Jekyll Island

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Jekyll Island

Post by gruden2.0 »

I thought some might find this interesting.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Jekyll Island

Post by Pazooka »

gruden2.0 wrote: June 9th, 2022, 7:20 pm I thought some might find this interesting.
And then there’s Stranger Things season 4, where a portal into the dark dimension is breached in every place the upside down guy kills.

And then there’s the work of Henry Gruver (“Prayer Walker”) who talks about every site where blood is shed becoming barren/cursed/non-prospered. He’s the guy interviewed in this clip.

...things we do not fully understand, but there definitely is a pattern. And it fits with ancient temple theology where rites of healing/reconciliation have to be made within the temple to keep the land and people free from the curse.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I don't know what to make of this video. It is curious but it goes and questions its own claims by the end of itself.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Pazooka wrote: June 9th, 2022, 9:14 pm
And then there’s the work of Henry Gruver (“Prayer Walker”) who talks about every site where blood is shed becoming barren/cursed/non-prospered. He’s the guy interviewed in this clip.

...things we do not fully understand, but there definitely is a pattern. And it fits with ancient temple theology where rites of healing/reconciliation have to be made within the temple to keep the land and people free from the curse.
Yeah, mainline Christianity is a bit more familiar with what is called 'spiritual warfare' than Mormons, which is too bad. They are much more familiar with the concept of prayer walking and such.

Although he was a controversial figure, Douglas Mendenhall (who I believe passed away recently) wrote about this in his book 'Conquering Spiritual Evil' where he outlines some spiritual warfare techniques. I tried some of them myself and I soon got the attention of a negative entity who didn't like what I was doing and wanted to put me in my place. If you decide to do that, you will get resistance for sure, it's a real battle. I'm sure Henry Gruver has stories to tell, I'll have to look him up as I was curious about him while listening to his story.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I highly recommend reading the book "The Creature From Jekyll Island".

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

lundbaek wrote: June 12th, 2022, 4:28 pm I highly recommend reading the book "The Creature From Jekyll Island".
Read the original and not the plagiarized misdirection from Griffin...

Secrets of the Federal Reserve
https://zulkiflihasan.files.wordpress.c ... e_bank.pdf