Red Letter Days

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Red Letter Days

Post by endlessQuestions »

Anyone here old enough to remember when you bought a calendar and the holidays were printed in red ink?

I’m going to throw out some red letter dates here, just for the fun of it:

April 2, 2032
March 26, 2048
September 7, 2051

Now, I’m no prophet, and I’m not predicting anything either, but I am a pretty good data analyst, and some research I’ve been doing surfaced these dates as statistically significant.

I think I’m going to throw together a video about the analysis that led to these dates jumping out at me, and I’ll throw it up here when I’m done with it. Also happy to talk to anyone who is curious privately. Just gets too messy in a forum like this.

As a teaser, the thing that really caught my attention was the timespan between the last two dates. It wasn’t something I was looking for AT ALL, so when I saw the number, it definitely caught my attention.

Anyhow, just some fun with numbers. Enjoy your Sabbath, everyone!

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Red Letter Days

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

endlessismyname wrote: June 20th, 2022, 10:51 am
Very concise and clear and VERY easy to listen to and to follow. This is good work, hermano👍

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I had a dream in 2007 and the rough years of 2032 and 2053 came to mind pertaining to this dream. When I read Isaac Newton opinion on the second coming of 2034-2060 earlier this year I giggled. Look forward to watching your video later tonight.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Bronco73idi wrote: June 20th, 2022, 11:48 am I had a dream in 2007 and the rough years of 2032 and 2053 came to mind pertaining to this dream. When I read Isaac Newton opinion on the second coming of 2034-2060 earlier this year I giggled. Look forward to watching your video later tonight.
Fascinating. I wasn’t familiar with Newton’s opinion. I’ll have to look into that…

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

endlessismyname wrote: June 18th, 2022, 10:13 pm Anyone here old enough to remember when you bought a calendar and the holidays were printed in red ink?

I watched your video. Well done all around, once I turned the sound to full blast. I've tried an approach similar to yours before with Pratt's java calendar tool and didn't really get anywhere. I'm happy to see others doing the deep thinking to advance the science of astronomy. Maybe it will keep us from being hypocrites, but rather being discerning as spoken in Luke 12:

53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

54 ¶ And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.

55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.

56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

AZRob wrote: June 20th, 2022, 3:16 pm
endlessismyname wrote: June 18th, 2022, 10:13 pm Anyone here old enough to remember when you bought a calendar and the holidays were printed in red ink?

I watched your video. Well done all around, once I turned the sound to full blast. I've tried an approach similar to yours before with Pratt's java calendar tool and didn't really get anywhere. I'm happy to see others doing the deep thinking to advance the science of astronomy. Maybe it will keep us from being hypocrites, but rather being discerning as spoken in Luke 12:

53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

54 ¶ And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.

55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.

56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?
Thanks for letting me know about the volume. I’ll try to improve that if I do more of these.