White History Month - July

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Chamberlain
captain of 10

White History Month - July

Post by Chamberlain »

Happy White History Month!

What have you done to celebrate the men that built the most AMAZ'IN country on this side of heaven?
Who are the white men that inspire you and what are their stories?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncmcv8u ... eePeterson
https://justfeelswhite.com/

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Re: White History Month - July

Post by OPMissionary »

White people built a lot more than just America. They have been such a consistently amazing, compassionate, innovative, and spiritual people throughout time. I am truly proud of what my ancestors have done and I hope we can all soon rise above the guilt and shame that is being pushed upon our race by the wicked and jealous.

Chamberlain
captain of 10

Post by Chamberlain »

OPMissionary wrote: July 6th, 2022, 10:24 pm White people built a lot more than just America. They have been such a consistently amazing, compassionate, innovative, and spiritual people throughout time. I am truly proud of what my ancestors have done and I hope we can all soon rise above the guilt and shame that is being pushed upon our race by the wicked and jealous.
So True! Happy White History Month!

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

You guys miss the point of why there's a Black History Month and not a White History Month.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: July 6th, 2022, 11:02 pm You guys miss the point of why there's a Black History Month and not a White History Month.
Personally, homomonth is my favorite. They deserve it the most.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 6th, 2022, 11:05 pm
Subcomandante wrote: July 6th, 2022, 11:02 pm You guys miss the point of why there's a Black History Month and not a White History Month.
I'm thankful that Pride month is generally outside of school, with a few exceptions here and there.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

You assumeth too much.

Sir H

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Whites don't need a history month. The history books as they are are already Euro-centric enough as it is.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 6th, 2022, 11:05 pm
They do have the most "Pride" to be proud of.

Sir H

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Subcomandante wrote: July 6th, 2022, 11:11 pm Whites don't need a history month. The history books as they are are already Euro-centric enough as it is.
Hummmm.

Whites do things.

Write it down.

In White languages.

Like Spanish.

In White founded countries.

Like Mexico.

It is called HIStory.

In English anyway.

Sir H

He who is so White, the Sun is jealous.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

HVDC wrote: July 6th, 2022, 11:19 pm
Subcomandante wrote: July 6th, 2022, 11:11 pm Whites don't need a history month. The history books as they are are already Euro-centric enough as it is.
Hummmm.

Whites do things.

Write it down.

In White languages.

Like Spanish.

Like Mexico.

It is called HIStory.

In English anyway.

Sir H

Mexico was not founded by whites. It was founded by indigenous people who had a much more advanced civilization than anything Europe had at the time. Tenochtitlan was the world's biggest city. Even the name Mexico is Aztec in origin and it means "in the belly button of the moon." The Aztecs and the Mayas had a written system, up to now, the only one found anywhere in the Americas of ancient origin.

Spanish exists because of a mixture of a white language - Latin, and a Semitic language - Arabic. Words were also borrowed from Indigenous languages like Nahuatl, Maya, and Quechua. Before there was a Spain, there was Al Andalus, a region of different caliphates over time. Before that, a Roman possession. Before that a Carthaginian posession, another Semitic tribe.

Jesus was not white, but Semitic. Something that is also lost on you guys (though this point shouldn't really matter at all because ALL people, black or white, bond or free, are invited to come unto Christ.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: July 6th, 2022, 11:26 pm Jesus was not white, but Semitic. Something that is also lost on you guys
Methinks you assume too much.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Subcomandante wrote: July 6th, 2022, 11:26 pm
Hummmm.

Whites do things.

Write it down.

In White languages.

Like Spanish.

Like Mexico.

It is called HIStory.

In English anyway.

Sir H

Mexico was not founded by whites. It was founded by indigenous people who had a much more advanced civilization than anything Europe had at the time. Tenochtitlan was the world's biggest city. Even the name Mexico is Aztec in origin and it means "in the belly button of the moon." The Aztecs and the Mayas had a written system, up to now, the only one found anywhere in the Americas of ancient origin.

Spanish exists because of a mixture of a white language - Latin, and a Semitic language - Arabic. Words were also borrowed from Indigenous languages like Nahuatl, Maya, and Quechua. Before there was a Spain, there was Al Andalus, a region of different caliphates over time. Before that, a Roman possession. Before that a Carthaginian posession, another Semitic tribe.

Jesus was not white, but Semitic. Something that is also lost on you guys (though this point shouldn't really matter at all because ALL people, black or white, bond or free, are invited to come unto Christ.
What has this got to do with the Sun being jealous of me?

Sir H

Who is so White he doesn't have time to argue with Sub about the meaning of Europeans writing things down in History books that are apparently both too Eurocentric yet contain stories of indigious peoples who are both in those same history books yet are left out of those same history books while at the same time not being in those same history books so White people have to make up stories about non-whites to put in those Eurocentric history books so that those same people who rarely read any books will learn that their ancestors were civilized by Europeans who made them wear clothes and stop killing and eating the guys next door. Oh, and we gave them Jesus too.

Can't we put all of this behind us and talk about me?

I am much more interesting than a bunch of old stories.

I make Euro History every day.

I need my own Month.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Hummmm.

Whites do things.

Write it down.

In White languages.

Like Spanish.

Like Mexico.

It is called HIStory.

In English anyway.

Sir H

😂😂😂

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

You mean you fall into the trap. There should be no black, white or Jewish history month.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

White men... broke the hold of the king over the parliament by defeating the king's forces in the English Civil War, defeated Napoleon's grasp for European hegemony, fought slavery off the Cornish coast, outlawed slavery as early as 1807 and sent the Royal Navy to sea to back it up, established a settlement where slavery was to be illegal from 1788, established responsible forms of representative government around the world, developed a system of self-correcting civil service that would gradually remove nepotism from most offices, and supported the most peaceful and prosperous period of time in modern history, stood up to the Kaiser, and stood up to Hitler, Hirohito and Mussolini simultaneously.

Considering that I have not even left the British Empire and have not yet started on what the white men of the United States have done, I think we have plenty to celebrate for more than a month,

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Yeah, in WHITE countries.

I don’t expect white history to be taught in African or Asian countries.

So incredibly ridiculous.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Chamberlain wrote: July 6th, 2022, 10:02 pm
Who are the white men that inspire you and what are their stories?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncmcv8u ... eePeterson
https://justfeelswhite.com/
Jesus

Chamberlain
captain of 10

Post by Chamberlain »

Luke wrote: July 7th, 2022, 7:55 am
Yeah, in WHITE countries.

I don’t expect white history to be taught in African or Asian countries.

So incredibly ridiculous.
African's wouldn't have schools or written history to learn about if it wasn't for whites...

Sirius
captain of 100

Post by Sirius »

Hummmm.

Whites do things.

Write it down.

In White languages.

Like Spanish.

Like Mexico.

It is called HIStory.

In English anyway.

Sir H

Alexander Neibaur, a convert who gathered with the Saints in Nauvoo, described in his journal what Joseph told him during a dinner conversation. Brother Neibaur wrote that the Prophet said he had been “struck” by a passage on prayer in the Bible and so went into the woods to pray. After his tongue cleaved temporarily to the roof of his mouth, he saw a fire which gradually drew nearer to him. He “saw a personage in the fire, light complexion, blue eyes. … [Another] person came to the side of the first. Mr. Smith then asked, must I join the Methodist Church. No, they are not my People, [they] have gone astray. There is none that Doeth good, not one, but this is my Beloved Son harken ye him.”
https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper ... -extract/1
13 And it came to pass that I looked and beheld the great city of Jerusalem, and also other cities. And I beheld the city of Nazareth; and in the city of Nazareth I beheld a virgin, and she was exceedingly fair and white.
14 And it came to pass that I saw the heavens open; and an angel came down and stood before me; and he said unto me: Nephi, what beholdest thou?
15 And I said unto him: A virgin, most beautiful and fair above all other virgins
18 And he said unto me: Behold, the virgin whom thou seest is the mother of the Son of God, after the manner of the flesh.
1Nephi 11
I saw the form of man, most lovely, the visage of his face was sound and fair as the sun. His hair a bright silver grey, curled in most majestic form. His eyes a keen penetrating blue, and the skin of his neck a most beautiful white.
John Murdock Journal, 13, cited in Ensign, January 1993, 37.
Anson Call also wrote that he had a vision of Jesus where he saw him as a man with “light and beautiful skin with large blue eyes.
The life and Record of Anson Call, 22-23.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

My sister in-law is an orthodox Jew and there are PLENTY of blonde/ blue eyed Jews as well as redheads. Jews come in every shape and color imaginable. A trip to the Holy land will show you that much.

Anciently there existed a line of distinctly blonde/ blue eyed Jews among the lineage of David. Roman accounts of the physical appearance of Christ uphold that description.

http://www.thenazareneway.com/likeness_ ... aviour.htm

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Post by OPMissionary »

Sirius wrote: July 7th, 2022, 8:08 pm
Hummmm.

Whites do things.

Write it down.

In White languages.

Like Spanish.

Like Mexico.

It is called HIStory.

In English anyway.

Sir H

Alexander Neibaur, a convert who gathered with the Saints in Nauvoo, described in his journal what Joseph told him during a dinner conversation. Brother Neibaur wrote that the Prophet said he had been “struck” by a passage on prayer in the Bible and so went into the woods to pray. After his tongue cleaved temporarily to the roof of his mouth, he saw a fire which gradually drew nearer to him. He “saw a personage in the fire, light complexion, blue eyes. … [Another] person came to the side of the first. Mr. Smith then asked, must I join the Methodist Church. No, they are not my People, [they] have gone astray. There is none that Doeth good, not one, but this is my Beloved Son harken ye him.”
13 And it came to pass that I looked and beheld the great city of Jerusalem, and also other cities. And I beheld the city of Nazareth; and in the city of Nazareth I beheld a virgin, and she was exceedingly fair and white.
14 And it came to pass that I saw the heavens open; and an angel came down and stood before me; and he said unto me: Nephi, what beholdest thou?
15 And I said unto him: A virgin, most beautiful and fair above all other virgins
18 And he said unto me: Behold, the virgin whom thou seest is the mother of the Son of God, after the manner of the flesh.
1Nephi 11
I saw the form of man, most lovely, the visage of his face was sound and fair as the sun. His hair a bright silver grey, curled in most majestic form. His eyes a keen penetrating blue, and the skin of his neck a most beautiful white.
Anson Call also wrote that he had a vision of Jesus where he saw him as a man with “light and beautiful skin with large blue eyes.
Oof. Plus this.

3 Nephi 19

25 And it came to pass that Jesus blessed them as they did pray unto him; and his countenance did smile upon them, and the light of his countenance did shine upon them, and behold they were as white as the countenance and also the garments of Jesus; and behold the whiteness thereof did exceed all the whiteness, yea, even there could be nothing upon earth so white as the whiteness thereof.

It's almost like whiteness is nothing to be ashamed of.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Hummmm.

Whites do things.

Write it down.

In White languages.

Like Spanish.

Like Mexico.

It is called HIStory.

In English anyway.

Sir H

1Nephi 11
The visions that you refer to are of a post-mortal Jesus and not the mortal Jesus.

The Book of Mormon describes Mary as white, but white to the Jews of the time would have meant fair-skinned, and not necessarily white of the northern European variety. In Latin America there are many people that are fair-skinned but no one would really classify them as white unless they were immigrants from Germany, England, northern and eastern Europe, and the like.

Heck, many Mexican natives will call a person that has a light brown skin "güerito" which means white person. Mary would definitely have been considered as "güerita" but definitely not white by the northern European definition.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

OPMissionary wrote: July 7th, 2022, 9:19 pm

Hummmm.

Whites do things.

Write it down.

In White languages.

Like Spanish.

Like Mexico.

It is called HIStory.

In English anyway.

Sir H

1Nephi 11
Oof. Plus this.

3 Nephi 19

25 And it came to pass that Jesus blessed them as they did pray unto him; and his countenance did smile upon them, and the light of his countenance did shine upon them, and behold they were as white as the countenance and also the garments of Jesus; and behold the whiteness thereof did exceed all the whiteness, yea, even there could be nothing upon earth so white as the whiteness thereof.

It's almost like whiteness is nothing to be ashamed of.
Again, post-mortal Jesus was of this color. Not the mortal Jesus.

The Aztecs and others confused Hernan Cortes and Francisco Pizarro with the return of a white, bearded God. Cortes and Pizarro were ¨Güeritos" but not a white Northern European.