healing, family and his own personal walk, spiritually and physically. He is a fighter and he knows God's hand is in everything.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Bunp - in case someone hasn't seen this who would like to.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Sending a prayer out to my brother! Much love and hope from abijah.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

We miss your wisdom.
❀️

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Do you have any recent updates?
zionbuilder wrote: ↑February 21st, 2021, 11:22 pm Alaris suffered a left basal ganglia hemorrhagic stroke back in November. There were some other complications as well, but miraculously he pulled through and woke up after 40 days in a coma. He is now recovering at home, going to therapy and working hard to make a full recovery. His wife truly appreciates your well wishes and prayers... Please continue to send them. Right now he is focused on healing, family and his own personal walk, spiritually and physically. He is a fighter and he knows God's hand is in everything.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

bump

I'm hoping he is improving every day. Still praying for you Alaris. :heart:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Does anyone who knows Alaris irl have any updates for us?

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸΌ

gunguy
Hi, I'm new.

Post by gunguy »

Sorry to hear about his struggle. Hope he pulls through. What is his blog? New to the forum and didn't know he had one.

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

gunguy wrote: ↑May 6th, 2021, 9:57 pm Sorry to hear about his struggle. Hope he pulls through. What is his blog? New to the forum and didn't know he had one.
Here's a link.

https://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/

gunguy
Hi, I'm new.

Post by gunguy »

I Dont Know... wrote: ↑May 6th, 2021, 10:02 pm
gunguy wrote: ↑May 6th, 2021, 9:57 pm Sorry to hear about his struggle. Hope he pulls through. What is his blog? New to the forum and didn't know he had one.
Here's a link.

Thank you

Hoshi
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Hoshi »

Anyone heard how he's doing? I follow his blog, and came on here to search for him because he hasn't uploaded in a while. So shocking to hear the reason why, I hope his therapy is going well...

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

One or two people have posted in this thread who seem to know what's going on, but neither of them have responded when this thread asked for updates. I wish they would/could tell us how he's doing.

Still praying for you bro - @Alaris

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Using Google, "ldsfreedomforum.com happened alaris" and this forum was the first! And it was the first. I will return for there users, but this will focus on zionbuilder.

I'm sorry, truly very sorry. Though I sent two texts, which I didn't consider to be rude, I was sending her permission ( hers and my wifes permission) twice. I am sorry for not the first and shoulda not ask twice.

I feel good! So good.

Thank you. All this that I had needed happened before the Stroke, so you were a champion to bear it all. Thank you.

Thank for get well promised words. 40 days - certainly sounds great.... Yet together the spirit story of 38 days. It began Nov 13, 2020, and ended December 21, 2020. It began on Friday the 13th, and ended the least sunlight, Dec 21.

7 days did my wife have a dream... 7 days...

(let's do it)

My wife was told in dream, in was 7 days short of the longest day, June 21... so June 14th. In 7 days will your husband 7 hours 7 days and 7 month. She woke up and realized... 6 months is the time between 6/21/2021 and 12/21/2020. 1 more Jewish month, 30 days, 7 days, and 7 hours - 38 days in coma. 6 months add 38 days - 7 months, 7 days, 7 hours. 7 levels.... Something I like to talk about a little bit.

Zionbuilder, that's to Apology to you, and to send a prayer in mind.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver Pie wrote: ↑June 2nd, 2021, 2:38 pm One or two people have posted in this thread who seem to know what's going on, but neither of them have responded when this thread asked for updates. I wish they would/could tell us how he's doing.

I'm here! I am getting better as I go. :)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Hoshi wrote: ↑June 1st, 2021, 2:18 pm Anyone heard how he's doing? I follow his blog, and came on here to search for him because he hasn't uploaded in a while. So shocking to hear the reason why, I hope his therapy is going well...
I well get the blogger better... You can count on it! Give me a week or so. Probably smaller. One hand. My left is working... Not so much is my right hand. πŸ˜‡

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Thank you for replying to this thread, Alaris. I'm so glad you are back with us, and getting better and better.

Hoshi
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Hoshi »

I well get the blogger better... You can count on it! Give me a week or so. Probably smaller. One hand. My left is working... Not so much is my right hand. πŸ˜‡

Thanks for the link and congrats on the blog post, I'm relieved you're on the mend :)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Hoshi wrote: ↑November 6th, 2021, 6:28 am

Thanks for the link and congrats on the blog post, I'm relieved you're on the mend :)
Here you go!

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... later.html

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Alaris wrote: ↑October 16th, 2021, 10:55 pm
Silver Pie wrote: ↑June 2nd, 2021, 2:38 pm One or two people have posted in this thread who seem to know what's going on, but neither of them have responded when this thread asked for updates. I wish they would/could tell us how he's doing.

It was great when you posted a pic from that movie. :lol:

I wonder if Harp Master ever checks this site anymore. :roll:

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑November 13th, 2021, 6:10 pm

Was somebody that meant to reference to this Movie?

DSB234
captain of 10

Post by DSB234 »

Can anyone tell me what happened to Alaris. I'm not sure how these blogs work. I signed up today. Very interesting information. Just so you all know a little about me I am an avid reader of the words of Isaiah. In fact I understand that book on a very personal level. I spent 5 years in confinement and Isaiah was one of the books that was opened up to me. I had no access to internet or phones or the outside world. I wrote down my understanding of Isaiah. I was without internet or cell phone from April 2015 - June 2020. I had never heard of the book Isaiah decoded found it in 2020 after googling my own understanding of Isaiah and was also led to the writings of Alaris which also matched many of my own findings. I can tell you all a marvelous work and a wonder is upon us. Stay tuned and anyone that can please provide an update to Alaris health, Thanks DSB234

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Thank you, DSB234

I am speaking very clearly (or is it clear)...

That's very interesting! I started reading in 2015 as well. I was woken up to ...

"You are the Davidic Servant."

Excuse me? I presented to my wife, "Crazy, right?" Nope. It wasn't.

Two weeks I heard, "You are the Holy Ghost." Gulp. What!? That one took a while ...about a year but it was calling me ... Until. Messiah Ben Joseph and (Greater) Messiah Ben (Son) David. This wasn't until very soon.

The Stroke was a little than a year and a half ago. I slept for 38 days at the begining. There's a great book (2016 - it's amazing that everything just coming to pass) called "Messiah Ben Joseph" and, wow, the stroke is slow - but I'm reading it slowly. (My light issue shows when it's on/off every second or so.)

In the future, Messiah Ben Joseph is killed ... I know right? He shows up to Jerusalem to confront the Anti-Christ ... And he dies. He remains dead for 45 days. Then the Messiah Ben David shows up with Elijah and Resurrects his servant at the 45 days. 45 minus 38 days equals 7 days. Messiah is becoming an Archangel....for the first time ever for him. There used to be 7 Archangels...and now 8.

1 Thessalonians 4: 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Here is something cool. Right now I am living out my Leviticus 16 Azazel (Mighty and Strong) part. And man ... it sucks. I will keep some of it but Jesus and I know ....

10 But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat (scratch that - Azazel), shall be presented alive before the Lord, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat (Azazel) into the wilderness

And...

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Um....me. Remember my Stroke ... It's hurts the most in my heel. That's why nobody gives me anything as in Leviticus 16 - "into to the wilderness."

Me and the spirit called Satan - are equal. First, was this Angel in was almost an Archangel but he fell. I took his place. Discourse of Abbaton.

https://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/ ... n.html?m=1

Nobody still knows. Jewish would kill the young goat Azazel because it would have him bad luck! Hahaha....ha. O.o

Zechariah 4:14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

That's all three.... Both Messiahs or Anointed Ones just like Leviticus 16 revealed - two goats one for Jehovah and one for the Holy Ghost or Azazel.

DSB234
captain of 10

Post by DSB234 »

So glad you are doing well. Thank you for all your writings they have helped me in my own quest for truth and purpose. This is an amazing time to be here on the earth. Keep blogging and writing!!! Isaiah's prophesies are coming true and the Jewish Messiah, the one they have been waiting for, is here. Take care!!!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

DSB234 wrote: ↑July 21st, 2022, 1:19 pm So glad you are doing well. Thank you for all your writings they have helped me in my own quest for truth and purpose. This is an amazing time to be here on the earth. Keep blogging and writing!!! Isaiah's prophesies are coming true and the Jewish Messiah, the one they have been waiting for, is here. Take care!!!
They are waiting for the Judah (Jewish) Messiah Ben David named Jesus Christ and the King Messiah Ben Joseph / who is the Holy Ghost.

D&C 113:3 What is the rod spoken of in the first verse of the 11th chapter of Isaiah, that should come of the Stem of Jesse?
4 Behold, thus saith the Lord: It is a servant in the hands of Christ, who is partly a descendant of Jesse as well as of Ephraim, or of the house of Joseph, on whom there is laid much power.

They are talking of the Holy Ghost here. Of the male he is an Ephraim ... Of the female, Mother, he is Judah or Jesse.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Alaris wrote: ↑November 13th, 2021, 10:19 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑November 13th, 2021, 6:10 pm

Was somebody that meant to reference to this Movie?
507 footer over the left field wall.

Another of many #57 anomalies as per search.php?keywords=57ii

Chief among them was the peculiar timing and effect of the 5.7 magnitude earthquake that landed Moroni's instrument.