Less pride this year

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Egoof
captain of 100

Less pride this year

Post by Egoof »

So I don't know if it's just my area, I'm smack dab in the middle of Utah County, but it seems like there is a lot less pride month stuff going on. Last year as I drove around my neighborhood in June I saw at least 4-5 pride flags up. This year I haven't seen one. Besides my sister who is flying her flag high (why does there always have to be one in every family?!?!) I'm also seeing a lot less posts on facebook about it as well. I'm just wondering what everyone else is experiencing in their areas. Is there less enthusiasm or is it just me?

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Less pride this year

Post by mes5464 »

I live in rural SC and the only thing I saw was a sign at the Starbucks in the nearby college town.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

:( Mark Miller Subaru is proudly flying their gay pride flags in the south part of Salt Lake area. They certainly know their target audience.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Well Subaru means "love" does it not?

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

I haven't left my house in two years. What's this outside thing you speak of?

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

TheDuke wrote: June 9th, 2022, 4:43 pm Well Subaru means "love" does it not?
Actually, the Japanese word Subaru スバル is the Japanese name for the Pleiades star cluster. Hence the logo of the company that shows the stars of the Pleiades.

We now return you to your forum outrage of the day.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I know, just those really stupid commercials try to claim that Subaru means love.............. maybe expanding their love interests in Utah?????

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Lots of companies sporting the rainbow here in Mexico, with the vast majority of the Facebook reactions being laugh reacts, and the vast majority of the commentaries againt the movement.

Don't even get me started with my Middle Eastern contacts.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

It's wearing thin and not just where you'd expect. I've seen gay people themselves moaning about the corporate appropriation of their movement.

A lot of people also point out- that it is hypocritical to pretend to be caring whille paying your staff poverty wages and cosying up to the Chinese dictatorship.

You've probably heard of greenwashing, well this is pinkwashing.
Last edited by Niemand on June 9th, 2022, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

mes5464 wrote: June 9th, 2022, 4:32 pm I live in rural SC and the only thing I saw was a sign at the Starbucks in the nearby college town.
Go to Liberty Park in Salt Lake. Bordered on the North my Harvey Milk Drive. Now go to Green Street (about 650 East). Head North on Green Street, Every house on both sides of the road has a fag flag.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

This constant need to display your "right-on-ness" probably wears thin too.

Apparently if you just display a rainbow flag that isn't enough because you're excluding trans people. It must have the wedge

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

It's been the worst year by far in my neighborhood. It's every other house. Makes me sick. Of course I'm in Salt Lake or Sodom County.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Egoof wrote: June 9th, 2022, 2:14 pm So I don't know if it's just my area, I'm smack dab in the middle of Utah County, but it seems like there is a lot less pride month stuff going on. Last year as I drove around my neighborhood in June I saw at least 4-5 pride flags up. This year I haven't seen one. Besides my sister who is flying her flag high (why does there always have to be one in every family?!?!) I'm also seeing a lot less posts on facebook about it as well. I'm just wondering what everyone else is experiencing in their areas. Is there less enthusiasm or is it just me?
I just got back from a trip to SLC. Lots of pride flags, rainbow umbrellas at Thanksgiving Point, billboards, etc.

Maybe it is like most things, after too much expose, desensitizing comes into play.

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »

The Event Horizon has already been crossed. Doesn’t matter at this point.

libertasbella
captain of 100

Post by libertasbella »

Local bookstore filled its front window with all kinds of gay-themed books, but otherwise I haven't seen a single rainbow. Those are usually God's doing in rural America.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

PRIDE cometh before the fall. 😉

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 9th, 2022, 4:49 pm I haven't left my house in two years. What's this outside thing you speak of?
Not all heroes wear capes.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Last June I changed my FB profile pic to an animated pic of Noah's ark and the Rainbow. I had a bunch of people comment and ask what it meant. I said that it means that the rainbow is God's reminder to us that he drowned all the queers.
stock-vector-noah-s-ark-rainbow-over-the-ark-sign-from-god-the-flood-1608472615.jpg
stock-vector-noah-s-ark-rainbow-over-the-ark-sign-from-god-the-flood-1608472615.jpg (809.03 KiB) Viewed 640 times
Landed me in FB jail. Again. 😁😁😁

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

blitzinstripes wrote: June 13th, 2022, 3:47 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: June 9th, 2022, 4:49 pm I haven't left my house in two years. What's this outside thing you speak of?
Not all heroes wear capes.
...but we may look like chalk-white albinos!

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

People are probably too worried they are going to go broke soon to LARP about being social Justice warriors.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I thought it was pretty funny Electronic Arts, or EA, basically ignored it this year. Then a bunch of their (vocal) employees complained demanding they post Rainbow pictures and logos, or they would walk out. Then EA said okay, but then people got angry saying they were trying to rainbow wash the incident, and virtue signal, so they demanded EA do nothing. EA said, okay. Rofl

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/games ... month.html

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Increase not decrease where I live. Tone is different, less confrontation. Less shock by the neighbors when a new flag goes up.

I was personally sad when one went up in the neighborhood for a girl I taught in Sunday School years ago. She struggled to fit in. She probably saw this as a fix for lonely. I hope she finds peace.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

It's more subdued. In this neck of the woods, rainbow pictures were put up in lockdown by children. Maybe people are subliminally reminded of lockdown oppression and it's a bad association

The only businesses who can afford it, if they aren't in gay areas, are larger ones. I see piles and piles of unsold rainbow bags and other items. Not many people are buying them. Gay activists probably have some pride month items and they themselves can't afford to buy it all.

Skittles made a mistake a few years ago when they made a black and white packet to trade in on this, but no one would buy them.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

It's been the same amount of flags in our neighborhood (ward) this year. Thankfully the flags that go up are only up for about 10 days because they are "rented". (there is a gal in our ward who spearheads this) I was sucking in my breath when a former member of our bishopric got up in Fast meeting and said they thought about flying one out of showing "love"...which they did. Ok I get that other than flying the "pride flag" means something totally different to people of the lgtb community than it does to him showing "love". I mean would they show that same "love" by attending a pride parade and see the filthiness that goes on there? The scantily clad rainbow outfits? The vulgar dancing? Yes sadly there are some LDS who attend and even march in those parades. (sigh)

Speaking of how nasty those things are, I saw a photo in the news of Christina Aguilera where she performed at a pride event...advertised as family friendly where she wore a hulk outfit with the "male unit" hanging from it. I can just see a three year old asking her parents, mommy what's that...

I was saddened to see my son show up for dinner in a pride t-shirt last week. (pretty mild) I knew then and there that he and his husband attended the pride parade. I was grateful that my son's husband changed his t-shirt that he wore to the parade before he came to our house because it was just too in your face and offensive. (he showed me a picture of it) What panicked me was wondering if my son took my granddaughter to the parade because he always has her on the weekend. She already lives with that stuff, but to expose her to the amount of corruption seen at the parades sickens me.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

"No One Told Me Any of What I'm Going to Tell You Now": Detransitioned Man Shares Grim Details of Trans Surgeries
"F**k everyone who let this happen."
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jun. 15, 2022

Popular

UK Health Agency Reports Over 99% Of Monkeypox Patients Are Gay Men

"No One Told Me Any of What I'm Going to Tell You Now": Detransitioned Man Shares Grim Details of Trans Surgeries

Pelosi: "Drag is What America is All About"

Police Stage Mass Arrest of Right-Wingers Protesting "LGBTQIA+ Pride" Event in Idaho

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink Blames Nationalism And Immigration Restrictions For Inflation

ShareFacebookTwitterRedditTelegramVKEmail

A 35-year-old "detransitioned" UK man named Ritchie who started "transitioning" in his mid 20s and got a so-called "sex change" operation at age 30 shared the grim details of his now permanent disfigurement in a viral thread on Twitter that caught the attention and support of JK Rowling.

The thread was censored on Twitter due to mass reporting from leftists but was partially restored after it was shared by Rowling.

Below is Ritchie's full post as archived on Monday before it was censored. Ritchie, who goes by TullipR on Twitter, also shared a compilation picture of his "transition" on Reddit.

Ritchie wrote on Twitter:
I want to tell everyone what they took from us, what irreversible really means, and what that reality looks like for us.

No one told me any of what I'm going to tell you now.

[Thread Emoji]

I have no sensation in my crotch region at all.

You could stab me with a knife and I wouldn't know. The entire area is numb, like it's shell shocked and unable to comprehend what happened, even 4 years on.

I tore a sutra 4 days post recovery, they promised to address it, I begged them in emails to fix it, they scorned me instead.

Years later, I have what looks like a chunk of missing flesh next to my neo-vagina, it literally looks like someone hacked at me.

They still wont fix it.

No one told me that the base area of your penis is left, it can't be removed - meaning you're left with a literal stump inside that twitches.

When you take Testosterone and your libido returns, you wake up with morning wood, without the tree.

I wish this was a joke.

And if you do take testosterone after being post op, you run the risk of internal hair in the neo-vagina. Imagine dealing with internal hair growth after everything?

What a choice... be healthy on Testosterone and a freak, or remain a sexless eunuch. And that's something that will never come back and one of the reason why I got surgery.

My sex drive died about 6 months on HRT and at the time I was glad to be rid of it, but now 10 years later, I'm realising what I'm missing out on and what I won't get back. Because even if I had a sex drive, my neo vagina is so narrow and small, I wouldn't even be able to have sex if I wanted too.

And when I do use a small dilator, I have random pockets of sensation that only seem to pick up pain, rather than pleasure.

Any pleasure I do get comes from the Prostate that was moved forward and wrapped in glands from the penis, meaning anal sex isn't possible and can risk further damage.

Then there's the dreams. I dream often, that I have both sets of genitals, in the dream I'm distressed I have both, why both I think? I tell myself to wake up because I know its just a dream.

And I awaken into a living nightmare.

In those moments of amnesia as I would wake, I would reach down to my crotch area expecting something that was there for 3 decades, and it's not.

My heart skips a beat, every single damn time.

Then there's the act of going to the toilet. It takes me about 10 minutes to empty my bladder, it's extremely slow, painful and because it dribbles no matter how much I relax, it will then just go all over that entire area, leaving me soaken.

So after cleaning myself up, I will find moments later that my underwear is wet - no matter how much I wiped, it slowly drips out for the best part of an hour.

I never knew at 35 I ran the risk like smelling like piss everywhere I went.

Now I get to the point where I'm detransitioned and the realisation that this is permanent is catching up with me.

During transition, I was obsessive and deeply unwell, I cannot believe they were allowed to do this to me, even after all the red flags.

I wasn't even asked if I wanted to freeze sperm or want kids. In my obsessive, deeply unwell state they just nodded along and didn't tell me the realities, what life would be like.

And finally, there's dilation, which is like some sort of demonic ceremony where you impale yourself for 20 agonising minutes to remind you of your own stupidity.

This isn't even the half of it. And this isn't regret either, this is grief and anger.

@#$%! everyone who let this happen.

[Capitalization errors/minor typos have been corrected for readability]
What's going to happen when all the kids that surgeons permanently maimed with the full backing of the Globalist American Empire grow out of this fad and come to the same conclusions as Ritchie?

this is what parents are doing to their children