Stew Peters global elite "lie about the shape of the planet"

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Stew Peters global elite "lie about the shape of the planet"

Post by larsenb »

larsenb wrote: July 2nd, 2022, 6:07 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: July 2nd, 2022, 1:03 am
larsenb wrote: July 1st, 2022, 12:14 am Now you need to provide a citation as to who gathered these alleged quotes, and to provide the full contexts for them.
I don't need to provide you with s*#!. I led you to water, you can drink or not, I don't really have a lot of patience for those who are not willing to seek knowledge themselves.
Now, now. Temper, temper.
The request for your source of the one who gathered the quotes is entirely reasonable. Then one can check out his/her sources and make a determination of how reasonable the claims and quotes are. I really don't get why you would be reluctant to provide this, since you've apparently covered the ground already.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Interesting discussion but keep in mind that many scriptures that discuss things in astronomical terms are merely using metaphors for angels/beings of varying degrees of glory. Abraham 3 has nothing to do with celestial orbs that we see in the sky, for example. Orbital times may very well refer to the descending and ascending periods of angels as they progress towards perfection.

Mike Maillet
Ingleside, Ontario

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »