A Friend Died Yesterday

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Lineman1012
captain of 100

A Friend Died Yesterday

Post by Lineman1012 »

I was at church on Sunday and noticed a married sister sitting by herself so I got up, before the meeting started, and went over to say “hi” and to see where her husband was. She was happy to be at church and told me her husband had gotten one of those nasty migraines again. She didn’t want to disturb him as he likes the quietness when his head hurt so she just came to church. I told her to tell him that we missed him and hoped he got better soon. She said she would pass the message along.

The next day in the early afternoon I got a call from a ward member telling me that a few hours after this fine sister got home from church she went into check on her husband and found him “ non-responsive” and “cold”. His life was over at 61.

About 5 weeks ago i had another friend pass to the other side. He was 66 and in great health. His wife went into wake him up for a Sunday morning meeting and found him cold and “non-responsive “.

I would normally blame the vaccine for these two deaths, however, one was vaxxed and boosted and one wasn’t. I don’t know what to think 2 - friends gone in 5 weeks.

Has anyone else experienced an uptick in death in their personal circle?
Last edited by Lineman1012 on May 3rd, 2022, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Re: A Friend Died Yesterday

Post by BuriedTartaria »

My heart goes out to the spouses, children and other loved ones they are leaving behind. Thank you for this sobering reminder of how abruptly our time here can end. Praise be to our Lord for breaking the bands of death.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Yes, I have experienced an uptick. 2010 to 2020, I lost two people close to me, both advanced age.
In the past 13 months I have lost 5 people close to me. Only two of them old, three younger than I (58).
A suicide age 57, a heart attack age 49 (vaxxed I believe), my aged uncle (late 80s), my sister age 45 ( had covid and I believe was not properly treated when the staff learned she was not vaxxed) and my mother in law passed this last Easter, age 93 (dementia)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

We had a married sister in her early forties die in her sleep in our ward many years ago, but it was very uncommon.

Some of our elderly have taken strokes recently, but it is hard to measure because it was already common among older people... how common does it have to become?

I'm already into the danger zone for these things, but I don't want to encourage it.

Refraction75
captain of 100

Post by Refraction75 »

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry for your loss. It is never easy to have a love one go expectedly....let alone unexpectedly.....

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Including the 2 men in the OP, my wife and I know 27 people who have died in the last 2 years (May 13, 2020). That seems like a lot of friends and family heading to the other side in a relatively short period of time. In the group was the usual 102 year old uncle and both of our mothers - 98 and 87 - and 1 person was murdered at 29.

9 of the group were a direct result of the Covid Plandemic, either by injection or hospital assistance
13 were older than 72 and 14 younger
8 were in their 60s
3 in their 50s
zero in 40s
1 at 35
1 at 29.
6 of the group were family
12 were in our current ward and 5 from old wards

Either god is calling a lot of our friends home or we are living in the twilight zone.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

We had a streak from 2009-2015 in my hubby's family where he lost 1 parent or sibling each year. (6 total) His parents were 80 and 83 but his siblings were 45, 47, 54, and 62. My youngest son had attended more funeral's for someone his age than most adults have, and it was a bit traumatic for him. I also lost a brother at age 60 4 years ago. So I kind of feel gypped from these losses when they should have lived longer I feel. All of these are pre-covid. But I greatly fear that we haven't seen NOTHING yet concerning the outcome of the jibbity jabbed.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Lineman1012 wrote: May 3rd, 2022, 9:07 pm I was at church on Sunday and noticed a married sister sitting by herself so I got up, before the meeting started, and went over to say “hi” and to see where her husband was. She was happy to be at church and told me her husband had gotten one of those nasty migraines again. She didn’t want to disturb him as he likes the quietness when his head hurt so she just came to church. I told her to tell him that we missed him and hoped he got better soon. She said she would pass the message along.

The next day in the early afternoon I got a call from a ward member telling me that a few hours after this fine sister got home from church she went into check on her husband and found him “ non-responsive” and “cold”. His life was over at 61.

About 5 weeks ago i had another friend pass to the other side. He was 66 and in great health. His wife went into wake him up for a Sunday morning meeting and found him cold and “non-responsive “.

I would normally blame the vaccine for these two deaths, however, one was vaxxed and boosted and one wasn’t. I don’t know what to think 2 - friends gone in 5 weeks.

Has anyone else experienced an uptick in death in their personal circle?
That's a yes, but more in terms in uptick in maladies.

My wife's two step brothers had problems just after shots, w/one dying about 6 mos later of a fast acting cancer. My older sisters husband has been going rapidly down-hill after his booster shot. Going to the wedding of one of my grand nieces, we heard the early-twenyish groom describe w/gratitude how his fiance had stood by him during and after a 2-3 day ICU treatment stint for a mysterious malady they couldn't pin down, thinking it was a mysterious virus. I suspect the shot.

One of my best friends starting in our pre-teens, called a couple of weeks ago, asking what I knew about combating the spike protein effects from the shots. He had been cajoled into taking them in order to visit his girlfriend in hospital. After the booster, he started experiencing extreme fatigue and brain-fog (he was rather incoherent on the phone), which was interfering w/his dirt biking and soccer playing at a late age (he is father to the Garrahan Brothers dirt bikers, with one of them now running a dirt-biking school near Santa Cruz, CA . . . if anyone has heard of them).

I know that Daniel Peterson complained on his blog a few months ago about all the funerals of friends he has attended in the last year, but of course not connecting the dots to the mRNA shots.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Some of this is probably attributable to the shots and the fact the modern Americans are dying of diseases of lifestyle at a higher rate than predicted earlier in their lives. There may be more than that, and not to diminish the seriousness of the question, but demographics and more information sharing than in the past, do come into play here.

The older you get, the more people you will know who die with more frequency, if your friends are from a similar age group. They don't even need to be friends. Social media will make you aware at a higher rate than in the past if anyone you happened to know at any point in your life, even very loosely connected, has passed on.

Baby Boomers are currently between 76-58. The correlating "Death Boom" started 2-3 years ago. The oldest of the aging baby boomers hitting their full life expectancy.

Before Cov, Dec. 2019, I was in a RS presidency and looked at the ages of those in our ward (Orem, UT.) I warned the leadership that, based on the ages of our ward, we should expect 1 death per week through 2020. We did have 7 death in 7 weeks in the beginning of 2020. Then that dropped off because of COV. Elderly often die of secondary infections like influenza and pneumonia because their immune systems have begun to decrease in effectively fighting infections. Avoiding people meant avoiding illness. Once people again left their homes, there was a "backlog" of elderly who would have caught something and dies sooner, except for the lockdowns.

So, not all who have died during the last year and a half are from the shot, but what would naturally be expected, but not experienced in the current populations lifetimes.

Add to that those who died from the shot (including its side effects that manifested as cancer, heart attacks, strokes, etc.) and most people should notice an uptick in deaths.

Couple that with overcrowding, NOT overpopulation, and people will also begin to notice an uptick in deaths by accident and illness in a group, but misunderstand the cause. An example would be Utah right now. The population in Utah has grown dramatically in Utah for more than a decade. As such, things that occur in a normal population of a certain number, are appearing in Utah in a larger number, simply because there are more people. Because we have a group, called Utahn's in this case, and increased the size of the group, we would expect the actual number of people who die in this group to increase as well. So in Utah, the number of fatalities on the road keeps increasing. People grow more and more adamant that something must be done because "it is getting worse." But it isn't really. There have been a growing number of people in utah getting hit by cars while riding their bikes and dying. Or as pedestrians. The raw number goes up and people say something must have changed.

The reason is it important to keep a clear picture of what happened is so that we can't be fooled like so many around us of mis-attributing cause of death and then being tricked into believing something that isn't true.

For those we know who are still asleep to COV, when the mainstream begins to acknowledge the upticks in death, it will be used to push another narrative: a new strain of COV, a new plague, a new poison, whatever, with all of the attending overreaction and powergrabs by the ptb.

It won't be attributed to truth: normal aging, the shot, and overcrowding.

Truth protects from lies.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Saturday night my wife’s half brother died from complications of being in a motorcycle accident. This brings the total up to 42 people we know that have died since 1 Jan 2020. That just seems like an awful lot of people from our friends and family pool. Could it be that we are just entering the stage of life when all of the people we know are just older and have a higher rate of dying? 12 died in our ward alone.

Does anyone have any idea what the average number of people dying per ward is per year? Al I have is what I have experienced throughout my life living in average wards and I would think it is 2 or 3

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I blame it on 5g. The day they turned it on I felt like I had been knocked out cold. That very day or two after a member on the forum recommended a company for 5g protection. It was a blessing. I ended up buying a blue cube from https://www.blushield-us.com/ and I think it saved my life. They also have a mobile device you can carry with you. I didn't use it until I was out and felt like I had a heart attack. So now I am sure to bring it with me.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I haven’t had any close friends or family die for several years. Expecting my wife’s grandma to go any day, but we’ve been saying that for the last 5 years.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Lineman1012 wrote: May 4th, 2022, 9:26 am Including the 2 men in the OP, my wife and I know 27 people who have died in the last 2 years (May 13, 2020).

Either god is calling a lot of our friends home or we are living in the twilight zone.
I'm thinking both.

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

Lineman1012 wrote: July 5th, 2022, 9:19 am Saturday night my wife’s half brother died from complications of being in a motorcycle accident. This brings the total up to 42 people we know that have died since 1 Jan 2020. That just seems like an awful lot of people from our friends and family pool. Could it be that we are just entering the stage of life when all of the people we know are just older and have a higher rate of dying? 12 died in our ward alone.

Does anyone have any idea what the average number of people dying per ward is per year? Al I have is what I have experienced throughout my life living in average wards and I would think it is 2 or 3
From the wards I have been in, 2 to 3 is average. Some wards skew much older though so more would be expected there. Since March of 2020, I know 5 people who have died. 2 in their 90's (My husband's grandparents). One in her 80's. 2 in their late 50's.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Yesterday we sustained a sister in as our ward “Funeral Coordinator”. First time I’ve ever heard of that calling. Anyone else have one of those?

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

We just counted and realize we know 17 people who have died this year - not just in our ward but in our neighborhood & through friends and family.

What stands out is only THREE of these people were what you could call aged - ie well over 80.

FIVE were relatively fit 70-somethings dying "of covid" or in at least two cases of virulent sudden-onset cancer. One of these guys was a long distance runner/ hiker who could walk up a hillside like a mountain goat, WAY faster than me. He was fully vaxed and boasting he has no side effects. Another was an ex-farmer who was very active and tough as heck. He too was vaxed.

ONE was in his sixties - "of covid" but his wife insists he just had a mild cold and was getting over it before being found dead when she returned from work. Not sure of his vax status.

FOUR were in early middle age (forties), and with vague causes given, but only one was definitely an "accident" of some description. Vax status unknown.

THREE were young adults! - younger than me, all in their twenties, who seem to have died suddenly with an air of mystery over the cause. One was in the military. One was in pre-med. Not sure about the third as we only know of it through my husband's work friends.

ONE was a child of 12. We don't know the family well and have no idea of cause. But it seems to have happened suddenly with no pre-existing sickness.

Is that statistically unusual? 🤷‍♀️

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

It is worth pointing out that many people have bern highly stressed out by what is happening and that is a factor too. It has made people isolated. I know one guy who drank himself to death for example.

Suicides and heart attacks are other obvious consequences of this.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

There is a news story like this every week...but the MSM NEVER reports these. This peer reviewed one shows a 44x higher risk in myocarditis development with the jabbed.

44 TIMES MORE...not 44%...huge difference.

This is an evil secret combination designed to kill a bunch of people in a 100 different ways with the deadly-jab...but blame it on something else, like SADS.

PURE EVIL

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... accinated/

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Here is another one....Fifth Largest Life Insurance Company in US Paid Out 163% More for Deaths of Working People ages 18-64 in 2021 After COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates.

The government can lie, the MSM can lie...but here is where it gets hard to cover up the deaths...insurance payouts and statistics don't lie.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2022/fifth-la ... -mandates/

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Yes, there is definitely an up-tick in deaths in our area. A friend and ward-member recently passed away. He had explained to me not long before his passing that he still got COVID, even after double-vaxxed and boosted....

I miss him.

Also will note however that NONE of the GA's have died recently, and reportedly ALL GA's were Cov-vaxxed... No info regarding Tabernacle Choir members, all of whom were reportedly COV-vaxxed also.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

The Red Pill wrote: July 11th, 2022, 9:34 am Here is another one....Fifth Largest Life Insurance Company in US Paid Out 163% More for Deaths of Working People ages 18-64 in 2021 After COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates.

The government can lie, the MSM can lie...but here is where it gets hard to cover up the deaths...insurance payouts and statistics don't lie.

At the start of the vaxxeen mandates, I stated on this forum that insurance companies would probably be the first to document excess deaths because of the mathematical work their actuaries. It’s absolutely mandatory that they know how many people will die, and at what ages, for them to set insurance rates.

Another poster was disagreeing with me about the possibility of the vaxxeen causing early death, and that poster works in the insurance industry, so I specifically remember telling him to watch and see.

What’s crazy is that my husband works with 5 insurance companies in setting up whole life policies to be used for private banking. Two of those companies are the two we have heard from, OneAmerica and Lincoln Financial. Both companies say they have talked to other CEO’s and this unheard-of increase is being seen in all of them. Most are just quietly raising their rates, or offering less coverage for the same cost. However, the canary has died and there is no going back.

I wonder if they suspect the vaxx? That’s the part they dare not say.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Lizzy60 wrote: July 11th, 2022, 10:09 am
The Red Pill wrote: July 11th, 2022, 9:34 am Here is another one....Fifth Largest Life Insurance Company in US Paid Out 163% More for Deaths of Working People ages 18-64 in 2021 After COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates.

At the start of the vaxxeen mandates, I stated on this forum that insurance companies would probably be the first to document excess deaths because of the mathematical work their actuaries. It’s absolutely mandatory that they know how many people will die, and at what ages, for them to set insurance rates.

Another poster was disagreeing with me about the possibility of the vaxxeen causing early death, and that poster works in the insurance industry, so I specifically remember telling him to watch and see.

What’s crazy is that my husband works with 5 insurance companies in setting up whole life policies to be used for private banking. Two of those companies are the two we have heard from, OneAmerica and Lincoln Financial. Both companies say they have talked to other CEO’s and this unheard-of increase is being seen in all of them. Most are just quietly raising their rates, or offering less coverage for the same cost. However, the canary has died and there is no going back.

Although they stopped writing new policies in 2009, Beneficial Life Insurance Company...owned by the church under its Deseret Management arm...

....would surely be AWARE of what is going on in the industry. They would have to know about the increased payouts and premature deaths...that are ACCELERATING across the entire industry.

In other words, the church has inside information because of their Beneficial Life business holding...yet, they still refuse to offer the slightest retraction on the deadly-jab????

Who are these people?????

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

The Red Pill wrote: July 11th, 2022, 10:28 am

Although they stopped writing new policies in 2009, Beneficial Life Insurance Company...owned by the church under its Deseret Management arm...

....would surely be AWARE of what is going on in the industry. They would have to know about the increased payouts and premature deaths...that are ACCELERATING across the entire industry.

In other words, the church has inside information because of their Beneficial Life business holding...yet, they still refuse to offer the slightest retraction on the deadly-jab????

Wait - how do you know thet the people insured by Beneficial Life are dying in "excess numbers"?
Do you have those data?

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

BroJones wrote: July 11th, 2022, 10:38 am
The Red Pill wrote: July 11th, 2022, 10:28 am

Wait - how do you know thet the people insured by Beneficial Life are dying in "excess numbers"?
Do you have those data?
Yes I do...if you read through the story that I linked to above in my post...you will find:

"The reports show a more extreme situation than the 40% increase in deaths in the third quarter of 2021 that was cited in late December by One America CEO Scott Davison — an increase that he said was industry-wide and that he described at the time as “unheard of” and “huge, huge numbers” and the highest death rates that have ever been seen in the history of the life insurance business."

I am sure the government clowns came in and "advised" people like Scott Davison not to get to vocal about what is going on.

Are you inferring that "industry wide" would not include Beneficial Life customers...for some reason???

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

I am old enough to be retired and on Social Security. Nobody I personally know has died in the past two years.