Unvaccinated Single Saints

Tell us about yourself...
White
Hi, I'm new.

Re: Unvaccinated Single Saints

Post by White »

BroJones wrote: January 18th, 2022, 8:29 am Great posts - thanks everyone! A good start to the day. Especially White in his OP:

LDSFF seems a good place to find those in this category, un-vaxed yet hopeful for the cleansed Church yet to build the New Jerusalem - and welcome the returning Ten Tribes from the "north." DC 133

And a thorough cleansing is certainly coming. Just hope I'm on the Lord's side of the line...

Exciting times ahead! Welcome, White.
The tribes from the north? You know a lot on what is soon to come. Trust me when they show up, breaking the ice and calling for repentance, you and the whole world will be out of time. When they show up Satan's hidden tribes will also make themselves known and confusion will be greater than the world has ever seen. People will no longer be arguing whether God exists, instead they will be talking a lot about which God is true, and enquiring about the Adam and Eve story and how man truly came to be.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:08 pm
White wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:05 pm For those of you who do have children or young adults in this situation perhaps you should tell them about this thread and see what comes of it.
That could be dangerous. You end up getting people on here like Gadianton Slayer.
No worries.

White said we could invite our kids. Hard for a child to escape his father's correction here. ;)

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

JuneBug12000 wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:57 pm
White wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:05 pm For those of you who do have children or young adults in this situation perhaps you should tell them about this thread and see what comes of it.
That could be dangerous. You end up getting people on here like Gadianton Slayer.
No worries.

White said we could invite our kids. Hard for a child to escape his father's correction here. ;)
I have a tendency of not "liking" some of GS posts for fear of nepotism. I think he has a good head on his shoulders and is way beyond where I was at at his age.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 18th, 2022, 4:01 pm
No worries.

I have a tendency of not "liking" some of GS posts for fear of nepotism. I think he has a good head on his shoulders and is way beyond where I was at at his age.
I couldn't help but tease. LOL

I agree that he is well ahead of the curve for his age.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 18th, 2022, 4:01 pm
No worries.

That's your son?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

nightlight wrote: January 18th, 2022, 4:43 pm That's your son?
I can neither accept nor deny such a preposterous accusation. :)

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

White wrote: January 17th, 2022, 11:27 pm Those of us saints who have retained the title of "Latter Day Saints of the Church of Jesus Christ"
I wouldn't limit it to this. I know a few younger folks who no longer claim said title but still love Christ's doctrine, just not how the LDS org manipulates and changes it. Being a member doesn't mean anything.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Bearsears wrote: January 18th, 2022, 9:48 am It might be nice to meet you and any others that you find in the region so you can help each other.
Absolutely do it. I started a telegram group for others our age and have had the chance to meet with many in person, I didn't realize how much I needed to. Let me know if you'd like the link to that.

Can only handle talking to these old people for so long ;)

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

White wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:05 pm
Mamabear wrote: January 18th, 2022, 6:52 am My son is 18 and not vaxxed. Was accepted to byu but doesn’t want to go now. Too woke. I hope in a few years that he will be able to find someone who is unvaxxed and not brainwashed by Babylon or the church.
Slim odds I know. We should start our own dating app.
Shout out to the owners of this site, this little forum and all of the people on it are becoming a certain movement. You may not know it but in dark corners, quiet living rooms, and secluded places you will hear Saints talking about a "certain forum." A place where they are getting information, speaking their mind, and listening to others who speak their mind. I have seen it myself, Saints who are not following the herd are all finding themselves searching for truth online and winding up here. Sometimes they will even carefully inquire the username that the other person uses. In all honesty this place may soon receive serious persecution from the powers that be. I believe that this site should play some part in helping Saints to meet one another, because this is the place where they go.

Beautiful, this is just music to my ears and so encouraging. I could tell right away I was gonna love this little forum👍 best one on the internets

White
Hi, I'm new.

Post by White »

Bearsears wrote: January 18th, 2022, 9:48 am White, I wanted to personal message you but because I am new I don’t have access to that function. I probably won’t do enough messages to qualify. When you can (if you want) private message me and i’ll give you my daughter’s email. I don’t know where you are in Appalachia but we come to eastern Tennessee every summer to visit grandparents and she is thinking of going to a weaving school there. It might be nice to meet you and any others that you find in the region so you can help each other.
I sent you a message, I think it went through :)

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: January 19th, 2022, 12:57 pm
Bearsears wrote: January 18th, 2022, 9:48 am It might be nice to meet you and any others that you find in the region so you can help each other.
Absolutely do it. I started a telegram group for others our age and have had the chance to meet with many in person, I didn't realize how much I needed to. Let me know if you'd like the link to that.

Can only handle talking to these old people for so long ;)
I'm 33. Julie, mmbeliever, Eliza and a bunch of others are in their 30s as well. Durzan, abijah` and bunch of others are in their 20s.
B. and a lot of others are in their 40s.

When I was in my early twenties I guess everything seemed old to me that was over 25.

Don't worry about having guy friends that are around your age. I have a good friend who's 72 and one that is 21. They both stimulate me in different ways

Tho...I would suggest looking for a girl that is your age.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

nightlight wrote: January 19th, 2022, 11:54 pm I'm 33. Julie, mmbeliever, Eliza and a bunch of others are in their 30s as well. Durzan, abijah` and bunch of others are in their 20s.

When I was in my early twenties I guess everything seemed old to me that was over 25.

Don't worry about having guy friends that are around your age. I have a good friend who's 72 and one that is 21. They both stimulate me in different ways
The line has become blurred. I know young people I thought were 50, and older folks who could pass for 10 online :)
nightlight wrote: January 19th, 2022, 11:54 pm Tho...I would suggest looking for a girl that is your age.
Funny story... was at my grandparents the other day with a few other extended family members and got asked about my dating life to which I replied, "at the moment it's nonexistent". Now to clarify why my next move was comical, my religious beliefs have made me somewhat of an outcast in extended-family relations. They don't talk to me about religion, pretty much all they know is that I'm not a member and that I've lost my salvation (gpa's words, not mine). After my reply, I was asked "why?" With all the strength I could muster I kept a straight face as I looked my grandma in the eyes and said: "I'm gay". The room went silent for a moment, then I made some other joke to lighten it. But I swear that they thought I was completely serious; in fact, maybe they still do. Perhaps one day someone will care enough to come and ask me how I really feel :)

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: January 21st, 2022, 3:42 pm
nightlight wrote: January 19th, 2022, 11:54 pm I'm 33. Julie, mmbeliever, Eliza and a bunch of others are in their 30s as well. Durzan, abijah` and bunch of others are in their 20s.

The line has become blurred. I know young people I thought were 50, and older folks who could pass for 10 online :)
nightlight wrote: January 19th, 2022, 11:54 pm Tho...I would suggest looking for a girl that is your age.
Funny story... was at my grandparents the other day with a few other extended family members and got asked about my dating life to which I replied, "at the moment it's nonexistent". Now to clarify why my next move was comical, my religious beliefs have made me somewhat of an outcast in extended-family relations. They don't talk to me about religion, pretty much all they know is that I'm not a member and that I've lost my salvation (gpa's words, not mine). After my reply, I was asked "why?" With all the strength I could muster I kept a straight face as I looked my grandma in the eyes and said: "I'm gay". The room went silent for a moment, then I made some other joke to lighten it. But I swear that they thought I was completely serious; in fact, maybe they still do. Perhaps one day someone will care enough to come and ask me how I really feel :)
😂😂 I bet that was a hoot!

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Cruiserdude wrote: January 21st, 2022, 4:37 pm 😂😂 I bet that was a hoot!
Makes me wonder how much I should play with the ignorance :)

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

My tall, beautiful single daughter is anti-vax. At present she is in Queensland.

I am also anti-vax and single, but happy to stay that way :)

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Elizabeth wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 1:51 am I am also anti-vax and single, but happy to stay that way :)
I spoke with a friend of mine last night who is having a difficult time with her husband. He got vaxxed, and won't talk with her about anything in a religious realm because she now questions the church. He'll literally walk away in the middle of their conversations. She is trying to decide what course of action to take but feels that ultimately divorce will become a serious option because he won't change, but she can't go back to the church. They have a child, which makes the situation much more difficult.

I know 3-4 others who have recently divorced their spouse because of their polarizing positions on the church.

It's incredibly sad, and I'm grateful to be completely independent. "Single, but happy to stay that way"... for now :)

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

I was talking to my 21 year old unvaxxed niece about her dating life. She lives in Orem, Utah, right next to UVU, where there’s plenty of available opportunities to date and she tells me all the guys her age are just plain pathetic. They either are blind followers of the church or they just want sex. That’s the only options available.

So she goes online to find a man and get connected with an 8 year older man, divorced with two kids, that lives in another country. This has scam written all over it, but she assures me if he asks for money, she’s gone.

I can’t figure it out, attractive, unvaxxed, gun toting, active (as in skydiving, hiking, etc.) raised lds but knows there are problems in the church and is figuring that out now, young lady that can’t find a descent guy to date.

I feel the pain of this generation.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Happy single-awareness month 🎉 🥳

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Lineman1012 wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 10:19 pm I was talking to my 21 year old unvaxxed niece about her dating life. She lives in Orem, Utah, right next to UVU, where there’s plenty of available opportunities to date and she tells me all the guys her age are just plain pathetic. They either are blind followers of the church or they just want sex. That’s the only options available.

So she goes online to find a man and get connected with an 8 year older man, divorced with two kids, that lives in another country. This has scam written all over it, but she assures me if he asks for money, she’s gone.

I can’t figure it out, attractive, unvaxxed, gun toting, active (as in skydiving, hiking, etc.) raised lds but knows there are problems in the church and is figuring that out now, young lady that can’t find a descent guy to date.

I feel the pain of this generation.
My son is about her age, lives close by & is awesome. He recently broke up with his girlfriend of about a year, who told me he’s a gentleman & treated her well. Unvaxed, has a balanced perspective - sees good & bad - of the church. There are good guys out there.

kbhorseman
captain of 10

Post by kbhorseman »

My son will be turning 21 in October. He has been talking about how difficult it is to find an unvaccinated girl to date. He truly believes that the vaccinated have been sterilized. He very much wants to have a family. I think these young adults do need a way to connect.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

kbhorseman wrote: July 3rd, 2022, 10:34 pm My son will be turning 21 in October. He has been talking about how difficult it is to find an unvaccinated girl to date. He truly believes that the vaccinated have been sterilized. He very much wants to have a family. I think these young adults do need a way to connect.
I’ve got a telegram group.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Hello white. If you need guidance, go to the top of stone mountain georgia.

As for persecution, georgia and florida will be safe for quite a long time.

I am in georgia usa.

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

Iceberg wrote: January 18th, 2022, 4:57 am I just want to say how much strength your post has given me. On this unexpected (but welcome) paradigm shift of mine I go through varying waves of thought and emotion. I was in a low but I feel myself regaining confidence and courage after reading what you had to say. Thank you.
Yes thank you White and Iceberg for listening to the Spirit when it spoke to you. I’ve got two daughters and a son who haven’t taken it. All three have been active up until the events surrounding 2020 and the churches response.
They are good people but have struggled to trust the leaders after the heavy handed measures the church went to in urging them. One daughter finally attended a singles ward- the idiotic rules to attend, encouraging “following the prophet” in taking a kill shot, stake president and bishops exercising unrighteous dominion in harassing them to wear masks and get injected. Who could trust after that?

We don’t know the damage that this response has done to the spiritual, mental, emotional health of the 18-30 yr olds in the church. It’s so refreshing to hear your story Iceberg and White.

It gives me hope that my daughters will find a good man, a Christian man, an independent thinker and someone that will love and care for them. I pray for my daughters every day- hoping the Lord will lead them to find your kind.

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

kbhorseman wrote: July 3rd, 2022, 10:34 pm My son will be turning 21 in October. He has been talking about how difficult it is to find an unvaccinated girl to date. He truly believes that the vaccinated have been sterilized. He very much wants to have a family. I think these young adults do need a way to connect.
My three are from 18-22. All three said they felt more watching Jesus Revolution than attending our church. Any young person that withstood the pressure to inject is a special person. That’s a primary reason my kids didn’t take it- fear of sterility. I have such anger toward the leadership- it’s not good- I have a hard time with it.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Teancum1 wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 6:30 pm
My three are from 18-22. All three said they felt more watching Jesus Revolution than attending our church. Any young person that withstood the pressure to inject is a special person. That’s a primary reason my kids didn’t take it- fear of sterility. I have such anger toward the leadership- it’s not good- I have a hard time with it.
I recommend the chosen. I crowd funded it. They even got the book of mormon set. They were stressed over not getting it. But i said they would heh

Thr anger comes from a perceptiom that u lack power and choices. Once you claim the power of the priesthood and the status of a son of god, from your god, there is no room for victimhood mentality. But it can be a long road to qualify before the divine counsel.

Those who want to be tested simply have to ask.

My leadership came through my holy temple. Holy spirit and godhead even jeshua at times. I dont look at humans and see my leaders.