Dear friends, sorry to announce a genocide

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Dear friends, sorry to announce a genocide

Post by Original_Intent »

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/dear-f ... 9a9obQ&s=r

That is a long read, but crucial. The title is not clickbait. a few snippets to give you a general idea,
The truth is: I’ve been rendered almost speechless — or the literary equivalent of that — because recently I’ve had the unenviable task of trying to announce to the world that indeed, a genocide — or what I’ve called, clumsily but urgently, a “baby die-off” — is underway.
In the internal trials, there were over 42,000 adverse events and more than 1200 people died. Four of the people who died, died on the day they were injected.
Pregnant women were excluded from clinical trials when they were declared safe and effective for pregnant women. Pfizer, the FDA, the CDC, the entire “medical community” and your local employer who declared that you couldn’t come to work if you’re not vaccinated have concluded that this was safe and effective for pregnant women based on trials that were done on rats in France. There have not been any human clinical trials that have been concluded by Pfizer or other pharmaceutical companies to find out if these vaccines are safe for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. There is currently one that’s still active, has no posted results and won’t conclude until July, 2022.
- this is actually cited from another article at https://etana.substack.com/p/vaccinated ... um=web&s=r
The Volunteers found that while pregnant women were excluded from the internal studies, and thus from the EUA on which basis all pregnant women were assured the vaccine was “safe and effective”, nonetheless about 270 women got pregnant during the study. More than 230 of them were lost somehow to history. But of the 36 pregnant women whose outcomes were followed - 28 lost their babies.

The Volunteers found that a baby died after nursing from a vaccinated lactating mother, and was found to have had an inflamed liver. Many babies nursing from vaccinated mothers showed agitation, gastrointestinal distress, and failure to thrive (to grow), and were inconsolable.
As negatively as I have felt about the scamdemic up until now, I sincerely believe that crimes against humanity and intentional depopulation of the earth is and has been going on.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Dear friends, sorry to announce a genocide

Post by Pazooka »

It would be a mercy if the young children were spared what is to come. That doesn’t excuse those who would have brought about their deaths, however. I hear stillborn baby burials are up at the local cemetery. But pediatricians are still seeing plenty of newborns. Will be a situation to watch.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

So much deciet.
So much cover up.
So many unwitting accomplices.

We are in such an awful situation.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

So much deciet.
So much cover up.
So many unwitting accomplices.

We are in such an awful situation.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

bump

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

There are two threads on this subject:

viewtopic.php?t=66741

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

There should be a million threads about this.

They lied. The government and a billion dollar corporation lied, and conspired together to lie, and made plans to hide the lie. They continue to make plans to hide the lie.

The government required citizens to be injected. Billions of dollars were transfered. Millions of lives destroyed.

Is it any wonder that Biden started his villainous Ministry of Truth? Or that the false Faucis' most recent speech was about the dangers of 'misinformation' in society.

Pray for salvation, for they are powerful, and they barely fear consequences.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Nice that they determined it was safe for pregnant women based on a 42 day study of lab rats.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Lizzy60 wrote: May 30th, 2022, 5:17 pm There are two threads on this subject:

viewtopic.php?t=66741
Mine was first!

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

The elites are openly admitting that the vaccine is gene editing

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... e-therapy/

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Vision wrote: June 3rd, 2022, 9:00 am The elites are openly admitting that the vaccine is gene editing

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... e-therapy/
All that sought out the truth with real honest and open intent were guided to avoid these shots. I dont think it means those who were conned into getting it/them are evil, they were just conned by the evil designs of conspiring men. It happens. But if we don't learn from it, we're doomed to repeat these mistakes.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I'm still waiting for the First Presidency to announce they were wrong, or else at least claim that the vaccines are doing more good than harm.