I'm Here To Build A Team

Tell us about yourself...
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: I'm Here To Build A Team

Post by lundbaek »

I believe that our Church leaders claim neutrality, and even donate to both the R & D parties/candidates to create good will and to prevent attacks that would greatly hinder missionary and building programs.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

lundbaek wrote: June 13th, 2022, 12:49 am I believe that our Church leaders claim neutrality, and even donate to both the R & D parties/candidates to create good will and to prevent attacks that would greatly hinder missionary and building programs.
Yes, because appeasing evil is how God works.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

letsjet wrote: June 6th, 2022, 9:01 am Welcome to the forum! I too have felt for a long time that I will play a role in saving the Constitution. The Lord gave me a LOT of personal revelation starting in 2015 about how this will take place.

Apparently the Lord is about to restore the political branch of the Kingdom of God which is simply known as the Kingdom of God. The ecclesiastical branch of the Kingdom of God which we call the Church was restored in 1830.

If I have correctly interpreted my inspiration the establishment of the Kingdom of God will be the vehicle to save the Constitution. I will have a stewardship in that kingdom and every red-blooded American who cares about his country and every member of the Church, who has awakened to our awful situation will join that kingdom.

The marvelous work and a wonder mentioned in Isaiah has to do with the restoration of the Church and the Book of Mormon, but the marvelous work and a wonder that will grab the world’s attention and greatly disrupt the devil’s kingdom will be the restoration of the Kingdom of God which will be a political kingdom. It’s there in Isaiah if you read between the lines. In the Doctrine and Covenants section 95 the Lord refers to it as his “strange act.” In Doctrine and Covenants section 101 he refers to it as His “strange act” and His “strange work.” It’s strange because it will turn the devil’s kingdom upside-down! The establishment of this kingdom will astound everyone because nobody will be able to stop it! It will come to power in a miraculous way and will seriously disrupt the devil’s kingdom!

Right now the Church has a GREAT weakness because the Church is politically neutral. A lot of people on this forum say bad things about the Lord’s Anointed. This bothers me a lot! If a person has gone through the Temple they made a sacred covenant there not to “speak ill of the Lord’s anointed.” If they bad mouth the Lord’s anointed and break this covenant what happens to them? Who has POWER over you if you break a Temple covenant? I will leave the discussion right there.

Unfortunately some people don’t understand that our Church leaders have to be politically neutral because the Lord DOES NOT want His Church contaminated with the corruption of politics. He won’t allow it! When the political branch of the Kingdom of God is restored you will see RIGHTEOUS political power unleashed like never before!! The Church will quietly continue its mission of saving souls and the Kingdom of God will turn the political world on its ear!

In a tweet on November 1, 2018 President Nelson said, “We are witnesses to the process of restoration. If you think the Church is fully restored, you’re just seeing the beginning. There’s much more to come. Wait until next year, and then the next year. Eat your vitamins, get your rest. It’s going to be exciting!”

The Restoration cannot be complete until the political branch of God’s Kingdom is “set up” as mentioned in Daniel chapter 2.

Ether 4:6 says that the Gentiles will repent and become clean before the Lord. I’ve read that scripture many times before, but in 2015 it hit me like a ton of bricks! I was always under the impression that the Gentiles would be destroyed by a “remnant of the seed of Jacob.” Apparently that will only happen to the “unbelieving of the Gentiles.”

When I read this scripture in Ether in 2015 I had the feeling that MILLIONS of Gentiles will repent. Which makes sense because the Gentiles are supposed to bless the world in the latter-days!

Ether 4:7 blew me away even more! Verse 7 says that these repenting Gentiles will have the faith of the brother of Jared! Let that sink in. Imagine MILLIONS of Americans having the faith of the brother of Jared! Because of their faith the sealed portion will be translated and made available to them before the Millennium.

The scriptures talk about the power of God descending upon the saints in the latter-days. I’m referring to 1 Nephi 14:14. The brother of Jared had enough faith to move mountains and did so at least once. So if you have millions of Americans with this kind of faith it will certainly fulfill the scripture that the power of God will descend upon His saints “in great glory.”

I am looking forward to the establishment of this kingdom! I’m looking forward to having a stewardship in this kingdom, but there are still a lot of things that need to happen first. We just need to be patient. In spite of appearances, the Lord is in control and He knows what He’s doing!

Anyway, I suspect that we will be working together someday. I believe that “the pit” that has been dug for us is about to be filled by the evil losers who dug it. Like President Nelson said, “It’s going to be exciting!” I’m look forward to it!🤗
Please tell me, what is your interpretation of 3 Nephi 16, with particular attention to verses 10-11?

And the church has it all wrong when they claim someone to be "anointed." A "covenant" made in ignorance or error is not a covenant.

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

letsjet wrote: June 6th, 2022, 9:01 am Welcome to the forum! I too have felt for a long time that I will play a role in saving the Constitution. The Lord gave me a LOT of personal revelation starting in 2015 about how this will take place.

Apparently the Lord is about to restore the political branch of the Kingdom of God which is simply known as the Kingdom of God. The ecclesiastical branch of the Kingdom of God which we call the Church was restored in 1830.

If I have correctly interpreted my inspiration the establishment of the Kingdom of God will be the vehicle to save the Constitution. I will have a stewardship in that kingdom and every red-blooded American who cares about his country and every member of the Church, who has awakened to our awful situation will join that kingdom.
After seeing the Q Anon saga play out, perhaps you can forgive me for thinking that your story is just like the hints of Q but using scripture instead of cryptic postings. The common thread is that "nobody will be able to stop it" as you said. Nothing can stop what's coming. Nothing!

The Venn diagram of politics and religion has an overlapping point. When you cede the political battles (due to your precious neutrality) that are rightly your religious domain as a church, you are permissive toward evil.

One final thought - we are all the Lord's anointed. In the old days prophets anointed kings, among others. Today we have temples, and you need to decide - are those really anointings going on, or are you merely paying lip service to the idea of anointing?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

AZRob wrote: June 13th, 2022, 12:11 pmAfter seeing the Q Anon saga play out, perhaps you can forgive me for thinking that your story is just like the hints of Q but using scripture instead of cryptic postings. The common thread is that "nobody will be able to stop it" as you said. Nothing can stop what's coming. Nothing!

The Venn diagram of politics and religion has an overlapping point. When you cede the political battles (due to your precious neutrality) that are rightly your religious domain as a church, you are permissive toward evil.

One final thought - we are all the Lord's anointed. In the old days prophets anointed kings, among others. Today we have temples, and you need to decide - are those really anointings going on, or are you merely paying lip service to the idea of anointing?
Lip service. Specifically of the Freemason type.

But I like what you wrote. We are all anointed in ways - we are all called but not all choose God over praises of men (like jumping through hoop$ to be considered temple worthy).

And the Q-Anon PSY OPS ought to have been an embarrassing lesson for those who fell for it. But chances are pride interferes with learning… so it’s not “1 dang thing after another” - it’s “1 dang thing over and over.”